April 19, 2024, 03:10:35 PM

Author Topic: Montrose Govt girls called 'sexy' by workmen  (Read 3677 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Montrose Govt girls called 'sexy' by workmen
« on: December 01, 2007, 10:14:25 AM »
I cyah believe dis nah >:(
Primary school boy steups

...School guard attacked for intervening
Trinidad Express
Carolyn Kissoon South Bureau
Saturday, December 1st 2007

A security guard was beaten at the Montrose Government Primary School yesterday, after warning workmen there to stop making lewd remarks to female pupils.

The workmen were contracted by the Ministry of Education to place wire mesh throughout the building to prevent pigeons from entering classrooms.

After the guard was beaten and taken to hospital, parents refused to allow their children into the school while the workmen were on the compound. They demanded a full investigation into the incident.

Anna Maria Jackson, secretary of the Parent/Teacher Association, said parents did not feel safe leaving their children at the school yesterday.

"Blood was splattered near the guard booth and the glass window was broken. Many parents brought their children to school. But when they heard about the incident they took their children and returned home. They do not want their children in school at the same time as the workers," she said.

The school gates remained locked yesterday. Parents lined up outside trying to get to their children.

Jackson said around 6.30 p.m. on Thursday, a male security guard called the workmen and attempted to speak with them about harassing the schoolgirls.

"They were calling the girls sexy and whistling at them when they walked by. When the guard tried to speak with them about it they started beating him with a wrecking bar (crowbar). He ran inside his booth and locked the door, but they broke a glass window and went inside," she said.

Yesterday would have been the first time in months that the pupils would have had a full week of school. Parents have staged several protests outside the school over pigeon droppings and a leaking sewer system in recent months.

The ministry hired a contractor to sanitise the compound and place nylon mesh to prevent the birds from going inside the classrooms. Yesterday, Jackson said the security guard, who is employed with Imjin Security, was being treated at hospital.

Jinnah Mohammed, director of operations at Imjin Security, in confirming the incident, said: "Our security guard was attacked by workmen on the school's compound. We have launched our own investigation into the incident."

The company, school officials and police declined to give the name of the guard.

Chaguanas police visited the scene and questioned several people.

The incident was reported to the ministry and a full investigation has been launched, an official said.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Montrose Govt girls called 'sexy' by workmen
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 10:32:22 AM »
Absolutely disgusting....These are YOUNG CHILDREN...what is this world coming to? This makes me sick and nauseous. If it was my daughter being subjected to those demeaning whistles, I don't know what I would do. Most likely something that would land me in jail...Ah mean really? What's the point of that?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 10:56:32 AM »
ent ugly man "soutin" 'oman is one ah we "past times"

seriously, we as a country really have to get people to stop thinking that doing this type of behaviour is OK
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 11:08:55 AM »
Just plain disgusting, soutin grown folks is bad enough but you can compare that to soutin little kids man. (Joke or not) . Pure a*se hole behaviour.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 01:26:08 PM by trinindian »

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 06:52:22 PM »
Terrible.
No mention of the workers being detained or arrested. It almost sounds like they were still working there after the incident because the parents heard about it and wouldn't leave the kids with the workers  ???  ???

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 09:00:51 PM »
What driving me mad with this story is the fact that these are grown men. They working so ah assuming they reach age 18 and older. What dey fack does ah 7 year old child have that they want ? Some of these men I am sure have children or neices at that age or younger.

You telling me that let's say 3 of these fellas doing this and the others around them not saying anything but instead most likely encouraging the situation.

Find them and jail them.  Is time to bring back capital punishment and yes I reach that far into this.
These are babies and maybe no harm was done so to speak but what if one of them took it further. What's next ?  Investigation my ass. These fellas working at one company, all of them in one place, how come nobody not in jail yet ? Many walking evidence all over the school, plus one in hospital.

steups....if allyuh know how i so damn vex about this.
my god child who i know i'll make jail for is 7 years old....could you imagine she coming to tell me ah grown man did this to her ??

nah boy, ah getting ah headache jus thinking about this.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 09:24:00 PM »
1 word pedophile
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 03:34:37 AM »
If they  beat a man with a crowbar imagine what they would do to one of those children. They like cavemen transported to the 21st century. If the allegations are true a long jail sentence is appropriate.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 12:00:25 PM »
Dat is what Trinidad come to..BLAME de government. ::)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 01:26:14 PM »
Steups. De sad part is...some men go take dat as a joke.
Some does say a setta ting....after 12 is lunch.....
After 9 is fine
After 8 is great
After 6 is sticks
After 1 is fun
Once Grass growing on de field...yuh could play.

I make up my mind....i buying a gun in de event i get a daughter.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 08:03:37 AM »
dem is some sick f**kers boy.

ah feel trinidad have a problem with big man bulling chirren.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 08:46:52 AM »
Yesterday would have been the first time in months that the pupils would have had a full week of school. Parents have staged several protests outside the school over pigeon droppings and a leaking sewer system in recent months.

The ministry hired a contractor to sanitise the compound and place nylon mesh to prevent the birds from going inside the classrooms. Yesterday, Jackson said the security guard, who is employed with Imjin Security, was being treated at hospital.

The year is 2007 right not 1957- Why do we still have these issues at our primary schools where our little ones go when the economy is experiencing a boom. I would expect that at least the Government schools would receive better funding.

What going on with the money?.............

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 10:05:36 AM »
What goin on wit de police???
There should be some arrests for assault.
Not a word.

And I know is not me alone notice the nice-lookin mummy in de pic :)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 11:04:37 PM »
Saw in d express dey fire d pedophile and dem
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2007, 08:06:47 AM »
Steups. De sad part is...some men go take dat as a joke.
Some does say a setta ting....after 12 is lunch.....
After 9 is fine
After 8 is great
After 6 is sticks
After 1 is fun
Once Grass growing on de field...yuh could play.

I make up my mind....i buying a gun in de event i get a daughter.
ewwww who the hell is say that ,where the f**k u here that jed .That the sickest one of tjhose that ,I ever hear ,.Man if u ever hear any body say thqat ,report them to the cops .

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 11:54:32 AM »
What goin on wit de police???
There should be some arrests for assault.
Not a word.

And I know is not me alone notice the nice-lookin mummy in de pic :)

Nah, iz not you alone. I gather there's a four letter acronym for the phenomenon.

Perhaps someone can confirm.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 06:11:36 PM »
Saw in d express dey fire d pedophile and dem

no arrests made? No community beatings?

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 08:04:24 PM »
Allyuh I ain't go lie, but tears roll down meh eye when ah read this one jus now.
Lord what it is happening with allyuh men in Trinidad and Tobago ??? Not only home, but in general??
Allyuh cyah leave those who can't defend themselves alone ??? In my world it ain't have judge or jury or mental institution for people like allyuh...is straight to dey hangman to meet allyuh maker and explain it to him, cause ah certainly doh want to hear why.

Police probe rape of girl, 4

Born blind and deaf
Richard Charan South Bureau
Wednesday, December 5th 2007

Police are investigating the rape of a four-year-old girl born blind and mute.

There is a suspect in the case but police may never be able to charge him.

There was no forensic evidence collected from the girl's body to compare with that of the suspect, a man in his 20s.

And the girl did not see who did it. She might have heard the voice of the man who hurt her but cannot speak or write.

Police hope that if the man is guilty, he confesses to his crime.

Police took a statement yesterday from the infant's mother, a 26-year-old woman who has two other girls, aged eight months and two years.

The woman is unemployed and separated from her husband who fathered the children. They live in a small apartment and police said the children had little to eat when they visited the home to investigate the rape claim over the weekend.

The mother reported that last Thursday at 10.30 a.m., she left the girl and the two-year-old in the care of the man because she had to take the baby to the hospital.

She returned at 2.30 p.m. but it was only at nightfall, while bathing the children she noticed the girl's swollen private parts.

She brought the infant to the police station. Officers took the girl to the District Medical Officer who found evidence she had been sexually assaulted over a period of time.

Neighbours and a relative were questioned in the case.

The infant, who has never attended school, is being treated at hospital.

Police have contacted social workers to help her family.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 08:07:16 PM by TriniCana »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 08:32:29 PM »
They need a DNA data base of to to help them catch these predators . Take a swab from that child and compare it against other cases. Eventually if they are dilligent they will notice a person with close connections to a number of children. Take a hair sample from them and run it aginst the data base and see what happens. I don't know if they have this in Trini, but I have never heard of them solving a case with it. If oil could reach near $100/barrel we could damn well afford to at least put SOMETHING in place to protect little children. No point in a set of big talk bout "eef ah find he ah go kill him" when measures can be taken NOW. The most distressing part about that is when they say police "hope" he confess. Yuh mean a 4 year old child get RAPE and yuh eh take evidence from her body? Steups.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>