April 29, 2024, 02:04:38 AM

Author Topic: Harvey Yorke !  (Read 18553 times)

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
Harvey Yorke !
« on: December 06, 2007, 05:59:47 PM »
I heard Dwight Yorke isn't a good daddy and neglets his son. ? I hope I heard wrong...... feel free to correct me...

Peter (Katie new hobbie): Yes, it is the most amazing feeling I think you would ever feel. I have to say about Dwight Yorke (Harvey's father). He's been out and about in London clubs lately. I do not understand that man at all. I couldn't understand before and I can't even more now that I'm a dad. I'm devastated for Harvey. How could you ever not want to be part of your child's life? I don't get it. It's killed me. But my love for Harvey is so strong.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 06:02:02 PM by Flex »

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Harvey Yorke !
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 06:07:22 PM »
This is a very depressing thread.........dis man is a role model for plenty youths out here...Ah jes hope dey dont see dis thread.  Ah hope de yute man disability aint have nutting to do wid de neglection...(If what dey saying is true)....but nevertheless, ah giving Dwight de benefit of de doubt.  Somebody please tell meh dis is Lakaray bizness, and not true ting....PLEASE!

Offline De Lapahtron

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 06:19:50 PM »
What de judgement! Should this be tru

A precise and potent planass is de order!

Sigh

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 06:30:58 PM »
I giving Yorke de benefit of de doubt. But if this is true news then Yorke should get punish. No offence, first, Yorke must make sure that's his kid because judging from that picture he dont look nothing like Yorke.

Yorke does kinda move weird at times, Latapy and Hislop gave T&T a farewell match, I believe Yorke should make himself available to give us one as well, demand a game Yorke.

Latapy was here for the Peru game and Hislop gave us one in his tribute cup, maybe the TTFF should organise something for Yorke and I hope he accept, then again de TTFF cant organise anything so maybe Larry Romany, Bertille St Clair, Orville London or ANR Robinson could do something for de boy.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 06:45:28 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 07:18:14 PM »
Sam....ah feel yuh try to throw we off course wid dat last game talk....ah almost get cetch yes.. :rotfl:  doh disguise de question in progress..

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 09:48:46 PM »
ah fine ppl should start ah help Harvey, Peter an Katie fund....cause oh tngs so bad...wha bout all d baby mudda in TT now, up an down d hill,who din get ah chance to horne dey man, all who helpin dem mind allyuh own...sorry, buh dem TT ppl go have to be more my business, if ah doh have meh own business to take care of....anybody aware of Belmont & Tacarigua orphanage, etc...are they still operational, an if so, functional ? Do dey have enuff trained staff etc..?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 10:16:14 PM »
well the good news is that Katie and Peter love Harvey and seem to be good parents.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 11:19:29 PM »
i see milf

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 06:13:52 AM »
At least de yute wearing Dolce and Gabana all de time.  He have ah white and ah grey in it.  Plus he have on Sunderland pants in de last picture....So dem accusations might be chupid talk

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 06:44:42 AM »
Looks like he's being raised on a steady diet of British junk food.

That kid is way too young to be so fat.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 06:51:20 AM »
Looks like he's being raised on a steady diet of British junk food.

That kid is way too young to be so fat.

I believe that the youth has health problems, partially blind and a thyroid condition.

Personally I don't know Katie Price or the British tabloid scene. She had a real bad rep as a publicity whore and I suppose that she still craves the limelight but from the little that I have seen she is doing a good job by her son.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 07:01:48 AM »
No offence, first, Yorke must make sure that's his kid because judging from that picture he dont look nothing like Yorke.

What kinda dotishness is that?  What looks have to do with anything?  So everybody child supposed to look like them?  Nah man, Dwight has accepted responsibility for the child and I hope he not neglecting lil Harvey.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 07:46:57 AM »
Mind all yuh business!
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2007, 07:53:52 AM »
From all I have heard over the years, some things are accepted as true:

Dwight denied all knowledge of the child, said it wasn't his when she was pregnant. But then again, when de woman giving tabloid exclusives bout who she sleep with WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT, yuh cyah blame de man.

A DNA test confirmed that Harvey is Dwight's, and other medical tests confirmed he suffered from three medical conditions which mean he will never see, have a normal life, and grow at an excelerated rate (thus his size). He is what we might call retarded, but unless you're in his life every day I suspect it would be hard to have a relationship with him.

Dwight subsequently opened a trust fund for Harvey.

Dwight visits Harvey (dunno bout these days, but in the earlies, sure) and Jordan's mom said so on some reality TV thing. But apparently he and Jordan fight like cat and dog everytime they see each other, and she bawls him out. The mom was appealing to her to try and act civil towards Dwight for the sake of the child. She was having none of it. I guess she has not forgiven him for denying her in the beginning.

The last time the child was in hospital Dwight went to see him, but again, he and Jordan had a massive row and he left.

Now, can we get back to football things.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 08:03:24 AM »
Yorkie is a dead beat dad.. I have been reading shit like this for a minute now.. de man doh take care of he child.. He does financialy because of de court  but de man does not even go see de child according to other new pappers.  Next wrl cup qualifier I going wid a sign saying" York is a dead beat dad"  he go be playing because of de love he  have for football I think he  playing until he cya walk
War...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 08:05:21 AM by warmonga »
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 08:08:55 AM »

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 09:27:12 AM »
As far as press reports in the UK go......redtrinigirl is mostly right. He disputed the kid was his initially, then did visit early on but now most press on the issue is negative towards Yorke regardless of His relationship with Jordan. Yorke doh respond at all on the matter and considering what an embarrassing issue this is for him (if he is at all bothered) you would have thought he would have said something in his own defence....regardless of his relationship with the child's mother.

Even if he couldn't be bothered with the boy, I would have thought a statement to the press saying something to the effect of 'He has provided financially for Harvey but stays away so not to confuse the boy as he believes Peter Andre to be an excellent father figure'....that would end the speculation immediately. Is the fact that Yorke cyah be bothered to say anything on the issue that keeps this dragging on!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 09:37:22 AM »
As far as press reports in the UK go......redtrinigirl is mostly right. He disputed the kid was his initially, then did visit early on but now most press on the issue is negative towards Yorke regardless of His relationship with Jordan. Yorke doh respond at all on the matter and considering what an embarrassing issue this is for him (if he is at all bothered) you would have thought he would have said something in his own defence....regardless of his relationship with the child's mother.

Even if he couldn't be bothered with the boy, I would have thought a statement to the press saying something to the effect of 'He has provided financially for Harvey but stays away so not to confuse the boy as he believes Peter Andre to be an excellent father figure'....that would end the speculation immediately. Is the fact that Yorke cyah be bothered to say anything on the issue that keeps this dragging on!
good post man ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 09:47:01 AM »
What kinda dotishness is that?  What looks have to do with anything?  So everybody child supposed to look like them?

Arimaman yuh sure dem kids is yours?
 :rotfl:

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 10:28:46 AM »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 10:50:29 AM »
Yorkie is a dead beat dad.. I have been reading shit like this for a minute now.. de man doh take care of he child.. He does financialy because of de court  but de man does not even go see de child according to other new pappers.  Next wrl cup qualifier I going wid a sign saying" York is a dead beat dad"  he go be playing because of de love he  have for football I think he  playing until he cya walk
War...

::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 11:20:13 AM »
War...

I hope you realize how dotish yuh making yuhself look eh pardna....You reading shit in de London tabloids (notorious for their scandalous exaggerated claims)...and den carrying on like is de gospel truth?  De way you acting you'd swear is you give birth tuh de chile.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 11:24:14 AM »

Chances are that Dwight could give ah hundred interviews/statements on the matter and it would still drag on.  He doesn't owe the British press anything when it comes to his family business.  This to me is like a Wendy Williams situation here in the states, she'll make all sorts of insinuations about you or your character ("I heard that he's gay...", "I heard she gets around...") and then she'll say "well, if they know it's not true why don't they come on my show and clear it up...I've invited them tons of time".  Heads she wins, tails you lose. 

They scandalize you and sell papers as a result...you respond, it becomes more headlines and they sell papers as a result.  Meanwhile all you have to show for it is your name dragged thru the mud.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 11:46:58 AM »
allyuh on kicks oui!...she could keep dah beatup box dat knock from 'pillars tuh postesses'.....as far as Yorke, Harvey and how she name concern...nobody but dem know wha going orn and anything in dem tabloids is nutten but 'assuming.' Yorke eh have tuh explain nutten tuh nobody.......btw yuh kyah blame Yorke fuh denying if was he own, after'all from all reports Jordan was ah bad ting getting jooks from all sides...ent! ;D

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 12:13:13 PM »
i see milf

WORD!

For Show!!

what so good about she?

I sure if yuh jook her in her chest a setta liquid plastic will fly out. Props to her for doing a good job by Harvey though

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2007, 12:55:27 PM »
What kinda dotishness is that?  What looks have to do with anything?  So everybody child supposed to look like them?

Arimaman yuh sure dem kids is yours?
 :rotfl:

Amusing to you but I eh really see the joke.  It have too much men watching Judge Hatchett and Maury on TV in the US.  I is a serious man when it come to my kids and take pride in being a father. 

Arimian to meh heart

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2007, 12:57:20 PM »

Chances are that Dwight could give ah hundred interviews/statements on the matter and it would still drag on.  He doesn't owe the British press anything when it comes to his family business.  This to me is like a Wendy Williams situation here in the states, she'll make all sorts of insinuations about you or your character ("I heard that he's gay...", "I heard she gets around...") and then she'll say "well, if they know it's not true why don't they come on my show and clear it up...I've invited them tons of time".  Heads she wins, tails you lose. 

They scandalize you and sell papers as a result...you respond, it becomes more headlines and they sell papers as a result.  Meanwhile all you have to show for it is your name dragged thru the mud.

Excellent post dread.  Couldn't agree with you more.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2007, 01:01:50 PM »
i see milf

WORD!

For Show!!

what so good about she?

I sure if yuh jook her in her chest a setta liquid plastic will fly out. Props to her for doing a good job by Harvey though

Could someone please explain 'I see milf' to me please.  Is the second time for the week ah see this 'milf' thing prop up....explain mih please nah.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2007, 01:03:36 PM »
Could someone please explain 'I see milf' to me please.  Is the second time for the week ah see this 'milf' thing prop up....explain mih please nah.
"Mothers I would Love to Feelup" ;D ;D
yaundastanwhaahreallysayineh?  :devil:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 01:19:44 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>