March 28, 2024, 04:51:00 AM

Author Topic: National Intercol Final..Naps vs El Do  (Read 4210 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
National Intercol Final..Naps vs El Do
« on: December 04, 2007, 03:43:40 PM »
Naps 1  El Do 0.. 55 mins gone

now turn on the tv and its live on CNMG(Channel 6)

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: National Intercol Final..Naps vs El Do
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 03:44:40 PM »
Thanks, keep the updates coming

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 04:03:35 PM »
penalty naps....

2-0    75'

in my opinion both teams are terrible... CIC real throw away this tourni against El Do.. cuz we would have beaten Naps with ease

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 04:21:19 PM »
Naps 2-0 FT..  Congrats

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 04:26:48 PM »
DOWN SOUTH ! DOWN SOUTH ![/size]

Congrats to Naps. 

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 04:40:50 PM »
SOUTH RULES....

told you'll NAPS was taking it....

WELL DONE NAPS.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 04:54:16 PM »
What ah year
St Mary's win north intercol and ah support Naps in ah intercol final
what next man

DOWN SOUTH ! DOWN SOUTH !
Big Up
[/size]

Congrats to Naps. 

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 05:07:36 PM »
South RULES suckers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excatly what North won this year...... :rotfl:
Any body see Palos......

Even Tobago win de Girls league....
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 05:08:51 PM by Flex »

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 05:21:37 PM »
Congrats naps. The most consistent and successful team in the history of SSFL. Bold statement ent? Deal with it cause it's true!  ;)

I think with this win gives them the most National Inter-Col wins. If I am right that makes them the most successful team.

From 1998-2007 (could be from 1999) they have been in every final (whether National Inter-Col, South Inter-Col or Big 5). Did not win all but was there. Sign of a consistent team.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 05:32:47 PM »
well done Naps...showed them other zones that south is de zone to beat!
Back in Trini...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 05:44:54 PM »
Congrats to Naps....and hard luck to ELDO....

watch some on the TV...CIC vz Naps  would have been a good "football" final....

Quick note...Coach Cooper of Naps doing some good things as the team trying to "play" football....

Anthony Parris ....like the look of this player....and Winchester....good too...saw him live in the TNT U-15...under Carrington...but he was doing a bit too much then....so again credit to Cooper...because for a kid of 14 or 15 to be bossing an Inercol final...good...very good....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline stillmatic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 06:32:22 PM »
Well done Naps......thanks for representing south...and Whinchester not that young...but he has a lot of potential.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 06:34:10 PM by kareem9 »

Offline Father Abraham

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 07:18:15 PM »
naps the best, we the best. 6th championship, we have the record, we the best. proud to be a naps man

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 07:30:57 PM »
 :applause: :chilling: :cheers: :notworthy: :party: :peace: :salute: :thumbsup: :wavetowel:
well done Naps ;)

[size=05pt]Go CIC[/size]
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 08:02:55 PM »

YES YES SOUTH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE NAPARIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE SOUTH IS THE ZONE TO BEAT I JUST HOPE WHEN SELECTION FOR NATIONAL TEAMS COME THEY THROW THEY EYE IN SOUTH BECAUSE SELECTORS USUALLY HAVE NORTHERN EYES!!!!!!!!!!. I is a BENEDICT'S MAN went there for 7 yrs but HATS OFF TO NAPS ALLYUH DESERVE IT CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 08:46:40 PM »
Yeh BIg up Naps!!...people just fraid to admit Naps and Benedicts run things...all dem other overated schools like Malick and St. Antony's college are not on Naps level...

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 09:53:12 PM »

YES YES SOUTH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE NAPARIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE SOUTH IS THE ZONE TO BEAT I JUST HOPE WHEN SELECTION FOR NATIONAL TEAMS COME THEY THROW THEY EYE IN SOUTH BECAUSE SELECTORS USUALLY HAVE NORTHERN EYES!!!!!!!!!!. I is a BENEDICT'S MAN went there for 7 yrs but HATS OFF TO NAPS ALLYUH DESERVE IT CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe what they need to be looking at are coaches from south. A team winning Intercol does not mean that the individual players deserve national selection. Collin Samuel played for Fyzo and was on a losing team during his whole career but every year when he played Naps we recognized his ability.

Congrats to Naps.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 10:26:32 PM »
Naps had to win what Eldo doin dey
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 10:49:53 PM »

Maybe what they need to be looking at are coaches from south. A team winning Intercol does not mean that the individual players deserve national selection. Collin Samuel played for Fyzo Mayaro Composite and was on a losing team during his whole career but every year when he played Naps we recognized his ability.

Congrats to Naps.

Congrats to Naps again!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 10:52:08 PM by noname »

Offline stillmatic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 12:50:26 AM »

Maybe what they need to be looking at are coaches from south. A team winning Intercol does not mean that the individual players deserve national selection. Collin Samuel played for Fyzo and was on a losing team during his whole career but every year when he played Naps we recognized his ability.

Congrats to Naps.

Collin Samuel play for Mayaro...i agree with both of you all....a winning team doesn't mean good individual players but it is true that many good south players are overlooked.

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 05:41:37 AM »

Sure right guys COLIN SAMUEL PLAYED FOR MAYARO COMPOSITE!!!!!!!!! ANYWAYS POINT TAKEN ABOUT THE COACHES BUT THERE IS A LOT OF TALENT IN SOUTH AND THEY DOES LITERALLY BE A HANDFUL IF SO MUCH. THIS IS A KNOWN FACT!!!!!! NORTH MEN DOES USUALLY GET THE BLIGH. ANYWAYS I DONT WANT NO SET AH TALK ON HERE. MY POINT IS IF A MAN TALENTED HE TALENTED NO MATTER WHERE HE FROM. I BIG UP REAL NORTH MAN HERE AND I IS A SOUTH MAN. MAN I JUST WANT THE BEST FOR TRINIDAD FOOTBALL.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 06:26:11 AM »
i spoke to the eldo coach last night, and he said one good thing about the final was that it had real scouts from colleges down there.. he said they wanted to take about 6 of his players and colleges fighting over deyself for jamaal gay.. i'm assuming naps players would also get opportunities so good to hear...

just thought id mention..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2007, 11:14:21 AM »
Shawn, congrats.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2007, 11:18:59 AM »
i spoke to the eldo coach last night, and he said one good thing about the final was that it had real scouts from colleges down there.. he said they wanted to take about 6 of his players and colleges fighting over deyself for jamaal gay.. i'm assuming naps players would also get opportunities so good to hear...

just thought id mention..

How old are the 'hot' players? A yute in Form Five who is attracting the attention of a coach, what's his dilemma? Stay or leave ... if yuh looking at a 16 year old, what's better for him? wait or look to leave pronto?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 11:21:48 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 07:16:03 AM »
the game could have played for 3 hrs and El Do never would have scored. Naps keeper only really had one save to make. In truth the score was 0-0 at the time and yuh never know how Naps would have reacted if El do scored.
Naps were very dominant knocking the ball around and their back 4 looked efficient but they only had one real player to deal with. Naps number 12 with a sweet left foot, pulled strings and penetrated with some clever dribbling.
Not sure about the free kick though. he would say he ment it but trust me he miss hit it. What surprised me was the El Do keeper was moving forward before the ball was kicked & he got caught.
Overall El Do struggled in midfield and that placed their back four under constant pressure. Not to be too critical but El Do players in general were technically weak and Naps had little problems in almost every position containing El Do.
Overall not he best of games but Naps deserved the victory.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>