48 (28.6%)
Yes
42 (25%)
Give him time
63 (37.5%)
Assistant only
15 (8.9%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author Topic: Russell Latapy Thread  (Read 250223 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Russell Latapy Thread.
« Reply #1050 on: November 29, 2010, 09:02:01 AM »
I am fed up and disgusted.

I am embarrassed to be a soca warrior fan today.  I stood by the team time and time again, despite the poor results in recent years.  Am I supposed to stand by them again?  Frankly speaking, I will not until I see a change.  Change in player selection, change in coach, change in team organization, change something!  The National Team looked like wild madmen on the field.

Latapy has damaged his reputation, I loved him as a player, but I am not too far to say I loathe him as a coach.  The country’s arguably most exciting player may be arguably its worst coach.  Don’t send a boy to do a man’s job.  I never see a more confused “coach” on the sidelines.  No disrespect to Cuba or Grenada but TnT has the best players in Caribbean and should NEVER have lost; TnT didn’t even score.  Other than Jamaica, there really should be no competition in the DCC…with our B Team. 

It is not an insurmountable task.  On behalf of national, regional and international pride, we need a change, and it starts with removing Latapy.

Doh worry, Latapy has removed himself!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: November 29, 2010, 09:11:21 AM »
Latapy is dead to me...I dont know if I can ever hear his name and have a positive thought... that was always the danger

I hope he does well in the future...just never with TnT again... he's too laid back and clueless for coaching

"Latapy is dead to me...I dont know if I can ever hear his name and have a positive thought..."
Execessive and Ridiculous!
Latas has always been a great player and he wanted to extend it to coaching the national team ... nothing wrong with that .. initially we all supported him!
Unfortunately, we have now all concluded he is not good enough and obviously he has to leave.
He gave it a shot and didn't succeed ... fair enough thats how it is.. aint the first and sadly won't be the last .. he didn't come here to try and bring we ball down ( or tief we like Jack) he came to try and lift it up but he didn't succeed sooo let it go and wish him well.

Men confusing frustration at his inability to lead the team to higher heights to actually hating on the man.
That is bullshit!!!!

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: November 29, 2010, 09:12:57 AM »
Latapy was always clueless as a coach.

A coach is more than an instructor...he is a disciplinarian, motivator, tactician, hr manager, selector and boss all at the same time.

This man make Najjar and Maturana look like Sir Alex and Morinho.

While I loved Latapy the player...Latapy the coach eh ready. He come like a post primary pupil attempting to do a PHD.

Thanks Latas for your efforts. Time to move on.

Forumites have no fear...Jack is in Zurich right now getting ready to announce the WC venue...he is squeezing all the bidders balls hard. The new coach negotiations are going on right now and the announcement of our new head coach will happen when Jack returns.

Relax and take een the entertainment.

Go and watch Barca and Real this afternoon and see what proper football is all about.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: November 29, 2010, 09:13:07 AM »
Boys and Girls we on de same side here ... doh leh we get sidetracked nah ....the problem is not us ...so why we fighting each other ....why cant we instead start a " fix football " campaign ? ...after all and we have all the answers ??
Seriously though ...emotions aside ...another 4 years will pass and we will be still waiting for the bus ...if we do nothing.
All that is needed for this &^%$ to continue is that we do.......... nothing !

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: November 29, 2010, 09:14:50 AM »
To lose to Grenada and Cuba in the same week and hope to go Brazil?  We have just proved that we are at least the 5th or 6th best team in the Caribbean and with all the talent w have, that is a shame.  Without a drastic change in coaching and administration, there is not a chance in hell that we would make the hex in CONCACAF.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: November 29, 2010, 09:25:11 AM »
To lose to Grenada and Cuba in the same week and hope to go Brazil?  We have just proved that we are at least the 5th or 6th best team in the Caribbean and with all the talent w have, that is a shame.  Without a drastic change in coaching and administration, there is not a chance in hell that we would make the hex in CONCACAF.

The Hex is no more so we might still stand a chance to qualify!
Jack is working on something as we speak that will make him more money other than doing the right thing and paying our 2006 world cup players their promised bonus money!  ;)

Brazil 2014 here we come!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: November 29, 2010, 11:36:52 AM »
He fired yet?  He resign yet? 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: November 29, 2010, 11:44:39 AM »
He fired yet?  He resign yet? 

Probably waiting til after the Martinique game to make it official. He cah leave goalless as well as pointless so he probly want to at least get through that game first.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: November 29, 2010, 12:12:05 PM »
Latapy was never going to be the solution as the head coach.  Most of the die hard football fans on this site knew that.  It is truly a Sad ending to a great Trinbago football career.

I constantly read man posting about the coaching and the administration and quite rightfully.  What continues to get under my skin, which I am tired of hearing about "is all this great football talent in Trinbago" that makes it a travesty to loose to the likes of Grenada and Cuba.  No one questions the players ability in a loss.  Plain talk bad manners (and I have been saying this since World Cup 2006): The players are not as talented as most of you would like to believe, and forget it when it comes to "having heart" or playing with pride.

Having seen the game versus Jamaica in the Marvin Lee stadium before the Girsl World Cup, I was surprised as to how piss poor we were technically, not to mention lacking creativity.  This is not a recent development under Latapy.  Latapy inability to mould this group into unit made these deficiencies that more glaring (to the point of blinding).  Although many might talk down the MLS, has anyone asked the question why more of our players are not playing in the MLS (geographically closer and a level below the European leagues)?

I hear men clamouring for a new coach but without the infusion of the foreign base players, the simple fact is that the local players (Trinbago B team) is no longer a force in the caribbean.

Blessing
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: November 29, 2010, 12:22:11 PM »
Latapy was never going to be the solution as the head coach.  Most of the die hard football fans on this site knew that.  It is truly a Sad ending to a great Trinbago football career.

I constantly read man posting about the coaching and the administration and quite rightfully.  What continues to get under my skin, which I am tired of hearing about "is all this great football talent in Trinbago" that makes it a travesty to loose to the likes of Grenada and Cuba.  No one questions the players ability in a loss.  Plain talk bad manners (and I have been saying this since World Cup 2006): The players are not as talented as most of you would like to believe, and forget it when it comes to "having heart" or playing with pride.

Having seen the game versus Jamaica in the Marvin Lee stadium before the Girsl World Cup, I was surprised as to how piss poor we were technically, not to mention lacking creativity.  This is not a recent development under Latapy.  Latapy inability to mould this group into unit made these deficiencies that more glaring (to the point of blinding).  Although many might talk down the MLS, has anyone asked the question why more of our players are not playing in the MLS (geographically closer and a level below the European leagues)?

I hear men clamouring for a new coach but without the infusion of the foreign base players, the simple fact is that the local players (Trinbago B team) is no longer a force in the caribbean.

Blessing

D B team go b d Ateam just now as nobody eh go b getting no foriegn contract because dey eh up 2 scratch.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: November 29, 2010, 12:59:02 PM »
I never thought ill see the day when i didnt care about Trini football. way things running since the blacklist me eh care for a game. Watch American football all day instead. from the posts about i assumed they lost again?

It does creep up on yuh me eh even crawl out of bed 2 put on d tv. Meh peeps was callin dey all thought I was watching. Dey was wrong like an o.

i just watch the highlights. BAD DAY IN TNT FOOTBALL HISTORY.  next is Anil going to bump he gums again.

U still care me eh even watch d highlights.
So if you eh care, then why the MDCNT yuh staying on the board so long fuh?? yuh on the board for about three hours now saying the same ole fackin thing, we get it, yuh eh care, now leff we who care nah!

U know how long I on d board what else yuh know. I know u are a buffon dat I am sure about. 
You late!! every body and they mama know iz ah buffon, ah clown, ah moron, an a$$ and anything else yuh could think of. but do you know what you are?

JC, no dis my yute, but ah doh know if yuh tuff like dat in a person tuh person situation  :-\. However, many times when ah see yuh turn on de heat round here, ah does have tuh turn and joke wid meh bois and dem, and say nice, dat is meh breddah dey, like we will have tuh send him an e-mail tuh recruit him in to de Enterprise, ah like he toughness. But big and serious, ah have tuh give it tuh yuh, cuz de females, kids and senior citizens, ah doh mess wid dem. Well from long time ah see yuh doh take no prisoners sah, is sword fuh all.

Well on de Latapy subject, I am a real man, and I am never too proud to apologise and also admit I was wrong. So wid dat said, I apologise to all the members dat saw dis coming from long time. May be I was blind folded, due to the fact that he was and still is my favorite T&T player. I say this cuz I am seriously hurt and disappointed, with the results under his watch, I just kept believing that he would turn de corner, but this has gotten way out of hand. I just kept believing that being the great player he was, his playing experience and limited coaching experience was enough for the DC. I honestly, swearing on my son, I did believe that deep in my heart.

As far as sport in 2010, de only good thing so far for me is Riley bringing the big three together. Everything else is pure presshah. Heat start off badly, but that is way too early to push de panic button  8). Latapy look like he in some serious trouble wid he job and Randy (UM coach) a real gentleman in all aspects and very good friend of de family, dey fired him over de weekend  :( :( :(. Well, well, well. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: November 30, 2010, 09:55:17 AM »
Latapy is dead to me...I dont know if I can ever hear his name and have a positive thought... that was always the danger

I hope he does well in the future...just never with TnT again... he's too laid back and clueless for coaching

"Latapy is dead to me...I dont know if I can ever hear his name and have a positive thought..."
Execessive and Ridiculous!
Latas has always been a great player and he wanted to extend it to coaching the national team ... nothing wrong with that .. initially we all supported him!
Unfortunately, we have now all concluded he is not good enough and obviously he has to leave.
He gave it a shot and didn't succeed ... fair enough thats how it is.. aint the first and sadly won't be the last .. he didn't come here to try and bring we ball down ( or tief we like Jack) he came to try and lift it up but he didn't succeed sooo let it go and wish him well.

Men confusing frustration at his inability to lead the team to higher heights to actually hating on the man.
That is bullshit!!!!

Co-sign. And he supposedly the biggest "die-hard" supporter. Immaturity is a hell of a thing
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: November 30, 2010, 10:02:30 AM »

Good point and one that I have made repeatedly. Our best players are playing abroad and are reluctant to come back for the Digicel Cup, so this team we put forth isn't a true reflection of our abilities as a footballing nation. Our best local-based players don't make up the best team in the Caribbean. Big surprise. Our talent pool simply isn't deep enough to field multiple "top-tier" teams a la Brazil etc...

At least this will serve to quiet all those who keep clamouring for a local-based squad for the WCQ.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

AirMan

« Reply #1063 on: November 30, 2010, 10:22:20 AM »
I have a question,,,

What will happen when the current crop of foreign playes get older and no longer in their prime ?..who will replace them ?.definitley not this current crop of young local players....

Do we blame the pro league clubs for not developing local talent to a standard where players can do the job for their country ?..

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: November 30, 2010, 11:08:23 AM »
we need to start from scratch and try the build ah workman like team dat could learn an' executed ah simple well articulated plan, we ent no brazil, all dat f**kry an' pie in the sky lil brazil shit soup man been slurpin on, need to be thrown out d door, I hope if d bringin somebody new dat dey goh conservative and build d team from d back come up.
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: November 30, 2010, 11:27:52 AM »
I have a question,,,

What will happen when the current crop of foreign playes get older and no longer in their prime ?..who will replace them ?.definitley not this current crop of young local players....

Do we blame the pro league clubs for not developing local talent to a standard where players can do the job for their country ?..

dat is d problem dey just now we eh having no foriegn base. As 4 blaming d pro league teams unless they playin with dem since dey under 12 dem wuk is not to develop hard back man who get pay to play ball. D Pro league team suppose to provide the national team wit fit men who ready to work d coach system.

Development have 2 happen at yuh youth level.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: November 30, 2010, 04:02:31 PM »
I have a question,,,

Airman, we have good players coming up. What we are seeing here is an entire generation of footballers that were NEVER developed that have graduated or wating in line to join the national team. Up until 3 years ago, the all-important exposure component of youth development consisted primarily of matches against Pro-league and Super League teams. As a result the 2007 U-20 were blown out of CONCACAF qualifying competition by St Kitts.

The difference between the one team performing creditably at a world cup and one getting comprehensively beaten by St Kitts was clearly exposure to international peers. But the performance of the Pro-League has been so woeful that the TTFF has taken over the job of development.

And they have done a decent job of that with both the men's and women's youth teams compared to the rest of the Caribbean. But that should be the job of the Pro-League. Each team in that league should be consistently exposing its U-13 and U-15 players to Central American opposition at the very least, via club tournaments.

But the catch-22 is TTFF is itself responsible for the absolute destruction of support for the game stemming from Warner's insistence upon the demolition of the natural structure of our football in his big hurry to put up a 'professional' league. In typical Warner fashion he threw $$$ around with liitle regard for where it landed or what it destroyed.

Jack is a business manager that thrives on grand gestures. Meaning he can build stadiums and superstructures, but he can't build passion. The people he has handpicked in the TTFF reflect Jack to a tee. They can organize a flawless World Cup event but have no clue how to run a 23 man football team.

The Pro-league is also Jack's baby, man playing in big stadium and teams winning CFU trophies regular, but a more cold and impassionate league you will not find. Corporate football at its worst.

We doh need no more investors and risk averse business people to run no league. The league should be completely demolished and restarted by people who are PASSIONATE about the local game, folks who understand what the people of T&T want, and who not afraid to experiment and loose money. The great lesson of our professional footbal so far is that it must grow organically and not as an imposed structure.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 30, 2010, 04:34:06 PM »

LSJ,
               How many foreign based players we have. In addition they scattered all over the place which may lead to problem for any coach. Let's say a man playing in Turkey and we have a game. They supposed to be there 5 days before that game. Some coach does grumble and delay depart of players until last minute. Then when they reach home(jet lag included) they have to deal with the national coach and his system. All this in 5 days? The local will always have a prominent part in the national football. There is no way getting arround that.

Offline Yogi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 30, 2010, 08:55:11 PM »
Those who say the local based players eh up to scratch need to reassess. The team that Whim took to the Gold Cup in 2007 was a 3rd string National Team and totally local based. Men like Tinto and Roberts, players some of allyuh clamouring to be on the NT was fringe players before that. Despite losing their first 2 matches (full strength El Salvador 2-1 and second string USA 2-0) they managed a respectable draw against Guatemala. I distinctly remember one of the Yankee commentators praising our football by stating that this is Trinidad's 3rd choice team imagine if their first team was here that speaks volumes for their football. My point is even players with so called lesser skills, can rise when properly coached and managed. In 1989 we had 2 National Teams, The Strike squad and the Shell B team all totally local. Yes Whim say the local based players not up to scratch but he was more attacking the system than the players. The guys have potential they just need proper guidance, motivation and discipline in short, proper coaching. Russel Latapy failed miserably in all departments, he clearly was not ready that's why he has to go. What we need is another Beenhakker or the man himself.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: November 30, 2010, 09:02:23 PM »
Those who say the local based players eh up to scratch need to reassess. The team that Whim took to the Gold Cup in 2007 was a 3rd string National Team and totally local based. Men like Tinto and Roberts, players some of allyuh clamouring to be on the NT was fringe players before that. Despite losing their first 2 matches (full strength El Salvador 2-1 and second string USA 2-0) they managed a respectable draw against Guatemala. I distinctly remember one of the Yankee commentators praising our football by stating that this is Trinidad's 3rd choice team imagine if their first team was here that speaks volumes for their football. My point is even players with so called lesser skills, can rise when properly coached and managed. In 1989 we had 2 National Teams, The Strike squad and the Shell B team all totally local. Yes Whim say the local based players not up to scratch but he was more attacking the system than the players. The guys have potential they just need proper guidance, motivation and discipline in short, proper coaching. Russel Latapy failed miserably in all departments, he clearly was not ready that's why he has to go. What we need is another Beenhakker or the man himself.

Dat name again so it was d system not d players. Where was all this wisdom in 2007 when Wim was lickin down LP?

Offline Yogi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: November 30, 2010, 09:21:02 PM »
Despite the "alleged" fight, the man had those so called 3rd rate players playing as a team and he only had a limited time to organise them. We have to remember Beenie chose Whim as his assistant which means he had his confidence. However the point I'm making is a good coach will have this same team that Latas coaching playing way better. For example in 1997 Bertille St. Clair had only 6 weeks to prepare a local team for the Caribbean Cup. History will show that we won that tournament even knocking out the World Cup bound Jamaicans in the process and he did that with an almost (save for David Nakhid) all local side. We have good players they just need to be guided properly.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: November 30, 2010, 10:50:20 PM »
Despite the "alleged" fight, the man had those so called 3rd rate players playing as a team and he only had a limited time to organise them. We have to remember Beenie chose Whim as his assistant which means he had his confidence. However the point I'm making is a good coach will have this same team that Latas coaching playing way better. For example in 1997 Bertille St. Clair had only 6 weeks to prepare a local team for the Caribbean Cup. History will show that we won that tournament even knocking out the World Cup bound Jamaicans in the process and he did that with an almost (save for David Nakhid) all local side. We have good players they just need to be guided properly.

U preachin 2 d choir I iz Wim biggest fan just as I was Maturana biggest critic.

Offline kaiser

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
the support for russell latapy thread
« Reply #1072 on: December 01, 2010, 05:54:51 PM »
We lost the digicel cup but we lost with a whole heap of pro league and young players ,i like it, we cant depend on our overseas based players , them fellas clubs not letting them go and most of them 'dont want to come back  as they dont want to risk they bread and butter ,so you can't blame them. Everybody jumping on russell back but which other coach have 18 and 19 year olds playing on the senior team russell doing that,i think we need to find our identity in football so i support russell and if not he any other local coach i not even worrying about brazil 2014 i watching 2018 i rather we as a country find ourselves rather than have a foreigner come in and take a whole heap ah money and leave us no better off than they met us what i would ask for is that the local football fraternity rally around russell or if not him another local coach but i beleive we could get this thing done right here, brand trinidad and tobago we could do it by ourselves. Go easy on the abuse, i know real men go find i talking stupidness but say what ,this is just my opinion.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: the support for russell latapy thread
« Reply #1073 on: December 01, 2010, 06:34:09 PM »
We lost the digicel cup but we lost with a whole heap of pro league and young players ,i like it, we cant depend on our overseas based players , them fellas clubs not letting them go and most of them 'dont want to come back  as they dont want to risk they bread and butter ,so you can't blame them. Everybody jumping on russell back but which other coach have 18 and 19 year olds playing on the senior team russell doing that,i think we need to find our identity in football so i support russell and if not he any other local coach i not even worrying about brazil 2014 i watching 2018 i rather we as a country find ourselves rather than have a foreigner come in and take a whole heap ah money and leave us no better off than they met us what i would ask for is that the local football fraternity rally around russell or if not him another local coach but i beleive we could get this thing done right here, brand trinidad and tobago we could do it by ourselves. Go easy on the abuse, i know real men go find i talking stupidness but say what ,this is just my opinion.

Thanks for your opinion,respectfully you been sleeping all this time since 2006...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: December 01, 2010, 06:35:52 PM »
Everybody jumping on russell back but which other coach have 18 and 19 year olds playing on the senior team russell doing that...

Is really only Joevin Jones. Cyrus go be 20 dis month, Molino is already 20, and Winchester eh even play 90 mins for de senior team yet.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: December 01, 2010, 08:16:44 PM »
Well I will come out in support of Russell on the fact that he seems to have chosen the developmental route, rebuilding and all that as opposed to the bandage effect we like to employ as competition come around. Having said that I think that he could have combined both strategies and develop whilst at competition time remember that these competitions are extremely important and should be treated as such. I think he took this tournament to lightly and should have been demanding his best players from their respective clubs to mix with the hector, the Molino, Marshall, Cyrus, Jorsling. This Team had youth but little else. Also not playing a friendly before the finals  on the last fifa date probably cost us the Digi Cup. TTFF is too blame more than the coach and the players! They in their royal cheapness blew it. THey already wanted the cheap young team and on top of that they dont want to give them no games and have Latas running down the elusive All local team, local coach shell cup glory. My goodness!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: December 01, 2010, 08:29:41 PM »
Wow thats one hell of a gamble ,it could work I guess,Kaiser.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 08:34:50 PM by Quags »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: December 01, 2010, 09:14:02 PM »
WE supported him long enough, it's time  for latas tuh ride. yes i agree wid yuh on the 2018 vision, but what about all the little regional tourneys that we should be particpating in that we missed out on thanks to latas and CO.

it's not about foreign coaches , but rather coaches who know the game and could relay his philosophy to the players, latas didn't and could achieve that.  like i said a yr ago, let latas work with the kids and leave the heavy lifting to a true professional.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: December 01, 2010, 09:22:00 PM »
Everybody jumping on russell back but which other coach have 18 and 19 year olds playing on the senior team russell doing that...

Is really only Joevin Jones. Cyrus go be 20 dis month, Molino is already 20, and Winchester eh even play 90 mins for de senior team yet.
Maturana gave ah number of yutes ah bleigh.  keon daniels was 19, khallem hyland was 18, kern cupid was 19, other yutes who got ah bleigh under pancho = steve david, kareem smith, jamal gay, so what does yute development have tuh do wid the senior team ?

we need to be winners in this region and under latas and pancho our team went back 20 yrs, as ah matter of fact 20 yrs ago we were better off.        latas have tuh go!!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 09:26:23 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: December 01, 2010, 09:26:06 PM »

1]; } ?>