48 (28.6%)
Yes
42 (25%)
Give him time
63 (37.5%)
Assistant only
15 (8.9%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author Topic: Russell Latapy Thread  (Read 249955 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Russell Latapy Thread.
« Reply #600 on: August 06, 2009, 03:46:46 PM »
" CAN'T STAND IT... I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT .. IT'S A SABOTAGE"" (The Beastie Boys)

..REVOLUTION COMING SOON
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 06, 2009, 03:56:13 PM »
..REVOLUTION COMING SOON

Definition: a procedure or course, as if in a circuit, back to a starting point.

Let's hope this is not prophetic come Aug 12.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 06, 2009, 04:36:58 PM »
well Palos..I guess you not in the WAR...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 06, 2009, 05:34:45 PM »
" CAN'T STAND IT... I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT .. IT'S A SABOTAGE"" (The Beastie Boys)

..REVOLUTION COMING SOON

I love that song jed ,just rocks in every aspect .viva la revolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PN7Xbexq4&feature=fvw
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 05:46:19 PM by Quagmire »

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 06, 2009, 07:02:16 PM »
6 days before a WCQ and this is the kinda thread ah reading....

We is Warriors?

Ah with BM on one thing ...we dont deserve Latas as a coach.
It take strange white men in far away countries to recognize and celebrate what we 
here take for granted :(.

IMHO, taking  into consideration our progression thru the hex and all the goings on with the TTFF etc, to call for this coach to be fired is totally and utterly ridiculous....

Everyone entitled to dey own onion but damn!!... lord, put ah hand. :praying:

Another pack ah shyte post, how come we don't deserve Latas as a coach. He is ah big coach or what?
How many teams has he taken to the WC?
How about the Euro?
Uefa?
Copa?
Gold Cup?
TT PFL?
Super League?
Intercol?

Latapy using we to gain he experience, so is nothing about we deserving he.

You could look at my shyte post anyway you choose b/c we all have varying opinions. Ah still maintain we have a good thing and we dont know it. Latas, from what I've seen and heard have plenty to offer from the coaching box.

It was so easy after Mats leave for Latas to say, 'nah lemme stay as the assistant, geh lil experience and take over after the hex'.  Nobody on this board would ah fault him. He would ah have less pressure and time to grow into the position and groom he team for 2014, but instead he take the job knowing fully well that he would be putting his rep on the line, knowing fuly well the Jackula he was dealing with and the state of T&T football, knowing the current crop of players is not the best in recent years.

It took a lot of character for him to risk everything he has built in the name of his country and the love of the game..... This is what I'm referring to when ah say we aint deserve he. How much Lats getting paid? Yuh say he using we for experience?  Whapen, Beenie wuk for free?  Bennie get he money and ride out? who using who?

At the end of the day results matters, Latas take the job knowing what he was getting into, and I'm sure he has his reasons for doing so and as such, he has to be held accountable.  Calling for his head after 2 qualifiers sounds like more emotion and less rationale. If they fire him, who will coach the team? Corneal?

Bottom line is he has to get the team to produce and I feel confident that with all the bacchanal and ting , come game time El Cacahole will get about 4 :beermug:

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 06, 2009, 08:11:49 PM »
DROP YORKE

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 06, 2009, 09:39:10 PM »
Question:      Should Russell Latapy get fired.
No    - 30 (36.6%)
Yes    - 5 (6.1%)
Give him time    - 40 (48.8%)
Assistant only    - 7 (8.5%)

Total Voters: 82

5 agree out of 82 votes ,i KNOW 3 of the 5 Sam ,Palos and Elan ,them other 2 vote today .

Don't talk shyte I is ah big man, I vote give him time. Because I seeing now that he in over he head does not mean I don't support him.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 06, 2009, 09:40:29 PM »
Like allyuh eh realize elan iz ah troll!!  :shameonyou:
And you is the Zit on the Troll azz.  :bringiton:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 06, 2009, 09:40:56 PM »
No    - 30 (36.6%)
Yes    - 5 (6.1%)

5 agree out of 82 votes ,i KNOW 3 of the 5 Sam ,Palos and Elan ,them other 2 vote today .

Don't talk shyte I is ah big man, I vote give him time. Because I seeing now that he in over he head does not mean I don't support him.
well 2 other three eint bad.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 06, 2009, 10:02:56 PM »

Kill you dead you is some big time coach... 'bout you could see Latapy in over he head after only three games.

More offensive than the title is that this shit thread reach six pages and counting.

Offline Father Abraham

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 07, 2009, 05:31:41 AM »
what is the sense of playing practise games with local players, when game time he picks mostly the foreign professionals.

time will tell

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 07, 2009, 05:43:29 AM »
It was my greatest Honour to see the magician in Action against Rangers a few years ago. Every time he touch the ball the Falkirk fans was buzzing in anticipation for magic. In their training sessions... you could see the glee that the players have in their eyes when this man talk. It was like you was in the presence of football royalty. They just love that short dread lock fella. Every turn he made was bigger than the Falkirk Wheel.... :beermug: He's just that large.

Here it comes that he get a job in his homeland, to inspire, to lead and to display HIS magic and we calling for this throat. 2 games 2 losses... he has not ironed out the kinks. How could we play friendlies when men playing with their clubs in tourneys, men looking for contracts, men holding down Messi and Dinho etc?

(we players have ability, but given the factors they have to deal with how could they give 100% or why?)

With fans like we who needs enemies?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 07, 2009, 07:23:42 AM »
It was my greatest Honour to see the magician in Action against Rangers a few years ago. Every time he touch the ball the Falkirk fans was buzzing in anticipation for magic. In their training sessions... you could see the glee that the players have in their eyes when this man talk. It was like you was in the presence of football royalty. They just love that short dread lock fella. Every turn he made was bigger than the Falkirk Wheel.... :beermug: He's just that large.

Here it comes that he get a job in his homeland, to inspire, to lead and to display HIS magic and we calling for this throat. 2 games 2 losses... he has not ironed out the kinks. How could we play friendlies when men playing with their clubs in tourneys, men looking for contracts, men holding down Messi and Dinho etc?

(we players have ability, but given the factors they have to deal with how could they give 100% or why?)

With fans like we who needs enemies?

totally endorse from d time see dis thread and name dat start it, I dismiss it like ah fart in d wind
I pity the fool....

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 07, 2009, 07:37:12 AM »
All I have to say is Mats get over a year to do he shit so we should afford Latas the same.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 07, 2009, 08:41:35 AM »
No    - 30 (36.6%)
Yes    - 5 (6.1%)

Well I din/don't see the need for the give him time option ... in my view dahis ah inherent given, all things considered ... so ah kinda surprised at the number of voters that took that route ... fuh me is a clear case of 'NO' ... right now, iz Latas or bust. Plus, leh de TTFF be accountable fuh its decisions.

If yuh doh have confidence in him as head coach, yuh probably shouldn't want him around as an assistant to an entering HC as well ... at least definitely not in this rounds b/c it would like be compromising to credibility.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 11:56:05 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: August 07, 2009, 11:39:56 AM »

Kill you dead you is some big time coach... 'bout you could see Latapy in over he head after only three games.

More offensive than the title is that this shit thread reach six pages and counting.

I guess only you allowed to haved opinions.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 07, 2009, 12:21:29 PM »
No    - 30 (36.6%)
Yes    - 5 (6.1%)

Well I din/don't see the need for the give him time option ... in my view dahis ah inherent given, all things considered ... so ah kinda surprised at the number of voters that took that route ... fuh me is a clear case of 'NO' ... right now, iz Latas or bust. Plus, leh de TTFF be accountable fuh its decisions.

If yuh doh have confidence in him as head coach, yuh probably shouldn't want him around as an assistant to an entering HC as well ... at least definitely not in this rounds b/c it would like be compromising to credibility.

Oh yeah you ,I forgot about you.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: August 07, 2009, 03:35:09 PM »
Post fadder Daft trini

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 07, 2009, 03:45:17 PM »
Well we know what the good book says- A prophet has no honour in his own country. Can anything good come out of Nazareth/. I guess some are saying can anything good come out of Laventille.
 Come August the 12th we would want to make Latapy our new PM.
I know Big MAG would not like to hear this - Zamora is the new Messiah.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: August 07, 2009, 03:51:02 PM »
Well we know what the good book says- A prophet has no honour in his own country. Can anything good come out of Nazareth/. I guess some are saying can anything good come out of Laventille.
 Come August the 12th we would want to make Latapy our new PM.
I know Big MAG would not like to hear this - Zamora is the new Messiah.

August 12th is nothing. We could beat El Salvador 100-0 and it won't mean a thing if we don't take at least 7 points from the other games. As a matter of fact, somebody here done confirm that El Salvador is a shit side :rolleyes:, so that ent nothing to beat we chest about
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: August 07, 2009, 03:59:30 PM »
Injun...dem messiah does say something...dais all

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: August 07, 2009, 04:48:34 PM »
All I have to say is Mats get over a year to do he shit so we should afford Latas the same.

14 mths to be precise.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: August 07, 2009, 04:56:48 PM »
No    - 30 (36.6%)
Yes    - 5 (6.1%)

Oh yeah you ,I forgot about you.

Leh we try dis S-L-O-W-L-Y ... see part in bold. I din pussyfoot ... In my opinion he should not be fired (not that there's any danger of that).

Zeen?

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #623 on: August 07, 2009, 09:47:34 PM »
zamora who???????

aye latas lemmeh talk to yuh for a second.............yuh want to be a true magician???????????den yuh have to release d black panther on el salvo and rest of the hex..........for those of you who don't know who i am referring to his name is Cornell Glen..............see it?????

zmo could kiss my left................i won't go there because i might actually hurt somebody unintentionally on this forum.....
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: August 07, 2009, 10:05:25 PM »
Latapy should pick our better players ,Roberts,Sancho is good enough for me .Hes dropping the ball here ,and not even Sancho so much ,heard hes playing very aggressive these days anyway.
As it is with our squad we really should win next week ,if he doesnt something wrong really .that last sentence hurt to say ........huh. 

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: August 07, 2009, 10:17:32 PM »
Latapy should pick our better players ,Roberts,Sancho is good enough for me .Hes dropping the ball here ,and not even Sancho so much ,heard hes playing very aggressive these days anyway.
As it is with our squad we really should win next week ,if he doesnt something wrong really .that last sentence hurt to say ........huh. 

I not severely worried about next week. Latas biggest headache is the defense in terms of personnel. Once he get that half decent we flying. Is the games after wednesday I am more worried about

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: September 05, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »
Theobald and Andrews starting?  and nobody mark Carlos Pavon?
Starting to sharpen my knives
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 08:11:02 PM by Babalawo »

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: September 05, 2009, 08:06:47 PM »
FIRE BUN DIS THREAD
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 05, 2009, 08:16:46 PM »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 05, 2009, 08:29:08 PM »
u cah fire d team?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>