April 29, 2024, 12:53:32 AM

Author Topic: this cat was wild and entertaining.  (Read 986 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
this cat was wild and entertaining.
« on: December 09, 2007, 05:55:06 AM »
Who remembers this guy? for me when i was a youte he was the funniest cat in the world. i used to listen to him every morning in prep for school, man he had some characters that he would portray that would make me dad roll on the floor, those were some fun safe times.   positive.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161247912
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: this cat was wild and entertaining.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 09:07:05 AM »
Who remembers this guy? for me when i was a youte he was the funniest cat in the world. i used to listen to him every morning in prep for school, man he had some characters that he would portray that would make me dad roll on the floor, those were some fun safe times.   positive.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161247912
Dave Elcock on 610 Radio
de man was de best ting on the radio oui.
Thanks Dave....
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 08:44:37 AM »
my mudda use to have Dave on loud in de morning while waking me up to go to school...Good Old Days !!!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »
back in the day the lady who used to carry me to school used to have him on, i remember he used to be doing all kinds of funny voices, a Bajan and some others. wow, i wonder if any tapes of those shows exist , i would like to give it a listen just for the nostalgia.

i was most surprised when i read that article though, the man basically had to start from scratch. this thing called life is so unpredictable.

1]; } ?>