April 18, 2024, 01:19:00 AM

Author Topic: Spurs Thread  (Read 6178 times)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal vs Spurs, who do you think will win this mid-table clash?
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2006, 12:07:11 PM »
Just in case anyone forgot the score

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 01:09:19 PM »
Great Support from the Spuds 15mins from the End  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Also  :rotfl: AT THIS THREAD

I am not an Arsenal supporter boss, i was just watching the game and commenting
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 01:27:24 PM »
 ???............Sadly, it seems like the contagiousness of arsene9 wenger's silly behaviour as a manager extends way beyond the players, too.   ???

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 01:51:18 PM »
lol Carib-Briton is fully entitled to make some noise

he was at the game and his team blew Spurs away and also my draw bet

it was a fully deserved win in spite of dodgy penalty

don't we all gloat a little if we team or country wins a big game?  ???

Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 02:08:41 PM »

Thanx, Some people don't understand the North London Derby, Being a North Londoner Supporting a local team, not some Confused Glory hunting New Yorker ;) ;D

Anyway are biggest derby is next week against JayTheWrecker's Team ;D Sad Gallas might not be around oh well Cole well get this fair share of abuse.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2006, 02:13:22 PM »
Great Support from the Spuds 15mins from the End  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Also  :rotfl: AT THIS THREAD

Trinikev I wasn't attacking you, to be honest I don't why you responded to it. originally that post was with a picture I must have forgot to put it in the 2nd time after I resized it.

The picture I'm talking about is below, I put it there because due to some stats Tottenham came out as ''the best fans in the country'' why would the best fans in the country leave 15mins towards the end? NEVER EVER I have left a football match before the end. Win, Lose or Draw
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 02:19:10 PM by Carib-briton »

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2006, 02:21:23 PM »

Trinikev I wasn't attacking you, to be honest I don't why you responded to it. originally that post was with a picture I must have forgot to put it in the 2nd time after I resized it.

The picture I'm talking about is below, I put it there because due to some stats Tottenham came out as ''the best fans in the country'' why would the best fans in the country leave 15mins towards the end? NEVER EVER I have left a football match before the end. Win, Lose or Draw

Oh ok Carib-briton, my mistake

Respect  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2006, 02:38:50 PM »

LOL!  nah, padnah .....maybe some people do.....but I don't know about the "we" and the "all" part and Carib-Briton ALWAYS making noise, so, I dunno how much of his "noise making entitlements". he have left in de bank.
             I agree with you the penalties were questionable and I dunno how graham poll is considered the "top referee in the EPL" but he was not the reason that spurs lost today.  Spurs came out flat, made bad passes throughout the game, and showed no heart. but even in a game that they deserved to lose, we should still be able to expect a little more from the referees and them.  How come poll didn't see that van Persie handled the ball before he blew for the penalty and he was RIGHT BEHIND THE WHOLE PLAY?

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2006, 03:05:03 PM »

LOL!  nah, padnah .....maybe some people do.....but I don't know about the "we" and the "all" part and Carib-Briton ALWAYS making noise, so, I dunno how much of his "noise making entitlements". he have left in de bank.
             I agree with you the penalties were questionable and I dunno how graham poll is considered the "top referee in the EPL" but he was not the reason that spurs lost today.  Spurs came out flat, made bad passes throughout the game, and showed no heart. but even in a game that they deserved to lose, we should still be able to expect a little more from the referees and them.  How come poll didn't see that van Persie handled the ball before he blew for the penalty and he was RIGHT BEHIND THE WHOLE PLAY?

Mango Chow, I am not always making noise yeah I making noise now because my team just won after a week full of crap from spurs fans, I'm not talking about this site mostly like 5% of that is in response to these so called spurs fans, I'm talking about the real world plus I don't think you know what this Derby means hence your response. If I ''making so much noise'' now just accept that is my online persona & done. Same Way I just accepts yours, I don't even care about it. I don't like ignorant comments like ''denying blackness though'' lol
you say Wenger never congratulates the opposition

just deal with it if you think the man is full of shit! If you continuously choose to nag about the man FAIR ENOUGH, I find it DAMN weird & disturbing.

AND from what I notice you NEVER rate Arsenal after a win it, always has to be entirely due to the opposition not turning up.
If Chelsea beat a big team big up but they are still rival team to me, If Man U, Liverpool etc same goes for them.
I don't hate, I congratulate good football.
Just deal with it, Don't know why you bother responding to anything regarding me! as you said, you have no respect for me  :rotfl:
By The Way I'm not arguging, just pointing out a few things
**awaiting cussing & moaning**  :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2006, 05:43:36 PM »

Mango Chow, I am not always making noise yeah I making noise now because my team just won after a week full of crap from spurs fans, I'm not talking about this site mostly like 5% of that is in response to these so called spurs fans, I'm talking about the real world plus I don't think you know what this Derby means hence your response. If I ''making so much noise'' now just accept that is my online persona & done. Same Way I just accepts yours, I don't even care about it. I don't like ignorant comments like ''denying blackness though'' lol

just deal with it if you think the man is full of shit! If you continuously choose to nag about the man FAIR ENOUGH, I find it DAMN weird & disturbing.

AND from what I notice you NEVER rate Arsenal after a win it, always has to be entirely due to the opposition not turning up.
If Chelsea beat a big team big up but they are still rival team to me, If Man U, Liverpool etc same goes for them.
Just deal with it, Don't know why you bother responding to anything regarding me! as you said, you have no respect for me  :rotfl:

There you go again, having one of your typical rumpelstiltskin moments, but don't worry, little fella, one day all that gold you're spinning will be worth something.   I wouldn't expect you to understand "denying blackness" nor would I expect you to understand a joke, or seriousness or sarcasm if I spelt it out for you with a leap frog writing pad.  Old soldiers like me don't get all overexcited over one little battle when the rest of the war is yet to be won, but maybe in time you will learn that.  In the meantime, I will be happy for you and your coach that he can locate that 1% of himself that remembers how to be magnanimous in defeat.  Hopefully he (and maybe even you) can remember it for the rest of the losses that will follow in the future.
   All that being said, as you quite rightly pointed out: this game was a London Derby, probably the oldest rivalry in the city, and Spurs did not play the game with any king of tenacity, even when Berbatov was trying to urge his teammates on during the game, they just weren't ready for this game.  Maybe the fans would have stayed had they given the desired effort for a game of this magnitude......win, lose or draw.
  By the way: I am not arguing either, just pointing out a few things, so, please don't start bombarding me with personal messages and e-mails again.  ;) ;D

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2006, 05:10:13 AM »

There you go again, having one of your typical rumpelstiltskin moments, but don't worry, little fella, one day all that gold you're spinning will be worth something.   I wouldn't expect you to understand "denying blackness" nor would I expect you to understand a joke, or seriousness or sarcasm if I spelt it out for you with a leap frog writing pad.  Old soldiers like me don't get all overexcited over one little battle when the rest of the war is yet to be won, but maybe in time you will learn that.  In the meantime, I will be happy for you and your coach that he can locate that 1% of himself that remembers how to be magnanimous in defeat.  Hopefully he (and maybe even you) can remember it for the rest of the losses that will follow in the future.
   All that being said, as you quite rightly pointed out: this game was a London Derby, probably the oldest rivalry in the city, and Spurs did not play the game with any king of tenacity, even when Berbatov was trying to urge his teammates on during the game, they just weren't ready for this game.  Maybe the fans would have stayed had they given the desired effort for a game of this magnitude......win, lose or draw.
  By the way: I am not arguing either, just pointing out a few things, so, please don't start bombarding me with personal messages and e-mails again.  ;) ;D
That's how I know you don't know me. I fully well know what you mean by ''denying your blackness'' Its damn rude & disrespectful & you know it. No one is over excited once again your overreacting to a JOKE  :rotfl:. Tottenham fans when they are away have always left early when they are losing so what your talking about is nonsense, what you gonna say but I saw on TV? LOL no tottenham have always do whether its 2-1 or 1-0. Btw when your saying your not arguing (Which I am not) don't say things '' 1% of himself that remembers how to be magnanimous in defeat.  Hopefully he (and maybe even you) '' because your obviously taking it personal & lying to yourself :rotfl: about 1 % LOL. Mango Chow still can't rate a good performance by Arsenal & if does in the slightest he has to say something negetive about Arsenal if you can prove me wrong I will retract my comment, better yet I don't give a sh!t LOL because its the truth & say your a man who rates good football.
Anyway why am I continuing, if I direct anything it should of been for the real supporters from North London so thats the only point I'm wrong, not anyone who chooses their team randomly (or recently  :rotfl:) from a next country.
Also same for you don't PM me btw I have never e-mailed you didn't know you had one.. don't lie about me as I haven't lied about you, there is no need for lies please PRINT SCREEN these e-mails from me though so, PURE LIES. Waits for you to say how I don't know that email/pm is the samething & try to justify it  ::) when it is clearly not  :rotfl:
Don't tell petty lies. Its sad.
This thread gets breeze now.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 11:54:51 AM »

That's how I know you don't know me. I fully well know what you mean by ''denying your blackness'' Its damn rude & disrespectful & you know it. No one is over excited once again your overreacting to a JOKE  :rotfl:. Tottenham fans when they are away have always left early when they are losing so what your talking about is nonsense, what you gonna say but I saw on TV? LOL no tottenham have always do whether its 2-1 or 1-0. Btw when your saying your not arguing (Which I am not) don't say things '' 1% of himself that remembers how to be magnanimous in defeat.  Hopefully he (and maybe even you) '' because your obviously taking it personal & lying to yourself :rotfl: about 1 % LOL. Mango Chow still can't rate a good performance by Arsenal & if does in the slightest he has to say something negetive about Arsenal if you can prove me wrong I will retract my comment, better yet I don't give a sh!t LOL because its the truth & say your a man who rates good football.
Anyway why am I continuing, if I direct anything it should of been for the real supporters from North London so thats the only point I'm wrong, not anyone who chooses their team randomly (or recently  :rotfl:) from a next country.
Also same for you don't PM me btw I have never e-mailed you didn't know you had one.. don't lie about me as I haven't lied about you, there is no need for lies please PRINT SCREEN these e-mails from me though so, PURE LIES. Waits for you to say how I don't know that email/pm is the samething & try to justify it  ::) when it is clearly not  :rotfl:

I apologize for LYING on you, boss, The personal messages all went to my personal e-mail and since you had checked my profile to tell me so much about myself I automatically thought it was you that sent them.  But, upon further review, it was automatically sent by the forum's website and not you.  It was an honest mistake, so don't go around stomping your right foot, claiming to have made me out to be a liar just yet.  However, you have done nothing to disprove to me that which I have already told you about yourself that ain't no lie in my opinion: you're an idiot, and I will deal with you as accordingly as I see fit;  I shall support/criticize/have my opinions about whatever team/manager/player in whatever country I see fit and I will offer whatever thoughts/facts/feelings I choose to support those opinions.  Feel free to disagree with me on any subject, but don't forget what I told you in your pm's, ok lil' fella? 

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 12:09:21 PM »

I apologize for LYING on you, boss, The personal messages all went to my personal e-mail and since you had checked my profile to tell me so much about myself I automatically thought it was you that sent them.  But, upon further review, it was automatically sent by the forum's website and not you.  It was an honest mistake, so don't go around stomping your right foot, claiming to have made me out to be a liar just yet.  However, you have done nothing to disprove to me that which I have already told you about yourself that ain't no lie in my opinion: I am idiot, and I will deal with you as accordingly as I see fit;  I shall support/criticize/have my opinions about whatever team/manager/player in whatever country I see fit and I will offer whatever thoughts/facts/feelings I choose to support those opinions.  Feel free to disagree with me on any subject, but don't forget what I told you in your pm's, ok lil' fella? 

;)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 12:11:55 PM by Carib-briton »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2006, 12:19:47 PM »

I apologize for LYING on you, boss, The personal messages all went to my personal e-mail and since you had checked my profile to tell me so much about myself I automatically thought it was you that sent them.  But, upon further review, it was automatically sent by the forum's website and not you.  It was an honest mistake, so don't go around stomping your right foot, claiming to have made me out to be a liar just yet.  However, you have done nothing to disprove to me that which I have already told you about yourself that ain't no lie in my opinion: I am idiot, and I will deal with you as accordingly as I see fit;  I shall support/criticize/have my opinions about whatever team/manager/player in whatever country I see fit and I will offer whatever thoughts/facts/feelings I choose to support those opinions.  Feel free to disagree with me on any subject, but don't forget what I told you in your pm's, ok lil' fella? 

;)

Good to see that you have FINALLY learned to follow your words with actions.  Good boy.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Spurs Thread
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2020, 01:32:29 PM »
Swedish man wins appeal to officially change name to 'Tottenham'
ESPN

A man in Sweden has won an appeal to change his name to Tottenham.

David Lind is a supporter of the north London club and wanted to change his name after Spurs reached the Champions League final last season.

Lind was one of three winners in a competition open to people who wanted to change their name to their favourite English side.

In June, he was denied the right to change it after sending his application to the authority Skatteverket but the decision has been overturned on appeal.

"That it goes through now is almost like scoring goals in injury time," Lind told Swedish publication Expressen.

"I've been waiting for it. I also know that several people have appealed and taken this further.

"I thought this day would come. But now it has taken so long that I thought they ran out of sand a little."

Spurs return to Premier League action after their winter break when they travel to Aston Villa on Sunday.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

1]; } ?>