April 26, 2024, 12:11:04 AM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 162074 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #720 on: June 29, 2012, 05:11:58 PM »
he is the only reason i want italy to win on sunday.  i want him score de winning goal too

COSIGNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 29, 2012, 06:21:30 PM »
he is the only reason i want italy to win on sunday.  i want him score de winning goal too

COSIGNNNN

Go SPAIN!!!.....trust mih people..... :devil:   ;)  ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 29, 2012, 07:51:55 PM »

COSIGNNNN

DHW tief yuh password.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 29, 2012, 10:35:45 PM »
All of a sudden everybody is a Balotelli fan.. ::) ::) ::)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 29, 2012, 11:03:41 PM »

Smh

People doh like him, dey vex. People like him, now dey more vex. Cyar win with allyuh.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 30, 2012, 04:17:45 AM »

COSIGNNNN
Double cosign, including me. i was backing balotelli from the fuss game wid spain.    ;D
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 30, 2012, 04:19:14 AM »

COSIGNNNN

I soooo glad you and DHW backin spain eh, so allyuh go ahead and hex them too, so keep backing them, don't switch eh, pleaseeeee.  ;D
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 30, 2012, 04:21:12 AM »

COSIGNNNN

I soooo glad you and DHW backin spain eh, so allyuh go ahead and hex them too, so keep backing them, don't switch eh, pleaseeeee.  ;D

But like yuh eh reading the play boss..... ;) ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 30, 2012, 08:53:32 AM »

Smh

People doh like him, dey vex. People like him, now dey more vex. Cyar win with allyuh.

We doh want them on we wagon, daiz what it is. We full, on the faithful.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 30, 2012, 12:38:41 PM »

Well as one of his biggest critics on this site I'll be rooting for him on Sunday, just as I always do (except when he plays against my team/s).  Still not a fan though.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 30, 2012, 03:04:56 PM »
I AM a Spain fan and I fully expect them to win tomorrow's final

BUT

I'm also a Balotelli fan and I'll be quite happy if he is instrumental in winning the trophy.  As a Milan fan, I'm also happy to see Andrea Pirlo stamping his class on the tournament. 

Ideal situation for me is for Balo to score a hat trick and Spain to win 4-3.  But even self....either team win...I happy.  Both FULLY DESERVE to be in the final.  They're the 2 best teams in the tournament.  May the best team win.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 30, 2012, 04:26:30 PM »

BUT

I'm also a Balotelli fan and I'll be quite happy if he is instrumental in winning the trophy.  As a Milan fan, I'm also happy to see Andrea Pirlo stamping his class on the tournament. 

Ideal situation for me is for Balo to score a hat trick and Spain to win 4-3.  But even self....either team win...I happy.  Both FULLY DESERVE to be in the final.  They're the 2 best teams in the tournament.  May the best team win.
Goes to show how much you know bout today's football.

first off, no one cyar score 4 goals on italy, their defense is way too strong, and no one will score three goals on spain either, 2nd best defense in the world after the azzuri boys.

so either expect penalty kicks or a narrow win, no more than 2-0 or 2-1, spain will also foul the hell out of balotelli, don't expect him to start tomorrow, @ least i won't if i was the coach.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: July 01, 2012, 06:04:01 AM »

BUT

We on the same page bro! Forza Balo!

Go Spain!

truetrini

« Reply #733 on: July 01, 2012, 06:45:47 AM »

BUT

first off, no one cyar score 4 goals on italy, their defense is way too strong, and no one will score three goals on spain either, 2nd best defense in the world after the azzuri boys.

so either expect penalty kicks or a narrow win, no more than 2-0 or 2-1, spain will also foul the hell out of balotelli, don't expect him to start tomorrow, @ least i won't if i was the coach.

Goes to show how much you eh understand what you read.

Where the man says the score will be 4-3 or even 1-0?

The man says he is both a fan of Spain and Balo and Pirlo.

SO he wants Balo to score a hat trick and still have Spain win...how de f**k Spain go win if Balo score a hat trick?  They need to score 4 or more yuh beh-beh.

Shows why you is a duffer and unskilled laborer in New York and not a facking coach, you could not even coach the Blind Institute if they field a team in a tournament with one legged players.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 06:48:10 AM by truetrini SC »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: July 01, 2012, 08:47:33 AM »
http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/mario-balotelli-why-always-him

Scene 1: Euro 2012. Italy-Ireland. 90th minute. With a beautiful overhead kick, Balotelli scores the Azzurri’s second goal. And Italy's in the quarterfinals. But no smiling, cheering or embracing his team-mates. Super Mario is angry. He starts to point a finger at the Irish stands, wanting to shout something. Defender Leo Bonucci puts his hand on Balotelli's mouth to stop him.

Scene 2: Auschwitz. Two days before the start of Euro 2012. The Italian team pays a visit to the former concentration camp in the south of Poland. Everyone is struck by what he sees or hears. Balotelli, more than the rest, so say journalists who were there. He sits down, all by himself, on the train tracks and stares silently ahead. A while later, he tells his team-mates about a box of letters that his Jewish adoptive mother kept underneath her bed. He had never told anyone.

Name change
Mario Balotelli was born in Palermo, Sicily, on 12 August 1990. Mario Barwuah, as he was then known, was the first son of Thomas and Rose Barwuah, Ghanaian immigrants who had come to Italy a couple years before. Before long, the Barwuahs discovered that Mario had an intestine malfunction and would have to undergo a series of surgeries. “The doctors were worried that he would not survive and we even had him baptised in hospital in case he died,” his father said in a 2010 interview with the Daily Mail.

In the spring of 1992, when Balotelli’s condition improved, the Barwuahs moved to Brescia, an industrial city in the north of Italy, not far from Milan. They lived in a small, poorly maintained flat with another African family. When they applied at the social services for another apartment, pointing out Mario's health condition, it was suggested that the boy be put in a foster home.

That's how Mario Barwuah came into contact with the Balotellis, a white family who lived in a villa in a small nearby village. At first, he stayed at the Balotellis during the week and returned to his family on weekends. But after a while things changed. Mario started to treat his parents with indifference. Ultimately, he took his weekday family's surname.

At least that's Thomas and Rose Barwuah's story, a story they told a local paper in summer 2010. Their son was not amused. In a reaction on his website, he stated if “I wouldn't have become Mario Balotelli, they wouldn't be interested in me”, and “I don't want these people to talk about me”.

Talk of the town
Everyone else seems to want to talk about Balotelli, though. It’s hard not to.

He has incredible football skills – at age 15, becoming the youngest player ever in Serie C, the Italian third division. Plus, there’s what some see as his “crazy” lifestyle, his ever-changing hairdo is just the beginning. He’s been known for parking his Maserati all over Manchester, nearly setting his apartment on fire and letting fighting with his girlfriend get so bad the police have to be called.

But his temper on the pitch makes headlines, too. Balotelli received four red cards and 21 yellow cards in two seasons in the Premiere League. In fact, Balotelli is not very popular with team-mates, wherever he plays. The Azzurri are tiring of his attitude. Even Italy’s polite, normally calm manager, Cesare Prandelli, is starting to lose patience. After his reaction to the Ireland goal, Prandelli asked whether he had a problem with him. “No, Coach, I have a problem with everyone,” said Balotelli.

Goal
People who really know him, such as his Manchester City manager, Roberto Mancini, praise Balotelli. “He really is not a bad kid,” he told the BBC after this season's Arsenal match where he got a red card.

Some might say that being a black kid in an all white, and often openly racist, environment turned Balotelli into a defensive – if not angry – person. Irish fans during the Euro 2012 match made monkey noises when he entered the pitch. One can’t help but think this reminded him of the many times he was insulted, on and off the field, because of his skin colour. That winning goal well may have been a kick of revenge.

No doubt many will be watching – and analyzing – Super Mario’s next moves when Italy plays England tonight.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

truetrini

« Reply #735 on: July 01, 2012, 09:19:39 AM »
According to Balo, he feels abandoned by his birth parents...reason 1 to be an angry young man.

Reason 2.   Imagine how cruel children can be, then imagine being teased in school...black boy in white family. 

Reason 3.  Italy is a racist f**king place, VERY!!!   Imagine de hell he ketch...f**k dem all Balo..eat ah food today!

That said I find Spain does play de best ball in ALL of Europe...and dais my team.

Arsenal and Spain play de best looking ball.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 01, 2012, 11:28:32 AM »
Bourbon yuh post dat long-ass article to tell we what we already know... that yute have issues.

jokes... jokes....

According to Balo, he feels abandoned by his birth parents...reason 1 to be an angry young man.

Reason 2.   Imagine how cruel children can be, then imagine being teased in school...black boy in white family. 

Reason 3.  Italy is a racist f**king place, VERY!!!   Imagine de hell he ketch...f**k dem all Balo..eat ah food today!

That said I find Spain does play de best ball in ALL of Europe...and dais my team.

Everybody is racist according to you.  I used to think the same thing based on what I see in the media and based on what I know of Italian-Americans (not realizing how different a breed they are from actual Italians).  It wasn't until I spend some time in Italy for myself that I realized that Italians are like everybody else, there's good and bad in every country.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 01, 2012, 12:42:51 PM »
The thing with his parents though....I dunno...you keep hearing different things.

Like when they dropped him off for the last time..and he realised they were leaving..he went on a tantrum and destroyed all the vases etc in the living room at the age of 3. It all depends on which side of the story you hear.

Thing is...I strongly guessing that when his parents left Italy....they had no chance to really come back. May not even contact the family. Maybe all that has a major role to play in his adamant desire to play for Italy. Buh guess its all fine and dandy now.

He plain talk bad manners is the ONLY reason I somewhat leaning towards Italy in the final. I respect Pirlo and Buffon....and...somewhat Cassano. But I want Mario to DOMINATE. I want him hit Pique a roulette....Busquets a spanner....all kinda ting.

Buh we go see.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

truetrini

« Reply #738 on: July 01, 2012, 01:32:38 PM »

Well as one of his biggest critics on this site I'll be rooting for him on Sunday, just as I always do (except when he plays against my team/s).  Still not a fan though.

Off course
Bourbon yuh post dat long-ass article to tell we what we already know... that yute have issues.

jokes... jokes....

Everybody is racist according to you.  I used to think the same thing based on what I see in the media and based on what I know of Italian-Americans (not realizing how different a breed they are from actual Italians).  It wasn't until I spend some time in Italy for myself that I realized that Italians are like everybody else, there's good and bad in every country.

Off course there are good and bad in each country, but Europe is a facking racist place, jes like ARgentina and dem so called Latin nations...what ah go tell you.  Is nt jes Italian Americans that very racists, them that born and living in Italy WORSE!

In the US dey have to watch deyself..in Italy dey home de eh give ah f**k.

truetrini

« Reply #739 on: July 01, 2012, 01:35:21 PM »
Who can forget Paolo di Canio and he nazi neo fascist straight arm salute..he and dem Lazio fans?  Steups dey is de wuss.

Paolo di Canio saying he is a fascist not a racist   dat nasty stink asshole   SS Lazio...who backing Italy lorse

truetrini

Re: Justcool, yuh are a blight lol
« Reply #740 on: July 01, 2012, 02:33:57 PM »

BUT

Well yes another fine example of seermanism!

Welcome to the forum Ms Cleo.

Yuh ugly goat mout fowl f**ker.

hahahahahahaha

Yuh get one part right, no body score 3 on Spain!  hahahahahahahahaha
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 02:44:15 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 01, 2012, 04:40:06 PM »

BUT

Goes to show how much you eh understand what you read.

Where the man says the score will be 4-3 or even 1-0?

The man says he is both a fan of Spain and Balo and Pirlo.

SO he wants Balo to score a hat trick and still have Spain win...how de f**k Spain go win if Balo score a hat trick?  They need to score 4 or more yuh beh-beh.

Shows why you is a duffer and unskilled laborer in New York and not a facking coach, you could not even coach the Blind Institute if they field a team in a tournament with one legged players.
Yuhs ah kinda jammet market man or what? just so wid the cussin, yuh PMSing highfalutin wannabe douche bag! slow yuh fackin role arsehole!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: July 01, 2012, 04:43:01 PM »

first off, no one cyar score 4 goals on italy, their defense is way too strong,

Ahem.  Come een dey just cool ;D ;D ;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 01, 2012, 04:49:52 PM »

BUT

hahahahahahaha

Mr wannbe fackin white boy conflicted flag waving MDFCR! fuss off, yes i back italy, and yes dey lorse, and yes i said that no one would score four on them, and yes mr batty h@le, i got it wrong! now go down to the supreme court and file ah law suit arsehole, see if i care!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 01, 2012, 04:55:09 PM »

Like i told yuh boy jess now, sue the fack outa me! one more thing, try playing with 10 men under spain and see what happened.

yuh think playing against spain wid 10 men iz like playing against sweden with ten men? if you didn't see that the game change drastically after tiago motta went down, then you really eh know football.

i still maintain that spain wasn't scoring no four goals on a full eleven italy, if you believe that then i have ah Sasquatch tuh sell yuh.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 01, 2012, 05:04:14 PM »
All the man dem who talking bout italy more racist than spain, never went no fackin way near europe. i saw eto cry in spain,  i want tuh believe that is one of the reason that he left there, apart from winning every thing else in spain, so maybe he wanted a new challenge, but if spain was racist, enough for him to leave, the question iz, why did he go to italy?

yes italy is racist, but one thing bout the italians, they have ppl who are moderates and well to the left, so it balances out, but in spain iz just meat and potatoe in yuh rass, just ask the hispanics who livin there.

i still waiting to see ah mexican, a costarican or a columbian playing for spain, let alone ah n***er!!! and i hear someone said that there was a black dude who played for spain, but he musta been as black as trezeget! bc i never saw him, maybe i miss something.
Bro, i never said there wasn't, read the bolded part! and i never said that italy was more moderate than spain, all i was saying is that italy is no more racist than spain, they are all in the same boat, but @ least there are plenty more leftist italians than meat and spuds spain.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 06:18:32 PM by just cool »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: July 01, 2012, 05:09:49 PM »

Like i told yuh boy jess now, sue the fack outa me! one more thing, try playing with 10 men under spain and see what happened.

yuh think playing against spain wid 10 men iz like playing against sweden with ten men? if you didn't see that the game change drastically after tiago motta went down, then you really eh know football.

i still maintain that spain wasn't scoring no four goals on a full eleven italy, if you believe that then i have ah Sasquatch tuh sell yuh.

Have to give yuh yuh props breds.

Yuh jes like Bruce Willis.  Yuh does Die Hard  ;D ;D

truetrini

« Reply #747 on: July 01, 2012, 05:10:24 PM »

hahahahahahahahaha  Italy is worse than Spain when it comes to racism...try telling me that I never went anywhere near Europe yuh f**king seerman...lol

Oh and Palos he does get horn too...lol

Spain cut dey arse so bad it eh funny....steups Italy coulda play with 14 dey was getting serious and level cut arse

truetrini

« Reply #748 on: July 01, 2012, 05:16:30 PM »

BUT

hahahahahahaha

Mr wannbe fackin white boy conflicted flag waving MDFCR! fuss off, yes i back italy, and yes dey lorse, and yes i said that no one would score four on them, and yes mr batty h@le, i got it wrong! now go down to the supreme court and file ah law suit arsehole, see if i care!

You is de one who make all dem chirren with white oman and calling me wanna be white?  lol  yuh is ah freaking clown yes.   anyway go eat some Mario Pizza and take ah chill with dat 4 dat could not score...  yuh goat....with ah goat mout.

Take this to yuh goat mout 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 05:18:25 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: July 01, 2012, 05:18:03 PM »
and i hear someone said that there was a black dude who played for spain, but he musta been as black as trezeget! bc i never saw him, maybe i miss something.

His name is Marcos Senna, one of the best players on that team and extremely instrumental in Spain's success that year.

And that pic is from the 2008 Euro Final against Germany

So is eedah u only recently buy a colour TV...or maybe you jes start watchin football bro?  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 05:20:09 PM by palos »

1]; } ?>