April 27, 2024, 10:42:55 PM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 162352 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #810 on: February 08, 2013, 02:36:51 PM »
Balotelli's troubles off the pitch have always been overstated in my view. He's a little eccentric and weird but not really objectionable. On the field however he loses his mind and too easily riled up. I suppose you can't separate the two altogether and this situation is evidence of that.

Balotelli is an anomaly for me. I normally don't give too much credibility to root cause arguments for shitty behaviour. I really don't like victim culture. But I keep getting a vibe that this is different. Not one of us can really understand what that man really through growing up in that country. It became a natural coping mechanism for him to never accept even the slightest bit of shit. For a man to say that so openly shows how embedded racism is in that country.

Balotelli's troubles off the pitch have always been overstated in my view. He's a little eccentric and weird but not really objectionable. On the field however he loses his mind and too easily riled up. I suppose you can't separate the two altogether and this situation is evidence of that.

Balotelli is an anomaly for me. I normally don't give too much credibility to root cause arguments for shitty behaviour. I really don't like victim culture. But I keep getting a vibe that this is different. Not one of us can really understand what that man really through growing up in that country. It became a natural coping mechanism for him to never accept even the slightest bit of shit. For a man to say that so openly shows how embedded racism is in that country.

:applause:

Have to agree. Though I personally not passing judgement, just because a jack ass, from a jack ass family, is a racist. Balo from a footballing stand point have to become better focused, he is way to easily put off his game.

I believe that will come wit htime...he is 22 now and with every passing year, is supposed to come the experiences and maturity to help him grow past his issues....I just think he needs assistance in getting past those issues and staying focused.  I just don't think he is aware of the fact that he needs the help.  Heck, I see rooney was back to his old ways, cussin' up the linesman yesterday near the game's end,that, to me, warranted at least a yellow card....for NO reason...Balo have time yet to grow as well. 
Rooney is at least as bad as Balo. More importantly though Rooney is more consistent so he gets a pass and for the other reason.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: February 12, 2013, 04:01:15 PM »
Ballo-telli one of the best strikers of all time..these white people tryin to hold him back.. otherwise he will break all Italian scorin records..unbelievable talent..there would not be a better black striker in our lifetime..I feel for the guy..

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: February 12, 2013, 04:52:45 PM »
White people holding him back? Stueps.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: February 25, 2013, 05:44:07 AM »
Inflatable bananas at the Milan derby ... fuh real?!

"Balotelli did very well not to react to the provocations, I'm just sorry he wasn't able to score. He had a great first half. Let's not forget that he's 22 years old and he was playing against his former squad. It's to be expected that he felt pressure for this match."

--- Massimiliano Allegri.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 25, 2013, 07:03:10 AM »
Last night I watch the first half of the Milan derby. Fellas what ah f--king game. But I went to bed I was tired and maxed out on football lastnight. Yes Balo missed some goals. But not for the lack of trying. He was putting himself in position for these chances. He hard a free kick from about 20/25. The Inter keeper was spectacular. But the games was fast, toe-to-toe, SKILLFULL football. Something like Milan-Barsa. Inter could have score about 2. AC should have been 4 up. I can't sing more praises for Stephan Alsherawi. Oh, if Trini had a prospect like him. So far he is an unfinished gem. But I will hold more praises for now. He is only 19 or 20. It hard to believe Balo is on 22. If this guy was to channel is anger/passion a little more to the football. But who is me to know what he goes thru. But I can't wait to see the Juve/AC clash. If threr is one remaining. It appears that an Italian Renaissance is on the rebound. Italy appears to have an brooding talent pool at the moment.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 25, 2013, 10:14:32 AM »
Last night I watch the first half of the Milan derby. Fellas what ah f--king game. But I went to bed I was tired and maxed out on football lastnight. Yes Balo missed some goals. But not for the lack of trying. He was putting himself in position for these chances. He hard a free kick from about 20/25. The Inter keeper was spectacular. But the games was fast, toe-to-toe, SKILLFULL football. Something like Milan-Barsa. Inter could have score about 2. AC should have been 4 up. I can't sing more praises for Stephan Alsherawi. Oh, if Trini had a prospect like him. So far he is an unfinished gem. But I will hold more praises for now. He is only 19 or 20. It hard to believe Balo is on 22. If this guy was to channel is anger/passion a little more to the football. But who is me to know what he goes thru. But I can't wait to see the Juve/AC clash. If threr is one remaining. It appears that an Italian Renaissance is on the rebound. Italy appears to have an brooding talent pool at the moment.

Milan have brought in some really young players who will certainly help in the future:
EL Shaarawy, Niang, Balo, Petagna, Borjan, even Boateng is only 25.
really they should have won the game, Balo faded in the second half, he will mature as he plays more games.
El Shaarawy had a very good season last year and an even better one so far. He is dynamic, composed & can finish
The Milan Derby
not for those of weak heart
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 25, 2013, 11:51:34 AM »
One of the best strikers of all time..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 25, 2013, 03:21:20 PM »
Very disappointed with the racial abuse... as an Inter fan, even more so.

---------------------

Coache... more and more I starting to realize that you just like talking out yuh ass.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: March 25, 2013, 07:34:20 PM »
Balotelli ...the best striker on planet earth...

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: March 25, 2013, 07:43:20 PM »
Black Death...the Black Mamba...we'll never see one his quality in our lifetime ever again..this man is truly a bad man..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: March 26, 2013, 05:26:27 AM »
Yuh eh think yuh riding balo ah lil too hard they coache, slow down before yuh get ah ticket for speedin nah.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:42:54 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: March 27, 2013, 01:23:30 PM »
Yuh think yuh riding balo ah lil too hard they coache, slow down before yuh get ah ticket for speedin nah.

Balotelli is de one need to slow dong right now....his scoring rate, since leaving mancity, would embarrass a lot of his critics!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: March 29, 2013, 09:17:52 PM »
Italy will win the world cup and Mario Balotelli will score the most goals.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #823 on: March 30, 2013, 10:44:51 AM »
Italy will win the world cup and Mario Balotelli will score the most goals.

right now i will say argentina is the favourite with italy, germay, spain and brazil as the main challengers.  u can never predict how the matchups will end up so three of those 5 may make semis leaving room for a "dark horse" to take the other semi spot (russia, england, france).  while none of these teams are real dark horses except for russia i dont think expecting any of them to challenge for the title.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: March 30, 2013, 04:33:07 PM »
Yuh think yuh riding balo ah lil too hard they coache, slow down before yuh get ah ticket for speedin nah.

Balotelli is de one need to slow dong right now....his scoring rate, since leaving mancity, would embarrass a lot of his critics!
Any links, so that we can see what the excitement is all about.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: March 30, 2013, 10:35:09 PM »
De man jes doh care.

This is after the friendly with Brazil. Some ppl saying he shoulda move differently here.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:36:51 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 30, 2013, 11:15:56 PM »

He has scored 11 goals in 8 games for club and country since leaving mancity.  With a scoring rate like that (albeit a couple penalties included in there) what does one really need to see?

De man jes doh care.

This is after the friendly with Brazil. Some ppl saying he shoulda move differently here.

Who knows, maybe he did say "excuse me"...if he did, then there should be no issue...if he didn't it's still not a big deal....It's hard to tell exactly where them people standing in relation to where he needed to go and what the whole context of player/personnel access is in that area from that small clip.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:23:36 PM by Mango Chow! »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: March 31, 2013, 02:48:08 AM »

He has scored 11 goals in 8 games for club and country since leaving mancity.  With a scoring rate like that (albeit a couple penalties included in there) what does one really need to see?

De man jes doh care.

Who knows, maybe he did say "excuse me"...if he did, then there should be no issue...if he didn't it's still not a big deal....It's hard to tell exactly where them people standing in relation to where he needed to go and what the whole context of player/personnel access is in that area from that small clip.
Since when ppl got sooo fackin soft in the world, it's ah forkin locker room for crying out loud!! why in de coddasmont allyuh have tuh crowd the dressin room so for?? it's for the players and staff, not the media!  they are the ones who need tuh curb themselves not the players!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #828 on: March 31, 2013, 09:49:26 AM »

De man jes doh care.

Since when ppl got sooo fackin soft in the world, it's ah forkin locker room for crying out loud!! why in de coddasmont allyuh have tuh crowd the dressin room so for?? it's for the players and staff, not the media!  they are the ones who need tuh curb themselves not the players!
Exactly

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 31, 2013, 11:41:35 AM »

De man jes doh care.

Well, to me it look more like it's an area outside the locker room as opposed to inside it, but still, it is clearly in that area that is the underbelly of the stadium where access is a lot more restricted and the players are "supposed" to have a little more privacy....but I agree with you, it's not like he up in the aisles barging through the fans' access area....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 31, 2013, 12:35:30 PM »
The word on the door suggests that he is outside the locker room ... making his way into the locker room.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 31, 2013, 01:45:28 PM »
The word on the door suggests that he is outside the locker room ... making his way into the locker room.
Come on bredder dais small ting, i could understand if the man just run through the middle of the gathering, but instead he walked to the side and slip through, wehs the big deal here?

i believe it matters only bc it's balloteli.   stuueeepppssss!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 31, 2013, 02:02:36 PM »

De man jes doh care.

Well, to me it look more like it's an area outside the locker room as opposed to inside it, but still, it is clearly in that area that is the underbelly of the stadium where access is a lot more restricted and the players are "supposed" to have a little more privacy....but I agree with you, it's not like he up in the aisles barging through the fans' access area....
Off course they would not have children in the changing room, but all there is withing the confines of the locker room and player enclosure, come on, you know what i mean!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 31, 2013, 03:12:24 PM »

De man jes doh care.

Off course they would not have children in the changing room, but all there is withing the confines of the locker room and player enclosure, come on, you know what i mean!

;D JC you is rel kicks oui!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 01, 2013, 09:57:25 PM »
Come on bredder dais small ting, i could understand if the man just run through the middle of the gathering, but instead he walked to the side and slip through, wehs the big deal here?

i believe it matters only bc it's balloteli.   stuueeepppssss!!

Wham? I jes making an observation. I eh say Balo do anything wrong. I saw this clip the day after it came out and I was curious to see whether it would expand into an international story ... buh it didn't take hold, and fuh me that says a lot given Balo's "magnetism" vis-a-vis the media.

Under all de ole talk, I would like to hear his explanation. Ah mean is not like there's a sea of other players strolling through ....  :devil:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 09, 2013, 08:01:46 PM »
Balo gonna miss games v. Napoli, Juve and Catania ... for insulting the ref after the Fiorentina game ... shame, the man was on 7 goals in 8 games.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 09, 2013, 08:06:04 PM »
Balo gonna miss games v. Napoli, Juve and Catania ... for insulting the ref after the Fiorentina game ... shame, the man was on 7 goals in 8 games.

I curious to know what he coulda possibly tell de ref to warrant 3 games...too bad it probably won't be made public. 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 09, 2013, 08:23:03 PM »

I curious to know what he coulda possibly tell de ref to warrant 3 games...too bad it probably won't be made public.

According to Corriere della Sera, it stems from a "discussion" between the opposing keeper and him with the assistant ref ... they say the match report refers to the following question: "Che c... guardi? ... [quote, unquote]

My best guess is the missing word is "cosa" ... which means he asks (apparently the assistant) ... "what are you looking at?"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 10, 2013, 12:09:14 PM »

According to Corriere della Sera, it stems from a "discussion" between the opposing keeper and him with the assistant ref ... they say the match report refers to the following question: "Che c... guardi? ... [quote, unquote]

My best guess is the missing word is "cosa" ... which means he asks (apparently the assistant) ... "what are you looking at?"

Apparently there must be more to it that the media doh know about because dat is hardly an insult, much less one even worthy of drawing any kinda punishment, even of the lowest order.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 11, 2013, 08:59:13 AM »
De man's twitter is borse.

England: good on paper, useless on grass.

1]; } ?>