March 28, 2024, 11:41:53 PM

Author Topic: Super Clásico • Barcelona vs Real Madrid Thread •  (Read 123509 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Real Madrid v Barcelona (27-Apr-2011) Thread.
« Reply #750 on: May 03, 2011, 01:49:23 PM »
Madrid still in it lol  ;D

Yeah, they still have a 2nd half to play in  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: May 03, 2011, 01:50:36 PM »
Want to hear what the haters have to say now...Barca came out to play today...no drama, no antics...just play the game :-)

Big Up!

because they dont need to any more. It was clear in the first leg that was there plan
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: May 03, 2011, 02:01:23 PM »
Stupessss... backs vs forwards.... KaKa eh doing nada in this game..

I say you was joking oui. I now realize Kaka actually on the field.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: May 03, 2011, 02:07:26 PM »
this five guys burger real lashing oui.... pepper sauce is borse....

1-1
ronaldo have pink tights....?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 02:09:41 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: May 03, 2011, 02:12:05 PM »
KaKa was on de field... Ghost Hunters sighted him... ???

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: May 03, 2011, 02:22:25 PM »

1-1

ah think is fuchsia....
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: May 03, 2011, 02:32:06 PM »

1-1

ah think is fuchsia....

Thanks....

Is Greg Louganis part of Barca's coaching staff...?

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: May 03, 2011, 02:40:38 PM »
congrats  :beermug:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: May 03, 2011, 02:43:11 PM »
ah next tief game 

*poker face* 8)
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: May 03, 2011, 02:47:20 PM »
The better team went through...ah well....

Madrid played a decent 2nd 45 - makes you wonder what they coulda done at home if their approach was a little different.   

As long as they are at full strength, it will take a monster performance from United and a fair amount of luck/bad luck to prevent Barca from winning the CL.   

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 03:55:43 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: May 03, 2011, 03:19:01 PM »

Madrid played a decent 2nd 45 - makes you wonder what they coulda done at home if their approach was a little different.   

As long as they are at full strength, it will take an monster performance from United and a fair amount of luck/bad luck to prevent Barca from winning the CL.   

I feel Vidic and Ferdinand will REAL struggle to handle Barca forwards. They have to smother the midfield completely and hope their wingers can win the battle against Barca fullbacks. Unless of course Huntelaar destroy tomorrow and Schalke pull off the upset of the decade.
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: May 03, 2011, 03:21:35 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4V27SVQDjrk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4V27SVQDjrk</a>

Més que un club.

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: May 03, 2011, 03:24:50 PM »

As long as they are at full strength, it will take an monster performance from United and a fair amount of luck/bad luck to prevent Barca from winning the CL.   

I feel Vidic and Ferdinand will REAL struggle to handle Barca forwards. They have to smother the midfield completely and hope their wingers can win the battle against Barca fullbacks. Unless of course Huntelaar destroy tomorrow and Schalke pull off the upset of the decade.
Yuh never know....cyar count yuh chikens before dey hatch, and Fergie dun say he making changes and bringing on fresh legs for the game tomorrow. The reds better doh play de arse in de next two games nah, udder wise is a trophy-less season (I eh counting Community Shield)
well yes

Offline RehanaOmardeenfan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: May 03, 2011, 03:28:17 PM »
el clasico is always boring....Always.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: May 03, 2011, 03:57:25 PM »
Unless of course Huntelaar destroy tomorrow and Schalke pull off the upset of the decade.

Stranger things have happened.... but that eh happening. 

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: May 03, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »
Barcelona's attack is like lightning!
Can't stop that.  Real Madrid are way short of Barca's quality.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: May 03, 2011, 04:06:03 PM »
Unless of course Huntelaar destroy tomorrow and Schalke pull off the upset of the decade.

Stranger things have happened.... but that eh happening. 

Just like you could not see Arsenal beating Man U over the weekend huh?  :devil:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: May 03, 2011, 04:11:10 PM »
Just like you could not see Arsenal beating Man U over the weekend huh?  :devil:

Big Up!

haha true - good call.  But in all fairnes we talkin' a different level of improbability here lol...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: May 03, 2011, 04:11:56 PM »

I feel Vidic and Ferdinand will REAL struggle to handle Barca forwards. They have to smother the midfield completely and hope their wingers can win the battle against Barca fullbacks.

Not impossible , we did it before. U never know. But the way Barca play acting these days hmmmm
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: May 03, 2011, 04:32:54 PM »

Big Up!

haha true - good call.  But in all fairnes we talkin' a different level of improbability here lol...

Yeah, but it would be a welcomed impossibility  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: May 03, 2011, 04:42:59 PM »
The greatest come back of Champions League history was Deportive La Coruna versus Milan 2004. Dat game put water in my eye we.
Deportivo down 4-1 in the first leg come back and destroy Milan. 3 Goals in the first half and then Fran with a vollet ro say "take dat." Nesta had a nightmere, he even let a ball bounce over his head for a man to run on and score.

Moral! Nothing is impossible  ???
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: May 03, 2011, 04:51:58 PM »
The greatest come back of Champions League history was Deportive La Coruna versus Milan 2004. Dat game put water in my eye we.
Deportivo down 4-1 in the first leg come back and destroy Milan. 3 Goals in the first half and then Fran with a vollet ro say "take dat." Nesta had a nightmere, he even let a ball bounce over his head for a man to run on and score.

Wha bout Milan vs Liverpool in the 2005 CL final when Milan was up 3-0 at the half and lost on penalties?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: May 03, 2011, 06:44:15 PM »
That triangle passing thing that Barca does do real sweet.... de one whey does ketch ah man in it and have dem running like he crazy  :beermug:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: May 03, 2011, 08:03:13 PM »

Wha bout Milan vs Liverpool in the 2005 CL final when Milan was up 3-0 at the half and lost on penalties?

Yes I thought about that one, but my feeling was it was in the same game. I was thinking more about over two legs like the scenario we have tomorrow.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: May 03, 2011, 08:17:40 PM »
That triangle passing thing that Barca does do real sweet.... de one whey does ketch ah man in it and have dem running like he crazy  :beermug:

Not just one man, DT, it's usually 2-3 men they bamboozle.
They consistently use triangles to create space, and they do it so successfully.
....for 90 mins, it is amazing.

Ketch footballitis

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: May 03, 2011, 08:19:16 PM »
It is entirely doable..

An early goal from Schalke could throw the tie in the balance. Or a goal around the 70th minute to set up a crazy last 20'. I could see it now, a late 2nd goal to send Schalke through to extra time with all the momentum.

Is football but once the mental come into play anything could happen.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: May 03, 2011, 10:46:28 PM »
Giggsy, stop cryin' victim and relax, please.  Throughout Europe, allyuh side, by general consensus, is the one side that gets away with and has benefitted most from the most setta ting when yuh bundle up de whole diving/poor officiating/rash tackles into a package deal.  So there actually IS no better team to use as an example, especially when y'all fans seem to do the most setta cryin' when allyuh see it happening for other teams. (yuh know how dey does say "tief doh like to see a nex' man wit bag")  Come on, give me a break.  Allyuh does party loud and hard with allyuh success, well take a lil' stick wit it too, nuh.  Especially where it's warranted.  I bet if by some sick twist of fate, Chelsea come back and take de title (that I conceded so long ago) from allyuh, small mag will go on into the next three seasons how de rent boys get all kindsa decisions that help we.....and yesterday's game would be the focal point of all the criticism and We Chelsea fans cyah complain if that be the case.  We get a BIG help yesterday.

This consensus is still just your opinion. Why would United be getting more calls than Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Juventus or Bayern? I have said it before the way this works is every dubious call it is always reinforcament that United gets all the calls and it gets added to the lore. When somebody else gets them it is "yeah they get the call but United does get more calls so we ent go bother" and so nobody bothers to keep score.

Big clubs get more calls, big players get more calls, teams that dominate possession get more calls etc. The idea that United gets this disproportionate favouritism such that it is in a completely different category to Chelsea is a joke.

It eh just my opinion, boss.  Many people see it the same way, too but I will gladly claim it as just my opinion still.  But as I have asked before, and will continue to ask of manu fans, show me where any Chelsea player has gotten away with the type of mythical calls/referee's favors that manu never get away with, like: kick to man chest resulting in the yellow card to go with the chest pain, drop kick high in the air to man stomach (X 2), the kinds of berating of referees that rooney STILL does get away with and "fergie time" at the end of old trafford games......but, as you say, nobody's keeping score so if the calls are not disproportionately in favor of any one club, but all the big clubs get their fair share (and the liitle clubs get nothing) then my MAIN point remains the same: when manu fans get a call or two that they don't like, or when they watchin' another team, big or small, get a break or two, they should just shut to hell up and keep it moving and not cry so damned much. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: May 03, 2011, 10:51:10 PM »

Yuh mean, like how dey did piss metronaldo off lass week?  ;D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: May 04, 2011, 07:56:46 AM »
It is entirely doable..

An early goal from Schalke could throw the tie in the balance. Or a goal around the 70th minute to set up a crazy last 20'. I could see it now, a late 2nd goal to send Schalke through to extra time with all the momentum.

Is football but once the mental come into play anything could happen.

Yeah in football anything is possible, and with Man U resting some of the big boys they adding another degree of uncertainty into the mix... Still based on that 1st leg, I just doh see it. 

Plus I way prefer to see Man U v Barca in the final... so maybe part of my expectation is wishful. 

1]; } ?>