April 30, 2024, 08:54:02 AM

Author Topic: At the half, Jamaica 2-0 El Salvador  (Read 6716 times)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
At the half, Jamaica 2-0 El Salvador
« on: November 18, 2007, 06:13:12 PM »
An outrageous goal from Rudolph Austin ..I'd say about 35-40 yards out..then another quick one from Gardener....Els Salvador not looking too bad though.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: At the half, Jamaica 2-0 El Salvador
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 06:15:56 PM »
alyuh go lorse  ;D still but good going JA  :beermug: game on FSC
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 06:16:13 PM »
good going JA cut they arse.. represent .Imagine our minions handling they stories ,good job.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 06:18:36 PM by Quagmire »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 06:22:14 PM »
dais about right, as our future stars had a 0-0 draw, not so ;)

Yeah, Go Jamaica, bus dem
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 06:34:41 PM »
An outrageous goal from Rudolph Austin ..I'd say about 35-40 yards out..then another quick one from Gardener....Els Salvador not looking too bad though.
In other words you're trying to say yard looking good....

Offline DeLasTrini

• New Warrior
  • Don't blink on me. Or u just might miss my goal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 06:35:55 PM »
Yard not making the ball work enough for them man and need tighter passing in the middle.
What's the Meaning of the Word Quit. I don't know the meaning of it. Trini to the Fullest.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 07:06:05 PM »
Jamaica 3 ElSalvador 0 in the 84th minute
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 07:14:30 PM »
Real boring game. Nice goal by Gardner though. Congratulations JA.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 07:18:30 PM »
I think Jack and Burrell work out a deal where TT & JA will alternate WC qualification.

JA playing friendlies and gearing up. TT doing nothing. All that money TTFF have for WC2010 qualification going to JA. We cannot get a team prepared in time for qualification next year.
TnT Patriot

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 07:20:38 PM »
WEEEEE'RE BAAAAAAACK
Smoke and Fly

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 07:22:22 PM »
not convinced
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 07:25:55 PM »
WEEEEE'RE BAAAAAAACK
Chill .act like you been there .

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 07:27:29 PM »
You'll hear dem commentators say Gary Glasgow from Jamaica ?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 07:50:55 AM by royal »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 07:32:35 PM »
You'll here dem commentators say Gary Glasgow from Jamaica ?
say what again?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 07:33:03 PM »
You'll here dem commentators say Gary Glasgow from Jamaica ?
:rotfl:
Smoke and Fly

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 07:39:20 PM »

I'll agree with you, the players got bored in the latter part of the game, even the Referee seemed to be bored...blowing the whistle promptly at the 90 mins mark.

Simoes have alot of work to do with this squad between now and qualifiers. Good thinng is that the wheels are rolling again after the long 4 years lay-off

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 07:57:38 PM »
Imagine ....... We doh need WI ,just JA and TnT .JA defenders and sprinkling of outflield and the rest TnT ,that go be ah deep team lol We go cause some damage .

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 08:00:03 PM »

I'll agree with you, the players got bored in the latter part of the game, even the Referee seemed to be bored...blowing the whistle promptly at the 90 mins mark.

Simoes have alot of work to do with this squad between now and qualifiers. Good thinng is that the wheels are rolling again after the long 4 years lay-off

The game got boring in the latter half after the Salvadorans decided to try and play a defensive counter-attacking game. This became obvious to the Reggae Boyz whom did not want to expend themselves so they also played the waiting game.
jjbrown

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 08:37:25 PM »
Now allyuh see why we ain't going no where wid that B team we have. el salvador make jamaica look like france or germany, and we B team ketch dey nenen to draw wid them.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 08:52:34 PM »

Ah know all yuh moving forward wid de new generation eh, but in my opinion, Onandi Lowe(correct meh if ah wrong) is de best striker all yuh had and tuh me he is still de best striker fuh Jamaica. Through meh yard men connection, ah had de honour of meeting him a while back, ah real nice guy doh, but tuh no secret he like he bad man, screw face thing and ah believe he does dat at de wrong time and place, and dat probably was his downfall. I have de same bad man, screw face behavior like him 2, so ah condemn him fuh being like dat, but there is ah time and place fuh dat de bad man thing. As ah Trinbagonian, ah would honestly say dat from de Caribbean or may be CONCACAF, ah was expecting him tuh be right behind Yorke, as far as success in de game. I know he had de tools tuh play in de EPL, but unfortunately, tools are not al dat is required fuh success. He was and still is one of the most feared player strikers in CONCACAF. Ah breddrin on meh job said dat he playing decent ball fuh ah club back in yard, so ah expecting him tuh get fit and impress de coach. At least I hope so. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 09:40:03 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 09:01:59 PM »
yahferupthemanin samrtohwah  ;D
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 09:08:20 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »
Now allyuh see why we ain't going no where wid that B team we have. el salvador make jamaica look like france or germany, and we B team ketch dey nenen to draw wid them.

datwas a b team??? a that play elsalvador those were not even the better local players
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 09:38:44 PM »

Doh worry, dat is why we not using dem fuh de WCQ. My thing is dat yuh cud be on de F team, so long as yuh working hard in practice and getting de job done, yuh need tuh get yuh pick. If ah few ah few players from de B team performing, give dem credit and move dem forward wid de KJ, Edwards, Stern, etc. If none ah dem eh ready use de so called old men and move forward. In my opinion it eh have no 2 ways around de thing nah, me eh supporting no yute just because he younger dan Latapy or Yorke, and he cah show de people of T&T dat he ready and fighting real hard tuh make we country qualify fuh de 2010 WC, no way hosey. When ah say ah not supporting, ah doh mean ah not going and watch de games, ah not taking it dat far, but ah will be against it totally. Any way small topic fuh now doh, cuz we go have ah bomb squad, ah more worried about dem getting de right coach and real good creative midfielder, may be Hardest, Guerra or beg Latapy one more time. We need ah coach tuh make we click as a team and not players wid individual talent, dat is very, very important in football at dat level. Talent is de least ah we concern, we always have dat, but making us play like a team, not all coaches cud do dat. Dat is why Beenie is one ah de best in de world, he had us playing like a team  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 09:44:59 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 09:43:24 PM »
yahferupthemanin samrtohwah  ;D

:-\ :-\  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 10:29:27 PM »

Doh worry, dat is why we not using dem fuh de WCQ. My thing is dat yuh cud be on de F team, so long as yuh working hard in practice and getting de job done, yuh need tuh get yuh pick. If ah few ah few players from de B team performing, give dem credit and move dem forward wid de KJ, Edwards, Stern, etc. If none ah dem eh ready use de so called old men and move forward. In my opinion it eh have no 2 ways around de thing nah, me eh supporting no yute just because he younger dan Latapy or Yorke, and he cah show de people of T&T dat he ready and fighting real hard tuh make we country qualify fuh de 2010 WC, no way hosey. When ah say ah not supporting, ah doh mean ah not going and watch de games, ah not taking it dat far, but ah will be against it totally. Any way small topic fuh now doh, cuz we go have ah bomb squad, ah more worried about dem getting de right coach and real good creative midfielder, may be Hardest, Guerra or beg Latapy one more time. We need ah coach tuh make we click as a team and not players wid individual talent, dat is very, very important in football at dat level. Talent is de least ah we concern, we always have dat, but making us play like a team, not all coaches cud do dat. Dat is why Beenie is one ah de best in de world, he had us playing like a team  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
Supa who yuh feel was doing all the ground work wid the WC team, it was wim and vandenisen, beenie just over see the operation, but wim was the trainer. plus working wid beenie to me give him the edge to be ah dynamic coach. back to the A B and C team issue, since watching this team, i only see a few guys ready for senior team duty, daryl roberts , denzil theobald, silvio span, nigel daniel, maybe telesford, but them rest ah man , no disrespect to them, ain't ready yet.

hear meh nah supa, is donkey years i watching T&T football bro , and i tired ah the heart break thing, i taste sucess and i don't want to go back to failur. not to say we A- team went down in ah plane crash like the zambia team some yrs ago, and we have to settle for the local based, no , it's ah bad mind money teif fackup ting that went down, and quite frankly, i not taking dat so easy, jack if yuh listening, cause ah know yuh dos come on the site from time to time! give us back we mudda so and so team! just when i thought the WC was a preveiw of things to come, BOOM!!!!!  we end up right back in the same old kaki pants.  i not supporting no B team!!!!!  no more!!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 12:27:38 AM »

Supa who yuh feel was doing all the ground work wid the WC team, it was wim and vandenisen, beenie just over see the operation, but wim was the trainer. plus working wid beenie to me give him the edge to be ah dynamic coach. back to the A B and C team issue, since watching this team, i only see a few guys ready for senior team duty, daryl roberts , denzil theobald, silvio span, nigel daniel, maybe telesford, but them rest ah man , no disrespect to them, ain't ready yet.

hear meh nah supa, is donkey years i watching T&T football bro , and i tired ah the heart break thing, i taste sucess and i don't want to go back to failur. not to say we A- team went down in ah plane crash like the zambia team some yrs ago, and we have to settle for the local based, no , it's ah bad mind money teif fackup ting that went down, and quite frankly, i not taking dat so easy, jack if yuh listening, cause ah know yuh dos come on the site from time to time! give us back we mudda so and so team! just when i thought the WC was a preveiw of things to come, BOOM!!!!!  we end up right back in the same old kaki pants.  i not supporting no B team!!!!!  no more!!!!!

Nah man doh get meh wrong yuh know, I supporting Wim, ah just was saying dat de coach ability to make us play like ah unit, tuh me dat will be de key point tuh success, cuz de talent is already there. Ah didn't really rate Wim, but slowly he has earned my respect and trust. Ah not saying he is de best man in de world fuh de job, but he was there fuh de last WC and he know most of our bois and their style of play. I say he definitely deserve ah fair run wid de team. If he fail, well we have tuh move on and hire another coach uh handle de business. Ah still think we go be ready fuh dem next year :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED. 
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 04:42:23 AM »

Nah man doh get meh wrong yuh know, I supporting Wim, ah just was saying dat de coach ability to make us play like ah unit, tuh me dat will be de key point tuh success, cuz de talent is already there. Ah didn't really rate Wim, but slowly he has earned my respect and trust. Ah not saying he is de best man in de world fuh de job, but he was there fuh de last WC and he know most of our bois and their style of play. I say he definitely deserve ah fair run wid de team. If he fail, well we have tuh move on and hire another coach uh handle de business. Ah still think we go be ready fuh dem next year :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED. 
Ah hope yuh right dread, cuss jack warner really overdoing it. the man say the impass over but we can't see we hero's back in action as of yet. breds i really hope yuh right.      positive.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 04:44:11 AM by just cool »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2007, 04:54:50 AM »

Ah know all yuh moving forward wid de new generation eh, but in my opinion, Onandi Lowe(correct meh if ah wrong) is de best striker all yuh had and tuh me he is still de best striker fuh Jamaica. Through meh yard men connection, ah had de honour of meeting him a while back, ah real nice guy doh, but tuh no secret he like he bad man, screw face thing and ah believe he does dat at de wrong time and place, and dat probably was his downfall. I have de same bad man, screw face behavior like him 2, so ah condemn him fuh being like dat, but there is ah time and place fuh dat de bad man thing. As ah Trinbagonian, ah would honestly say dat from de Caribbean or may be CONCACAF, ah was expecting him tuh be right behind Yorke, as far as success in de game. I know he had de tools tuh play in de EPL, but unfortunately, tools are not al dat is required fuh success. He was and still is one of the most feared player strikers in CONCACAF. Ah breddrin on meh job said dat he playing decent ball fuh ah club back in yard, so ah expecting him tuh get fit and impress de coach. At least I hope so. HIGHLY BLESSED.

The door is not closed on Lowe or anyone else for that matter. Goodison is on his way to Jamaica as I type this for the Guatemala game on Wednesday...he is 34 years old going on 35. The fact of the matter is that Lowe(32 years old) might be more of a risk than anything else...based on his character.  But dont be surprised if he is called up to the training squad for games next year. Lets see what Simoes do when he gets here.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2007, 07:05:45 AM »
But while everybody playing friendlies and getting ready,  what in the name of "gsjnkjb" is our TT team doing?  Then they go expect to just practise for two weeks and make it through the WC qualifying.  Here we go again.  We never learn!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2007, 08:44:17 AM »
congrats to El Salvador
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>