April 23, 2024, 03:29:33 PM

Author Topic: WHY I FIRED ROY  (Read 1371 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
WHY I FIRED ROY
« on: November 15, 2007, 10:03:54 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Lawd look nah at 11 pm in dey night I bussin hard laugh like i in dey Central Market.
Anna Ramdass aramdass@trinidadexpress.com

UNC Alliance co-leader Jack Warner has broken his silence over the firing of his longtime friend and political rival Roy Augustus from an executive position at CONCACAF, saying he was the victim of an obscene, abusive confrontation.

Warner, president of CONCACAF and vice president of FIFA, said yesterday that Augustus, the chairman of the Congress of the People, was putting his political interests before his work.

"He (Augustus) was abusive to me, he cuss me and tell me that he doesn't have to account to me for his time and that I am the world's greatest deceiver," said Warner, who once shared a 25-year professional friendship with Augustus, a former principal of Rosary Boys' RC School.

Warner was speaking at President's House, St Ann's after United National Congress Political Leader Basdeo Panday officially received his instrument of appointment for the post of Opposition Leader from President George Maxwell Richards.

Warner said some time ago Augustus told him he had a meeting at the Centre of Excellence, Macoya, but it turned out that Augustus went to the COP headquarters at Gaston Court, Chaguanas to join COP political leader Winston Dookeran at a press conference.

"I sacked him because he left to go to the Centre of Excellence to a meeting and he lied...he went to Gaston (Court) with Mr Dookeran," said Warner, adding that he was upset when he saw Augustus's photo on the front page of a daily newspaper the next day.

"So I wrote to him and I asked him why and he cuss my mother, my grandchildren, my mother and so on, he told me that Mr Panday say to fire him and why don't I fire him. I say you fired," said Warner.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"He said to me I could do what I want and all the F's in the world and all the mother so and so in the world, I say to him thank you very much," Warner continued.

Warner said he did not fire Augustus before because of Augustus's loyalty to the COP.

"Mr Augustus has been in the COP as chairman for over a year, I didn't sack him. He went on leave, I didn't sack him. He went on the platform and was very critical and nasty of me, I didn't sack him," said Warner.

Warner added that Augustus was given four weeks leave from work with pay, which he was not entitled to, to campaign in the general elections.

He said he gave Augustus time to build his party and he never had a problem with that.

"We parted company based on his obscene behaviour," Warner said.

"He (Augustus) telling me that he from behind the bridge as though that is some claim to fame, well I am from under the bridge," slammed Warner.

Warner said he does not have any intention of sacking other COP members who work for him as long as they do their jobs.

"I have never spoken to Mr (Ken) Emrith or Mr (Felix) Hernandez as yet about firing them and I don't see how that arises, I say to these guys if you do your work, then fine."

Emrith is the manager of the Centre of Excellence and Hernandez is in charge of security.

Both are senior COP members.

Warner said some of his employees who are devoted to the COP abused the company's resources in the election race.

He said the chief security officer of the Centre of Excellence used the company's car to transport COP supporters to vote on election day.

A senior COP member confirmed last night the verbal assault by Augustus but said he was provoked.

"Roy did tell off Warner but he did so after receiving a very nasty e-mail," said the COP member who did not wish to named.

"Roy is not the kind of person to just curse somebody so, Warner was very nasty in his e-mail," he continued.

He added that the people should not be fooled and think that Warner was "silent like a lamb".

The Express tried to contact Augustus yesterday but calls to his cell phone (a company mobile unit) went unanswered.

ed]Anna Ramdass aramdass@trinidadexpress.com [/color]

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
Re: WHY I FIRED ROY
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 10:38:46 PM »
Jus to think that Warner sayin the man lied to him iz ah joke , that thiefing, stuttering, bold face ,baldhead FIFA VP tellin the kettle he

bottom black . he fired the man because he was in the cop party . Augustus could take WARNER to court .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 07:11:22 AM »

Well if you tell the media he send a nasty email that mean we going and see it?   :rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 09:49:38 AM »
jack story disjointed and doh make sense.  but he and roy is fellow con-men...so say wha?

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 09:57:43 AM »
Poor JW.  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

- Madella blank him
- jesse blank him
- he spend he coins and he party still lorse
- Now he collecting cuss from he mammy right back to he greatgran.

like corbeau shit on you boi.

"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 10:52:21 AM »

"So I wrote to him and I asked him why and he cuss my mother, my grandchildren, my mother and so on, he told me that Mr Panday say to fire him and why don't I fire him. I say you fired," said Warner.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"He said to me I could do what I want and all the F's in the world and all the mother so and so in the world, I say to him thank you very much," Warner continued.

Yeah right! Hilarious.. Warner who cuss and carry on like a labass dog for jennings? ha ha ha

"He (Augustus) telling me that he from behind the bridge as though that is some claim to fame, well I am from under the bridge," slammed Warner.

More hilarious... ah go dead... who this sounding like?
[/size]
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 10:54:07 AM »

Yeah right! Hilarious.. Warner who cuss and carry on like a labass dog for jennings? ha ha ha

More hilarious... ah go dead... who this sounding like?
[/size]
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 01:26:22 PM »
D.D..DD.D.DD.oh!!!

1]; } ?>