March 28, 2024, 09:50:44 AM

Author Topic: North Zone Intercol Final "Live" on I-95.5fm  (Read 6306 times)

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
North Zone Intercol Final "Live" on I-95.5fm
« on: November 14, 2007, 05:51:31 PM »
FYI Andre Baptiste, Lincoln Phillips and Ken Butcher will be doing commentary on the CIC/Malick North Zone Intercol Final tomorrow Thursday 15th @ 4:00pm "live" from the  HCS Local-based can follow the game on 95.5fm and foreign-based can listen in at

http://www.socawarriors.net/BackUp_StMarysCollege.mp3

http://www.i955fm.com/nowplaying.aspx

Enjoy!

Let's go Saints!!

« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 06:05:44 PM by Tallman »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: North Zone Intercol Final "Live" on I-95.5fm
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 06:24:17 PM »
A RAZZA TAZZZZZZZZ

I am feeling a RAZZAf**kINGTAZZTICC!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 09:12:49 PM »
ok CIC fellas calm down.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 09:21:57 PM »
ok CIC fellas calm down.
:whistling:

String up day Goalie
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 06:57:14 AM »
ok CIC fellas calm down.

Calm down?

After all de talk we take in the last 2-3 years?

Let we gallery while we could eh. who doh like it. T-U-F-F-

Temaree United in Full Force ;D
Morlicks alyuh next! :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 11:23:48 AM »
do we still do that meeting in the big hall where they introduce the team?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 11:40:27 AM »
do we still do that meeting in the big hall where they introduce the team?
yeah de assembly and also sing dem choons ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 11:40:53 AM »
Yes. Spoke earlier with Carol (from in the office - me shame I can't remember her surname) and she told me that they had just finished with the pep rally which I thought was a little weird as in my time (teaching) they used to have it in the afternoon to drum up the excitement and at the end everyone empties out to make their way down to whatever grounds the match was playing on.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 03:24:20 PM »
anybody listening to the game on I95? for some reason the link not playing, even though i get it to work before...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 03:53:56 PM »
I am not getting any thing on that link!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline zimboomba

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 04:57:32 PM »
Whats the score ah sfferin....... go saints

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
CIC WINS NORTH ZONE INTERCOL
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »
I now talk to ah padna there and he told me that we won 2-1, ah really hope he aint tiefing meh head.

CONGTARTS SAINTS
ARAZZA TAZZ
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 05:16:51 PM »
thhat score confirmed...CIC come back frmo 1-0 down and win in ET

Malick capt., Primus, was s.ent off in the last couple mins of regulation time..refree gave him a 2nd yellow....play on the game for 2 mins, THEN realise the asst. ref. was flaggin him.....and then sent him off....

congrats CIC...that hard comin from a fatima fella...

but quest. to d saints ppl......who is d def. midfielder for CIC? and it aint LEston Paul

who btw real rude yes! man hit a man a beat and stand up on d ball and watch him on d ground! all in d last few mins of normal time!

Offline zimboomba

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 05:55:29 PM »
to all the cic massive  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D from the depths of despair to intercl champs. I left trinidad in 1989 in lower six, father dick wasn't  even principal yet. Ah so proud of the ole white and blue. i sure even Dean raja drunk tonight.  :beermug:

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 06:05:30 PM »
"hate it or love it the underdogs on top"   Congrats again yes.  Like that Teemarie bush bath do a world of good for CIC.  :beermug:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 06:06:48 PM »
Dis late, but it was de hype up tuh de game on i95.5fm: http://www.socawarriors.net/BackUp_StMarysCollege.mp3
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 06:07:16 PM »
LOL NA >>>HE HAD TO GET DRUNK OR ELSE HE WOULD AMAKE YUH CLEAN UP D SKOOL FOR DETENTION lol

RAZZZA TAZZA SAINTZ.....WE BACK TO THE TOP DIVISION AND WHAT BETTER WAY THAN AS INTERCOL NORTHZONE CHAMPIONS

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 06:38:49 PM »
Hear nah.....
I jump
I bawl
I cuss
Is years i waiting on dis.

I coming up wrightson road.......listening to de ting on radio...hearin youth men names dat i know...and see sweating in the big yard. We did start off hot and sweaty.....den malick start to put pressure on us from wha  i heard. I entered the stadium with about 25 minutes gone....bounce up my brethrin and we start to lime. At that time the game was even....cic keeping their composure really.......malick being patient.Teams went into the break locked at 0-0..with about 4 malick players receiving cautions. Start of the second half....malick pushing with some intensity....number 6 for CIC in the defense...had some great moments.....clearing his lines well.With about 10 minutes gone in the second half......a ball came across the face of the goal.....defense and keeper got their signals crossed.....and all alone with the goal at his mercy...malick striker akeem "crouch" bailey..put down the most unbelievable miss...from about 2 yards out...similar to a defensive striker. CIC pushed for the initiative...but sean da silva wasnt given much room to work with. Leston Paul.....as i said to him after....is a wicked bitch. Real beat sharing...about 7 wrong address get given out in that game. Of note...fake a shot...cut the man...as the defender fell down...looked at him with contempt...then passed off the ball. Another time he calmly rolled the ball through the defenders legs...defender was so shocked...he didnt even realise what happened.He had some great shows of skill. CIC pushed up..and the referee had some questionable calls....one of which being da silva being called for a foul when he was screening the ball. Malick had an opportunity...finished it...but was called back for offside. Then.....with a break down the left flank.....a cross came in...fumbled by the keeper.....cic defense didnt deal with it quickly...got caught in possession.....ball rolled across the face of the goal...and was slid in by a malick player...not too sure if is crouch. Saints started to push up the intensity...malick sat back and absorbed the pressure. CIC with some searching balls foward...either hit with too much weight on it...and thus straight into the keepers hands......or cut out by the defense. Hakeem King had some penetrative runs.....and was always asking questions of the malick defense. Da silva and Paul started to assert themselves on the game....da silva especially being double marked...thus giving him no space...paul getting that treatment as well. However...CIC got a free kick just outside the 18....sent in by da silva....knocked back across...the second cross sent back in by another cic player...and king rose to get the touch to send it into the back of the net. Well.....CIC with their tails up...pressed.....and in that....a malick player got a yellow card....his second....but it seems that the referee didnt realise that...despite checking his book. Play went on for about 2 minutes...then he checked with his linesman....and realised and sent him off. Malick pulled back players...and seemed to be willing to counter. Full time came....and the teams took a breather....and was back at it again. Malick started brightly...then pulled back....and CIC started pressing them even more. Finally a ball was swung into the box...from a free kick...left side...almost the same spot as last time......and the malick keeper made three top class blinding saves in the space of three seconds and finally the ball ran out into touch. CIC kept pressing though...and then....with a minute to go in the first period of extra time.......a corner came in.......flicked on.....initial shot blocked......and the follow up was put away by Paul. CIC leading.....and by that time i was done hoarse. Hear nah...i rel cuss...dat ref...me eh kno if he really a football referee...or jus a man who wanted a sweat without actually playing. But....into the final period of added on time...malick started to throw numbers forward with abandon. One time.....CIC hit a long ball up....king alone in the middle of 4 malick players and the keeper...keeper came out to clear....caught in possession.....slight pressure was applied....the keeper instead of passing it off....dribbled....was tackled...the ball fell fortuately for him....he hit a long ball up from the half line........and two malick players broke......versus the cic keeper jardim.....who came out....was beaten...and just inside the 18....he hit the ball on the cross bar. Well...with that....CIC pulled back more....and prefering to wait on the counter. Paul took the ball down to the flanks and started to waste time....hit a man a spanner....knock it back across.....faked forward....pulled it back...and tried to pull it through the players legs...buh didnt get through. By then...malick seemed like they lost their zeal.....and with 8 players back...the goal was well defended. The ref...seeming to think that it was a full 45 minutes being played......allowed about 7 minutes of extra time........and then when the final whistle blew.....CIC supporters erupted. Hear nah......was good.......was a long time coming.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 08:30:42 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 06:55:16 PM »
I SAY IT HERE. WHO DOH LIKE IT T-U-F-F-

Teemaree United in yuh F***ING FACE     
         Pussycats, Mocrapo and Morelicks. Too bad Fartima and Qarsy ent show up for they licks as well. No horros We go save some of it for next year.

Bring on the rest...Now

All things old talk done, congrats to the white and blue boys, and the coach. Yuh have to have character after taking all that stick for all this time.

RAZZA TAZZA RAZZA TAZZA RAZZA TAZZA RAZZA TAZZA  :wavetowel:

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 07:05:59 PM »
All kix aside, whey dat CIC chant come from?
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 07:26:27 PM »

Me and my brethrin was contemplating dat during de game. Who de ass come up wit dat?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 07:34:40 PM »
AGAINST ALL ODDS...TAKE A LOOK AT US NOW!!! CONGRATS SAINTS!!! ONWARD, MARCH ON, BOYS OF CIC TO GLORY!!! TODAY WAS THE 2ND HAPPIEST DAY IN THE LAST 2 YEARS (TOMORROW IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE FIRST!!!)

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 07:36:20 PM »
ah mad happy now yes!!! congrats fellas...job well done!!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 07:36:30 PM »
Padna dat come from whey back...dey was using dat when my fadder went saints and dat was in de 50's..

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2007, 07:45:28 PM »
to all the cic massive  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D from the depths of despair to intercl champs. I left trinidad in 1989 in lower six, father dick wasn't  even principal yet. Ah so proud of the ole white and blue. i sure even Dean raja drunk tonight.  :beermug:

Left in 85 and for a long time I have seen dwindling talent, but this rounds the fellas showed the heart and I could not be happier for the white and blue!!!!!!  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: razzz aa taazz

Always a good day when you could embarrass MALICK and come from behind and win!!!!

all yuh cic haters could take a leap now!!!!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
GO CIC GO
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2007, 07:47:23 PM »
AH RAZZ AH TAZZ AH RAZZ AH TAZZ AH ZIM BOOM BAH
St MARY"S ST MARYS
RAH RAH RAH
 :applause: :applause: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

we need more ole choons
somebody help we out nuh ;D

Morvant Man might have to take ah sea bath ;)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 07:50:08 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »
run yuh run Malick run yuh run
yuh hear what CIC say
cheer boys cheer
wid a piece ah rope an a samaan tree we go string up yuh goalie clear

Offline zimboomba

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2007, 08:30:16 PM »
ah playing ah all fours match in texas score 13-12 them .....  and we down 60-59. they need 1 bulls eye to win. I start ah razz and low and behold two fellas from the texas team join in. yuh never know wey you go meet some ole saints men. table 2 sing bulls eye for we and  the game tie. 60-60 and ah still chanting meh razz. Yuh ever see a black jack jump up an slap ah man in he face? ah tell yuh there is sometin to that chant. they nearly beat the two men who was helping meh with the razz. :rotfl:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2007, 08:34:19 PM »
On a unfavorable note....some malick supporters decided since they couldnt beat cic on the field...they would beat them off it. Had rel wileness going on......dunno if police get involved. In de traffic...i jus see about 4 youths in malick uniforms...jump and stamp up a man new L200 Sportero and run off....the driver was a parent of a CIC student. Sad behaviour really.....buh.....

WE WIN!!!WE WIN!!!OH LAWD YES WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 08:41:20 PM »
You want choon West Coast ?

CIC playing football, the others playing netball  :devil:

1]; } ?>