April 19, 2024, 06:38:27 PM

Author Topic: Colombia x Argentina  (Read 3978 times)

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Colombia x Argentina
« on: November 20, 2007, 07:17:02 PM »
Wow!

Looks like I'll be talking to myself again.

No Aguero.

Nil all after 20.

End to end.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Colombia x Argentina
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 07:25:48 PM »
Looks like Tevez got sent to the showers early.

Silly foul, off the ball.

28 gone.

Offline DeLasTrini

• New Warrior
  • Don't blink on me. Or u just might miss my goal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 07:31:33 PM »
actually keep me posted since I am interested in how Colombia doing this year.
What's the Meaning of the Word Quit. I don't know the meaning of it. Trini to the Fullest.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 07:35:37 PM »
38th minute.

The brilliance of Lionel Messi continues.

1 nil Agrentina.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 07:37:39 PM »
In the last 5 mins, I think 10 man Argentina has let Colombia touch
the ball once.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 07:49:28 PM »
Half-time, 1 nil Argentina.

For those of you who will watch the replay, watch the
last 10 minutes of the first half.
Argentina kept the ball away from Colombia, and they
may have touched the ball 3 times.
Everytime Messi got the ball, they kicked him.
One touch football, and movement off the ball is fantastic.

I watched the Brasil x Colombia match, and Colombia looked
decent. Today, Argentina is giving them a lesson in football.
If I didn't know Argentina had 10 men, I would have thought
it was Colombia with 10.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 07:51:03 PM »
Messi goal is a must see!

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »
OT......................

Venezuela 5 x Bolivia 3.

Ven triled three times, and came back, equalized, then won
the game with 2 very good goals, especially the 5th.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 08:07:18 PM »
2 minutes in, and Colombia miss a sitter.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »
Colombia clank one off the crossbar.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 08:23:28 PM »
Que Golasoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free-kick, 20 yards out.

1 all.

Bustos in the 65th.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 08:44:25 PM »
2 1 Colombia.

About 8 mins left.

Very questionable goal, as the initial pass looked offside.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 08:55:59 PM »
Final................. 2 1 Colombia.

After 4 furlongs in this 1 1/2 mile race, Venezuela is
now in 4th, probably 5th after Brasil plays tomorrow.

Colombia has to thank Carlito for this win.
Stupid foul on his part, and even with 10 men, they
probably could have and should have won this game.

Offline DeLasTrini

• New Warrior
  • Don't blink on me. Or u just might miss my goal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 09:46:44 PM »
what channel were u watching these games. They all sounded electrifying
What's the Meaning of the Word Quit. I don't know the meaning of it. Trini to the Fullest.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 10:05:03 PM »
On the TV, but streamed from the internet.

Go here.................

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

Download the Sopcast, TVU, PPMate and TV Ants players, and you're good
to go.

Tomorrow Brasil x Uruguay at 6:40P EST, and England x Croatia 3P EST.
Most games you can catch on Sopcast, if not there, on one of the other
3 players.

Enjoy!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 04:54:49 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D YEAHHH  CARLITOS ONLY PLAYED 25 MINS AND DIDNT GET INJURED... FRESH AS A ROSE FOR SATURDAY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 10:43:07 AM »
Well we certainly got knocked back down to earth......I did not see the game so I cant comment on it but reports are that we did not play badly. I guess high altitude, home support,and playing with 10 men will play a part in any result especially when these teams are not far apart in quality. Individually Argentina has the edge but as a team Colombia has often surprised Argentina. Playing at home Colombia once beat Argentina 5-0.
I fully support basile's philosophy of playing attractive football regardless of the opposition of whether it is a home or away game. I believe it is good to watch, and good for the game as it will draw more to see the great game..as if football needed more fans !
I would hope that the coach gives some other fringe players a chance, I see Ibarra got a chance yesterday. I would also like to see another goalkeeper than Abondanceri  maybe Caranta from Boca could see some action or Ustari. Too much talent.....but we have time to get the right mix and keep the opponents guessing with the variations we can put on the field.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 04:06:48 PM »
Well we certainly got knocked back down to earth......I did not see the game so I cant comment on it but reports are that we did not play badly. I guess high altitude, home support,and playing with 10 men will play a part in any result especially when these teams are not far apart in quality. Individually Argentina has the edge but as a team Colombia has often surprised Argentina. Playing at home Colombia once beat Argentina 5-0.
I fully support basile's philosophy of playing attractive football regardless of the opposition of whether it is a home or away game. I believe it is good to watch, and good for the game as it will draw more to see the great game..as if football needed more fans !
I would hope that the coach gives some other fringe players a chance, I see Ibarra got a chance yesterday. I would also like to see another goalkeeper than Abondanceri  maybe Caranta from Boca could see some action or Ustari. Too much talent.....but we have time to get the right mix and keep the opponents guessing with the variations we can put on the field.

ustari has a lots of potential...i not surprised about the defeat, argentina like to start off hot and sweaty and then be ice cold while brazil is the opposite.

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 04:10:04 PM »
the reports suggested that when they were reduced to 10, Argentina outplayed Columbia for long stretches in the first half. It was evident that the fatigue set in in the second half and the man disadvantage was the killer.
well yes

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 09:38:32 PM »
some real strange results this rounds. finally the only team that play to the form book is paraguay. they maching up chile in santiago 3-0 and will go top off the table until next rounds in june.

Ecuador went from losing 5-1 to winning 5-1. and that is against the same peru side that hold brazil and Paraguay.
Bolivia will be making up the numbers once again going on that choke they put down in venezuela

unlike what usually obtains in south american qualifying, it looks like defence will be the key. Colombia and Paraguay playing some stingy ball. Uruguay ent get the memo yet

ah anticipating big time, but wouldn't a TNT/Venezuela intercontinental be sweet ? ;D
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 09:51:40 PM »
Did the authorities issue another Amber alert for Riquelme?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2007, 12:20:05 AM »

some real strange results this rounds. finally the only team that play to the form book is paraguay. they maching up chile in santiago 3-0 and will go top off the table until next rounds in june.

Ecuador went from losing 5-1 to winning 5-1. and that is against the same peru side that hold brazil and Paraguay.
Bolivia will be making up the numbers once again going on that choke they put down in venezuela

unlike what usually obtains in south american qualifying, it looks like defence will be the key. Colombia and Paraguay playing some stingy ball. Uruguay ent get the memo yet

ah anticipating big time, but wouldn't a TNT/Venezuela intercontinental be sweet ? ;D

Mexican-based wukking for Paraguay. As a team they played compact defensively and were dominant in the air. Apparently this is their trademark approach. Ah think Paraguay-France from '98 WC went similarly tight until Blanc scored de sudden death goal. 

Meanwhile Bielsa gehhin a headache with Chile.

With respect to Ecuador looks like morale in the camp must have been raised after Suarez's resignation. Great way for the new man to step in. He was Ecuador's Under-18s coach at the recent Pan Am Games in Brazil (they won the gold medal) was in charge of the Under-15s at the South American U-15 champs also in Brazil just the other day. 

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 08:49:57 AM »

Since your radar extends only as far as Riquelme let me submit a quote from the recent game in Sao Paulo..

" Despite turning the game around in the second half, the crowd continued to boo the home side and Ronaldinho and Robinho both went off to whistles when they were substituted. "

Somehow you seem to miss these things Palos which makes me wonder ....

I was even asking myself why you never mentioned that the same two were largely anonymous for Brazil during the WC but you blame Riquelme when argentina loose. I have never seen you blame Ronaldinho for Brazil's loss ...did he choke like Riquelme ? Did kaka not choke as well ?

Well here it is, Brazil won at home and  people were still unhappy with their performance ...

Let me submit another quote ...

" Brazil coach held up fans of arch-rivals Argentina as an example after his team were jeered despite beating uruguay in wednesday's WC qualifier "

You see boy palos something can be said for how you get there ...whether it is in your fiat uno or a convertible BMW. I am not suggesting that Brazil is a fiat uno but their association with stylish football is suffering these days even though they are winning, while in contrast the stocks of argentina are rising even in defeat. Go read the comments on the Argenyina vs Colombia game ....exciting, riverting, were the words used  to describe their performances. I know you dont like Riquelme, Tevez and Messi but I also know people who never liked Mohammed Ali ... Do you think his fans gave up on him when he was loosing ..if not why not ? style, elegance two words that transend the results only approach..

I will stay with my style and elegance ...you stay with your results only approach....
You said you back Sevilla in the Spanish league  in contrast to my Villareal ...I never see you post one thing on a side you support  ::)
You pick a side on de up after they won more than any other spanish team in the last two years ...
What happening now ?? If you looking for  red alert signs how come you not looking dere  :beermug:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2007, 09:01:38 AM »

Since your radar extends only as far as Riquelme let me submit a quote from the recent game in Sao Paulo..

" Despite turning the game around in the second half, the crowd continued to boo the home side and Ronaldinho and Robinho both went off to whistles when they were substituted. "

I was even asking myself why you never mentioned that the same two were largely anonymous for Brazil during the WC but you blame Riquelme when argentina loose. I have never seen you blame Ronaldinho for Brazil's loss ...did he choke like Riquelme ? Did kaka not choke as well ?

Well here it is, Brazil won at home and  people were still unhappy with their performance ...

" Brazil coach held up fans of arch-rivals Argentina as an example after his team were jeered despite beating uruguay in wednesday's WC qualifier "

You see boy palos something can be said for how you get there ...whether it is in your fiat uno or a convertible BMW. I am not suggesting that Brazil is a fiat uno but their association with stylish football is suffering these days even though they are winning, while in contrast the stocks of argentina are rising even in defeat. Go read the comments on the Argenyina vs Colombia game ....exciting, riverting, were the words used  to describe their performances. I know you dont like Riquelme, Tevez and Messi but I also know people who never liked Mohammed Ali ... Do you think his fans gave up on him when he was loosing ..if not why not ? style, elegance two words that transend the results only approach..

I will stay with my style and elegance ...you stay with your results only approach....
You said you back Sevilla in the Spanish league  in contrast to my Villareal ...I never see you post one thing on a side you support  ::)
You pick a side on de up after they won more than any other spanish team in the last two years ...
What happening now ?? If you looking for  red alert signs how come you not looking dere  :beermug:

You ever see me makin Kaka and Robinho into some kinda saviour?

Where was the elegance & style you talk about when Brazil THRASHED your Argentinian side in the Copa America?  It run and hide like yuh boys too?

At de end of de day, I jes givin u chats and u does take de bait EVERYTIME.  Doh study it hoss.  Is like one a dem Requelme free kick dat yuh love so much....meaningless.  When it come to serious ting de chats does go away....like yuh boy Riqui... ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2007, 09:51:16 AM »

You ever see me makin Kaka and Robinho into some kinda saviour?

Where was the elegance & style you talk about when Brazil THRASHED your Argentinian side in the Copa America?  It run and hide like yuh boys too?

At de end of de day, I jes givin u chats and u does take de bait EVERYTIME.  Doh study it hoss.  Is like one a dem Requelme free kick dat yuh love so much....meaningless.  When it come to serious ting de chats does go away....like yuh boy Riqui... ;D

well we just have to wait a bit for the playoff's wont we ? The two teams Brazil and argentina, will meet home and away in this tournament. I will just file this comment together with your comments on latapy and Sevilla.
I still waiting for some kinda comment on Sevilla...the team you say yuh backing ..because when it comes to serious ting de chats does go away ..right ?
My boy riqui ..scored 5 international goals so far in WC qualifying  out of 8 score by his team, and he eh even playing competitive football for any club... some say he shouldn't even be playing .....yet he has carried the burden of success or failure for every team he has ever played for ...now Hoss ...dat is player !

It easy to crtiticise ...but step up to the plate say something about something or someone that is deep and meaninful ..... name a player or club, if you are a fan , and say what you like about him or it .... for if you stand for nothing...you fall for everything ! :beermug:

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2007, 12:46:24 PM »

seems like plenty big authorities issuing alerts for Riquelme..... I wonder if you could explain why Barcelona still has not sold their 25% claim on the player after his big disappointment there after all these years ? Why hold on to someone who clearly was not up to it ??? Up to today they still hold that stake.
why didn't Villareal sell him when they had the chance ? after all they wont going to use him ....
So you is ah Barca fan right ? Well why you doh share your knowledge on Riqui with dem ?
meanwhile ....check this out ...

Inter To Swoop For Riquelme?
Reports in Italy suggest that Inter Milan are in pole position to sign Argentine World Cup star Juan Roman Riquelme.

zoom - galleria  The Villarreal man is undoubtedly one of the best playmakers in world football but he has been frozen out of his club’s first team after falling out with Chilean Coach Manuel Pellegrini.   

The 29-year-old is certain to leave the Yellow Submarines in January and has been made available for the paltry sum of £3m.

Riquelme has been recently linked with moves to both Milan and Juventus, while Brazilian club Fluminense also expressed an interest. However, according to the Corriere dello Sport, Inter have jumped to the front of the queue to sign the ace.

Inter have a big problem in midfield, with Patrick Vieira constantly injured and Luis Figo out until the New Year with a fractured leg.

Nerazzurri President Massimo Moratti is a big fan of Riquelme and sees him as the ideal man to lead the club to Champions League glory.

If Riquelme was to move to Inter, he would join a long-list of Argentines already at the club. The Scudetto holders currently have Javier Zanetti, Julio Cruz, Nicolas Burdisso, Hernan Crespo, Esteban Cambiasso, Santiago Solari and Walter Samuel in their first-team squad.

Carlo Garganese

1]; } ?>