May 10, 2024, 09:44:12 PM

Author Topic: Warner: Exciting Times For CONCACAF  (Read 2042 times)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Warner: Exciting Times For CONCACAF
« on: December 06, 2007, 11:36:47 AM »
by Shaun Fuentes (TTFF Media via soccer365.com)

CONCACAF President Jack Warner will travel to Guyana next month to launch the Digicel Kick Start clinic on January 5 which will see several countries in the Caribbean benefiting from a coaching clinics across the region next year.
Warner said on the weekend that the venture was arranged in collaboration with Digicel which will see the various associations participating in workshops to develop the game.

The FIFA Vice President,, off this week to the FIFA Club Championship in Tokyo , was in an upbeat mood over the strengthening of ties among the various associations in CONCACAF as it related to the development in different aspects of the game from technical to administrative.

“I think what we are seeing know is a sharing of knowledge and experiences. For instance the United States will host a course for national team managers in January. It’s a very high level course and they are paying for the countries to attend with accommodation and travel as well included. I think this augers well for the future,” Warner said.

“It shows  that big brother can lend a hand to smaller brother . It shows that one can bring up others to one level and this is what the US is doing. Mexico is doing the same thing in Central America and Trinidad and Jamaica are doing the same thing in the Caribbean and it’s by this sharing it can be win- win for al of us so I think these are exciting times for the CONCACAF,” he added. Warner also revealed that FIFA has approved a budget of US$14 million for a  referees assistant program to come on stream in early 2008 from which CONCACAF will benefit.

The Special Advisor also commented on the possible semi-final groups as well as the fact that T&T’s next international will be played around the Carnival period.

“I can tell you about the Jamaica group that any two teams that qualify from that group will have almost a sure foot into South Africa . That is the group of death as far as I am concerned and any team coming out of it will have to be at a high level.”

“Most definitely it’s case where we have no fears about having our team together around Carnival. The only difference is this time around this is a friendly as compared to last time being a qualifier against the US . We however will be taking every single game as if it’s a qualifying match and this will be an extremely serious affair, I believe our players are so mature that they will not allow a fete or moment of excitement to tarnish their career or the country’s reputation.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner: Exciting Times For CONCACAF
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 12:02:09 PM »

“Most definitely it’s case where we have no fears about having our team together around Carnival. The only difference is this time around this is a friendly as compared to last time being a qualifier against the US . We however will be taking every single game as if it’s a qualifying match and this will be an extremely serious affair, I believe our players are so mature that they will not allow a fete or moment of excitement to tarnish their career or the country’s reputation.

Then they better move that game to the US oui...cause de season real short and man waist done oil down already  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 12:18:25 PM »
Go to hell Jack !

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 12:37:54 PM »
I couldnt give a flying f**k about CONCACAF...  all i want to hear about is TnT.. Red White and Black

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 03:09:02 PM »
I couldnt give a flying f**k about CONCACAF...  all i want to hear about is TnT.. Red White and Black

i agree with that
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

leroy

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 04:34:53 PM »

CONCACAF President Jack Warner will travel to Guyana next month to launch the Digicel Kick Start clinic on January 5 which will see several countries in the Caribbean benefiting from a coaching clinics across the region next year.
Warner said on the weekend that the venture was arranged in collaboration with Digicel which will see the various associations participating in workshops to develop the game.

The FIFA Vice President,, off this week to the FIFA Club Championship in Tokyo , was in an upbeat mood over the strengthening of ties among the various associations in CONCACAF as it related to the development in different aspects of the game from technical to administrative.

“I think what we are seeing know is a sharing of knowledge and experiences. For instance the United States will host a course for national team managers in January. It’s a very high level course and they are paying for the countries to attend with accommodation and travel as well included. I think this augers well for the future,” Warner said.

“It shows  that big brother can lend a hand to smaller brother . It shows that one can bring up others to one level and this is what the US is doing. Mexico is doing the same thing in Central America and Trinidad and Jamaica are doing the same thing in the Caribbean and it’s by this sharing it can be win- win for al of us so I think these are exciting times for the CONCACAF,” he added. Warner also revealed that FIFA has approved a budget of US$14 million for a  referees assistant program to come on stream in early 2008 from which CONCACAF will benefit.

The Special Advisor also commented on the possible semi-final groups as well as the fact that T&T’s next international will be played around the Carnival period.

“I can tell you about the Jamaica group that any two teams that qualify from that group will have almost a sure foot into South Africa . That is the group of death as far as I am concerned and any team coming out of it will have to be at a high level.”

100 % agree with Jack Warner on that statement,it's very very hard to foretell which two teams will top group B.All the teams have some good results this year except for jamaica in the first half.Honduras is currently the central american powerhouse,Mexico is N america #1 team and Canada played and earn some good results.Definately the teams that survive this group will make the hexagon there door mat.

All four teams have overseas players and I cannot see any upset in pre grouping stage i.e stage 11.One thing jamaica best result in the aztecca was a 2-1 defeat and to earn a point there is all most impossible.Canada have the resources to enhance there chances and Honduras have the geographical means to prepare but Jamaica!?
I do not know.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 04:40:50 PM by leroy »

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 07:23:05 PM »
Go to hell Jack !

Now tell him what you really think.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 07:43:51 PM »
Go to hell Jack !

Now tell him what you really think.
I decided to make this my official response to anything Jack says. He is a slimey, deceitful man and despicable character.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 09:03:54 PM »
 ;D.................Anyone notice.....Jack favourite word is AUGURS............... ;D

Everything AUGURS [/b]well for he
Ah say it, how ah see it

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 11:42:56 PM »
;D.................Anyone notice.....Jack favourite word is AUGURS............... ;D

Everything AUGURS [/b]well for he

like leopard changing they spots....?

once  a jack ass kisser, the rotato poti has changed his chune.

ah lord...what next..a nomination for a Trinity Cross?

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 08:15:37 AM »
like leopard changing they spots....?

once  a jack ass kisser, the rotato poti has changed his chune.
:rotfl:
ah lord...what next..a nomination for a Trinity Cross?

Dem shades fit yuh well Monkey Boy...like you is a  Ramesh clone....oh wah..Ah Neemakharam. :devil:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 08:17:42 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

1]; } ?>