April 19, 2024, 12:24:55 AM

Author Topic: Super Clásico • Barcelona vs Real Madrid Thread •  (Read 123952 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: La Liga El Clásico - Madrid v FC Barcelona • 02 May 09
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2009, 01:21:48 PM »
the amount of space present is unbelievable... no wonder they have so much goals... nice entertainment and technique but poor quality in defending

that is why i have no fear against any la liga side... f**k barca and real.. If we get past Arsenal and Barca get past Chelsea, I have no doubt we will win

1 formation..1 style kind of team...  we could use 4 formations against Barca and all will result in a win

i know this kind of knockery is not your preferred brand... you is more of ah John O'Shea kinda fellah..
get stuck in lads.

It's nice to see attacking football but say what you want to say, La Liga sides are struggling vs EPL sides for the past 4 seasons... Fun Football vs EPL organization = EPL Glory

enjoy your fun football...we are into winning trophies
You are right about Real Madrid ,they ARE having a bad game. But let Chelsea not play 11 men behind the ball in they own defensive third and see if they eh look bad nah. Don't hate the brand SM. At least Madrid trying to play football.

Maybe their coach should adopt sum defensive tactics to mix with attacking tactics

Example Utd Barca last season... we went away and played a 4-5-1 with Ronaldo upfront and Rooney and Park playing the wings to help cover defensively  0-0 FT but we didnt sit back entirely like Chelsea... we missed a penalty and also had a couple chances...Barca had 0 clear cut chances.. 2 half chances..locked the f**k off

To Old Trafford... started with a 4-4-2 with Nani and Park on the wings to help defensively and also can attack...Rooney was out injured but if he was fit he would have played a wing and CR would have played uptop anyway... the point is we all know CR cant defend..so adjust to suit and get the job done

Thats why we are champions

Real are a piece of shit big team... Any big side eg Utd Barca Chelsea Liverpool maybe Inter and Arsenal will fancy themselves against Real

but Barca are not unbeatable and they only use 1 formation and 1 philosophy which is admirable...but I rather win trophies
What's done is done MAN U won the game fairly. We missed our chances and paid the penalty. But we played better football.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2009, 01:29:38 PM »
the amount of space present is unbelievable... no wonder they have so much goals... nice entertainment and technique but poor quality in defending

that is why i have no fear against any la liga side... f**k barca and real.. If we get past Arsenal and Barca get past Chelsea, I have no doubt we will win

1 formation..1 style kind of team...  we could use 4 formations against Barca and all will result in a win

i know this kind of knockery is not your preferred brand... you is more of ah John O'Shea kinda fellah..
get stuck in lads.

It's nice to see attacking football but say what you want to say, La Liga sides are struggling vs EPL sides for the past 4 seasons... Fun Football vs EPL organization = EPL Glory

You are right about Real Madrid ,they ARE having a bad game. But let Chelsea not play 11 men behind the ball in they own defensive third and see if they eh look bad nah. Don't hate the brand SM. At least Madrid trying to play football.

Maybe their coach should adopt sum defensive tactics to mix with attacking tactics

Example Utd Barca last season... we went away and played a 4-5-1 with Ronaldo upfront and Rooney and Park playing the wings to help cover defensively  0-0 FT but we didnt sit back entirely like Chelsea... we missed a penalty and also had a couple chances...Barca had 0 clear cut chances.. 2 half chances..locked the f**k off

To Old Trafford... started with a 4-4-2 with Nani and Park on the wings to help defensively and also can attack...Rooney was out injured but if he was fit he would have played a wing and CR would have played uptop anyway... the point is we all know CR cant defend..so adjust to suit and get the job done

Real are a piece of shit big team... Any big side eg Utd Barca Chelsea Liverpool maybe Inter and Arsenal will fancy themselves against Real

but Barca are not unbeatable and they only use 1 formation and 1 philosophy which is admirable...but I rather win trophies
What's done is done MAN U won the game fairly. We missed our chances and paid the penalty. But we played better football.

what chances?

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 02, 2009, 01:31:09 PM »
3 at the back against barcelona  yummy
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 02, 2009, 01:34:00 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL AT REAL 5-2
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 02, 2009, 01:34:20 PM »
buh wait nah madrid n come. 3 at the back madrid allyuh mad. chelsea played 9 in the back and we still had one on one chances. come on madrid
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #185 on: May 02, 2009, 01:34:33 PM »
messi goal.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 02, 2009, 01:34:43 PM »
Barca 2009 = Best club team ever ??? maybe.  Especially if they with the Euro championship league

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 02, 2009, 01:35:06 PM »

get stuck in lads.

what chances?

:D
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 02, 2009, 01:39:54 PM »
Guus have some Real thinking to do now.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 02, 2009, 01:41:50 PM »
this is rape!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 02, 2009, 01:41:59 PM »
 :heehee: 6
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #191 on: May 02, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 02, 2009, 01:42:26 PM »
look at the stadium emptying fast  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 02, 2009, 01:42:52 PM »
explain to me wat yuh cb doing  on the end of that cross lol

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 02, 2009, 01:43:46 PM »
yes real has made some defensive lapses but barca is that good...few teams on earth could play an attacking game against them.   whoever the new coach is has to start shoring up the back line..get rid of heinze...cannavaro done going back to juve.    so get a good partner for pepe

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2009, 01:43:54 PM »
wha happen alyuh , the comeback coming next, wait for it...... ::)
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2009, 01:43:59 PM »
madness

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2009, 01:48:58 PM »
lol, eto'o want ah piece ah dat bad!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2009, 01:49:40 PM »
I hoped Real get kissed before they got F#cked
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2009, 01:50:49 PM »
madness

Pique look like a striker dey yes

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »
Good game- humiliation at the Bernabeu

The better team won- Barca may have even saved their best for this one..

Madrid was a brave team until Ramos sold guns after they scored the second- they gave up and fell apart after that, and Barca was heartless

Barca all but ensured one trophy this season... They deserve more- they really have exemplified football this season...hats off.

Next Season for los Blancos to make some key buys....we'll be back.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 02:07:26 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2009, 01:58:41 PM »
DESTROYED!

Daz de only way to describe wha Barca did to Real today.  In dem backyard too.

Some a de defending was shocking tho.  Particularly both Real goals and the 1st Messi goal.

Henry abuse Sergio Ramos like a bad foster chile.  Xavi is a very special player.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2009, 02:05:32 PM »
Good game. A humiliation at the Bernabeu.

The better team won- Barca may have saved their best for this game..

Next season for Madrid to make some buys....

But kicker, the run Real Madrid had in the league leading up to this game was no small feat..

you think they just had a bad day at the office or you think the side need revamping based on this game only?

I think Real need 2 good central defenders and a playmaker, but otherwise the side real good. Its just the barcelona just so much better that it making Real look in ah real mess.

Hopefully the madrid board dont do something schupit like fire Ramos.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2009, 02:26:33 PM »
Good game. A humiliation at the Bernabeu.

The better team won- Barca may have saved their best for this game..

Next season for Madrid to make some buys....

But kicker, the run Real Madrid had in the league leading up to this game was no small feat..

you think they just had a bad day at the office or you think the side need revamping based on this game only?

I think Real need 2 good central defenders and a playmaker, but otherwise the side real good. Its just the barcelona just so much better that it making Real look in ah real mess.

Hopefully the madrid board dont do something schupit like fire Ramos.

nah I don't think they need a full revamp.  I think they've been a good side for large parts of the season.  They do need a more creative force, and one or two depth reinforcements at the back...

I also think Ramos (coach) should be given a shot at a full season. 

I don't think they had a particularly bad day today either- At 3-2 the game was anyone's..The 4th goal knocked the wind out of them- and it was poor defending

I think they just got punished by a stronger unit who were on song today...

That said, there is a big gap between the Madrid of today (last few seasons) and the Madrid that once was a force to reckon with in Europe- some strategic buys and some stability off the field (coach & front office) should help to fill that. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2009, 02:30:36 PM »
That said, there is a big gap between the Madrid of today (last few seasons) and the Madrid that once was a force to reckon with in Europe- some strategic buys and some stability off the field (coach & front office) should help to fill that. 

The man who should be coaching Real currently coachin de Spanish National team.  Dey real lapse dey when dey fork him up and fire him after he win La Liga
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2009, 05:07:58 PM »
Good thing I missed it.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2009, 05:21:11 PM »
anybody get the video yet ?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2009, 06:06:43 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_lZjxlzErA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/U_lZjxlzErA</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2009, 06:12:25 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_lZjxlzErA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/U_lZjxlzErA</a>
Thanks . I looking for a torrent.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #209 on: May 02, 2009, 09:25:56 PM »
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4879852/Real_Madrid_-_F.C._Barcelona
download the torrent. Commentary is en espanol.

1]; } ?>