April 29, 2024, 03:17:16 AM

Author Topic: Haiti foreign based...soon more noise at Olympic qualifications as well as WCup!  (Read 5730 times)

Offline Jean

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Guys,

Look at Haiti foreign based pool. From the list, only 2 players have not confirmed yet (Kim Jaggy still dreams to play for Swiss in Euro and Alexandre in Mexico). Do not be surprised if we make big noise at the olympic qualifications in March. Just to tell you that at Digicel it was our B team too. From the list, only 3 players were there.

In the past, Haiti uses to line up 2 or 3 foreign players after the GC. The mentality of Haitians staff change after seeing what Guadeloupe achieved. Now they focus a lot to increase their foreign based pool. We beat Ja U23 with 6 foreign based (including 2 in the bench). It proves us that Ja is not that better but the always have a psychological advantage with a strong foreign based.

At U23, we bring our foreign based then we got the results with style. For final phase in march, we will have most likely 10 - 12 foreign based players in the lineup, so no fear of Adu, Altidore or Dos Santos. On a bad day, US 23 can loose against us.

The long  conjoint supremacy of Ja and T&T over the caribbean is really over. We have a decent foreign based pool to compete with both of you, which any other carribean team does not have. Local players against local players, I do not think that any of them (JA and T&T) is far away of Haiti. The difference was always based on foreign based and we are closing the gap very quick....ANYWAY GUYS YOU WILL SEE BY YOURSELF AT THE OLYMPIC QUALIFICATIONS FINAL PHASES.

European Based
                               Age    Pos  Club             
Johnny Placide            19      GK  Le Havre 2nd div (France)
Jean Jacques Pierre      26     DF   Nantes   2nd div (France)
Kim Jaggy                    24    DF   Sparta Rotterdam 1st div (Holland)
Jean Philippe Peguero   26   FW  Brondby 1st (Denmark)
Abel   Thermeus               23   FW   Levante    1st  (Spain)
Bridrecce  Azor                 19   FW   Sampdoria (this year transfer to another club)  1st (Italy)
Yves Hadley Desmarest    28   MD  Vitoria Guimaraes 1st  (Portugal)
Lesly Fellinga                 22     DF   BV Veendaam  2nd (Holland)
Tim velten                     22    MD  BV Veendaam   2nd (Holland)
Romain Genevois            20     DF   FC Gueugnon  2nd   (France)
Jean Francois Lescinel      21    DF   EA Guingamp    2nd (France)
Josue Mayard                  27   DF   Nottoden  2nd   (Norway)
Frantz Bertin                24     DF   CD Benidorm 3rd  (Spain)
Windsor Noncent(maybe)23    DF   Levallois  4th!!      (France)
Jean Eudes Maurice          21  MD   PSG  B (reserve)  CFA (France)

Latin Based
Sony Norde                    18   MD   Boca Juniors  1st (Argentina)
Judelin Aveska                20    DF    River Plate  1st (Argentina)
Alexandre Boucicaut      26     DF   Queretaro  2nd  (Mexico)

US Based
Jerrod   Laventure            23   FW   NY   Red Bulls 1st (USA)
Fabrice Noel                     22   FW   PuertoRico Islanders 2nd (USA)
Johnny  Exantus               19   FW    NY Red Bulls  1st (USA)
Gerghiny Obas                 23   MD  Miami FC  2nd  (USA)
Jamil Jean Jacques           32    DF   Miami FC        2nd (USA)
Stephane Guillaume          23     DF   Miami FC      2nd   (USA)
Fenelon Gabart           26      GK  Miami FC  2nd div (USA)

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
ok

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
And the Reggae Boyz should worry. ??? WHY?
jjbrown

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Two words......

STERN JOHN!

John eyeing up third promotion

Southampton's hat-trick hero Stern John is targeting another treble as his side edge up the Championship table.John, who scored a 20-minute hat-trick in Saturday's 4-0 win over Hull, is looking for a third promotion from the championship division after achieving the feat with Birmingham and, last year, with Sunderland.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 09:45:16 AM by Flex »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Allyuh have men in Argentina?  How did that happen?

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How is Peguero doing?

Has he recovered from his injury yet?
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
allyuh is look at the haitian players in the US?

the haitian unity football league was the best in miami back in the 90s. the haitian side always did well at the annual Copa Latina.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Allyuh have men in Argentina? How did that happen?

Dem fellas eh no where near the first squad of either Boca or River. In the sure case of Norde not even near de reserves ... and I think the same applies to Aveska. Maybe in lower leagues if they still in Argentina but I don't think so. They not showing in the database.

Haiti had some U-23s on trial in South America and maybe dahiz part of de tie up ... tried but not signed or just taken for exposure - assuming the connection is incorrect. Uruguay had a Haitian connection.

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
  • Allez Le Rouge et Bleu!!
    • View Profile
Allyuh have men in Argentina? How did that happen?

Dem fellas eh no where near the first squad of either Boca or River. In the sure case of Norde not even near de reserves ... and I think the same applies to Aveska. Maybe in lower leagues if they still in Argentina but I don't think so. They not showing in the database.

Haiti had some U-23s on trial in South America and maybe dahiz part of de tie up ... tried but not signed or just taken for exposure - assuming the connection is incorrect. Uruguay had a Haitian connection.

Actually Sony Norde has a couple articles in the Argentinian sports newspapers linking him as a high candidate to move up to the Boca Juniors first squad. Norde and Aveska are in the Boca Juniors and River Plate Academies.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
SEND MORE FRENCH
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Flash7, thx for clarifying. Share the links nah. Would like to learn more.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
20 young Haitians just signed contracts with some French clubs (not on the list above). Haitian-French Wagneau Eloi has successfully put Haiti in the French clubs radar as those clubs usually look to Africa for young talents.

I also suspect Haiti-U17 participation in the WC has also provided Eloi a solid argument for his case.

Also, according to the rumours, F. Vorbe is heading to Bordeaux, which is a surprise to me as the Vorbes familly often refuse to let their kids sign with foreign clubs. All that is great news for our football.

Almost all the guys in the list above were born in Haiti. We are not yet at the level to challenge teams like France, Switzerland, and even USA (remember Jozy) for players who may play for us. We need some big victories to convince those kids that we are back for real.

ENVOYEZ LES FRANCAIS! ENVOYEZ LES FRANCAIS!
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Two words......

STERN JOHN!

John eyeing up third promotion

Southampton's hat-trick hero Stern John is targeting another treble as his side edge up the Championship table.John, who scored a 20-minute hat-trick in Saturday's 4-0 win over Hull, is looking for a third promotion from the championship division after achieving the feat with Birmingham and, last year, with Sunderland.

CONCACAF member meh told all yuh, doh get caught wid all yuh pants down and by then it will be 2 late. Wid dat said, correction tuh yuh post boss, let dem know it use tuh be 2 words, but tell dem watch de ride now, we have 6 words fuh all ah dem  ;). HIGHLY BLESSED.

Stern John

Kenwyne Jones

Carlos Edwards
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 09:27:39 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
20 young Haitians just signed contracts with some French clubs (not on the list above). Haitian-French Wagneau Eloi has successfully put Haiti in the French clubs radar as those clubs usually look to Africa for young talents.

I also suspect Haiti-U17 participation in the WC has also provided Eloi a solid argument for his case.

Also, according to the rumours, F. Vorbe is heading to Bordeaux, which is a surprise to me as the Vorbes familly often refuse to let their kids sign with foreign clubs. All that is great news for our football.

Almost all the guys in the list above were born in Haiti. We are not yet at the level to challenge teams like France, Switzerland, and even USA (remember Jozy) for players who may play for us. We need some big victories to convince those kids that we are back for real.

ENVOYEZ LES FRANCAIS! ENVOYEZ LES FRANCAIS!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the USA u-17 squad has another kid of Haitian descent, Stefan Jerome, who recently scored for them in a friendly against Russia's u-17 squad. I guess Josmer Altidore was just the beginning. :-\

It looks like the USSF is taking France's approach and taking mostly foreign born players or first generation Americans. Soon or later the USA squad will be all African, Hispanic, and West Indian players.

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
But Fabien Vorbe and Peterson Joseph are 2 stars in the making.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF78-Q4N-Ng

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well haiti have national  training centre funded by fifa  ...it get mash up due to the civil un rest a few years ago and got built back....  it looks nice flash btw... I wonder where our players reside
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
What is that? A Haitian invasion of the Trini site? ;D

Ok, guys, cut it out. :)

Too much info is not good, specially when it's of little or no interest to your audience ;)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 06:51:37 PM by Toussaint »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
so toussaint who is the player  to keep an eye out for on hatian  under17 team  for the qualifiers later next year..... just asking and what up with the current team that played in korea are they back in camp??

btw is there a haiti supporter group  ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
so toussaint who is the player  to keep an eye out for on hatian  under17 team  for the qualifiers later next year..... just asking and what up with the current team that played in korea are they back in camp??

btw is there a haiti supporter group  ?

We currently have over 80 kids in camp in Croix-des-Bouquets (near Port-au-Prince). Those kids were selected from a nationwide youth tournament that was won by team 'North'. The kid who won the best player trophy is Sabbat and he is 13, meaning that he may be available for the next U-17 WCQ.

A lot of great things are happening with the current U-17 players. Almost all of them have signed with European clubs. Those players will probably form the bulk of the U-20 team and the fans are already calling for Fabien Vorbe to join the national team. Many U-20 players like Sony and Aveska have played in both the U-23 and national team. The FHF is doing a good job keeping the players together and active.

A supporter group  is a great thing. But, there is not an organized/official Haitian supporter group and there is not a dominant Haitian foot site like Reggaeboyz and Socawarriors. Haitian fans post in http://sakapfet.com/ , http://www.haiti24.com/portal.php, haitiwebs.com etc. On match days, they usually meet in http://www.haiti24.com/portal.php for live reports. I often post in the forum of that site.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 07:26:48 PM by Toussaint »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hey give ah break down of thier clubs nuh toussaint that they have signed for in europe.. this would be good that mean if them guys play a fewgame they should be read for the next under 20 

so toussaint yuh mean haiti play guatemala  under 23 on the 15 dec and yuh could not even say....
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 07:27:59 PM by Trini _2010 »

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
Hey give ah break down of thier clubs nuh toussaint that they have signed for in europe.. this would be good that mean if them guys play a fewgame they should be read for the next under 20 

so toussaint yuh mean haiti play guatemala  under 23 on the 15 dec and yuh could not even say....

Other than Charles Herold who I know is going to Le Mans, I don't remember on top my head who is going where. But, Bordeaux, Monaco, and Lens are among European clubs that have already proposed contracts to some of our U-17 players.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
great news.... great news and i see there is talk about Yves Desmarets  joining haiti

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
The game against Guatemala is REALLY to evaluate the integration of some U-17 and U-20 players in the U-23 team. We all expect to see Herold, Peterson, and maybe Vorbe in the game. Of course Sony, Aveska, and a couple Europe-based players like Azor and Fellinga will also be there. Notice all of those young players have contracts in foreign leagues.

Actually, Demarest will be a great addition to the national team. he is doing extremely well in Portugal.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The game against Guatemala is REALLY to evaluate the integration of some U-17 and U-20 players in the U-23 team. We all expect to see Herold, Peterson, and maybe Vorbe in the game. Of course Sony, Aveska, and a couple Europe-based players like Azor and Fellinga will also be there. Notice all of those young players have contracts in foreign leagues.

Actually, Demarest will be a great addition to the national team. he is doing extremely well in Portugal.

toussiaint you all know this is a great opportunity to qualify for south arica ...... how do you think you all will do come next june when you all meet panama costa and guyana??... time to call back all the big names

if we meet in the final round in 2009(that is if both team qualify) i want no excuses when you all are beaten....
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 08:00:17 PM by Trini _2010 »

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors

toussiaint you all know this is a great opportunity to qualify for south arica ...... how do you thing you all will do come next june when you all meet panama costa and guyana??... time to call back all the big names

if we meet in the final round in 2009(that is if both team qualify) i want no excuses when you all are beaten....

We are in the best possible group and we will top the group if we have Peguero, Demarest, Eloi, Cadet, Alexandre Boucicault (a different one who plays in Mexico) and the regulars like Bertin and Jean Jacques Pierre. We are on par with CR and we are slightly better than Panama, which has never beaten us by the way.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
yuh eh even mention guyana wha is dat  :devil:

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
yuh eh even mention guyana wha is dat  :devil:

No disrespect at all for Guyana. I simply think Haiti, TnT, Cuba, and Jamaica have psychological advantage over all the other CFU teams. But, can Guyana shock Haiti? Sure! I just don't see it happening since Haiti rarely loses to those teams.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Haiti have my support and so does all My carribean teams... but I think dey blight since paying dem refs off..
War..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
It would be a dream to see Haiti, Trinidad & Tobago, Cuba, and Jamaica all in the final hex. Most likely it won't happen but i wish all the Caribbean elite well.

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
There'll only be two finalists from CFU in the hex in 2009. Jamaica and Trini.  :)

Haiti and Cuba will get duss early. And Haiti and Cuba aren't in the elite in CFU. ;D
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

1]; } ?>