April 18, 2024, 04:39:52 PM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 161577 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #480 on: July 31, 2011, 12:18:39 PM »
Good game between City and Inter, playing for the Dublin Cup in Ireland.  The commentator used what is perhaps the second most appropriate adjective to describe Balotelli... "casual... co casual."  The most appropriate of course is "frustrating"... which he also used in the same sentence, lol

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 31, 2011, 02:17:32 PM »
Good game between City and Inter, playing for the Dublin Cup in Ireland.  The commentator used what is perhaps the second most appropriate adjective to describe Balotelli... "casual... co casual."  The most appropriate of course is "frustrating"... which he also used in the same sentence, lol

Yeah but I find that was unwarranted.....like the commentator was just waiting fuh a chance to say something. Balotelli was/is having a great game. End up scoring the first goal just before the half. Involved in all the attacks. Dangerous on the ball..and the first time he make a hang man pass giving the defender half a chance at the ball de man say how he "casual, casual and must frustarate his teamates" jess so.

Ah could see whey man does say the noise is only because is Ballotelli. This time.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: July 31, 2011, 02:32:36 PM »

Yeah but I find that was unwarranted.....like the commentator was just waiting fuh a chance to say something. Balotelli was/is having a great game. End up scoring the first goal just before the half. Involved in all the attacks. Dangerous on the ball..and the first time he make a hang man pass giving the defender half a chance at the ball de man say how he "casual, casual and must frustarate his teamates" jess so.

Ah could see whey man does say the noise is only because is Ballotelli. This time.

Nah, he was praising him earlier yuh can't say he was waiting just to criticize him.  They were extremely fair to him.  On the chance he had right before he score they was complimentary towards him and the lead commentator even said that for all his controversy he is generally a popular player with fans and liked by teammates.  What they said was spot on, the man almost NEVER tracks back after he's lost the ball and if yuh passing to him it better be dead on, because he just as likely to run after a wayward pass than he is to stroll away looking at you like "you need to pass me a better ball than that."  He's an extremely casual player on the pitch, almost never getting out of second gear... that should rightly annoy and frustrate anybody trying to support or give him the benefit of the doubt.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 01, 2011, 07:33:13 AM »

His casualness has an air of cockyness to it, which I think is what makes it stand out as a frustrating quality. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 01, 2011, 09:05:42 AM »

Seems to have a lot on his mind?

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 01, 2011, 04:22:33 PM »

Like what? how much millions in his account or which super model to date?? steups

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 01, 2011, 04:37:17 PM »

Like what? how much millions in his account or which super model to date?? steups

lol
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 01, 2011, 05:13:12 PM »

There's that ...

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 03, 2011, 11:55:44 PM »
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 04, 2011, 01:19:43 AM »
From BBC:

Mario Balotelli unhappy in Manchester
What's the attraction with you and this kid bro? ah notice anytime there's something on balotelli yuh does jump on it like ah fly on ah carcass, especially if it's negative stuff.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: August 04, 2011, 09:27:31 AM »

Mo money mo problems son!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 04, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »
From BBC:

Mario Balotelli unhappy in Manchester
What's the attraction with you and this kid bro? ah notice anytime there's something on balotelli yuh does jump on it like ah fly on ah carcass, especially if it's negative stuff.

The only "positive" shit he does post on here is shit pertaining to the usa. Yuh go jes' hadda get used to it, Padnah.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 09, 2011, 03:20:31 PM »
Mancini: Balotelli must grow up

Roberto Mancini believes a more mature mindset will help Mario Balotelli stay out of the headlines. The Manchester City striker has courted controversy for reportedly playing on his iPad from the Italian substitutes bench in the Faroe Islands.

He is also wanted for police questioning over alleged links to the mafia. "I am disappointed because everything that Mario does is a big situation," said Mancini.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 09, 2011, 04:13:28 PM »
i  wonder what a manager like fergie could mold him into
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 23, 2011, 05:54:21 PM »

Celebration of the year!!!

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: October 23, 2011, 06:59:45 PM »
I dont want to analyze this child's actions (not talking about his fabulous day today) but deep down most of us know he is ah youth acting out in vengeance not because he wants to but you would too if you were trying to find yourself. He is in alot of pain and I sense that will continue more so as he gets older unless he gets the proper guidance and counselling to try and make a stronger connection with his biological parents.....regardless of the past....

Interesting article this....

http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/balotellis-real-father-reveals-how-he-lost-his-son/
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 07:02:42 PM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 08, 2011, 04:36:11 PM »
Mario and the cocaine factory

For Mario Balotelli the footballer everything is rosy: he's currently training with Italy ahead of friendlies against Poland and Uruguay as the warm-up begins for next summer's European Championships, which many hope will definitively thrust the Palermo-born striker onto the world stage, and he's sitting on top of the Premier League with Manchester City after scoring five goals in seven games, revelling in the praise lavished on him by Roberto Mancini. Off the pitch, however, it's the same old story.

(continue)
- Xavi

giggsy11

« Reply #497 on: March 31, 2012, 09:46:23 AM »
I use tuh be a Balotelli fan and was willing tuh give a chance if he just focussed on playin ball. But he has not and aint worth the trouble! I can see why and how he dos wear out his welcome! He to addicted tuh drama and attention! And he immature like a watery too too!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 31, 2012, 10:03:28 AM »
Big goal today!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 31, 2012, 10:21:38 AM »
Stueps
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 31, 2012, 10:58:06 AM »
Yuh right ... sorry. BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG MAN goal today :devil: ...

Ah think ah know what yuh response might be :)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
These English Commentators
« Reply #501 on: April 08, 2012, 12:18:56 PM »
Why are they always on Ballotelli's case? Listening to them you'd think that Manchester City's problems lay with him. His tackles in today's game were over zealous but none were malicious. How many times has Rooney made malicious tackles? How many times has Joey Barton been arrested? Has he like Barton ever assaulted a teammate? Has he like Tevez ever refused to play?
Ballotelli may be immature but the tone and tenor with which they speak of him is downright disgusting. One idiot on Fox even alluded that he had that glare in his eyes that would make him cross the street....I wonder if that was code for big scary black man....how man times have we seen Terry glare at people but I guess he is different.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 12:24:11 PM by MEP »

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: These English Commentators
« Reply #502 on: April 08, 2012, 12:51:31 PM »
Mancini says that Balotelli won't play again this season and would most likely be sold in summer. What exactly is this kid's crime? :bs: :bs:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 08, 2012, 01:22:20 PM »
Mancini says that Balotelli won't play again this season and would most likely be sold in summer. What exactly is this kid's crime? :bs: :bs:

Balotelli won't play again because of disciplinary reasons, namely 4 red cards... he's facing a lengthy suspension that has nothing to do with Mancini.  As for him being sold in the summer, I personally have no issue with it, it has nothing to do with "crime"... be brings a lot of unnecessary and unwanted attention to himself and the club and truth is, they have other options, if they can make a profit then they should.

As for the commentators being on his case... that's nonsense.  One or two here and there would bash him, but most describe him for what he is... a character.  All recognize that he's talented, but most are honest when they say he's controversial, mercurial, 'mad cap' etc.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 08, 2012, 01:27:36 PM »
I don't think he's any more controversial than the average "controversial" footballer. Wayne Rooney and  Joey Barton to me have made worst decisions than Balotelli and still didn't come under this type of constant scrutiny. Balotelli is just that, a character but yet the media etc vilifies and treats him like a criminal.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 08, 2012, 01:52:54 PM »

Balotelli won't play again because of disciplinary reasons, namely 4 red cards... he's facing a lengthy suspension that has nothing to do with Mancini.  As for him being sold in the summer, I personally have no issue with it, it has nothing to do with "crime"... be brings a lot of unnecessary and unwanted attention to himself and the club and truth is, they have other options, if they can make a profit then they should.

As for the commentators being on his case... that's nonsense.  One or two here and there would bash him, but most describe him for what he is... a character.  All recognize that he's talented, but most are honest when they say he's controversial, mercurial, 'mad cap' etc.

All that talk is :bs: Bakes, to much "holier than thou" crap from everyone. Everything the man do is scrutinized, he score, well he didn't celebrate, he score, he celebrate too much. He eh score he lazy, he score he greedy and doh pass the ball. F@*King :bs:  Rooney get away with murder and tell AF to piss off and no one bat an eye but anything, anything Ballotelli does is ah problem.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 08, 2012, 01:54:23 PM »
Why are they always on Ballotelli's case? Listening to them you'd think that Manchester City's problems lay with him. His tackles in today's game were over zealous but none were malicious. How many times has Rooney made malicious tackles? How many times has Joey Barton been arrested? Has he like Barton ever assaulted a teammate? Has he like Tevez ever refused to play?
Ballotelli may be immature but the tone and tenor with which they speak of him is downright disgusting. One idiot on Fox even alluded that he had that glare in his eyes that would make him cross the street....I wonder if that was code for big scary black man....how man times have we seen Terry glare at people but I guess he is different.

Doh study them, they drinking that "Kool aid" like is the middle ah summer.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 08, 2012, 02:00:31 PM »

All that talk is :bs: Bakes, to much "holier than thou" crap from everyone. Everything the man do is scrutinized, he score, well he didn't celebrate, he score, he celebrate too much. He eh score he lazy, he score he greedy and doh pass the ball. F@*King :bs:  Rooney get away with murder and tell AF to piss off and no one bat an eye but anything, anything Ballotelli does is ah problem.

Elan stop talking shit nah... you realize is "commentators" we talking about here, right?  Nobody talking about the shit journalists write or what you read on blogs or messageboards.  I have seen damn near every Man City game this season and I've YET to hear anybody SAY that Balotelli is "lazy", criticize him for not celebrating, call him greedy or nothing like that.  You tell me what I post is b.s. and come back with all this make believe shit?

Congo what does the "average controversial" footballer look or act like?  Who's the average?  Allyuh men cannot be serious comparing Balotelli to Rooney in terms of controversy generated.  Rooney has gotten in trouble largely for his temper on the field... but hardly makes any waves off the field, the incident with the prostitute being the sole exception.  Balotelli in the press every other week for something or the other... the fella has been a lightning rod for controversy since his Inter days.  I suppose that was the fault of the bias English press too?

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 08, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »
I accept that the kid is immature and is a character but the comments being hurled at him are completely unnecessary ...the fox guys are in a studio watching the game and they are saying his teammates are avoiding making eye contact like they are down on the f**king field. I'm watching him as a forward and I've seen Drogba and Rooney make the same type of tackles where their team is down and they are trying to pick it up.
Yuh could swear that the man kill priest.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 08, 2012, 02:03:49 PM »
That 2nd tackle is a routine tackle. A foul and play on.

1]; } ?>