April 28, 2024, 08:26:50 AM

Author Topic: Jamaal Gay - Your Thoughts???????????  (Read 4886 times)

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jamaal Gay - Your Thoughts???????????
« on: November 28, 2007, 02:08:14 PM »

I like this youth and yes I from SOuth but talent is talent and the youth impress me with what I have seen thus far. He big, he strong, he quick and has an eye for goal. Matter of fact he is the Leading scorer in RBTT Intercol with 9 goals to his name. This youth reminds me of Kenwyne Jones all the attributes. I believe that this youth would make it BIG!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE LET US NUTURE OUR TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL HE WOULD BE THE NEXT BIG STAR FROM T&T!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK OUT HIS GOALS AT http://www.schoolsoccernet.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaal Gay - Your Thoughts???????????
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 02:20:14 PM »
unfortunate name  :D

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 02:38:55 PM »
must say two impressive goals against de saints dey boy!!! :beermug: :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 02:43:36 PM »

Yeah fuh Real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fordy!!!!!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 02:44:56 PM »
oogoosh.. he just blow past dem saints defenders like dey wasnt there for the winner.. lol

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 03:34:45 PM »
why should i ever have any thoughts on whether jamal gay or not ?

sorry...you can't ask Saints fans to be objective so soon...

if he as good as you say hope to see him and hakeem tearing it up in the U17/U20's soon enough
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 04:13:39 PM »
Yeah boy, dah fellah real blaze up CIC defense.  Speed size and aggression yes.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 04:23:10 PM »
I saw the match vz CIC....very impressed with Jamal Gay.....

Now i understand he scores a lot for ElDo...and I can see why....they play down to him all the time and let him see what he can do.....

now vz CIC ...he is big, strong...and good pace...i wont say very quick ...but his first burst is good...he is not a good dribbler...is ah push and run....

could not judge his heading ability because no cross balls to him...and cant remember him winning any corners....he looks totally right footed...

I will need to see more...but a talent for sure
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »

Thanks for the Info Big Mag !!!! Bless. I have never seen him play in real I have looked at all the El Dorado goals featuring him and he looks quite composed as a finisher. HE is a talent and with time and proper nuturing he could make it!!!!!!!!!!. NAPS HAVE A GOOD DEFENSE AND SOUTH MEN STRONG SO LET ME SEE HOW HE DOES AGAINST NAPS DEFENCE.

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 05:17:42 PM »
Naps has a very good defence they always based thier team on a VERY STRONG DEFENCE! Anyone who saw Naps and eldo play knows also that Naparima's midfeild is far superior. Naps also played eldo in a pre-seaosn friendly and beat them 2-0

Offline heete

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 05:20:57 PM »
eldo had a run like how vessigny reach d final dey lucky and hopefully dere luck will run out afta wednesday. the 2 good sides dey beat San Juan and CIC dey coulda easily lost ten and if you all were at the games you would see but i must say dis Jamal gay has promising atrributes buh eldo aint say nutting in the whole of d east zone league

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 07:20:38 PM »
Naps has a very good defence they always based thier team on a VERY STRONG DEFENCE! Anyone who saw Naps and eldo play knows also that Naparima's midfeild is far superior. Naps also played eldo in a pre-seaosn friendly and beat them 2-0
just curious about Naps strong defense....what happen in the Big 5 final against San Juan?
I eh hatin, just want to know if they fall asleep in the final.
well yes

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 09:51:02 PM »
Yeah boy, dah fellah real blaze up CIC defense.

You call dat matador business defense?  Two men give de man de inside path to goal.  You have him...no you have him...next thing yuh know goal in dey tail.  He jes take what dey give him as any good footballer would do.  Ah hope he turn out to be a star for T&T some day.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 10:14:59 PM »
how old is jamal gay???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 11:12:00 PM »
de man handz de ball blatantly for de second goal.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 02:37:52 AM »
de man handz de ball blatantly for de second goal.
If Maradonna could do it
who is Jamal, Gay? :devil:
I jez Kicksin eh as CIC did lorse ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 07:14:34 AM »
I know allyuh boy say Eldo aint nothing big but the team in the national final alyuh fellahs selling them short they doing enough to make sure teams cyah score against them and they creating chances for the forward the second goal for eldo is an eldo midfielder intercept the ball and send a decent pass over CIC defense so maybe allyuh need to give a lil more credit to them .....one thing to add that CIC defense get caught out bad on the second goal ...Gay obviously faster than them but the coverage was poor two men get caught  marking bad  and square simple things like this need to be taught by the coaches if the coverage was diagonal the second man would have had that ball long before he get there and he was caught struggling to catch him too I hope the coach showed that to them. I backing Naps I doh wah say it too loud in case meh boys from Naps see it lol years now we talking trash bout them but South is South wah yuh say dey Fordie lol
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 08:04:32 AM by Ngozi »

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 07:57:51 AM »
I know allyuh boy say Eldo aint nothing big but the team in the national final alyuh fellahs selling them short they doing enough to make sure teams cyah score against them and they creating chances for the forward the second goal for eldo is an eldo midfielder intercept the ball and send a decent pass over CIC defense so maybe allyuh need to give a lil more credit to them .....one thing to add that CIC defense get caught out bad on the second goal ...Gay obviously faster than them but the coverage was poor two men get caught  marking bad  and square simple things like this need to be taught by the coaches if the coverage was diagonal the second man would have had that ball long before he get there and he was caught struggling to catch him too I hope te coach showed that to them. I backing Naps I doh wah say it too loud in case meh boys from Naps see it lol years now we talking trash bout them but South is South wah yuh say dey Fordie lol
Good talk dey....as a Saints man, it hurt me to see them lose, but at the same time they surprise real people and ended up with silverware this season, beating two of the top teams in the north to do so.
Goals win games and no matter how many chances you get, it doh mean ah ting if you don't score. Both goals were a combination of strong play by Jamal and poor defending.
It will be a very interesting match up between El Do and Naps, but ah feel Naps will pip them to take the title.
well yes

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 10:05:35 AM »

I like this youth and yes I from SOuth but talent is talent and the youth impress me with what I have seen thus far. He big, he strong, he quick and has an eye for goal. Matter of fact he is the Leading scorer in RBTT Intercol with 9 goals to his name. This youth reminds me of Kenwyne Jones all the attributes. I believe that this youth would make it BIG!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE LET US NUTURE OUR TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL HE WOULD BE THE NEXT BIG STAR FROM T&T!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK OUT HIS GOALS AT http://www.schoolsoccernet.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

boy! I thought you askin me if de man gay... Unfortunate name and title indeed.  USA 2014... he should be ready by then.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 10:25:05 AM »
A man score 2 goal vs CIC and he already get selected for 2014 lol helluva a screening process lol

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 10:29:53 AM »
Yuh cah have a conversation about CIC without hearing the words fairy and gay lol.

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 09:40:21 PM »
By Gregory Trujillo.
23-Apr-2003 - Talented striker Andre Toussaint has copped the “Footballer of the Year” award in the professional team Joe Public.
When the “Eastern Lions” held an awards function on Saturday at the Dr Joao Havelamnge Centre of Excellence, Macoya, 21-year-old Toussaint also walked away with the trophy for scoring the most goals last season.
The Point Fortin striker, who just missed selection on the Trinidad and Tobago team that left on Sunday to participate in the CONCACAF Gold Cup qualifier in Martinique, was also named “Most Valuable Player” in the Trinidad and Tobago Professional Football League.
Also receiving awards for being tops in their respective teams were Jeremy Delpino (Eastern Football Association Premier Div); Catrina Meyers (Women’s Div); Kevin Graham (U-19 Div); Marlon Stephens (U-18 EFA Div), Shennon Carew (U-16 EFA Div) and Jamal Gay (U-14 EFA Div).
John Henry, who was in charge of the Under-14 and Under-16 sides, was named “Coach of the Year”.
Feature speaker, Englishman Garth Cooks, a former player with Tottenham Hotspurs, urged top local players not to boycott the national team.
“Representing your country is the pinnacle of a player’s career,” Cooks said while commenting on the stand taken by 19 players recently to withdraw their services for an international friendly.
“Whatever you do don’t break your contract even if you are in dispute,” Cooks advised.

Just digging up an came across this article. Why was he overlooked for all the national youth sides , he has been around some time now?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 10:27:29 PM »
By Gregory Trujillo.
23-Apr-2003 - Talented striker Andre Toussaint has copped the “Footballer of the Year” award in the professional team Joe Public.
When the “Eastern Lions” held an awards function on Saturday at the Dr Joao Havelamnge Centre of Excellence, Macoya, 21-year-old Toussaint also walked away with the trophy for scoring the most goals last season.
The Point Fortin striker, who just missed selection on the Trinidad and Tobago team that left on Sunday to participate in the CONCACAF Gold Cup qualifier in Martinique, was also named “Most Valuable Player” in the Trinidad and Tobago Professional Football League.
Also receiving awards for being tops in their respective teams were Jeremy Delpino (Eastern Football Association Premier Div); Catrina Meyers (Women’s Div); Kevin Graham (U-19 Div); Marlon Stephens (U-18 EFA Div), Shennon Carew (U-16 EFA Div) and Jamal Gay (U-14 EFA Div).
John Henry, who was in charge of the Under-14 and Under-16 sides, was named “Coach of the Year”.
Feature speaker, Englishman Garth Cooks, a former player with Tottenham Hotspurs, urged top local players not to boycott the national team.
“Representing your country is the pinnacle of a player’s career,” Cooks said while commenting on the stand taken by 19 players recently to withdraw their services for an international friendly.
“Whatever you do don’t break your contract even if you are in dispute,” Cooks advised.

Just digging up an came across this article. Why was he overlooked for all the national youth sides , he has been around some time now?

gay should be about 18/19 if he is 18 this year would have a chance to be on the next under 20 squad ..maybe he was not good enough youth baller
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 12:07:12 PM »
Yuh cah have a conversation about CIC without hearing the words fairy and gay lol.

ah notice you still ent get over the CIC man who tief yuh gyul. It have a space on the hater's bench next to Disgruntled and Sando if you get tired from straying off topic.. :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 05:39:29 PM »
Too much hype off two highlights.

Let him keep working hard and we will support him.
TnT Patriot

1]; } ?>