March 28, 2024, 06:57:39 PM

Author Topic: We Need Beenhaker!?  (Read 5243 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
We Need Beenhaker!?
« on: December 06, 2007, 02:16:38 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We Need Beenhaker!?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 02:32:18 PM »
I doh think Beenie want any part of T&T again.  Maybe it was nice to work with the fellas, but somehow ah feel the administrators was the problem. 

Even before the WC had finished and the question of whether he will continue on as coach came up several times, he keep dodging the question.  He delayed until after the WC and say he want some time off to spend with family.  Then he take the wuk from Poland saying it was close to home.  The writing was already on the wall.

Of course there was the 'promise' to come back and help out, but chances of that are pretty slim at this point in time...especiallly where Poland going guns and might most likely be a force to reckon with in Europe and WC 2010.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 02:36:12 PM »
I not bashing Wim (he never had the full squad to work with), but I think we need more experience in charge. JA went to Simoes, we should be looking also.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 02:42:44 PM »
I not bashing Wim (he never had the full squad to work with), but I think we need more experience in charge. JA went to Simoes, we should be looking also.

I think Wim has done a fantastic job while in charge.. to have the patience and discipline to deal with them TTFF jackasses for the past year, he deserves credit for that alone...  We shall now see how if he can have the full team play like they did under Leo...  give Wim a break.. after all he deserves it

TrinInfinite

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 02:50:30 PM »
wim has done well so far... despite for some minor selection issues, he has done well... if they were to replace him i would say go to germany and  a man named voeller...if not him and they going local, SH....

God is de BOSS....
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 02:55:05 PM by TrinInfinite »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 03:52:16 PM »
i wonder what are the chances of him coming back  ???
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 05:39:18 PM »
We need Jack etal to get out ah football. All yuh tink Beenie was goin to wuk 4 free? Doubt it
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 06:39:27 PM »
Of course we can't get Beenie back.  But it is interesting to see men on this forum cussing Beenie like he did nothing for us and every respectable, knowlegeable person in the  worlsd giving him props.  Some men on this board does only make me laugh.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 08:04:50 PM »

and who was Simoes the first time he took JA to the WC?

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 11:20:11 PM »
well not much of a BIG coach but he was someone who won the SOUTH AMERICAN SUB 20  YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP with his host country BRAZIL.....and to get that job you have to have some pedigree .... :-\

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 11:40:59 PM »
wim is a shit pot

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 05:42:17 AM »
well not much of a BIG coach but he was someone who won the SOUTH AMERICAN SUB 20  YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP with his host country BRAZIL.....and to get that job you have to have some pedigree .... :-\

doh fool yourself. in any case, we're talking about experience (at senior international level i presume). And Simoes had none. Seems like being on the coaching staff of successful Brazilian youth teams led to a career in Qatari club football. So  he was unproven and unkown at the senior international level before he got the JA job. Wim had a successful international career as a player and was the coach of the T&T senior national team that qualified for the 2006 WC under Beenie. As far as I see, he had more experience of all kinds at senior international, not to mention, WC qualifying and finals experience, than Simoes did if you were to compare each at the start of their careers as head manager. dat is all I was trying to say  :beermug:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 07:00:16 AM »
doh fool yourself. in any case, we're talking about experience (at senior international level i presume). And Simoes had none. Seems like being on the coaching staff of successful Brazilian youth teams led to a career in Qatari club football. So  he was unproven and unkown at the senior international level before he got the JA job. Wim had a successful international career as a player and was the coach of the T&T senior national team that qualified for the 2006 WC under Beenie. As far as I see, he had more experience of all kinds at senior international, not to mention, WC qualifying and finals experience, than Simoes did if you were to compare each at the start of their careers as head manager. dat is all I was trying to say  :beermug:
very well said Filho
and i would add that
just imagine what Wim could accomplish if he had ALL available players.
Jackula you are a blasted tief
where is the $173 Million TT dollars gone?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Oz

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2007, 07:19:53 AM »
Patience.....patience.  Give Wim a break.

Wim NEVER had all available resources to work with, and all things considered, did a fair job under the circumstances.  Wim spent the past year and a half paying his dues in a situation no one could be pleased about. 

At this time we should all keep the vibes positive.  No need for the panic button yet.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 10:45:06 AM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 10:52:03 AM »
After two gmes, men were cussing Beenie too.  Just give Wim  break.  He has not done anything with a full team.  All he ah were 2nd string players and I thought they played well in the Gold Cup.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 11:07:36 AM »
wim is a shit pot

steeeuuuupss ah sure yuh was not saying that after we hold SWEDEN down with 10 men

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 11:49:24 AM »
Impossible to judge him at this point.

Any coach would look bad with a 2nd string team.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 12:43:10 PM »
Impossible to judge him at this point.

Any coach would look bad with a 2nd string team.

You ent go look too bad if is Brazil 2nd string team  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 11:13:32 PM »
Allyuh jus full of .. ah was going to say Kaka but he is a excellent footballer.
All this nonsense about second string team and B team and the blacklisted players et al.
Any national coach that supposed to be in charge for more than 2 yrs with the portofolio this imposter have was supposed to develop a team period.
Look at all the lesser nations and how their football has developed since the last WC.
Right here in Georgia where they only have 3 pro football teams, the new German coach transform them from whipping boys to beating Scotland and putting them out of Euro, and he did that without kinkladze , Averladze etc.
Allyuh jus full of shit.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 11:15:31 PM »
Allyuh jus full of .. ah was going to say Kaka but he is a excellent footballer.
All this nonsense about second string team and B team and the blacklisted players et al.
Any national coach that supposed to be in charge for more than 2 yrs with the portofolio this imposter have was supposed to develop a team period.
Look at all the lesser nations and how their football has developed since the last WC.
Right here in Georgia where they only have 3 pro football teams, the new German coach transform them from whipping boys to beating Scotland and putting them out of Euro, and he did that without kinkladze , Averladze etc.
Allyuh jus full of shit.
go tell that to Jackula.....
jeezanages some men just bad mind oui
for the benifit of your poor tormented soul I pray that GC gets a second chance to coach our National Team before you ded.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 11:17:12 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 11:31:07 PM »
Allyuh jus full of shit.

How much games did he take to do that btw
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 11:40:01 PM »
Allyuh jus full of shit.

He was appointed coach last year just after the WC just like Wimp and actually had no friendly internationals (because they could not afford it ) so the progression of the team was during the qualifiers themselves, from a 3-0 loss to France in their second game to the 2-0 defeat they ress on Scotland.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 12:00:55 AM by fishs »

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 11:41:46 PM »
Allyuh jus full of shit.

He was appointed coach last year just after the WC just like Wimp and actually had no friendly internationals (because they could not afford it ) so the progression of the team was during the qualifiers themselves, from a 6-0 loss to France in their opening game to the 2-0 defeat they ress on Scotland.

One more thing, he play 4 teenagers in that game

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2007, 12:02:15 AM »
Allyuh jus full of shit.

and you real full ah shit. Transform what team? steeups. Georgia finish 2nd to last in the group ahead of the mighty Faroe Islands. 3 wins, 2 against the bottom placed team, and 1 fluke win against a Scottish team that was flying in rarified air and started to choke. All dat in 12 games. Fail to win 4 of 6 home games and yuh trying to make it sound like de team get transformed from whipping boys to a decent side. Somehow I feel Georgia coulda get them same results without a coach  :devil: :devil: You are real kix yes. you might be right about Wim, but come with a better case to make yuh point next time nah

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 12:20:11 AM »
Allyuh jus full of shit.

and you real full ah shit. Transform what team? steeups. Georgia finish 2nd to last in the group ahead of the mighty Faroe Islands. 3 wins, 2 against the bottom placed team, and 1 fluke win against a Scottish team that was flying in rarified air and started to choke. All dat in 12 games. Fail to win 4 of 6 home games and yuh trying to make it sound like de team get transformed from whipping boys to a decent side. Somehow I feel Georgia coulda get them same results without a coach  :devil: :devil: You are real kix yes. you might be right about Wim, but come with a better case to make yuh point next time nah

1-0 loss to mighty Italy , almost beating Ukraine in the Ukraine then beating Ukraine in Georgia and moving on to beating Scotland 2-0 at home is a fluke.
Check the group man, Italy France, Scotland, Ukraine, Litthuania, Georgia , Faroe islands.
Sounds like Barbados, Jamaica, St Vincent ... ent?
Allyuh cyar call a spade ah spade if it jump up and hit yuh in the ass.  :devil:

1]; } ?>