March 28, 2024, 05:47:43 AM

Author Topic: Carlos out again for 6 more weeks.  (Read 6049 times)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Carlos out again for 6 more weeks.
« on: December 03, 2007, 05:47:32 PM »
According to this fella with a reliable source... http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=292241

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos out again for 6 more weeks.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 05:49:27 PM »
 :'(
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 05:55:59 PM »
I'm not listening to you!!!!!!!!!

*puts both hands over ears and hums loudly*
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 06:04:07 PM »

Me self wish ah didn't hear it. I real sorry for he.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 06:06:05 PM by planetcory »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 06:04:20 PM »

Yuh mean like dis?  :notlistening: ........  ;D

giggsy11

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 06:20:34 PM »
What Carlos going tru reminds me of when Giggsy was always beset by injuries. In Giggs case it was hamstring, with Carlos it has been hamstring and this time is a broken leg. Carlos needs to first heal the leg and then develop a workout that will strengthen his hamstrings and come back stronger next season, this season is a wash already. Giggsy prove that hardwork and commitment can change things and lead to a positive outcome. Carlos has to keep the faith and put in the sweat and learn from this season. He will be alright.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 06:39:51 PM »
Boy if dis is true, Baptiste start warming up son... De Warriors askin' of you to show dem wha yuh could do. Dis eh no joke. If Carlos come back ..fine but we have to plan (sorry to say) as if he gorn tru fuh a while.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 06:40:06 PM »
I went on SAFC.com and i saw nothing of the sort, i believe it was a bad piece of info if you ask me, keep your fingers crossed  worriors.             positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 07:18:29 PM »
I went on SAFC.com and i saw nothing of the sort, i believe it was a bad piece of info if you ask me, keep your fingers crossed  worriors.             positive.

Will do.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 07:25:06 PM »
IS TRUE !!!!.... unfortunately de news will come out just now.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 07:50:58 PM »
What a terrible experience Carlos is having... hang in there...  i really feeling for the man

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 08:26:33 PM »
wasnt it saturday men wanted to kill the man because how he was playing now he injured alyuh happy now  ::) hmmm.

get well soon carlos  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 08:35:43 PM »
this is a job for AGENT "RedTriniGirl" ;D
she Knows everything ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 08:55:53 PM »
to quote stewie from family guy....BLAAAST!!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 09:05:37 PM »
wasnt it saturday men wanted to kill the man because how he was playing now he injured alyuh happy now  ::) hmmm.

get well soon carlos  :beermug:
I swear some ah allyuh men just like to post dotishness.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 09:17:06 PM »
I eh know what to say about this nah

pressure

hope for each day that Carlos out is one day to shine when he returns. Best wishes to our #11

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 09:21:59 PM »

Not sure if this is SEB as I've just got in from work and it's been a long day, but Edwards has fractured his fibia and is out for 6 weeks

I hope that report is a hoax.  I saw one error that caused eme to raise my eyebrows.  There is no bone called the fibia.  It would be either the Tibia large bone or the fibula smaller bone inth eflower leg.  Ah praying that somebody just having fun.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 09:38:54 PM »

Not sure if this is SEB as I've just got in from work and it's been a long day, but Edwards has fractured his fibia and is out for 6 weeks

I hope that report is a hoax.  I saw one error that caused eme to raise my eyebrows.  There is no bone called the fibia.  It would be either the Tibia large bone or the fibula smaller bone inth eflower leg.  Ah praying that somebody just having fun.
I kinda hoping my self, cause i went on SAFC .com and there's nothing there , i believe if that was the case it would at least been on the club official news site, it's not even in the physio room stats.              positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2007, 09:44:43 PM »
Lord Have Mercy
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2007, 09:49:30 PM »

Yuh fuhget de Tibula in de flower leg too...lol

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 09:52:19 PM »

I hoping it wrong too. But the poster is one I've seen on that site before providing accurate inside information.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2007, 09:52:31 PM »
Oh my lawd..........

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2007, 09:54:13 PM »

I hoping it wrong too. But the poster is one I've seen on that site before providing accurate inside information.

He corrected his mistake further down in the thread.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 10:00:08 PM »
Ah doh want tuh jump and say anything, and de info is incorrect. Well hear meh nah, we all love Carlos, no questions about dat, but de people in T&T, dey does have ah saying when things don't go de right way fuh, dey does say blight, yuh need ah bush bath, jumbie following yuh and like yuh f**k ah bad thing and she blight yuh. Dis not ah post tuh pull ah joke on Carlos, de people dat spent some time home before going abroad and de locals should be familiar wid meh quotes are just made. Ah know in de game man does get injured and thing eh, cuz dat is part ah business, but damn dis 2 much man. Poor breddah, ah hope dey wrong on dis thread, bless up Carlos and Jah guide meh boss. Carlos boi, yuh suppose tuh know dis, but sometimes when we get de blessings from de man above and we forget him, and start being ah big baller and shot caller, he does things like dat tuh put us on check.

Ah know yuh does read dis forum, Supa post is different tuh de other members, although I know we have a lot of intelligent and clean hearted members here, Supa post does be different in many ways, cuz ah look at things from ah different corner. Any way Carlos, yuh know yuh seen sah, if yuh know yuh not dealing wid de boss in de right way, pull in ah corner and talk tuh him, it not 2 late. Trust meh it coming from ah yute dat know de big life and ah was put on check ah few years ago, fuh forgetting who is de man dat gave meh de money and rank dat ah have, thank de lord ah have Christian parents. Meh parents gave meh ah simple line sah, dey tell meh go in ah corner and talk tuh de man above from yuh heart and every thing will be nice again. Well hear meh nah, it is not nice again nah, it highly, highly blessed (give thanks). Some times we get money, big house, nice car, women and a lot of material stuff, and we get carried away in de system and forget who is de real boss round here. So de only way tuh get yuh attention, he does put ah spoke in yuh wheel, fuh yuh tuh ketch yuh self. So doh think fuh ah minute dat Carlos cah be in dis situation, he is ah human being like all of us and he cud be Pele, he still have ah man tuh give thanks to, and if he don't, well we know de rest. Supa is not God, but ah just find it very strange dat dis man suppose tuh light up de EPL, and as far as injuries, is problem after problem, nah man something wrong some way. We cah forget de man above at all, or else he will put ah temporary hurt on yuh, member meh told yuh. Ah know better now, so everything well blessed. Dis might not make sense tuh some and tuh some dey will shake dey head and say yes Supa, I have been there before. Wid all dis, ah hope thinks go well and yuh cud still come back and be ah big player, as we alll expect yuh tuh be, bless, bless Carlos. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 12:45:04 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 10:12:00 PM »
ah fack.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 10:54:49 PM »
Sad tuh say again, the report is true ,i'm sure de story will come out soon.
Carlos really need ah bush bath , he remind meh of David Dunn.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2007, 12:33:20 AM »
Whey. Dis man like he as blight as me. Jah. Carlos...keep yuh head up.....things like that God allows for a reason......and with God all things work together for good.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2007, 12:44:01 AM »
Whey. Dis man like he as blight as me. Jah. Carlos...keep yuh head up.....things like that God allows for a reason......and with God all things work together for good.
Yep sad to say but true ,Carlos might have been healthy had a great year .Lite up the EPL ,become a huge famous mega star ,end up cheating on his better half leave his children,hook up with some WaG and completely altered his destiny  ::) some things happen for the best  :'( .Get well soon los .

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2007, 05:17:24 AM »
Say it aint so!!.....say it aint so!!..... :'( :'( :frustrated: :frustrated:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2007, 08:34:10 AM »
Yep sad to say but true ,Carlos might have been healthy had a great year .Lite up the EPL ,become a huge famous mega star ,end up cheating on his better half leave his children,hook up with some WaG and completely altered his destiny  ::) some things happen for the best  :'( .Get well soon los .

His current better half is also a WAG.
Ah hope this news is not true.

1]; } ?>