April 25, 2024, 01:04:33 PM

Author Topic: The 2006 Fifa World Cup Film: The Grand Finale  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The 2006 Fifa World Cup Film: The Grand Finale
« on: November 18, 2007, 07:28:56 AM »
Chronicles and documents all the highlits of Germany 2006. Narrated bu pierce Brosnan. This DVD was a great find. It even documents the Socawarriors Game against England, noting that we were the smallest country to ever make it to the finals. Accurately exposes that faggy Crotch and shows clearly how he pulling Sancho's hair. Anyhow a great find and great highlights for the football enthusiast.

dctrini

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: The 2006 Fifa World Cup Film: The Grand Finale
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 10:49:12 AM »
Chronicles and documents all the highlits of Germany 2006. Narrated bu pierce Brosnan. This DVD was a great find. It even documents the Socawarriors Game against England, noting that we were the smallest country to ever make it to the finals. Accurately exposes that faggy Crotch and shows clearly how he pulling Sancho's hair. Anyhow a great find and great highlights for the football enthusiast.

dctrini

They showed it on a DTT channel over here. I watched it; it was nicely put together, but i find they were real discriminating in the choice of matches/teams they talk about. For instance to me, it would have made more sense if for the first round they had talk about TNT-Sweden or England-Sweden, and not TNT-England, but that is just me.

Another criticism I have is that the commentary was too sparing. Was quite strange to  see so much match footage with just the background noise.

The third criticism was the lack of focus on the actual tournament. The way its put together/narrated sometimes you swear that certain teams make a huge impression when they bombed out big time or underacheived big time, or the chronology of events is messed up

Howeverall in all, its probably the most complete account you can find and is a must if you're the kind of fan that has to archive everything. I also liked the fact that they actually didn't gloss over the numerous refereeing controversies
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>