48 (28.6%)
Yes
42 (25%)
Give him time
63 (37.5%)
Assistant only
15 (8.9%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author Topic: Russell Latapy Thread  (Read 250444 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be honest!!
« Reply #390 on: December 21, 2008, 10:50:17 PM »
All I have 2 say is Mats ready? Me eh want Latas more in bed wit JWt is y me eh want he in d wuk.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline prodigy23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 21, 2008, 11:07:18 PM »
At this point in time Rusell Latapy should not have an "real" role on the TnT team. He's forty years old and clearly cannot keep up with the play of our regional foes. And he's a player/coach for at best an average scottish team. I have appreciated what he has done for this country over the years and will forever be grateful. But i dont see y his name keeps coming up either as a player or coach at such a crucial stge in our qualifying campaign. Am i the only one that feels this way??????

Lets be honest , you are a serious jackass with zero to little football sense. I dont see why you should be allowed to write as either a pretender playing you know the game or as an idiot who really dont know the game. I know that I am not the only that feels this way.

You know what, my bad buddy. I didnt know ur opnion was d only one that is valid on this whole site, as a matter of fact  should have ur own site, where u could be d only one, talkin to ur self because judging by sum of the responses, your opinion's are the only one;s that is every valid on this site.I apologise for having a differing opinion than u c**T!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 21, 2008, 11:09:32 PM »
My heart bleeds for you, Latapy

I am sorry for Russell Latapy. I feel sorry for him because everything was going good in Scotland. What with a week of celebrations in his honour, reports of his son’s involvement in a Falkirk development programme, etc.

Then out of the blue... wham! Jack Warner needs him here permanently on the technical staff, and he falls for it. Russell is on his way to good ole T&T.

I am sorry, my boy, but even you will soon taste bitter and be spat out, accompanied by headlines (ever eager to appease the czar) of some failing on your part. Any failing! Real or imagined, it does not matter, no questions asked, you’re just another plaything.

My heart genuinely bleeds for you. And your son, your poor son.

Davendra Gadranyam

St Augustine

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 21, 2008, 11:38:48 PM »
"On the fifth day, look to the east, at the rising of first dawn."

Weary why you lamenting when everyone celebrating his return. 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 22, 2008, 01:32:20 AM »
My heart bleeds for you, Latapy

I am sorry for Russell Latapy. I feel sorry for him because everything was going good in Scotland. What with a week of celebrations in his honour, reports of his son’s involvement in a Falkirk development programme, etc.

Then out of the blue... wham! Jack Warner needs him here permanently on the technical staff, and he falls for it. Russell is on his way to good ole T&T.

I am sorry, my boy, but even you will soon taste bitter and be spat out, accompanied by headlines (ever eager to appease the czar) of some failing on your part. Any failing! Real or imagined, it does not matter, no questions asked, you’re just another plaything.

My heart genuinely bleeds for you. And your son, your poor son.

Davendra Gadranyam

St Augustine

I thought weary ketch ah vaps of prose ... dahis until ah see de 'Davendra Gadranyam'

p.s.  at least everybody being honest in de thread ... :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 01:35:30 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 22, 2008, 03:22:46 AM »
At this point in time Rusell Latapy should not have an "real" role on the TnT team. He's forty years old and clearly cannot keep up with the play of our regional foes. And he's a player/coach for at best an average scottish team. I have appreciated what he has done for this country over the years and will forever be grateful. But i dont see y his name keeps coming up either as a player or coach at such a crucial stge in our qualifying campaign. Am i the only one that feels this way??????

Lets be honest , you are a serious jackass with zero to little football sense. I dont see why you should be allowed to write as either a pretender playing you know the game or as an idiot who really dont know the game. I know that I am not the only that feels this way.
        Why you don't hull your MC,you always f**king up somebody on this website and this shyt has to stop,everybody here entitled to their own opinion,just because they don't agree or not in line with what your say you have problems with them,look f**k YOU and give people a chance to speak their minds.You eh tired talking shyt on the site.

Well said. I am glad that you agree that everyone is entittled to his or her own opinion. My opinion is that both you and Prodigy are both asses. You realise that I dont have to cuss to say that. Forgive me but I rarely suffer fools.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 22, 2008, 05:08:46 AM »
Its not a question of how long it take for you to grow up
But how long it take for you to see the light........ :rotfl:

Why cant we just get along...without all the negatives....

Jah Jah Loves you ....too

To one and all have a great day.peace be unto you and yours....... :devil:

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 22, 2008, 06:32:29 AM »
bigmag ah waiting 4 yuh post on this topic
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 22, 2008, 07:25:11 AM »
Elan u should know by now I am a realist y would I want 2 c Latas bigger in d circus dat is d TTFF?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 22, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »
We must understand that Latas may not necessarily have the experience; but he can be the right fit for the job. Most of us know of Latas history with the country as a national player and his accomplishments with different clubs. His familiarly with the TTFF and the nonsense than takes place with the organization that has been stifling our growth with the game, he may know how to assist or deal with such to make it better. (Maneuver thru the corruption)  The younger players on the team will be motivated to listen to Latas more so than ah “certain coach” who’s name I will no longer pronounce.

Coaching is not all about formation’s and or executions of plays on the pitch, but It’s about making a player believe in their ability and themselves!  Lasta’s would fit in well into the position because our younger players can relate to him. They already know of his reputation because it precedes him.  He will be great for our football.

Alyuh stop cussing each other!  Have some respect.   ;)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 11:27:55 AM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 22, 2008, 11:21:37 AM »
post what ??...de man talking
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 22, 2008, 11:29:09 AM »
        Why you don't hull your MC,you always f**king up somebody on this website and this shyt has to stop,everybody here entitled to their own opinion,just because they don't agree or not in line with what your say you have problems with them,look f**k YOU and give people a chance to speak their minds.You eh tired talking shyt on the site.

*sheds tear*

...'tis the season for giving, thus he gave.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 22, 2008, 12:10:13 PM »
"On the fifth day, look to the east, at the rising of first dawn."

Weary why you lamenting when everyone celebrating his return. 

What we surrounded by Uruk-Hai??? Is Latapy supposed to bring us some football lembas bread? We get ah little ah what we want and we belly go be full???

We ain't in Helms Deep we going through the passages of the marshes  :devil:

You forgetting that Smeagol leading us.... and he leading us through the Morthond Vale and to Shelobs nest..
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 12:16:43 PM by forever trini »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #403 on: December 22, 2008, 08:44:22 PM »

Lawd fadda ,Coops, ah weak  :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl:     
...But very well put ........... :applause: :applause:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 11:07:17 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 22, 2008, 10:43:48 PM »

Yah know the funny thing eh Sub 1 ,with all the hoopla ,eh even cuss the man once lol.The poster just make the error of impsing Latapy  :o
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 10:46:49 PM by Quagmire »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #405 on: December 23, 2008, 06:02:59 AM »

Well said. I am glad that you agree that everyone is entittled to his or her own opinion. My opinion is that both you and Prodigy are both asses. You realise that I dont have to cuss to say that. Forgive me but I rarely suffer fools.

Coops boy!! I never expected such an outburst from you ;) De man really mash yuh corn eh?

Sub, when you have a difference of opinion, rarely does your head come out of your ass.

Having said all of that, my little two cents is Latas has more to offer as a Coach than as a player. Years playing with and against the best, working with top class coaches and knowledge of the TT culture bodes well.

Not bad for a 40 yr old and only there becz of the paucity of a midfield genius in TT.

What's sad, is that for the moment we need Latas on the field.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #406 on: December 23, 2008, 06:33:41 AM »
Well here is my oppinion.

I believe that Latapy may have the public leverage to finally bring an end to Jacks games.  The first time they disagree and Latapy speaks out about it. He will have Jack back pedaling.

Remember you heard it first from me. It may not be now but it will happen. Let us see then.......
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 23, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »
Friday yuh wrong if Latas etal had some gray matter would agree wit u dem eh even stand up 4 dey money dem fellas eh know dey worth so he eh have nooooooooo leverage.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 23, 2008, 05:42:32 PM »
At some point in time Latapy will be the coach of the national team that time just isn't now unless he is willing to be a puppet of Jack. Would he serve well as player coach? that is quite iffy as there has to be one clearly and defined voice issuing instructions. Right now between Maturana and Corneal we're not sure as to who is running the show and if Latas were to add his voice then there may be more confusion than harmony.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 23, 2008, 06:02:29 PM »
I agree with MEP. There is total confusion as to what is really happening with this entire campaign.

Guys, I respect Coops a great deal. I don't agree with everything he says. But he is the only man on this site that has had dealings with Jack. He knows Jack modus operandi. He knows Jack uses his ill-gotten power as a FIFA executive to manipulate the Trinidad public into believing that he uses all "his" money to prop up TT football. Coops knows that all the band-waggonists fan of TT(except the vast majority on this website)  believe jack is right. So when Jack Jack comes up with his ideas, Coops knows most TT fans will fall for it hook, line and stinker.  Guys Jack has been doing this since the late 70's.  That man still doing it to us.  I don't think Coop is a Jack fan. He just respect the man who uses his power to control a very fickled TT public.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 23, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »
So he have 2wait b4JW left d scene. FYI Daryan and Darren. He have a longgggggggggg wait.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 23, 2008, 11:03:40 PM »
just remember where the sins of de fadder fall...so D&D go be payin big time..plus from what I've been told dey eh too bright.............

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 23, 2008, 11:19:21 PM »
What bein bright have 2 do wit anyting. Ticket or Leave It. D beginin of d dnasty.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 23, 2008, 11:23:08 PM »
yuh have to be bright or at least have some semblance of intelligence to maintain de status quo....dumb and dumber eh like jack

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 23, 2008, 11:34:08 PM »
DEY WORSE

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 25, 2008, 12:26:04 AM »
Alot of you think you are smarter than everybody ! the man is  entitled to have his own opinion and it is not a bad one cause  not every good player can be a coach and the ones who were good player that became coaches it took them some time after they retire to study the game form the sideline before coming a coach. example of a great player who stink as a coach . michael jordan coaching the washinton wizards . and he was far greater at his sport than latapy is in his . so its jus something to think about  beofre u pass judgement
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bleeder on i95.5 fm now
« Reply #416 on: May 16, 2009, 04:34:51 PM »
talking football

There will be football talk on i95.5 until the Costa Rica game .. hislop will be the guest  Thursday
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 04:36:24 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bleeder on i95.5 fm now
« Reply #417 on: May 16, 2009, 04:44:36 PM »
Theobald say maturana was a relax coach and they were never a team ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 16, 2009, 04:44:54 PM »
talking football

There will be football talk on i95.5 until the Costa Rica game .. hislop will be the guest  Thursday

Hislop as d guess last thursday. Imagine Bleeder sayin Mats was really a goat and a dumbtisttttttttt

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 16, 2009, 04:47:18 PM »
talking football

Hislop as d guess last thursday. Imagine Bleeder sayin Mats was really a goat and a dumbtisttttttttt

oh my mistake  :beermug:

1]; } ?>