48 (28.6%)
Yes
42 (25%)
Give him time
63 (37.5%)
Assistant only
15 (8.9%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author Topic: Russell Latapy Thread  (Read 249824 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Russell Latapy Thread.
« Reply #660 on: September 06, 2009, 01:22:29 AM »
KEEP LATAPY RITE WHEY HE IS!!!!!!!!
Why!! he bummin!! so if he's ah darling leff he, but if he's ah foreigner(columbain) run him!

allyuh really eh derseve nutten good, that's BC allyuh love mediocrity! leave him even though he's clueless! and allyuh say allyuh love TNT football. look how dem argentinians go call for maradona head tommorrow, iz dem who love they football.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:56:22 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kingdavid

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: September 06, 2009, 05:15:14 AM »
wen will people realize is not a new coach we need, if u coaching a side and a man dictating everything u do wat u expect. STEUPSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: September 06, 2009, 05:51:43 AM »
Why!! he bummin!! so if he's ah darling leff he, but if he's ah foreigner(columbain) run him!

allyuh really eh derseve nutten good, that's BC allyuh love mediocrity! leave him even though he's clueless! and allyuh say allyuh love TNT football. look how dem argentinians go call for maradona head tommorrow, iz dem who love they football.

just cool argentina have world class talent and farting up...we have decent talent and farting up..i not saying that latas is not blameless but the solution for we football is not just a coach...we have to set up a system to groom the players...we players just not good compared to the rest of concacaf period.  (lil damo hit the nail on the head)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: September 06, 2009, 06:04:00 AM »
I feel we had bad tactics tonight but latas is we boy...give him a chance

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: September 06, 2009, 06:05:13 AM »

just cool argentina have world class talent and farting up...we have decent talent and farting up..i not saying that latas is not blameless but the solution for we football is not just a coach...we have to set up a system to groom the players...we players just not good compared to the rest of concacaf period.  (lil damo hit the nail on the head)

Argentina was playing Brasil; we was playing against Honduras.  So that should compensate for the difference between Argentina talent and T&T talent.

I really have to disagree that our players not as good as the rest of concacaf.  go back and watch how Wim had the team was playing in the Gold Cup and factor in which players he had available.  Now all of a sudden the talent pool drop off? 

Latas and Diego both learning on the job and they both in above their heads at present.  The question now is whether or not we let the learning experience continue.  
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 06:06:46 AM by daryn »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 06, 2009, 06:35:53 AM »
wen will people realize is not a new coach we need, if u coaching a side and a man dictating everything u do wat u expect. STEUPSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
latas could of picked a better squad outta thousands of player eligible to play for TnT.  Marvin Andrews and Theobald should not even been there, and Silvio Spann in midfield is a dunce move against those big Hondurans.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 06, 2009, 06:42:30 AM »

dat is not wat i sayin JC. i jus want ppl to give latas a chance to show wat he cud do. as weary say, maturana got 14 months to coach we team an all he really did was leave us in a big pile of s**t.

allyuh cah expect latas to clean up maturana mess in d space of three months. i agree wid u where his team selection leavin much to be desired but dat eh warrant me callin 4 he head yet.

at d end of d day JC, u have your opinion on dis latas situation and i have mine.  :beermug:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 06, 2009, 06:53:08 AM »
I feel like I on a mutiny ship and I have to protect Latas. All yuh fellas butting allyuh head against the wall  ...we lorse  and we lorse bad  .... men go blame latas
because he is the coach even tho he wasn't on the field  ... men go blame ince because he was the goalie he come off he line all kinda shit......as much as I tired of seeing this team play like that sometimes I even more tired ah hearing allyuh boy rant  ....  This is yuh f**king team wether yuh like it or not support or get the f**k out.
Fact vs fiction!
I think we have things in place  Latas and Yorke is we head and assistant coach ...These two is the best TT has ever had and we damn well owe it to them to support them at least early in this stage...they didn't inherit no bomb squad so who vex vex (I wish it had lil smiley symbols for middle fingers)!

Latas ain't afraid to chop and change  and he has to because men haven't  stepped up and claimed their spots if we had won none of you muf**kas woulda said a damn thing. Let's face it we have been riding on yorke  and latas shirt tails for years we even had to bring them out of retirement for us to qualify for the 2006 world cup so lets not get this shit twisted we had to let them go at some point.

Where does blame lie?  This isn't a blame game it solves nothing ...... but here are a few firm things to assess .... to play at this level requires character above all  ... you don't have to play at Yorke level to play at concacaf level and Latas cyah make you go out there and put in extraordinary effort ... you as the player have to make the choice as to wether you gonna chase the man after the ball go over your head (with conviction) or wait to see if Ince go save yuh again  .... Fellas Honduras just hit Costa Rica 4 that nation extremely passionate about their team ...all yuh really feel they was gonna let we walk in their and take three points?  They plan from start to finish was to go at us and come away with what was left of us after they were done it was up to the players on the field to decide wether they were gonna take a whipping and lie down or fight them like (men should) and make this a game.
I remember a concacaf gold cup game we lose to mexico 4-0 in the us and we run mexico to the ground believe it or not i wasn't mad a scoreline never did such injustice the fellas never gave up .... I remember Ronnie Mauge broke his leg playing for us and he played either div 2 or 3 in england he was not even born in Trini ..... I doh have to say a thing about Birchie.

We goh blame marvin and them (and lord knows he does bother meh eye at times) but the truth is he is a bit past his prime and in his prime he gave 150 % but the alternatives are not there. Men go watch the league a few times and see Peltier score a double against some and all of a sudden men doh understand why he not starting or this that and the other none of alyuh there in the training to see what men capable of.

Every coach is gonna have a favorite so doh use that line capello , beenie , latas all of them for what ever reason so please take that shit elsewhere. This team have to take the responsibility of this loss collectively but we have to continue supporting this our team they are showing that they are not good enough as players they are losing individual battles the midfield have the other midfield walking through the middle effectively changing out system to a 4-0-1. What allyuh want latas to do run out on the field, fall on he knees and beg a man to get up after the man beat yuh and track him down and not stand around and hope for another man to stop him. HE CYAH DO THAT MEN HAVE TO STEP ON THEY OWN WTF YOUR MOTHER DOES STILL HOLD YUH HAND WHEN YUH CROSSING THE STREET?

I know men on the team does read these rants and believe meh I doh wah hurt men feelings but as it stand this team is not good  ...  not good and its not because of talent (or lack there of) its because of desire ...you aren't showing that you want it and nobody can make you want it.

Who to blame? Poor wording ....... who is to resolve the issue ... the eleven players who strut out onto that pitch at any given time have to figure it out collectively don't point fingers step up and do your shift if yuh cyah do it step off !
All who think Darryl Roberts or Julius woulda make a difference allyuh dreaming this is a collective mentality and this is built over time and Latas need time because we don't have the kinda talent we used to.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: September 06, 2009, 07:28:19 AM »

so Latas is not to blame for staying there and staying quiet in that environment?
So Latas sell out to Jack?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: September 06, 2009, 07:47:32 AM »

dat is not wat i sayin JC. i jus want ppl to give latas a chance to show wat he cud do. as weary say, maturana got 14 months to coach we team an all he really did was leave us in a big pile of s**t.

allyuh cah expect latas to clean up maturana mess in d space of three months. i agree wid u where his team selection leavin much to be desired but dat eh warrant me callin 4 he head yet.

Girl I doh know nah......this is my take on it, the teams we had to face next when Latapy took over was Costa Rica and Mexico two of the biggest in the region.   The game against Costa Rica was the first time in a long time the team look like they had some kinda structure and purpose.  Would we be singing a different tune if Scotland didn't throw way not one but two sitters in that game??  We came agonisingly close to winning...but it was Costa Rica we played so it was always going to be difficult.

Peeps seemed to be thinking that we were going to beat Mexico IN Mexico.  Really?? Mexico IN Mexico??  Really people??  Really??

The game we were realistically expected to win, we did win against El Salvador.

We were really going to beat Honduras IN Honduras??  Really people??  Really??

And on top of all that, the TTFF/Jackula sabotaging him by not providing the resources for warm up games etc.  Is like we couldn't even get a warm up against Guyana!!!.... :o

The only criticism I have of Latapy is maybe, just maybe he should not have taken the job at the time he did because the task ahead was always going to be difficult.  He should have probably told Jack exactly where to stuff he offer after he Jack, done f*$%k up the campaign with blacklisting our WC 06 heroes and by keeping on a dumbtist until it was too late!!.... >:( >:( >:( :'(

And fire Latapy now to achieve what??....it is more than likely we are not going to WC 2010, so fire Latapy now for what??

Ssssttteeeuuuuppsss!!!!....he have to get at least 14 months, at least he got a win in WC qualifying more than that dentist parading as a coach ever did in his 14 months...

LEAVE LATAPY ALONE!!!!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: September 06, 2009, 07:55:56 AM »
I feel like I on a mutiny ship and I have to protect Latas. All yuh fellas butting allyuh head against the wall  ...we lorse  and we lorse bad  .... men go blame latas
because he is the coach even tho he wasn't on the field  ... men go blame ince because he was the goalie he come off he line all kinda shit......as much as I tired of seeing this team play like that sometimes I even more tired ah hearing allyuh boy rant  ....  This is yuh f**king team wether yuh like it or not support or get the f**k out.
Fact vs fiction!
I think we have things in place  Latas and Yorke is we head and assistant coach ...These two is the best TT has ever had and we damn well owe it to them to support them at least early in this stage...they didn't inherit no bomb squad so who vex vex (I wish it had lil smiley symbols for middle fingers)!

Latas ain't afraid to chop and change  and he has to because men haven't  stepped up and claimed their spots if we had won none of you muf**kas woulda said a damn thing. Let's face it we have been riding on yorke  and latas shirt tails for years we even had to bring them out of retirement for us to qualify for the 2006 world cup so lets not get this shit twisted we had to let them go at some point.

Where does blame lie?  This isn't a blame game it solves nothing ...... but here are a few firm things to assess .... to play at this level requires character above all  ... you don't have to play at Yorke level to play at concacaf level and Latas cyah make you go out there and put in extraordinary effort ... you as the player have to make the choice as to wether you gonna chase the man after the ball go over your head (with conviction) or wait to see if Ince go save yuh again  .... Fellas Honduras just hit Costa Rica 4 that nation extremely passionate about their team ...all yuh really feel they was gonna let we walk in their and take three points?  They plan from start to finish was to go at us and come away with what was left of us after they were done it was up to the players on the field to decide wether they were gonna take a whipping and lie down or fight them like (men should) and make this a game.
I remember a concacaf gold cup game we lose to mexico 4-0 in the us and we run mexico to the ground believe it or not i wasn't mad a scoreline never did such injustice the fellas never gave up .... I remember Ronnie Mauge broke his leg playing for us and he played either div 2 or 3 in england he was not even born in Trini ..... I doh have to say a thing about Birchie.

We goh blame marvin and them (and lord knows he does bother meh eye at times) but the truth is he is a bit past his prime and in his prime he gave 150 % but the alternatives are not there. Men go watch the league a few times and see Peltier score a double against some and all of a sudden men doh understand why he not starting or this that and the other none of alyuh there in the training to see what men capable of.

Every coach is gonna have a favorite so doh use that line capello , beenie , latas all of them for what ever reason so please take that shit elsewhere. This team have to take the responsibility of this loss collectively but we have to continue supporting this our team they are showing that they are not good enough as players they are losing individual battles the midfield have the other midfield walking through the middle effectively changing out system to a 4-0-1. What allyuh want latas to do run out on the field, fall on he knees and beg a man to get up after the man beat yuh and track him down and not stand around and hope for another man to stop him. HE CYAH DO THAT MEN HAVE TO STEP ON THEY OWN WTF YOUR MOTHER DOES STILL HOLD YUH HAND WHEN YUH CROSSING THE STREET?

I know men on the team does read these rants and believe meh I doh wah hurt men feelings but as it stand this team is not good  ...  not good and its not because of talent (or lack there of) its because of desire ...you aren't showing that you want it and nobody can make you want it.

Who to blame? Poor wording ....... who is to resolve the issue ... the eleven players who strut out onto that pitch at any given time have to figure it out collectively don't point fingers step up and do your shift if yuh cyah do it step off !
All who think Darryl Roberts or Julius woulda make a difference allyuh dreaming this is a collective mentality and this is built over time and Latas need time because we don't have the kinda talent we used to.

when we lorse with wim yuh blame wim  with maturana yuh blame him but with latapy nah he is we boy!!! a big hippo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: September 06, 2009, 08:16:21 AM »
A hippo? Wim inherit a team that just went to the world cup but in fairness to him and due to blacklists he was out of his depth
Maturana get the team and the team went to an all time low where he had to call back a 41 yr old latas
who has now become the coach .... in the middle of this failing campaign and I'm a hippo for supporting him
Boy ... boy ... lol

Fact vs fiction!

when we lorse with wim yuh blame wim  with maturana yuh blame him but with latapy nah he is we boy!!! a big hippo

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 06, 2009, 09:15:07 AM »
At this point Latapy should not be fired it would make no sense ...let this play thru and then let us start preparing for 2014 if we don't make it to 2010....based on his performance after this Hex and early into the next campaign then if this Sh!t continues then he should be axed....based on performance not on emotion.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 06, 2009, 09:16:30 AM »

with maturana yuh blame him but with latapy nah he is we boy!!! a big hippo

Maturana had 14 months and had a resume more impressive than Latapy....but where did that get us??....steups!!...

Young players who names are splashed across headlines ,are to easy to pick he prefers players nobody ever heard off.

Players like who??....if yuh tell me old and recycled players yes, but who never heard of them.... ???
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 06, 2009, 09:21:09 AM »
Anybody here seriously expects Russell to be on the sideline for 2014 qualification?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: September 06, 2009, 09:35:22 AM »

In Honduras?  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: September 06, 2009, 09:36:41 AM »

In Honduras?  8)

Ah find yuh take long to reach....  :devil: ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 06, 2009, 09:48:19 AM »
Anybody here seriously expects Russell to be on the sideline for 2014 qualification?

no

Even if we qualified he would not have been in charge after the cup

This will do his coaching cv good and give him a shot of becoming Falkirk manager one day

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 06, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »
I agree ....fire latapy the defense was a misery last night too many rebounds ...it should have been a 1-1
game .

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #679 on: September 06, 2009, 10:07:56 AM »
fire the idiots running the feeble federation. i want to see true leaders running this organization and not a bunch of fu&king yes men.

viva la revoluccion..................
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 06, 2009, 10:23:32 AM »
A hippo? Wim inherit a team that just went to the world cup but in fairness to him and due to blacklists he was out of his depth
Maturana get the team and the team went to an all time low where he had to call back a 41 yr old latas
who has now become the coach .... in the middle of this failing campaign and I'm a hippo for supporting him
Boy ... boy ... lol

Fact vs fiction!

did whim have the world cup players ?? eh well !!!  latapy has them  ent now what he do ???? oh shhhhh turn a blind eye to yuh boy
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 10:42:11 AM by Trini _2014 »

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 06, 2009, 10:39:02 AM »

In all fairness JC, The colombian had a better chance of preparation but Latas matched his results with one win, Pacho saw us put out de gold cup,.. I am not going down the "poisoned Chalice road" but please be fair in your comparisons. True Latas is a darling and is hard to be vex with yuh darling but strictly on the merits that exist between both coaches... lets all be fair at least.
Warren N. Boucaud

giggsy11

« Reply #682 on: September 06, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »
Why anybody seriously thought Latapy like Maradona would have been successful depite having limited coaching experience, because they were great players?

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 06, 2009, 01:14:01 PM »
Truth be told is dat de Concacaf is weaker than in previous hexes.  Is Latas fault a certain Jack Ass put personal issues before the team?  We should have been developing Tinto and men like that years ago.  Dwight and Russell should have retired years ago.  We wasted all that time from de last WC to now and we still chopping and changing?  Latas needs time...cyah blame him for de mess he walk into.  He needs to speak with authority in my opinion...kinda laid back for a coach.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 06, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »

at d end of d day JC, u have your opinion on dis latas situation and i have mine.  :beermug:
So tell me something, who clean up sven goran errikson's BIG pile ah sh!t, not javier agguirre??

the man on the job just as long as latas , and he's 3 and i, plus he won the GC against the U.S on U.S. soil by ah huge margin.

that's ah cop out! latas was indeed ah good player , but as the cliche goes, good players seldom make good coaches. i say give him ah GOLD ROLEX and GET RID!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 06, 2009, 03:41:34 PM »
Get RID of Latapy and bring who? Is not Latas fault. Is not Maturana fault! It's the WHOLE TTFA Administration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 06, 2009, 04:41:22 PM »
I not sure if anybody noticin...

but we defence lookin  worse dan ever.

It was done shaky to begin with... but now...it frankomeh disgusting.

We cannot continue to rely on miracle performances from an aging Clayton Ince which is precisely what has been happening since Latas took over.

Our team has little organization, defensive discipline & shape.  Now that may very well be players' fault but modern football is such that once you consistenly give away possession, you're going to pay sooner or later.

Latas has said that we should play in our "traditional style" which might be all well and good for romatics but I tell you this....unless you can be certain that you have the firepower to outscore your opposition....you're going to LOSE.

Look at the games thus far.

Costa Rica in Tobago.  We scored...they scored more.  Everytime they got the ball, they looked ikely to score against us.

Mexico in Mexico.  A miracle performance by Ince combined with toilet bowl finishing from the Mexicans prevented us losing by more than the 1 goal.  We had one chance in that game.  We scored it.

El Salvador in T&T.  Another miracle performance from Ince prevented the El Salvadoreans from earning at least a point.  The team did play decently but defensively, we were still VERY SUSPECT

Honduras in Honduras.  This time no miracles from Ince.  Result?  4 in we pweffen.  Our defence looking hapless.  And by defence...I mean TEAM defence...not just the back 4.

We have regressed defensively under Latas.  For a team that has several weaknesses, that's destructive.  For those who care to remember, cast your minds back to Germany 2006.  THIS is how we would have played if Latas was on the field from the start and these are the kind of results we would have gotten and worse.

Yuh want a "brand" to go forward and say yuh "lookin good" without having the foundation and discipline to handle tings when yuh lose the ball....yuh going to lose BADLY 9 times out of 10.

Until Latas learns how to coach DEFENCE, he and T&T won't be successful.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 04:44:19 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 06, 2009, 05:14:55 PM »

We cannot continue to rely on miracle performances from an aging Clayton Ince which is precisely what has been happening since Latas took over.

Our team has little organization, defensive discipline & shape.  Now that may very well be players' fault but modern football is such that once you consistenly give away possession, you're going to pay sooner or later.

Latas has said that we should play in our "traditional style" which might be all well and good for romatics but I tell you this....unless you can be certain that you have the firepower to outscore your opposition....you're going to LOSE.

Costa Rica in Tobago.  We scored...they scored more.  Everytime they got the ball, they looked ikely to score against us.

Mexico in Mexico.  A miracle performance by Ince combined with toilet bowl finishing from the Mexicans prevented us losing by more than the 1 goal.  We had one chance in that game.  We scored it.

El Salvador in T&T.  Another miracle performance from Ince prevented the El Salvadoreans from earning at least a point.  The team did play decently but defensively, we were still VERY SUSPECT

Honduras in Honduras.  This time no miracles from Ince.  Result?  4 in we pweffen.  Our defence looking hapless.  And by defence...I mean TEAM defence...not just the back 4.

We have regressed defensively under Latas.  For a team that has several weaknesses, that's destructive.  For those who care to remember, cast your minds back to Germany 2006.  THIS is how we would have played if Latas was on the field from the start and these are the kind of results we would have gotten and worse.

Yuh want a "brand" to go forward and say yuh "lookin good" without having the foundation and discipline to handle tings when yuh lose the ball....yuh going to lose BADLY 9 times out of 10.

I think I want to agree with this statement. Lets help him get that defensive help because I for one dont want to sacrifice offense to have defence and so far its only Wim that has given me both. Long live Wim.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 06, 2009, 05:25:24 PM »

Not sure why you trying to be all diplomatic bout this Palos.  Latas doing shyte because he's not qualified as a world cup coach simple.  As you say we bond to get beat.  Latas is guessing hoping that tricks and skill will win matches.

I don't know bout you or any other fellas up here but in a game like this if you foul my teamate twice just so.  I IN YOUR FACE.  Our players just watch Glen roll around with H players around him.  We not ready. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 06, 2009, 07:31:06 PM »

Partnah look at the world cup players latas have.... Dog ..obviously past his prime  ..... tallest past his prime but still decent ....whitley arguably our best midfielder from the 2006 squad injured out and now start back playing with petrotrin ... Yorke retired frm ball period  .... birchy is there but he has injuries and the list goes on ... latas has shadows of what whim had and the younger ones are not stepping up ...imagine our main source of attack relegated to play right back because after all this time we don't have anyone capable of playing it well consistently  ... I ask meh boy today who could we really put in the middle and besides birchy we have no one there who could match birchy work rate defensively far less be an organiser and distributor ... Trent isnt good enough and in fairness to him 33 is a bit old to come in as a rookie and lead this team from the middle when your previous merits is being player of the year in pro league ... trent is a hard working role player he is no play maker  ... our team simply as it is now is not good enough our players are unable to handle it at this level!

Boy ... boy ... lol

Fact vs fiction!

did whim have the world cup players ?? eh well !!!  latapy has them  ent now what he do ???? oh shhhhh turn a blind eye to yuh boy

1]; } ?>