March 28, 2024, 03:31:13 AM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 160601 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Italy coach Marcello Lippi ponders Mario Balotelli inclusion
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2009, 05:53:03 AM »
Balotelli is the Ghanian born player right? 

No. He was born in Italy.

ok...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Inter’s Balotelli fined for mocking fans
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 12:22:32 PM »
Inter’s Balotelli fined for mocking fans
Yahoo.com

Buzz up! 0 PrintMILAN (AP)—Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli has been fined $10,000 by the Italian league for mocking fans after racial taunts.

Balotelli, the son of Ghanian immigrants, ironically applauded Chievo Verona supporters when he was substituted during Wednesday’s game.

Balotelli scored the lone goal in Inter’s 1-0 victory. In a post-match TV interview, Balotelli said every time he comes to Verona “the fans are more and more sickening.”

Inter was fined $21,500 for its fans’ racial abuse toward a Chievo player and exploding fireworks. Chievo was not fined.

To me this does not make sence.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Inter’s Balotelli fined for mocking fans
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 12:41:07 PM »
things dat make you go hmmmm....

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2010, 12:41:30 PM »
A lil more articulation here
(CNN) -- Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli has stood by the remarks he made following Wednesday's 1-0 Serie A victory at Chievo.

The teenager scored the only goal for Jose Mourinho's champions, but reacted angrily to home fans who jeered him when he was substituted with two minutes of the match remaining.

In a post-match interview Balotelli said: "Every time I come to play in Verona, the city disgusts me even more," a remark which saw him fined $10,000 by the Italian league authorities.

However, on Thursday, Balotelli issued a statement on his official Web site, saying: "I will not apologize to those who insulted me.

"But I do apologize to those who were innocent and whom I offended through my expressions, which were conditioned by the boos I received during the game.
I am tired of always hearing racist chants when I'm on the pitch. It doesn't happen just at Verona.
--Mario Balotelli

"I should have made it clear that the fans in Verona and around Italy who boo me disgust me. Instead of enjoying a good sports game, they prefer to insult me.

"I am tired of always hearing racist chants when I'm on the pitch. It doesn't happen just at Verona. I was ashamed to hear my own Inter fans booing Chievo's Luciano. It's a disgrace which must end."

Balotelli added: "I am not angry with Verona. I like the city a lot, so much so that I went to see Juliet's house with a friend."

Steups.
As me and a brethrin was talking dis week....de mamaguy excuse according to him..."dey doh mean it to be racial..buh is de quickest taunt dey could think of."

Edit:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/2010-01-07-3682155745_x.htm
MILAN (AP) — Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli was fined $10,000 Thursday by the Italian league for mocking fans after racial taunts.

Balotelli, the son of Ghanian immigrants, ironically applauded Chievo Verona supporters when he was substituted during Wednesday's game.

Balotelli scored the lone goal in Inter's 1-0 victory. In a post-match TV interview, Balotelli said every time he comes to Verona "the fans are more and more sickening."

Inter was fined $21,500 for its fans' racial abuse toward a Chievo player and exploding fireworks. Chievo was not fined.

On Thursday, Balotelli posted a statement on his Web site.

"I won't ask to be excused by those that insulted me, but only for the part of the public that didn't have anything to do with it and that I offended expressing myself poorly," Balotelli said, adding that he lost his calm because of the "boos."

"I'm tired of hearing slogans and racist boos even when I behave well on the field," Balotelli wrote. "And it doesn't happen only to me.

"In Verona I was also ashamed by my own fans when I heard them boo Chievo's Luciano," Balotelli added, referring to the Brazilian midfielder. "It really upset me. It's shameful and it must stop."

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

*sigh*

Someting just eh adding up.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 12:43:58 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2010, 12:49:10 PM »
the sad thing is that by taking it on like this, Balotelli will encourage more and more fools to bait him with racist insults. He is a player I like, he have a real unpleasant attitude, but i can't say i dont understand nuh..

i long to see the day when the player, followed by the whole team and coaching staff walk off the pitch in unity and forfeit a game to make a statement..

somebody hadda make a stand.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2010, 01:48:22 PM »
Who say Ghana?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2010, 03:29:11 PM »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2010, 04:52:53 PM »
i long to see the day when the player, followed by the whole team and coaching staff walk off the pitch in unity and forfeit a game to make a statement..

somebody hadda make a stand.

That is the best thing I think.

Eto'o was going to walk off vs Zaragoza but other players and Rijkaard restrain him and make him stay. Lookin back I was disappointed in Barca for that.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 04:57:02 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2010, 12:58:51 AM »
Who say Ghana?
make him bring Adu too. off that US bench riding

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2010, 04:56:25 PM »
I for one wants to see Super Mario in italy side, quality player!

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2010, 05:45:36 AM »
Ghana boss stood up by Balotelli

Ghana manager Miroslav Rajevac appears to have failed in his bid to persuade teenage Inter striker Mario Balotelli to join the Black Stars squad for the World Cup finals this summer.

Rajevac had reiterated earlier this week his plans to have the Italy Under-21 ace at his disposal for the showpiece event in South Africa and was hoping that Ghana international midfielder Sulley Muntari would mediate things with his Nerazzurri team-mate.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2010, 10:04:39 AM »
Ah have a question.....Italy making any attempts to recruit this guy in their side for the WC?  Ah mean for a fella who blanking Ghana nah, ah thinking is because he have things locked with Italy already??  Just wondering...... :-\ :-\
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2010, 10:13:57 AM »
Ah have a question.....Italy making any attempts to recruit this guy in their side for the WC?  Ah mean for a fella who blanking Ghana nah, ah thinking is because he have things locked with Italy already??  Just wondering...... :-\ :-\

he's still very young, even if he doesn't make the cut this time around he has the potential to be a force in the italian national team for many years to come.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2010, 11:13:37 AM »

he's still very young, even if he doesn't make the cut this time around he has the potential to be a force in the italian national team for many years to come.

Oh ho I see..... :beermug:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2010, 04:25:41 AM »
Ghana end Balotelli pursuit

Ghana boss Milovan Rajevac has launched a scathing attack on Mario Balotelli. “He won’t play for me or for Italy.”

The African nation have been courting the Inter striker for the last 18 months in the hope of fielding him at the World Cup.

Although Balotelli is a regular for the Italian national side at Under-21 level, his biological parents are Ghanaian which would make him eligible for selection.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2010, 04:40:39 AM »
Balo: 'I'm right, I won't apologise'     

Mario Balotelli called up live television to explain why “I am right and will not apologise” to Jose Mourinho.

The striker has been dropped from the last five games and is also out of the squad for Inter’s Champions League quarter-final against CSKA Moscow.

Republic of Ireland manager Giovanni Trapattoni was interviewed on ‘Chiambretti Night’ and invited the teenager not to waste his talent.

(continue)
- Xavi

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2010, 08:04:04 AM »
One of Ghana's top strikers goes down with a serious knee injury:

Agogo ruled out of World Cup

Will they try again to poach Balotelli?
- Xavi

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I realy think its time Mario Balotelli leave italy
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2010, 02:16:19 PM »
Dem REALLY overdoing it. I dunno if any coach may be willing to take the chance on him..but.....i'd suggest if they hesitant...that they take on loan and if he acts up send him back.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2010, 02:17:45 PM »
Dem REALLY overdoing it. I dunno if any coach may be willing to take the chance on him..but.....i'd suggest if they hesitant...that they take on loan and if he acts up send him back.

i think he could be good a arsenal.
Hard work is the key to success

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2010, 02:19:45 PM »
Yuh know is funny how de off-white Europeans (i.e. some Italians, Portugese, Spaniards) rival many of the northern European countries in their levels of racism.

Maybe dey feel dey have to "prove" their "whiteness".

Who knows?

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »
really really late news guys.. Balotelli future with inter is well secured even with the racism headed his way.

I genuinely believe that Jose, Motta, Wesley, Lucio, Eto and Millito will leave sooner than Mario will.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2010, 05:25:04 PM »
Yuh know is funny how de off-white Europeans (i.e. some Italians, Portugese, Spaniards) rival many of the northern European countries in their levels of racism.

Maybe dey feel dey have to "prove" their "whiteness".

Who knows?

Rival?  To me dem is the worst, along with the folks from Eastern Europe..

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2010, 06:38:13 PM »
Rival?  To me dem is the worst, along with the folks from Eastern Europe..
Yeah, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Bosnia, and Croatia are the countries I always hear about making racist chants.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2010, 08:53:52 PM »
Allyuh see de kick totti ress on him today?  And people does wonder why de boy have attitude......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9dESIrvLg

....apparently totti say that Balotelli had gestured to the Roma fans when he scored in Rome?
Well BOY!  Dat italian bitch was gettin' one break-foot eh........career over!   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2010, 10:40:08 PM »
The Madness of Francesco Totti vs. Inter Milan

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5OLodleeQB4&amp;fmt=18" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5OLodleeQB4&amp;fmt=18</a>

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2010, 10:45:22 PM »
yo that man want a hard slap am suprise no fight eh happen after that dissapointed with Inter for not stepping up for Balotelli.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2010, 10:52:54 PM »
Allyuh see de kick totti ress on him today?  And people does wonder why de boy have attitude......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9dESIrvLg

....apparently totti say that Balotelli had gestured to the Roma fans when he scored in Rome?
Well BOY!  Dat italian bitch was gettin' one break-foot eh........career over!   

And dis coming from totti who gesture to lazio fans after de roman derby? Blasted hypocrite.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2010, 11:13:59 PM »
Dais the same man who call Zidane mother a terrorist?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2010, 11:22:27 PM »
Dais the same man who call Zidane mother a terrorist?

No dahs mazzeratzi...a totally different blot to humanity on the whole.

1]; } ?>