March 29, 2024, 05:15:32 AM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 160703 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Inter’s Balotelli fined for mocking fans
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2010, 12:05:13 AM »
where is the outcry on this barbaric act? if it was the other way you woulda see all kinda ole talk about Balotelli this and Balotelli that...

Surprise no one ent say he look for dat  >:(

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2010, 01:11:15 AM »
where is the outcry on this barbaric act? if it was the other way you woulda see all kinda ole talk about Balotelli this and Balotelli that...

Surprise no one ent say he look for dat  >:(

Big Up!

He look for it oui!! Who tell he use boots dahs de same color of de ball.  ::)

Dis is de damn double standard dat does get me vex with dem. Cassano have a long list of ass behaviours. Totti too. Materazzi. Buh....Mario gone and do anyting...is uproar for a good week. Men sabotaging car....slackening wheel nuts and ting.
Totti immediately after de game say yes...he target de man. And yes..even doh is a goal.com article....yuh seeing dat it had premeditation in it.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/05/05/1909902/roma-captain-francesco-totti-claims-red-card-was-revenge-for

Roma striker Francesco Totti says that his 'attack' on Inter counterpart Mario Balotelli was because of a previous incident between the two on the pitch, as the Nerazzurri won 1-0 to claim the Coppa Italia title.

Also, the World Cup winner admits that the kick to the 19-year-old's legs had to do with a previous incident that occurred at San Siro.

"I kicked him because of what he said on the pitch, and for what he did at San Siro," Totti said to forzaroma.info.

Last season, when Balotelli scored a brace against the Giallorossi in a memorable 3-3 draw, the enigmatic forward rushed up to the travelling fans and told them to hush, by placing his finger over his mouth after scoring a goal.

Dis de same totti dat not even 2 weeks ago show a thumbs down gesture to lazio fans which led to real madness after a very charged roman derby. Yuh see people de world over scoring goals and celebrating with that "hush" celebration. Buh nah.....mario starting he own drama.

I waiting to see what go happen here. I eh holding my breath waiting on anything resembling justice or fairness doh. Dis is italy we talking bout.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2010, 06:55:48 AM »
Italians real hateful dred. They would never treat a white player so. Balotelli getting this kind of treatment for the longest while and when he say or do anything is a fine , ban etc. Is just plain racism in Italy. Imagine Balotelli got fined for saying every time he went to Verona “the fans are more and more sickening.” The Chievo fans abuse the man for the whole game. He made a comment after the game and got fined. I am disgusted by the Italian administration.

He could easily have broken his leg and Totti isn't even apologetic.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2010, 07:26:58 AM »
waaaaaaaaay....

that should be a 6 month ban at least. That kick coulda split the man leg in two, something about it remind me of the one shawcross hit ramsey..

i have to really wonder if things gonna get better for balotelli in Italy or if is really time to move on. that is rank bullshit, lets really see what comes out of it as Totti is Italy's golden boy.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2010, 07:41:33 AM »
Yeh Totti need a fine and to make an apology.
That was disgraceful.

On the Balotelli abuse, many times when he touched the ball the crowd would start jeering.
Totally uncalled for.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2010, 07:49:22 AM »
He could turn tail and run ...or he could do like Jackie Robinson and Willie Mays ,and break down barriers .

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2010, 07:50:10 AM »
totti is ah Cop Unc Njac Top

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2010, 08:20:17 AM »
I feel the man will be a great buy for Arsenal. Wenger like them young and he have experience with cocky, overconfident bastards like Anelka and Bentdner. Only thing is, Balotelli actually as good as he think he is.

This way he could escape the bs in Italy and become the best player in the world at Arsenal a la Henry.

That is the only "big" side in the world where he could walk in and become a star boy instantly.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2010, 08:22:32 AM »
He could turn tail and run ...or he could do like Jackie Robinson and Willie Mays ,and break down barriers .

he doh really strike me as the jackie robinson or willie mays type though..

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2010, 08:38:32 AM »
Sad when a man practically getting hounded out of his own country. Totti kick him like a pothound.

Apparently Balotelli is too good and black for Italy. I used to call him ignorant I can't anymore. He should leave that country. And fire for the Azzuri too.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2010, 08:48:25 AM »
Jose get ban for 5 Matches for a handcuff gesture.
Sneijder get 3 matches for a clap.

Leh we see wha Totti go get. Blasted hypocrites.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2010, 03:21:38 PM »
Where are all the fckin retards on this site, that does come here jumping on BLACK-super-talented-grew-up-in-racist-Italy Balloteli's back, when he toss a fckin jersey or make gestures to the fans?  If a "world class" player like Totti is willing to kick this boy down like a dog in front of cameras and not worry bout consequence, WHAT THE FCK YALL think does happen behind the scenes?  Use your imagination!  None has lived a day in his shoes, seen, heard or experienced the things he has HIS ENTIRE LIFE, from these Racist, Fascist, Disgusting people....

When you born and grow in that kinda hatred, a young man, and just figuring yourself out, yuh bound to act out...

On a lighter note.... Come Chelsea boy... Drogba getting old...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 03:55:19 PM by SOBRIQUET »
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

giggsy11

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2010, 04:03:41 PM »
Totti is frickin coward! It rell easy tuh kick a man from behind! And what dey arse Miacon tappin him for as he walk by. Sad nobody get in his face! Racist arse!

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2010, 04:43:38 PM »

Totti explains red card - Football-Italia.Net

Roma captain Francesco Totti has explained why he lashed out at Inter striker Mario Balotelli during last night's Coppa Italia Final.

Totti kicked Mario Balotelli from behind and was shown a second yellow card late in the second half as Roma lost 1-0 to Inter by virtue of a goal from Diego Milito.

“Moments of anxiety can happen in a game and in such important moments. You can't always ignore very offensive insults on the pitch, direct and indirect that try to dirty a city and an entire people,” Totti said.

“Above all when the continuous flow of insults always comes from the same person who makes systematic provocation his calling card.

“I hit Balotelli because he insulted me twice and then for what he did last year at San Siro. I haven't forgotten.”

Totti is expected to receive a two-to-three match ban for his actions.

De Rossi: 'Totti will be massacred'     

Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi believes Francesco Totti will be 'massacred' after he was sent off for viciously kicking Mario Balotelli during last night's Coppa Italia Final.

Totti kicked Balotelli from behind in the 88th minute and then received his marching orders as Roma lost 1-0 to Inter at the Olimpico.

Speaking after the game, De Rossi was asked to comment on Totti's actions.

“Now, he'll probably be massacred.”

Reflecting on the match itself, De Rossi said: “It's a shame. We tried, but it went badly.

“I am sorry because this Cup would have given us a thousand motivations and it would have been the icing on the cake of a very positive season.”

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2010, 04:56:37 PM »
So dis hypocritical ass forget wha he do lazio fans just two weeks ago?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 05:14:34 PM by Bourbon »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2010, 05:04:03 PM »
So dis hypocritical ass forget wha he do roma Lazio fans just two weeks ago?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2010, 05:14:59 PM »
So dis hypocritical ass forget wha he do roma Lazio fans just two weeks ago?

Thanks dey.....vexation does cause oversight.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2010, 05:22:43 PM »
ah hear so much racism topics coming out from the Italian league for the last 15 years yuh would think by now FIFA will put some type of sanction or some type ah rule to combat the issue..ah dunno nah but it does not look like it will stop anytime soon..

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2010, 05:23:39 PM »
ah hear so much racism topics coming out from the Italian league for the last 15 years yuh would think by now FIFA will put some type of sanction or some type ah rule to combat the issue..ah dunno nah but it does not look like it will stop anytime soon..
TOO MUCH MONEY for Seap Bladder and he pardnas
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

giggsy11

« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2010, 05:25:52 PM »

That is why I will never support italy!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2010, 06:54:09 PM »
I feel the man will be a great buy for Arsenal. Wenger like them young and he have experience with cocky, overconfident bastards like Anelka and Bentdner. Only thing is, Balotelli actually as good as he think he is.

This way he could escape the bs in Italy and become the best player in the world at Arsenal a la Henry.

That is the only "big" side in the world where he could walk in and become a star boy instantly.

arsenal ent been a "big side" for a while  :devil:

Dais the same man who call Zidane mother a terrorist?

No dahs mazzeratzi...a totally different blot to humanity on the whole.

Misinformation is a hell of a thing. Zidane himself has since confirmed that that is NOT what he said ::)

But seriously though. That was one stink and vindictive play. I doh know if him being black have anything to do with it, but if that is how he does treat a man for telling his detractors to "hush", imagine if he had tell him something about HIS mother?  ???
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:59:11 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

giggsy11

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2010, 06:58:39 PM »

arsenal ent been a "big side" for a while  :devil:

Dais the same man who call Zidane mother a terrorist?
[/quot

No dahs mazzeratzi...a totally different blot to humanity on the whole.

Misinformation is a hell of a thing. Zidane himself has since confirmed that that is NOT what he said ::)

And he use to winnin, why go to Arsenal.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2010, 09:35:49 PM »
I will love to hear what the "special one" Jose has to say about Totee's act cause I know he'll have some harsh words for Mr. Totee since his mouth don't hold water especially when it comes to defending his team.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2010, 11:59:01 PM »
Where are all the fckin retards on this site, that does come here jumping on BLACK-super-talented-grew-up-in-racist-Italy Balloteli's back, when he toss a fckin jersey or make gestures to the fans?  If a "world class" player like Totti is willing to kick this boy down like a dog in front of cameras and not worry bout consequence, WHAT THE FCK YALL think does happen behind the scenes?  Use your imagination!  None has lived a day in his shoes, seen, heard or experienced the things he has HIS ENTIRE LIFE, from these Racist, Fascist, Disgusting people....

When you born and grow in that kinda hatred, a young man, and just figuring yourself out, yuh bound to act out...

On a lighter note.... Come Chelsea boy... Drogba getting old...

Everything you said is all and exactly what I was thinking but couldn't have said any better.  Thank you.
If Balotelli or some of his nutless teammates had anywhere near the kinda bad-mind I know man could have, totti would NOT be leaving the pitch without the aid of a stretcher and "oxygen" the next time these two teams met (provided Balotelli stays with the club, of course).  Unfortunately though, even if he were of the mind to do it, I'm sure he would be persuaded against retaliation by then.

That is why I will never support italy!

As much as they've been a source of some of the most talented GK's in football, I could never bring myself to support this country, either, for various reasons.  Every body and they mudder has come out to criticize or weigh-in on the Balotelli maelstrom over the past weeks.  Maldini, Baggio, one setta men coming down on the boy.  totti come out and commit such an egregious act and every body mout' zip up.  Even Jose loss some serious points in my book. 

I will love to hear what the "special one" Jose has to say about Totee's act cause I know he'll have some harsh words for Mr. Totee since his mouth don't hold water especially when it comes to defending his team.

To me, given the nature and sensitivity of this whole Balotelli saga, especially from Inter's perspective, a little more show of immediate support could have gone a long way in trying to nurture this young man who obviously has some complex turmoil going on within himself in this league, i this this country.  Jose's time to say something or do something was in the press conference following the game, if not getting in totti's face as the bastard was walking off the pitch.  For a man that has shown his willingness to cover for his players, and who is supposed to be unafraid of controversy I find his public response (or lack thereof) to be dreadful.  Unless Balotelli is a caustic, thievin', lyin', downright repulsive dog, his team and his teammates should have shown a lot more support in my book.       

« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 02:44:48 PM by Mango Chow! »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2010, 12:12:12 AM »
Ok let me chime in here ..Totti comment

"You can't always ignore very offensive insults on the pitch, direct and indirect that try to dirty a city and an entire people,” Totti said."

See that I think this is the crux of the matter . They want him to ride out ,he totally wrecking the nations rep ,his fault or not .Bringing to much heat in the area.
It not working out ,just ride .

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2010, 12:17:04 AM »
Ok let me chime in here ..Totti comment

"You can't always ignore very offensive insults on the pitch, direct and indirect that try to dirty a city and an entire people,” Totti said."

See that I think this is the crux of the matter . They want him to ride out ,he totally wrecking the nations rep ,his fault or not .Bringing to much heat in the area.
It not working out ,just ride .

Noticed it, too....it speaks volumes and is not surprising.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2010, 07:07:10 AM »
Inter Striker Mario Balotelli: Roma Captain Francesco Totti Called Me A Ni**er

Inter forward Mario Balotelli has hit back at Francesco Totti by claiming that the Roma captain racially abused him.

Totti was shown a straight red card during Wednesday’s Coppa Italia final for an obvious scything kick at ‘SuperMario’ and later insisted the teenager is an instigator and had repeatedly insulted him during the match.

“Ni**er… yes, that’s what he said,” Balotelli is quoted as saying in today’s edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper.

Totti also insisted that Balotelli had been similarly offensive towards him during the last clash between Inter and Roma at the San Siro.

“If he says that, it means that his gesture was premeditated and he was harbouring rancour,” Balotelli’s agent, Mino Raiola, told the pink paper.

“I don’t like it. Mario has sworn that he did not offend anyone. He admits he just said to him ‘enough with kicks, don’t be a child and let’s play football’.

“Nothing more, then Totti did the rest. I think that racist people are ignorant.

“If it was a premeditated gesture, he should get a six-month ban, not just a suspension in the Coppa Italia.

Finally, Raiola revealed that Balotelli has his opinion on why Totti lashed out at him.

Mario’s words were: “Totti was the best striker, I’m not surprised he took it out on me as now I am the best…”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/05/07/1912859/inter-striker-mario-balotelli-roma-captain-francesco-totti

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2010, 07:19:58 AM »

As much as they've been a source of some of the most talented GK's in football, I could never bring myself to support this country, either, for various reasons.  Every body and they mudder has come out to criticize or weigh-in on the Balotelli maelstrom over the past weeks. Maldini, Baggio, one setta men coming down on the boy.  totti come out and commit such an egregious act and every body mout' sip up.  Even Jose loss some serious points in my book. 

Add Seedorf to that list.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=43669.msg561187#msg561187

The players need to take a stand. Especially the black players. Men like Ronaldinho, Maicon, Sissoko etc. , need to step up and say something.He coulda break a yute leg. I find is time they say something.

I haven't seen anything from the  FIGC or Serie A.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2010, 08:23:58 AM »
where is the outcry on this barbaric act?

There has been an outcry. The Italian commentators strongly condemned the foul and public opinion polls in Italy are saying that Totti should be excluded from the World Cup for it.

Even the Italian president of the Republic has spoken out against it and it's looking more and more like Lippi won't take Totti to South Africa:

Italy Coach Marcello Lippi Will Not Call Up Roma's Francesco Totti
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2010, 08:43:50 AM »
From the article, Lippi is leaving him out for tactical reasons, nothing to do with that game, although I'm sure this performance will cement Lippi's stance.

What I really want to see is a long ban.
Pepe got 10 games AND he apologised.
So far Totti has just acted like a spoilt prick.

In my opinion, Sere A needs to handle this very carefully.
They need to send a good message.  Serie A is ranked 3rd or 4th in terms of prestige right now, and failure to punish indiscipline will only hurt their reputation in the eyes of foreigners.
They need to be able to attract foreign fans and foreign players in order to bring the league back up to it's previous status.
Let's see how they do things in Italy.

1]; } ?>