April 29, 2024, 09:31:32 AM

Author Topic: FIFA Club World Cup 2007  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FIFA Club World Cup 2007
« on: December 03, 2007, 12:20:00 PM »
time for some early morning football reminiscent of 2002 again boys & girls.

all games on FSC @ 5:30 AM ET.

http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/index.html
http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/matches/index.html

ah backing urawa reds to win out.

Stage for Club World Cup Match 1 PlayoffMatch   Date - Time   Venue         Results      
1   07/12 19:45   TOKYO      Sepahan      Waitakere United   

Quarter-finalsMatch   Date - Time   Venue         Results      
2   09/12 14:45   TOKYO      Etoile Sportive du Sahel      Pachuca   
3   10/12 19:30   TOYOTA      Winner 1      Urawa Red Diamonds   

Semi-finalsMatch   Date - Time   Venue         Results      
4   12/12 19:30   TOKYO      Winner 2      Boca Juniors   
5   13/12 19:30   YOKOHAMA      Winner 3      AC Milan   

Match for third placeMatch   Date - Time   Venue         Results      
6   16/12 16:00   YOKOHAMA      Loser 4      Loser 5   

FinalMatch   Date - Time   Venue         Results      
7   16/12 19:30   YOKOHAMA      Winner 5      Winner 4

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FIFA Club World Cup 2007
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:05:46 AM »
like allyuh 2 lazy to wake up early or wha?

semis =

milan vs urawa
boca vs etoile

ah backing urawa & etoile.

leh we shake ting up.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 12:56:13 PM »
steups
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 02:01:11 PM »
steups

whahapen midnight?

u have crepe stick in yuh teeth or wha?

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 02:05:28 PM »
time for some early morning football reminiscent of 2002 again boys & girls.

all games on FSC @ 5:30 AM ET.

http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/index.html
http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/matches/index.html

ah backing urawa reds to win out.

Stage for Club World Cup Match 1 PlayoffMatch   Date - Time   Venue         Results      
1   07/12 19:45   TOKYO      Sepahan      Waitakere United   

Quarter-finalsMatch   Date - Time   Venue         Results      
2   09/12 14:45   TOKYO      Etoile Sportive du Sahel      Pachuca   
3   10/12 19:30   TOYOTA      Winner 1      Urawa Red Diamonds   

Semi-finalsMatch   Date - Time   Venue         Results      
4   12/12 19:30   TOKYO      Winner 2      Boca Juniors   
5   13/12 19:30   YOKOHAMA      Winner 3      AC Milan   

Match for third placeMatch   Date - Time   Venue         Results      
6   16/12 16:00   YOKOHAMA      Loser 4      Loser 5   

FinalMatch   Date - Time   Venue         Results      
7   16/12 19:30   YOKOHAMA      Winner 5      Winner 4

i actually manage to watch de Sepahan v. Waitakere United game. decent game.

urawa have a squad....but winning out de whole thing is a long shot for them. i backing boca.   
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
World Club Championship
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 08:18:19 AM »
Milan took a while to beak through against Uwara but they never really looked to come out of 2 gear.
Gilardinho wasted chances as usual and Seedorf served warning after set him up, but he really never connected. Then second half Kaka glide past some men on the left and set up Seedorf again, this time he tuck it away. The Japenese team is a nice team and look technical but in truth they seemed to enter the game without real belief.

Boca vs Milan final. Boca looked real hungry in their game, playing with a desire and fighting spirit. If Milan come out with that layed back attitude they demonstrated against Uwara they might end up like Barca and pay the price.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: World Club Championship
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 08:38:52 AM »
Milan took a while to beak through against Uwara but they never really looked to come out of 2 gear.
Gilardinho wasted chances as usual and Seedorf served warning after set him up, but he really never connected. Then second half Kaka glide past some men on the left and set up Seedorf again, this time he tuck it away. The Japenese team is a nice team and look technical but in truth they seemed to enter the game without real belief.

Boca vs Milan final. Boca looked real hungry in their game, playing with a desire and fighting spirit. If Milan come out with that layed back attitude they demonstrated against Uwara they might end up like Barca and pay the price.

I feel A.C. jess take it easy because Urawa wasn't no real threat to them.  Boca will give them a nice game on Sunday but I feel A.C. will win it.  If Etoile woulda show a little more ambition an attack in the game against Boca, (much like that New Zealand side did against the Tunisians) I eh so sure we woulda been seein' a repeat of the '03 final nuh. I really thought that after gaining a one-man advantage with 25 minutes to play and plenty to play for, I really expected the coach to be a little more attack-minded than he was.  That was disappointing.  (but not fuh Filho, though)   ;)

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: World Club Championship
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 10:15:19 AM »

I feel A.C. jess take it easy because Urawa wasn't no real threat to them.  Boca will give them a nice game on Sunday but I feel A.C. will win it.  If Etoile woulda show a little more ambition an attack in the game against Boca, (much like that New Zealand side did against the Tunisians) I eh so sure we woulda been seein' a repeat of the '03 final nuh. I really thought that after gaining a one-man advantage with 25 minutes to play and plenty to play for, I really expected the coach to be a little more attack-minded than he was.  That was disappointing.  (but not fuh Filho, though)   ;)

You see dat word " If " leave it alone !
The two best teams in trhe world have reached the final of the tournament ...what more can one ask. Although I have great respect for AC Milan, I am a Boca supporter aginst any team in the world. Even though Riqui is not playing he is there training and playing in practice with the team. Both the goalscorer and the assist privider in the semi final  have given great praise to Roman. Amazingly both players testified that his half time talk in the dressing room really sparked the team even when they were forced to play with 10.
Boca has a fighting spirit that is ever present regardless of who is missing.....
I hope Rodrigo and Martin come up big for this game.
Milan will get their chance to see Banega first  hand against their crack midfield...very important since they have him on their radar.
Dale Boca !!!!!

1]; } ?>