April 26, 2024, 03:51:46 PM

Author Topic: CONCACAF GROUPS  (Read 16539 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
CONCACAF GROUPS
« on: November 25, 2007, 09:47:39 AM »
GUATEMALA  CUBA USA TNT that if we win our playoff games

JAMAICA MEXICO CANADA HONDURAS -  if they win playoff  matches  group of death

costa rica panama /elsalvador haiti  guyana/suriname
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 09:55:50 AM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CONCACAF GROUPS
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 09:56:56 AM »

JAMAICA MEXICO CANADA HONDURAS -  if they win playoff  matches group of death

costa rica panama /elsalvador haiti  guyana/suriname

i disagree..our group is harder   

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 10:03:49 AM »

why you say that SM  canada is playing some football now and honduras would be tough and combine with mexico and jamaica

i guess we could play canada and honduras mexico  as warm ups
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 10:06:04 AM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 10:04:42 AM »

It all depends on which Canada team shows up - the regular chokers or the Gold Cup overacheivers. I also know that the NEW Jamaica is going to be a lot tougher than you give them credit for.
The main thing with this group is that all three non Mexican teams failed to make the hex while they were alll capable of it. They'll all be VERY hungry

As far as our group goes, playing Cuba is something we do for Digicel Cup, while Guatemala is our equal when we're at full strength.

Jamrock's group is supposed to be a whole lot tighter
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 10:07:36 AM »

based on what  honduras and canada is no push over....

i agree..the jamaica group appears to be the toughest, honduras (with suazo) and canada will surprise ppl..our group is almost as tough, right now i would bet on cuba and guatemala beating us so we are the 4th best team in that group.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 10:08:35 AM »
This is Haiti's chance of a lifetime to make a big statement by getting into the hex.
Costa Rica is the weakest of the big 3, Panama is the weakest of the 2nd pots (when TNT is at full strength) and both Guyana and Surinam lack experience at this level.

They better sieze it with both hands.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 10:13:50 AM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 10:10:43 AM »

It all depends on which Canada team shows up - the regular chokers or the Gold Cup overacheivers. I also know that the NEW Jamaica is going to be a lot tougher than you give them credit for.
The main thing with this group is that all three non Mexican teams failed to make the hex while they were alll capable of it. They'll all be VERY hungry

As far as our group goes, playing Cuba is something we do for Digicel Cup, while Guatemala is our equal when we're at full strength.

Jamrock's group is supposed to be a whole lot tighter

guatemala would be tricky i agree with that fuh sure and cuba can upset ..... we need to beat or tie the USA  on a leg  but that would be hard ......

real madness it depends on what team tnt put out and or preperation........ if the player dispute is not resolved and politics come into play  well we can kiss south africa goodbye...... in my view we could get the better of guatemala if we prepare well.....
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 10:15:13 AM by Trini _2010 »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 10:51:18 AM »
Allyuh men reaching far. Simoes or not, ah hoping Bahamas can put a hex on Jamaica early o'clock and remove dem from de real  hex   :devil: Mash up de dance early o'clock.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 11:05:05 AM »
Allyuh men reaching far. Simoes or not, ah hoping Bahamas can put a hex on Jamaica early o'clock and remove dem from de real  hex   :devil: Mash up de dance early o'clock.

Keep in mind that Jamaica recently lost to the Bahamas at the U-23 level. So who knows?
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 11:15:08 AM »
:rotfl: You're really in Dreamland.
 You are talking about a two-leg playoff with the Senior Reggae Boyz team that didn't even play 100% against El Savador that has not beaten Jamaica in many years. A team that knocked T&T out of the Gold Cup and used an Olympic team and drew with T&T.

Now the Reggae Boyz are in a tough competitive group with Mexico, Honduras and Canada. Just the way we like it so the World will see what the Reggae Boyz are made of once again. ;D     
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 11:17:23 AM »
 You are talking about a two-leg playoff with the Senior Reggae Boyz team that didn't even play 100% against El Savador that has not beaten Jamaica in many years. A team that knocked T&T out of the Gold Cup and used an Olympic team and drew with T&T.

Now the Reggae Boyz are in a tough competitive group with Mexico, Honduras and Canada. Just the way we like it so the World will see what the Reggae Boyz are made of once again. ;D     

which el salvador team you all played  :devil:

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 11:44:19 AM »

which el salvador team you all played  :devil:
Let's see. ???
The Reggae Boyz played a national El Salvadoran team, which according to the coach and one of their players had an average age of 25 years. A team that has beaten T&T more times than they have beaten Jamaica. The same applies to Guatemala.
Now ask me which Guatemalan team we played.  ;D
jjbrown

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 12:12:26 PM »
It seems like there no action on the Reggae Boyz site so Ja2099 came here to talk.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 12:16:56 PM »
This is Haiti's chance of a lifetime to make a big statement by getting into the hex.
Costa Rica is the weakest of the big 3, Panama is the weakest of the 2nd pots (when TNT is at full strength) and both Guyana and Surinam lack experience at this level.

They better sieze it with both hands.

I am very confident about us making it to the Hex. Our chance to top the group is just as good as that of any1 else. We are not afraid of neither Panama nor Costa Rica, specially when they come to Port-au-Prince. This is truely our chance to get back to the hex after such a long hiatus.

Ironically, my only concern is...Nicaragua ;D I just hope they don't upset us before the big dance!
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 12:22:06 PM »
Allyuh men reaching far. Simoes or not, ah hoping Bahamas can put a hex on Jamaica early o'clock and remove dem from de real  hex   :devil: Mash up de dance early o'clock.

Nostradamass, which TNT team did El Salvador play ?

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 12:34:08 PM »
It is imperative that the internal politics that surrounds TnT football are dealt with as quickly and effectively as possible so the boys who will wear the Red, White and Black can concentrate on football ONLY!!!  And to my other islanders (whoever you are), you can have as many warm-up matches, actual game hype is completely different and those teams can play at a higher level.  That is why we play the game.
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

TrinInfinite

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 12:34:33 PM »
the hex will be as follows:

US
T&T
Mexico
Jamaica
Costa Rica
Haiti

The 2010 WC qualifying will be one of the toughest you'll ever see and also one of the most skillful playoffs you'll witness. The only problem I have is our nation does not have a good home record, we need to secure our home matches... Port of Pain it is... :devil:

I will even go as far as saying we will qualify in the top 3 of this group and head to SA in 2010, when our full team is assembled... the 4th team will be jamaica or costa rica...

God is de BOSS....
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 12:38:16 PM by TrinInfinite »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 12:37:30 PM »
It seems like there no action on the Reggae Boyz site so Ja2099 came here to talk.
Actually I have been back and forth. There is a question I have on the forum about the semi-final group.
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 12:39:38 PM »
Allyuh men reaching far. Simoes or not, ah hoping Bahamas can put a hex on Jamaica early o'clock and remove dem from de real  hex   :devil: Mash up de dance early o'clock.

From the Gold Cup or the recent friendly.  :devil:
jjbrown

TrinInfinite

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 12:45:02 PM »

breddah dem man play a c team so far, why yuh dont talk about the digicel, where we had a b team playing at least :devil: ah wish JA all de blessings, hope tuh see allyuh in SA 2010 also, its the motherland, we need 2 caribbean teams dey... But TT qualifying in the top 3, allyuh have 2 fight for 4th...  :devil:

God is de BOSS...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 12:48:50 PM »

The point went right over your head. I suppose the Jam team that lost to St. Lucia for the digicel cup will be the one playing Mexico Canada and Honduras?

Oh ok. I didnt think so.

You losing it.

Offline Trezegoal

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 12:53:51 PM »
breddah dem man play a c team so far, why yuh dont talk about the digicel, where we had a b team playing at least :devil: ah wish JA all de blessings, hope tuh see allyuh in SA 2010 also, its the motherland, we need 2 caribbean teams dey... But TT qualifying in the top 3, allyuh have 2 fight for 4th...  :devil:

God is de BOSS...
Either way...dat woulda bad to have both JA and T&T heading to South Africa...and it the result I'm pulling for.
USA, Mexico, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago...badness!

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 12:59:58 PM »
guys u get to remember, we have alot of out side players now, then before. if the coach is smart. he should try to get the outside player on the team and getting them to gel with the local players.

stikers
we have stern, kj, scotland, glen, roberts, sealy our main stikers. these guys have experience now in the big league as stikers.

midfield
im not to sure about the midfield, but we have carlos, theobald, birchall, and spann, far as carlos as being one of the outstanding midfielder in de english league.

defense
i've not seen many defensive players that i know of, but avery, and sancho.

goalkeeper
i've seen jan micheal, anthony, i forget some other goalkeepers, but so far they seems to be looking good.

i haven't seen any local football, but i heard that it's not so good. i hope the local players can improve in the coming months, knowing that the outside players will be coming. (i would)

im not trying to down play our local players, but im looking for experience on the field. i hope the ttff and the coaching staff take it serious.

TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FAN COME OUT STRONG

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 01:09:39 PM »
goalkeeper
i've seen jan micheal, anthony, i forget some other goalkeepers, but so far they seems to be looking good.

Doh forget Troy Marquis before Triniscout accuse yuh of being a Nazi ::)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 01:15:41 PM »
When will dates for fixtures be known??

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2007, 01:21:04 PM »

The point went right over your head. I suppose the Jam team that lost to St. Lucia for the digicel cup will be the one playing Mexico Canada and Honduras?

Oh ok. I didnt think so.

You losing it.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Good one.
But you also forgot to mention Clueless Creston Boxhill, the Caribbean Nations savior for the past four years.
Now look at the name of the Reggae Boyz roster that played against El Salvador and Guatemala.
That's right. I would start to panic too and pray that most of these Reggae Boyz will be injured so that the team that played in the Digicel Cup will take their place. 
But there is still one big problem. ??? ??? Clueless Creston Boxhill is no longer in the JFF. :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: So those same players will be much improved. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 01:23:41 PM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »
Jamaica Owns Honduras easy easy Draw for JA I love it..  I tell allyuh JA qualifying I telling allyuh right now.. Group of death looks to be Trinidad, Cuba, USA, and Guatemala to me..
War..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 02:30:23 PM »

Oh ok. I didnt think so.

You losing it.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Good one.
But you also forgot to mention Clueless Creston Boxhill, the Caribbean Nations savior for the past four years.
Now look at the name of the Reggae Boyz roster that played against El Salvador and Guatemala.
That's right. I would start to panic too and pray that most of these Reggae Boyz will be injured so that the team that played in the Digicel Cup will take their place. 
But there is still one big problem. ??? ??? Clueless Creston Boxhill is no longer in the JFF. :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: So those same players will be much improved. 

Dey just felt like playing poorly to protest against him? I not sure i follow where you coming from.
Our group is a sticky group...no doubt about it......

Defensively....i not too confident....I find it appalling that Julius James could be collecting accolades and never even given an opportunity. Not many other players coming to mind right now.....

Midfield....Fairly good...could be much improved....with Hardest's latest issue...no creative mid as usual......toussaint would need some protection.....with carlos on one wing...maybe samuel on the left....i really eh know what to make of it. My head eh really clicking right now...so all the possibilities eh really foremost in my mind.

Strike force fairly competent...capable...all in all we have to get some form of cohesion...which every other nation seems to have burst full steam ahead in doing...while Jack have we idle...

I would be glad to see us make it...but i missing the strong hope that i had last time when i even outlined a way that we would.....Third is possible...but remote...and that fourth place play off seems even bleaker when considered. If we get our act together ...and soon....we can still get in...but something needs to be done now.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 02:38:04 PM »
so where u think we playing USA ah know for the past years they put dem in d oval ah think Hasely Crawford stadium will be the better place what is alyuh views?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 02:42:16 PM »
so where u think we playing USA ah know for the past years they put dem in d oval ah think Hasely Crawford stadium will be the better place what is alyuh views?

Once we dont have a local jackass coach in charge we will play at the HCS...

First lets beat Cayman or Bermuda then talk about Group of 4 and especially Hex.... it seems yall have forgotten our current situation

I have full faith we will be in the last 4 local squad or not...  once we are there we will have to win all 3 home games.. we can afford 1 loss..away to USA...   thats it...

this draw equals no fun and games and no room for error...   Everygame has to be played with 110% attitude ..from Cayman to USA...

Let the games begin
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 02:45:08 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

1]; } ?>