April 19, 2024, 07:41:31 AM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 161605 times)

truetrini

Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #750 on: July 01, 2012, 05:19:40 PM »
and i hear someone said that there was a black dude who played for spain, but he musta been as black as trezeget! bc i never saw him, maybe i miss something.

His name is Marcos Senna

And that pic is from the 2008 Euro Final against Germany

So is eedah u only recently buy a colour TV...or maybe you jes start watchin football bro?  ;D ;D

Palos he facking clueless...lol  hahahahahahahahaha   justcool jesfreaking wrong and strong..no worries  he need some Senna right now....man need a purge bad  hahahahahahahaha

De goat mout fowl f**ker...hahahahaha

La Furia Roja in he mudder necxk    :devil: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 05:22:05 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: July 01, 2012, 05:22:47 PM »
Nah man true.  Just cool is good peeps man.  Sometimes he lil hyper and sometimes wrong and strong...but all a we does have we days too  :)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

truetrini

« Reply #752 on: July 01, 2012, 05:30:43 PM »
Nah man true.  Just cool is good peeps man.  Sometimes he lil hyper and sometimes wrong and strong...but all a we does have we days too  :)

nah trust me he is a goat mout.    lol, I on kicks with he, he hyper as is he monthly   I hear yuh.   lol

JC try maxi pads with wings...hahahahahahaha

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: July 01, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »
Senna was the best passer in that tournament
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: July 01, 2012, 06:19:08 PM »
Hard luck just cool I feel yuh hadda get a davyjenny award for de Marcos Senna affair.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: July 01, 2012, 06:24:40 PM »
All the man dem who talking bout italy more racist than spain, never went no fackin way near europe. i saw eto cry in spain,  i want tuh believe that is one of the reason that he left there, apart from winning every thing else in spain, so maybe he wanted a new challenge, but if spain was racist, enough for him to leave, the question iz, why did he go to italy?

yes italy is racist, but one thing bout the italians, they have ppl who are moderates and well to the left, so it balances out, but in spain iz just meat and potatoe in yuh rass, just ask the hispanics who livin there.

i still waiting to see ah mexican, a costarican or a columbian playing for spain, let alone ah n***er!!! and i hear someone said that there was a black dude who played for spain, but he musta been as black as trezeget! bc i never saw him, maybe i miss something.
Bro, i never said that there wasn't any black spanish players, just read the red bold part! and i never said that italy was more moderate than spain, i specifically implied that italy was no more racist than spain, as a matter of fact they are all in the same boat, but @ least there much more leftist activist italians than meat and spuds spain.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: July 01, 2012, 06:28:15 PM »
Hard luck just cool I feel yuh hadda get a davyjenny award for de Marcos Senna affair.
Breds, the last eros in 2008 i was in st marteen, and i wasn't really following the eros that much. matter of fact, before 2005 i stopped watching football until meh breddren told me that trini hired beenhakker, that's when i started following the ball again, but you don't have to believe that.

i do have a life outside of my living room (TV) you know.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: July 01, 2012, 06:34:46 PM »

nah trust me he is a goat mout.    lol, I on kicks with he, he hyper as is he monthly   I hear yuh.   lol

I need yuh mailing address, bc i goin and buy ah half slip and a posey fuh yuh, bc no market man/  jammette oman. is as effective without their cussing tools.

as for me breading white oman, yuh livin in glass house and throwing stones meh boy. with all the cuss out i does cuss man, i does never bring man children and family in the ole talk, i does all ways keep it clean, bc winning an argument on here is not so important to me as it is to you.

anyway, the last time i check, breading a white woman eh have nutten to do with being a wannabe, if that was the case, then thomas jefferson was ah wannbe n***er.    yuh pots.

truetrini

« Reply #758 on: July 01, 2012, 06:39:56 PM »

I need yuh mailing address, bc i goin and buy ah half slip and a posey fuh yuh, bc no market man/  jammette oman. is as effective without their cussing tools.

as for me breading white oman, yuh livin in glass house and throwing stones meh boy. with all the cuss out i does cuss man, i does never bring man children and family in the ole talk, i does all ways keep it clean, bc winning an argument on here is not so important to me as it is to you.

anyway, the last time i check, breading a white woman eh have nutten to do with being a wannabe, if that was the case, then thomas jefferson was ah wannbe n***er.    yuh pots.

When yuh bread dem yuh does bake dem or fry dem?

lol   Yuh goat mout fowl f**ker  hahahahahahaha

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: July 01, 2012, 06:52:44 PM »
HAHAHAH  :rotfl: oh gord JC . I glad is not me for once , i learn to keep my mouth shut this rounds
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: July 01, 2012, 06:54:39 PM »

@ least i does bread dem.

PS: i could be ah nastier pr!ck than you yuh know, but i does try tuh keep it clean.

you does try tuh act like yuh over all the colloquial shyte, but yuh still as backward as prangalang and morvilange as Beulah boxhill with yuh bullsh!t refined yankee wannabe facade.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: July 01, 2012, 06:56:41 PM »
HAHAHAH  :rotfl: oh gord JC . I glad is not me for once , i learn to keep my mouth shut this rounds
Stuueepppsss!!!   if i only gave a solitary f**k!!!

truetrini

« Reply #762 on: July 01, 2012, 07:19:37 PM »

PS: i could be ah nastier pr!ck than you yuh know, but i does try tuh keep it clean.

you does try tuh act like yuh over all the colloquial shyte, but yuh still as backward as prangalang and morvilange as Beulah boxhill with yuh bullsh!t refined yankee wannabe facade.

Yuh is ah nasty prick, go wash it! yuh dutty fowl rapist.  Leave de chickens alone.   You and yuh predictions and big time analysis and yuh clueless assessments..opposite happens...steups...and if yuh he give ah solitary f**k why yuh MUST respond to this posting?  Yuh grimy bastard   lol

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: July 01, 2012, 07:37:41 PM »

Yuh is ah nasty prick, go wash it! yuh dutty fowl rapist.  Leave de chickens alone.   You and yuh predictions and big time analysis and yuh clueless assessments..opposite happens...steups...and if yuh he give ah solitary f**k why yuh MUST respond to this posting? Yuh grimy bastard   lol
Are you serious in calling me grimey?? :o  now if that ain't the coyote callin the fox ah thief. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  just ask "football supporter" , "frico" and "KND" who's ah grimey bastard! you does torture dem boys over real small ting! and before you was pickin on them, you was torturing the women on the site, like weary's and cocospanyol. you were a thorn in them poor women side for yrs, and you have the nerve to call me grimey!     
what a schmuck you are!!           
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:15:06 AM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #764 on: July 01, 2012, 07:42:06 PM »
yuh like a decimal point, yuh recurring.  Like a herpes sore yuh cyar be avoided...why yuh responding and acting like yuh cyar battle on yuh own?  Yuh invoking the names of others..stop being a grimy biatch   lol  Stand on yuh own pegs fool

Anyway KND is "special" in a small bus kind ah way...allyuh must be alumni of the same  special center and frico is a racist cyat hole and dunce.

I am weary cool, yuh looking for frens ent?  Yuh dummy..ah thought yuh was not giving a f**k..why yuh HAD to respond to my post?  Yuh cyber stalking me years now...yuh looking for husband in de wrong place seerman
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:00:24 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: July 01, 2012, 07:57:18 PM »
yuh like a decimal point, yuh recurring.  Like a herpes sore yuh cyar be avoided...why yuh responding and acting like yuh cyar battle on yuh own?  Yuh invoking the names of others..stop being a grimy biatch   lol  Stand on yuh own pegs fool

Anyway KND is "special" in a small bus kind ah way...allyuh must be alumni of the same  special center and frico is a racist cyat hole and dunce.

I am weary cool, yuh looking for frens ent?  Yuh dummy..ah thought yuh was not giving a f**k..why yuh HAD to respond to my post?  Yuh cyber staling me years now...yuh looking for husband in de wrong place seerman
Yuhs ah true tuh life schmuck, bout you and weary cool, since when, like yuh getting senile?? as for friends, meh eh need none ah those arse wipe! bc unlike you, i doh fight friends wid ppl on here.

and yes, if i only gave ah fack what ppl think about me on here, don't mean i would let ah canal rat like you run up yuh whoring mouth on me!  yuh better off go sitting on one ah yuh highfalutin "freind's" wood top, schmucko!

PS: i almost forgot. instead of minding everyone's business you should take care of yuh own, like going to see ah doctor, bc i think yuh might be dyslexic (staling (stalking) for example)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:14:26 AM by just cool »

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: July 01, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »
On another note; Ah find Pirlo played like if he get bought off. No I have no ting about if yuh lose, yuh sell but in knowing dem italians and dey match fixing scandals and watching how de man was almost trying to make a bad pass. Just got me thinking. Anyone else get da vibez? Is like Latapy making 80%  bad-passes just to put in in perspective.
Warren N. Boucaud

truetrini

« Reply #767 on: July 01, 2012, 08:02:02 PM »
Nah man Pirlo was just as sharp today.  yuh trying to cheapen the SPanish victory with yuh sell out theory.

Italy was always up agsinst it  to play to top teams in a row and excel is tough.

Better team won

truetrini

« Reply #768 on: July 01, 2012, 08:02:53 PM »
justcool take win.  yuh on a roll and I doh want people to accuse me of taking advantage of "special" people.

So come abck and have the last word..Allah blessings

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: July 01, 2012, 08:10:36 PM »
justcool take win.  yuh on a roll and I doh want people to accuse me of taking advantage of "special" people.

So come abck and have the last word..Allah blessings
Take win meh arse, yuh eh fackin able mdfckr! just admit it, the same way i admit that i was wrong about the bullshyte game today! yuh cyar cuss wid me batty h@le, i would dun yuh anytime, like yuh forgetting i from behind de mdacnt bridge, lasiva byoi, now runway like a good little amateur jammette and go pick ah bundle ah sive/chive and go load it on yuh donkey yuh lonely mountain dwelling pr!ck!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:14:14 PM by just cool »

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: July 01, 2012, 08:17:52 PM »
Nah man Pirlo was just as sharp today.  yuh trying to cheapen the SPanish victory with yuh sell out theory.

Italy was always up agsinst it  to play to top teams in a row and excel is tough.

Better team won

For you to say dat de man was just as sharp today means yuh just dismiss wha I say and then retorted with fanatic overtones. De man could have been tired but if he was not then he take a dive today because the body language tells the story.
Warren N. Boucaud

truetrini

« Reply #771 on: July 01, 2012, 08:38:18 PM »

Better team won

For you to say dat de man was just as sharp today means yuh just dismiss wha I say and then retorted with fanatic overtones. De man could have been tired but if he was not then he take a dive today because the body language tells the story.

I meant to say he was NOT as sharp today...yeah he looked tired.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:25 AM »
'You gave me the best news of the world': Mario Balotelli is delighted as Raffaella Fico confirms unborn child is his

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2167679/Mario-Balotellis-delight-ex-girlfriend-Raffaella-Fico-confirms-hes-father-unborn-baby.html#ixzz1zTygmCco

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: July 02, 2012, 12:54:49 PM »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: July 03, 2012, 10:36:53 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dat one is jes fuh Brownsugar & Jumbie  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 13, 2012, 07:44:10 AM »
yuh know yuh have money to burn if...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: November 13, 2012, 08:00:08 AM »
The irony is, a camouflage bentley is de one dat will stand out de most

otoh considerin de rest of the car park,,,ah wonder which player drivin de mini?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 13, 2012, 08:17:54 AM »
roberto mancini

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 13, 2012, 08:44:34 PM »
roberto mancini
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That could be his own for real

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 14, 2012, 08:19:06 AM »
roberto mancini
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That could be his own for real

he does actually ride a bicycle to training. no joke.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>