March 28, 2024, 01:00:32 PM

Author Topic: Harvey Yorke !  (Read 18373 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Harvey Yorke !
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2007, 01:06:33 PM »
allyuh on kicks oui!...she could keep dah beatup box dat knock from 'pillars tuh postesses'.....as far as Yorke, Harvey and how she name concern...nobody but dem know wha going orn and anything in dem tabloids is nutten but 'assuming.' Yorke eh have tuh explain nutten tuh nobody.......btw yuh kyah blame Yorke fuh denying if was he own, after'all from all reports Jordan was ah bad ting getting jooks from all sides...ent! ;D
So she was never in real relaationship with Yorke ent . She was a pure party girl ,in them days mustbe ah lotta booze and drugs in she system ,when all this baby stuff happen ent

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2007, 01:06:47 PM »
Seriously Bad taste: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aVtKSL6W-R4

"publication of an offensive sticker of her disabled son Harvey in the 1-7 December issue of Heat magazine."

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2007, 01:21:56 PM »
Well look how I rolling in the office now  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Thanks for clearing that up
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2007, 01:54:28 PM »
I cyah believe dem men really want to hit that.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2007, 02:12:58 PM »
I cyah believe dem men really want to hit that.
maybe day jez want to do like The Mighty Duke and hit she ah "Woop Wap"  :devil: ;D :angel:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2007, 02:29:32 PM »
As far as i know dwight turned down the chance to join Celtic and went to Birmingham and then Blackburn in order to be closer to Harvey. Maybe they drifted apart when he went to Australia but it seems to me that the man try.

If he come back from Oz and Peter and Jordan moving antagonistic, I cah see why he hadda get the blame.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2007, 10:51:13 PM »
He have Yorkie teet

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2007, 11:39:11 PM »
He have Yorkie teet
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good one Kiffy.....

Seems to me since I following the Jordan and Dwight drama that, Yorkie put ah real hurting on that woman, cause she always looking for ah excuse to chew him out.

The other cause may be that Yorke doh want she and she did not understand the concept "When you go black, you don't go back" and have some serious tabanka.

But that is chupid talk and a lota beers in me....

We are in no position to judge Yorke's parental skills, how many children in TnT have delinquent fadders.... All yuh never read about Laura in V.S. Naipaul's, Miguel Street??? 

If is really so, Yorke should man up!

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2008, 08:14:49 AM »

Miss Katie Price

Yorke breed a sketel..... :rotfl:

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 09:04:13 AM »
wait nah , like u out on bail
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 09:10:26 AM »
Just becasue you can kick a ball it does not mean you are a responsible person.

People always seem to get tie up with this thing.
expecting good sports men to be good people.

Just the man for who he is a footballer,
Not want alyuh want the man to be

A model citizen.

If Yorke chose to neglect the chile that is for He the Mother and the Child to deal with.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2008, 09:27:45 AM »
boy all yuh passing judgment on the man and he situation and eh have all the facts

Suppose she get pregnant for spite to trap Yorke, she look like an attention whore and do that jes to keep her name in the public eye, and before all yuh jump on the defensive it have plenty scandalous ass girls out here. That does go on right here in sweet TnT.

Now doh get me wrong, I eh defending Yorke and making him out to be ah saint cause he isn't. But all yuh quick to defend the woman in this and most cases when all yuh doh know the whole scene.

The real victim here is the chile and she the new husband and the English press making him out to be ah pappyshow IMHO all on TV and in the news and that eh fair to him, worse yet that he disabled.

Més que un club.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2008, 09:30:48 AM »
boy all yuh passing judgment on the man and he situation and eh have all the facts

Suppose she get pregnant for spite to trap Yorke, she look like an attention whore and do that jes to keep her name in the public eye, and before all yuh jump on the defensive it have plenty scandalous ass girls out here. That does go on right here in sweet TnT.

Now doh get me wrong, I eh defending Yorke and making him out to be ah saint cause he isn't. But all yuh quick to defend the woman in this and most cases when all yuh doh know the whole scene.

The real victim here is the chile and she the new husband and the English press making him out to be ah pappyshow IMHO all on TV and in the news and that eh fair to him, worse yet that he disabled.

Agree wholeheartedly...all this talk about upstanding citizen and not taking care of child...steups.  Please.

Meanwhile this chick up and down in the press every chance she get.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2008, 09:33:50 AM »
Agree wholeheartedly...all this talk about upstanding citizen and not taking care of child...steups.  Please.

Could be she just tryin to make a living.
Is not like she have any skills that ppl will employ her for.
If she not in the news she wouldn't get no payday.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2008, 09:38:18 AM »

Could be she just tryin to make a living.
Is not like she have any skills that ppl will employ her for.
If she not in the news she wouldn't get no payday.

I don't disagree...but all the same, the fact that years later her only marketing plaudit is her mentally-challenged son and her one-time liaison with his father...that alone tells you all you need to know about the character that she is.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2008, 09:40:08 AM »
ATTENTION!!!!

Ho Ho Ho ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2008, 09:49:57 AM »
I go have to  disagree with this part

Suppose she get pregnant for spite to trap
I never know any woman to 'will' herself into pregnancy; and to me that kinda talk come off as condoning an attitude  that fathers only have to be fathers when: they not 'trapped', if they feel like doing a favor to the mother out of the kindness of dey heart, if de mudder is not a ho....basically the stars have to line up right for me to 'decide' to be a father and that is socially okay.  and dem same dads have the worst ting to say about women who don't take care of they children.

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2008, 09:58:31 AM »
that chile dont look neglected he look like he living the good life look how big he is yorke aint fat nor d child mudda so obviously da child eating everything he ask for
bajanscout

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2008, 12:41:21 PM »

I never know any woman to 'will' herself into pregnancy;

Doh be naive friend!! You talking like ah 12 year old who never went outside.

Girls getting pregnant and trapping man is an everyday occurrence.

I know nuff man who was in relationship with a man and the woman on the pill and as the man doh want to make no long term commitment she come off the pill and get pregnant in an effort to trap man.

Jus the other day I watching a documentary on VH1 about the length groupies go to and ah rapper said there was one instance he turned his back after having sex with a woman with a condom. When he came back into the room she had the condom inside of her trying to empty out the contents.

Again, I am not saying any of these thing happen to Dwight, but let us get all the facts before we pass judgment. It have too much scandalous ass conniving wotless girls outside here who have nothing bout themselves who jes willing to make 3 and 4 children and stay home and collect cock tax from chile fadda.

Més que un club.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2008, 01:13:49 PM »
Nuff thread being brought back from the dead today (Some down to A.B Trini)

giggsy11

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2008, 03:46:32 PM »
Would anybody care if it wasn't Dwight or if he was not Tobagonian?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2008, 08:38:17 PM »
i see milf
fuh real son.me eh mind takin care of another man chirren if mammy lookin so.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2008, 02:00:36 AM »
and this all commin from the credible opinion of a man who has married a woman famous for be a big tittied bimbo.

f**kin role model father.

Dwight eh breast feedin de children and ill tell yuh nestle formula would do that poor chil better than the toxins commin outta dat womans fake breasts.

stewps, dwight eh much of a good father it would seem, but hell these jackasses are foolin themselves if they think they any better.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2010, 08:39:19 PM »
Naomi Smith to Take Paternity Test.

2010 - Dwight Yorke is unsure he is Father to his girlfriend Naomi Smith’s newborn baby

Naomi gave birth to a baby boy this week, but it was her lover Darren Sorrell who was present at the birth. When football star Dwight Yorke arrived at the hospital he had to boot out love rival Darren first.

A friend has said: “It’s an utter mess. Both men believe they could be the father. I wouldn’t be surprised if Darren wants a paternity test. He is acting like a doting dad”

The baby named Brandon Tiger by Dwight, has black hair and resembles the football star but doesn’t have his colouring. Naomi has always insisted the Dwight is the father even though the WAG cheated on him for two years with Darren.

To add to all the drama it was Darren who Naomi turned to during the labour on Wednesday, a friend of the WAG has said: “We expected her to ring her mum or Dwight, but she rang Darren instead. He had the extra hour visiting the hospital gives dads.”

The source continues: “On Thursday his parents rushed to see their ‘grandson’ with loads of presents.” but it was a whole different story when Dwight turned up on the next day.

They add: “Naomi didn’t ring Dwight until after the baby was born, and then she contacted him via his agent.”

Naomi’s family fear there will now be battle to discover who the Dad is.

truetrini

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2010, 08:46:58 PM »
Like Dwight Toti have a nose?  How it breeding so?

Naomi Smith to Take Paternity Test.

2010 - Dwight Yorke is unsure he is Father to his girlfriend Naomi Smith’s newborn baby

Naomi gave birth to a baby boy this week, but it was her lover Darren Sorrell who was present at the birth. When football star Dwight Yorke arrived at the hospital he had to boot out love rival Darren first.

A friend has said: “It’s an utter mess. Both men believe they could be the father. I wouldn’t be surprised if Darren wants a paternity test. He is acting like a doting dad”

The baby named Brandon Tiger by Dwight, has black hair and resembles the football star but doesn’t have his colouring. Naomi has always insisted the Dwight is the father even though the WAG cheated on him for two years with Darren.

To add to all the drama it was Darren who Naomi turned to during the labour on Wednesday, a friend of the WAG has said: “We expected her to ring her mum or Dwight, but she rang Darren instead. He had the extra hour visiting the hospital gives dads.”

The source continues: “On Thursday his parents rushed to see their ‘grandson’ with loads of presents.” but it was a whole different story when Dwight turned up on the next day.

They add: “Naomi didn’t ring Dwight until after the baby was born, and then she contacted him via his agent.”

Naomi’s family fear there will now be battle to discover who the Dad is.

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2010, 10:22:25 PM »
Buh wah de hell is this, is wid all he children he ha bacchanal so

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2010, 05:55:49 AM »

I never know any woman to 'will' herself into pregnancy;

Doh be naive friend!! You talking like ah 12 year old who never went outside.

Girls getting pregnant and trapping man is an everyday occurrence.

I know nuff man who was in relationship with a man and the woman on the pill and as the man doh want to make no long term commitment she come off the pill and get pregnant in an effort to trap man.

Jus the other day I watching a documentary on VH1 about the length groupies go to and ah rapper said there was one instance he turned his back after having sex with a woman with a condom. When he came back into the room she had the condom inside of her trying to empty out the contents.

Again, I am not saying any of these thing happen to Dwight, but let us get all the facts before we pass judgment. It have too much scandalous ass conniving wotless girls outside here who have nothing bout themselves who jes willing to make 3 and 4 children and stay home and collect cock tax from chile fadda.

"Jus the other day I watching a documentary on VH1 about the length groupies go to and ah rapper said there was one instance he turned his back after having sex with a woman with a condom. When he came back into the room she had the condom inside of her trying to empty out the contents."

I does hear bout them kinda thing but I could never seem to wrap it around meh head how some women could do them kinda thing it just seems surreal.
I love meh women but at times they does real disgust meh boy   :-[ :(

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2010, 06:47:44 AM »
Ngozi, once yuh break inside of a condom, de chemicals does kill de sperms. Yorke breed de blasted thing and he have to be a BIG man and take care of his kids.

Yes, he must take DNA, but once its his, he have to.

He does talk like he care about Harvey, yes, he care but to a limit, becaue trust me, nobody even de law will stop you from seeing your kids if you are a normal person.

Big ole hard stones man like he still playing de ass, before he look to settle down with a decent girl, he still banging dead heads.

He living by de sword.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2010, 07:12:43 AM »

Big ole hard stones man like he still playing de ass, before he look to settle down with a decent girl, he still banging dead heads.

He living by de sword.

Imagine dis is a man who use to pray before he go to bed when he first went to Aston Villa.Ah wonder where all dem morals gone dat his mother teach him.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2010, 08:12:22 AM »
Ngozi, once yuh break inside of a condom, de chemicals does kill de sperms. Yorke breed de blasted thing and he have to be a BIG man and take care of his kids.

Yes, he must take DNA, but once its his, he have to.

He does talk like he care about Harvey, yes, he care but to a limit, becaue trust me, nobody even de law will stop you from seeing your kids if you are a normal person.

He living by de sword.

Nah Sammo no argument here ... wether the thing is ah ol ho or not he beat the ting down .... and as a man he have to take responsibility for he son ... I watch that ting good lol Yorke really doh have no taste in women.... he dotish and dotish bad!

1]; } ?>