March 28, 2024, 01:59:54 PM

Author Topic: Super Clásico • Barcelona vs Real Madrid Thread •  (Read 123496 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Real Madrid v Barcelona (27-Apr-2011) Thread.
« Reply #780 on: May 04, 2011, 03:00:02 PM »
Just a side note...I don't think RM have lost a game to Barca this season when ending the game with 11 men...hmmmm (correct me if I am wrong)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #781 on: May 06, 2011, 05:30:19 AM »
It eh just my opinion, boss.  Many people see it the same way, too but I will gladly claim it as just my opinion still.  But as I have asked before, and will continue to ask of manu fans, show me where any Chelsea player has gotten away with the type of mythical calls/referee's favors that manu never get away with, like: kick to man chest resulting in the yellow card to go with the chest pain, drop kick high in the air to man stomach (X 2), the kinds of berating of referees that rooney STILL does get away with and "fergie time" at the end of old trafford games......but, as you say, nobody's keeping score so if the calls are not disproportionately in favor of any one club, but all the big clubs get their fair share (and the liitle clubs get nothing) then my MAIN point remains the same: when manu fans get a call or two that they don't like, or when they watchin' another team, big or small, get a break or two, they should just shut to hell up and keep it moving and not cry so damned much. 

This I could agree with wholeheartedly for all fans of big teams. None of these games is TnT - Haiti 1973 where the ref has a clear agenda. teh refs just get it wrong over and over again. Like kev said a couple times all the big teams get more calls than they lose so it don't make sense when their fans bitch.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: May 06, 2011, 06:58:18 AM »
Just a side note...I don't think RM have lost a game to Barca this season when ending the game with 11 men...hmmmm (correct me if I am wrong)

Big Up!

In all fairness they were already down 4 or 5 nil when Ramos was sent off in the first encounter so that stat is kinda misleading. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: May 06, 2011, 07:58:52 PM »

Big Up!

come on ..dais like saying yuh lose de game ah draughts because you was playing with your left hand ! Barcelona is superior to Real madrid . .... . In fact at the moment Barcelona is superior to most if not every team on the planet. 

A year from now that may not be so ..they may sell Messi ...then a lot changes .... This is not to say that Real madrid is not a good team, they are a super team. When you are Ato Boldon though you would often wonder what life would have been like without Maurice Green ...

Real Madrid have one problem .....Barcelona !

Remember when Real were the galacticos and Barcelona were eating crumbs ? well the shoe is on the other foot now

....but I really cant remember a team dominating football games like barcelona does ..even when man U won the treble they did not dominate like barcelona is doing now.

It is as if they bring de ball ..every game !!..as soon as they lose it they get it back and keep it ...pinpoint passes with an accuracy in the 90's ....everone is seeing what they are doing .....it is not easy to so consistent though. They must have a robotics class every week to ensure compliance...it is not that they are doing good things and other teams are not but rather they are doing good things consistently ! ...and as a team. They also have the best player in the game ...that helps .... wont be long before the word MessY changes meaning  :devil:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: May 09, 2011, 04:52:31 AM »
More licks for Real from Barca. Barca youth beat Real 3-1 in the Copa de Campeones yesterday. Hmmmm when will it end!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
El Clasico - Real Madrid vs Barcelona
« Reply #785 on: October 25, 2014, 09:33:21 AM »
No Gareth Bale for Madrid and, Luis Suarez makes his debut for Barca!

Woot, woot!!

« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 11:56:07 AM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid vs Barcelona
« Reply #786 on: October 25, 2014, 10:54:59 AM »
Geh de tissue ready toppa
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: October 25, 2014, 11:25:00 AM »
What's the score?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #788 on: October 25, 2014, 11:28:14 AM »
3-1, 72nd minute...

Real incharge.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: October 25, 2014, 11:54:51 AM »
3-1, 72nd minute...

Real incharge.

Thanks, trying to find a live stream but pressure

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: October 25, 2014, 11:55:18 AM »
Left the TV on Premier League when I left home ... returned with Swansea and Leicester in progress ... despite reading Toppa's post earlier, clean forgot dis game. Although the goal crafted between Sigurdsson and Boney was well worth it, ah cyah believe I missed this game!!!

Iz only the subsequent lack of anything meaningful ... especially from Leicester ... that cause me to say .... Ey, de Clasico!!!! Steups!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: October 25, 2014, 12:36:35 PM »
Left the TV on Premier League when I left home ... returned with Swansea and Leicester in progress ... despite reading Toppa's post earlier, clean forgot dis game. Although the goal crafted between Sigurdsson and Boney was well worth it, ah cyah believe I missed this game!!!

Iz only the subsequent lack of anything meaningful ... especially from Leicester ... that cause me to say .... Ey, de Clasico!!!! Steups!!!

Is not your fault.

BPL is a prime example of marketing at it's most influential

BPL come like Purina and La Liga is Filet Mignon.  But it won't matter.  Because marketing will have you TRULY BELIEVING that de Purina is de bess.

Then a BPL team bounce up a Barca, or Real, or Atletico....like Liverpool did de oddah day

And STILL.....peeps would rather believe the hype than the reality that unfold before dey eyes. 

The reality is....there are 4 tippy top tier teams in club football....3 from La Liga and 1 from Bundesliga

Then there's the 2nd tier.....Chelsea, Juventus, Dortmund, Man City, PSG

Then the rest.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 12:39:35 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: October 25, 2014, 12:44:51 PM »
Good game, Barca looked naive in defense.  Real countered over and over.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: October 25, 2014, 12:49:33 PM »
Good game, Barca looked naive in defense.  Real countered over and over.

Barca doesn't really have a proper defence.  They like Arsenal in that regard
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: October 25, 2014, 01:02:57 PM »

I doh know what to say nah...
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: October 25, 2014, 07:33:55 PM »
For anyone *ahem* who may have missed the match.

http://www.footballorgin.com/2014/10/la-liga-2014-2015-el-clasico-bernabeu.html

Scroll down for the BeIn HD version.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 25, 2014, 09:29:02 PM »

I doh know what to say nah...

:)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 25, 2014, 09:32:36 PM »
For anyone *ahem* who may have missed the match.

http://www.footballorgin.com/2014/10/la-liga-2014-2015-el-clasico-bernabeu.html

Scroll down for the BeIn HD version.

Doh worry! Doh feel come February 8  ;) I will need a reminder. 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 25, 2014, 10:05:18 PM »

Is not your fault.

BPL come like Purina and La Liga is Filet Mignon.  But it won't matter.  Because marketing will have you TRULY BELIEVING that de Purina is de bess.

Then a BPL team bounce up a Barca, or Real, or Atletico....like Liverpool did de oddah day

And STILL.....peeps would rather believe the hype than the reality that unfold before dey eyes. 

The reality is....there are 4 tippy top tier teams in club football....3 from La Liga and 1 from Bundesliga

Then the rest.

Amen. Gospel well-received! As ah faithful disciple of continental football, ah well irritated with backsliding irreverently at the altar of Swansea.

Confession: wha also ketch meh was ... having seen Swansea last week with some intricate passing (albeit v. Stoke) ... ah wanted to see whether they could be consistent in delivery. Ah blaming Wilfried Boney and de Korean middie Sung-Yueng Ki ... and de fact that they were poised to sit between de Gunners, 'Pool, and Man Utd.

Worse yet, Atleti playing Getafe today and with our women playing, ah likely to lose out on that in real time too!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 10:12:29 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 26, 2014, 12:01:26 AM »
Is not your fault.

Then the rest.

The logic in this is so laughably faulty...

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: October 26, 2014, 05:29:38 PM »
Who is the three from La Liga?  Real, Barca and Valencia?

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 26, 2014, 05:42:55 PM »
Athletico
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 26, 2014, 07:32:57 PM »
Well I thought so but Atletico not in the same class as the other three.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 27, 2014, 02:27:18 AM »
Well I thought so but Atletico not in the same class as the other three.

Bite yuh tongue, eh. :P 

Nonetheless, defend your position.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 29, 2014, 04:20:57 PM »
I did not want open a new thread for this. Mods could move it, if they want. Imagine you have an important game with your club side, but decide to go to Spain to see El Clasico. And your side lose. This from the bbc.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29823369

St Albans City striker John Frendo has apologised for missing his side's FA Cup tie on Saturday - in favour of attending El Clasico.

The 29-year-old was absent from the 1-0 defeat by Concord Rangers - losing out on a first-round tie at Mansfield.

The Herts Advertiser suggested Frendo was at the Bernabeu  in Spain watching Real Madrid's 3-1 win over Barcelona.

"I would like to apologise to all connected with St Albans City Football Club," said Frendo.

"Especially our supporters, my team-mates and my managers Jimmy [Gray] and Graham [Goulds].

"I recognise that the FA Cup is important to a club at our level. I regret missing the match on Saturday - the extent of the reaction surprised me.

"The club has imposed a maximum fine upon me, which I have accepted, and I am now hoping to be able to make a positive contribution to our forthcoming league, Senior Cup and FA Trophy fixtures. I would like to add that I am enjoying my time at Clarence Park."

The Saints, who play in the Conference South, would have earned £12,000 in prize money and half of the ticket sales at Mansfield had they progressed.

Frendo, a former Cambridge City and Chesham striker, was the club's top scorer last season, finding the net 43 times in 54 appearances.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: March 22, 2015, 03:16:18 PM »
Football is a funny game. To me, Madrid is playing better ball, yet...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:18:21 PM by Bitter »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 22, 2015, 03:31:43 PM »
Neymar pulling stones
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: March 22, 2015, 07:21:19 PM »
Barca pull ah Jose. Mou, "The Special One".  :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: March 22, 2015, 07:53:24 PM »
Was the goal by Bale offside? It looked like a good goal to me!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: March 22, 2015, 08:02:53 PM »
Was the goal by Bale offside? It looked like a good goal to me!

Ronaldo was offside

1]; } ?>