April 24, 2024, 09:50:49 PM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 161912 times)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Inter’s Balotelli fined for mocking fans
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2010, 07:23:28 PM »
Going through the goal.com comments on this Balotelli comments reveals the absolute disgust fans have for Totti but also the truly pervasive nature of Italian racism. It would be foolish to ignore the fact that Balotelli is jeered every match not because he is rude or likes to embarrass players with the ball but because he is black. Eto'o once walked off the pitch because of racial abuse. He also kicked the ball into the crowd a few times while in Spain. Zoro was reduced tears because of the constant abuse.

Totti's kick was the last straw for me and Italian football. Totti tried to end a youthman career. And you hear the excuse , he abuse my fans and I remember what he did last year in the San Siro.( I did not forget). An ignorant bastard like Totti could never correct the evil in anybody else. So you openly bad mind and want to play vigilante during the game. And oh Balotelli just happen to be on the ball and you just happen to be losing.

A four match suspension for this egregious act of violence confirms the racism of Italian football. Balotelli could cuss  if people calling him nigger in the stands as far as I'm concerned. Italians can't handle embarrassment. The football world needs to see what they're doing.

Yeah it was a very bad challenge, trust me i am still in shock that totti did this, his age is really starting to show and his temper with it. I watched the replay, totti has enough power to break mario legs thats for sure, he didnt used his instep or outside of his boot (a stamp, best way to break someones foot), he used his right inside of his boot on mario's right calf. An experienced player with conviction with force could of easily break mario leg if they really wanted too. The challenge was out of frustration to stop the play because totti cant keep up anymore. his team sees this, it is the worse feeling, the captain carries his team and when he fails his teamate loses confidence in him. sad way to end his career.

you guys dont get it, totti is done. that is punishment in itself with lots more to follow. Totti will make all the excuses in the world why he kicked mario but the truth is his time is over and he is trying to hide that fact and of course the press eats it up just like you guys did. look at the bigger picture
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 10:07:01 PM by sHOTTA12 »

giggsy11

« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2010, 07:45:41 PM »
Shotta, you tell me what other race in europe does get monkey chants and racist insults hurled @ them on ah regular?? only arabs, and that's only after 9-11, apart from that, NONE!!!

yuh talkin real outta timin yow!!

henry, eto, kenute, ballotelli , suazo can't all be wrong!! black players are the most taunted in the whole of europe, and no other race suffers the abuse like black ballers! no koreans/ asians, no hispanics,  and recently after 9-11 the arabs are being targeted, but before that, they went quite unnoticed!

yuh must read about the experiences of fellas like tressaue , tigana, usabio, and the very first black player in the EPL, can't remember his name , but he played for chelsea. then tell me if yuh still feel the same.

Man I wholeheartedly agree with you, racism is ulgy bizness.. I hate it, half of my family is blacks as well as myself but I don't let that take hold of me. Racism is only a factor if you let it. Dont let it control your ambitions!! Do what you have to do for you and forget what people say to try and bring you down.

What makes you think Balotelli not doing what you describing? Maybe that is why they keep racially abusing him because he knows what he wants and he will not be overcome!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2010, 07:49:26 PM »
  What makes you think Balotelli not doing what you describing? Maybe that is why they keep racially abusing him because he knows what he wants and he will not be overcome!

Mario is not doing what he supposed to be doing that is why he is not starting ahead of milito, eto and pandev, only recently has he been listening to jose but still you can see the manager cant reach him completely and if he cant no one can. but this is an age thing, maybe not exactly like rooney but kinda..

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2010, 07:52:33 PM »
Sorry for triple post, this needs its own.
The big question:
HOW DO YOU BEAT RACISM?
Again.. very simple. Show that it does not affect you and your performances.

It is a beautiful thing when a racist person accepts someone of color not because of his roots but because of his accomplishments.

My lesson of the day.

-THE REAL SHOTTA is out.
You would have the be the single dumbest poster I have ever seen on this board.

I feel sorry for you because you are not smart enough to understand the nonsense you are saying!
TnT Patriot

giggsy11

« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2010, 07:52:58 PM »

Mario is not doing what he supposed to be doing that is why he is not starting ahead of milito, eto and pandev, only recently has he been listening to jose but still you can see the manager cant reach him completely and if he cant no one can. but this is an age thing, maybe not exactly like rooney but kinda..

Actually hon I was responding to your statements regarding racism.

giggsy11

« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2010, 07:54:18 PM »
Sorry for triple post, this needs its own.
The big question:
HOW DO YOU BEAT RACISM?
Again.. very simple. Show that it does not affect you and your performances.

It is a beautiful thing when a racist person accepts someone of color not because of his roots but because of his accomplishments.

My lesson of the day.

-THE REAL SHOTTA is out.
You would have the be the single dumbest poster I have ever seen on this board.

I feel sorry for you because you are not smart enough to understand the nonsense you are saying!

I think dey need to cyber drug testing before people geh tuh post!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2010, 08:36:36 PM »
I am not defending totti, all i am saying is if eto or milito was trying to run threw three roma players they would have also gotten kicked because of the situation, the prize and the reigns of inter that roma and it's captain find hard to accept.

Totti said that the kick was for Balotelli's disrespect.
You are aware of that, yet you come and say that other men woulda get kicked too.
No logic, you just wastin space.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2010, 08:57:30 PM »
Totti said that the kick was for Balotelli's disrespect.
You are aware of that, yet you come and say that other men woulda get kicked too.

Totti can say what he wants, this is not racism, this is a mans pride here. And what do you know about this stuff.. with your nasty comments see below. next time you post.. i will ignore you.
No logic, you just wastin space.

Question genius, you think totti would of kicked mario is roma was winning and he scored?

« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 09:20:11 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2010, 09:43:30 PM »
its a real long time since shit of this viscosity spewed on this forum like this.. geeez!!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Italy coach Marcello Lippi ponders Mario Balotelli inclusion
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2010, 09:58:35 AM »
No Balotelli.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8675667.stm

Italy squad:

Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Morgan De Sanctis (Napoli), Federico Marchetti (Cagliari), Salvatore Sirigu (Palermo)

Defenders: Salvatore Bocchetti (Genoa), Leonardo Bonucci (Bari), Fabio Cannavaro (Juventus), Mattia Cassani (Palermo), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Domenico Criscito (Genoa), Fabio Grosso (Juventus), Christian Maggio (Napoli), Gianluca Zambrotta (AC Milan)

Midfielders: Mauro Camoranesi (Juventus), Antonio Candreva (Juventus), Andrea Cossu (Cagliari), Daniele De Rossi (Roma), Gennaro Gattuso (AC Milan), Claudio Marchisio (Juventus), Riccardo Montolivo (Fiorentina), Angelo Palombo (Sampdoria), Simone Pepe (Udinese), Andrea Pirlo (AC Milan)

Forwards: Marco Borriello (AC Milan), Antonio Di Natale (Udinese), Alberto Gilardino (Fiorentina), Vincenzo Iaquinta (Juventus), Giampaolo Pazzini (Sampdoria), Fabio Quagliarella (Napoli), Giuseppe Rossi (Villarreal)
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2010, 03:48:42 PM »
Here    is the best replay of what happenned.
Milito, Motta and Balotelli was victims of totti on the night lol

Really dont look like he was trying to cause injury to anyone.. jus a big kid losing ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OLodleeQB4
The challenge on Milito and Motta was funny :)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2010, 04:38:14 PM »
totti has enough power to break mario legs thats for sure, he didnt used his instep or outside of his boot (a stamp, best way to break someones foot), he used his right inside of his boot on mario's right calf. An experienced player with conviction with force could of easily break mario leg if they really wanted too.

So Totti should get some credit because according to your analysis, he did not want to break Balotelli's leg.
Bravo

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: Italy coach Marcello Lippi ponders Mario Balotelli inclusion
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2010, 04:42:01 PM »
dat is a masters squad  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2010, 04:42:17 PM »

So Totti should get some credit because according to your analysis, he did not want to break Balotelli's leg.
Bravo

Not credit but understanding that everyone is human and everyone gets old.

Thank you totti for years of service to the beautiful game. You are a winner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W4icpofTR4

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2010, 07:04:31 PM »
So he old and according to you, he didn't try to Balotelli's leg.
Well done Totti!

Too bad none of that matters.
What matters is that he committed a violent act and several smaller ignorant ones and he was unapologetic about it.

I personally would not mind if somebody rake his face with some pegs next time he plays.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2010, 01:07:59 AM »
Wow.  No Balotelli on the Italy World Cup squad.  Why am I not surprised, though.  What an addition he would be to Arsenal...

giggsy11

« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2010, 07:41:14 AM »
So he old and according to you, he didn't try to Balotelli's leg.
Well done Totti!

Too bad none of that matters.
What matters is that he committed a violent act and several smaller ignorant ones and he was unapologetic about it.

I personally would not mind if somebody rake his face with some pegs next time he plays.

It might not register on his hard face I think an 'accidental' grinding on his balls will do, especially since he always on the ground injured.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Balotelli in more trouble...
« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2010, 01:08:25 PM »
...cause Sinisa Mihailovic rumoured to be the next Inter coach after leaving Catania. Now that is the most racial man I ever see grace a football field.

Balotelli will become even more unwelcomed if he stay with Inter
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Balotelli in more trouble...
« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2010, 02:47:14 PM »
...cause Sinisa Mihailovic rumoured to be the next Inter coach after leaving Catania. Now that is the most racial man I ever see grace a football field.

Hard luck for Super Mario.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2010, 04:41:38 PM »

It would seem so on the surface but by all accounts Balotelli and Mihailovic have a great relationship and are very close. Mihailovic was part of Mancini's staff and his job to to act as a players' liason/ombudsman. I have heard some Italian commentators saying that a Mihailovic move would actually go some ways to making it easier on Balotelli, especially if Mourinho take Milito with him to Real.

Mihailovic might very well be a racist one of them characters who like to be the villain and rile up opposition players and fans any way he can. Nasty when he cross the white line but a normal guy off the pitch.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2010, 04:48:01 AM »

It would seem so on the surface but by all accounts Balotelli and Mihailovic have a great relationship and are very close. Mihailovic was part of Mancini's staff and his job to to act as a players' liason/ombudsman. I have heard some Italian commentators saying that a Mihailovic move would actually go some ways to making it easier on Balotelli, especially if Mourinho take Milito with him to Real.

Mihailovic might very well be a racist one of them characters who like to be the villain and rile up opposition players and fans any way he can. Nasty when he cross the white line but a normal guy off the pitch.

I agree - from some of the public comments Mihajlovic has made about Balotelli, it seems like he was one of his mentors during his time coaching at Inter.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2010, 05:39:40 AM »
I agree - from some of the public comments Mihajlovic has made about Balotelli, it seems like he was one of his mentors during his time coaching at Inter.

Yeah, with a mentor like Mihailovic yuh could undertsand why Balotelli doesn't mind being as combative as he is.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 26, 2010, 06:34:46 AM »

Yeah, with a mentor like Mihailovic yuh could undertsand why Balotelli doesn't mind being as combative as he is.

Ok, I glad to hear that. Moratti is a smart man, he probably trying to protect what could possible be his greatest asset on the side (after sneider)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 26, 2010, 07:29:05 AM »

Ok, I glad to hear that. Moratti is a smart man, he probably trying to protect what could possible be his greatest asset on the side (after sneider)

Wonder how much longer Inter and Ballotelli will flow in the same sentence ??...hold on de ketchup pardner ....his greatest asset on the side after Schneider ? how we reach dey ? aren't we getting a bit carried away here ...Ballotelli has to first be a regular on de team dont you think ?
Its amazing how in some cases plaers get rated by what they could potentially do ( ballotelli, Rooney etc. ) while others have to do it first before they are rated ...Messi, Kun, Milito..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 26, 2010, 07:44:44 AM »

Wonder how much longer Inter and Ballotelli will flow in the same sentence ??...hold on de ketchup pardner ....his greatest asset on the side after Schneider ? how we reach dey ? aren't we getting a bit carried away here ...Ballotelli has to first be a regular on de team dont you think ?
Its amazing how in some cases plaers get rated by what they could potentially do ( ballotelli, Rooney etc. ) while others have to do it first before they are rated ...Messi, Kun, Milito..

You were going good until that last part.  Balotelli & Rooney not in the same category as far as potential and what's actually been realized.  Balotelli is still largely potential, Rooney has put in his fair due. 

Messi & Kun are both rated, and were rated from a very young age based on pure potential.  Messi was being hailed as the second coming since he was an U-20.  Milito seems like a "later bloomer" because even though he was always a goal scoring machine he never shone like he could because he didn't play for a top tier team- that's normal.  How many people you think recognize that Darren Bent was the 3rd highest scorer in the Premier League this season and going into the last game he was actually in contention to end on top? 

No surprise that your pity only goes out to Argentine players though- you have some serious hangups dread lol....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 26, 2010, 08:09:16 AM »

You were going good until that last part.  Balotelli & Rooney not in the same category as far as potential and what's actually been realized.  Balotelli is still largely potential, Rooney has put in his fair due. 

Messi & Kun are both rated, and were rated from a very young age based on pure potential.  Messi was being hailed as the second coming since he was an U-20.  Milito seems like a "later bloomer" because even though he was always a goal scoring machine he never shone like he could because he didn't play for a top tier team- that's normal.  How many people you think recognize that Darren Bent was the 3rd highest scorer in the Premier League this season and going into the last game he was actually in contention to end on top? 

No surprise that your pity only goes out to Argentine players though- you have some serious hangups dread lol....

Is WC time so I boarding my ship ...you dont seem to comment when man taking 5 pages talking bout sunderland and Manchester united all season long .... and you know is Argentina or walk for me ...
You must however reacall that just a few weeks ago men were discussing who was better between Messi and rooney ...one or two games later ..talk subsided ....but Messi seems to always have to prove himself dont you think ?
I was making the point that Ballotelli has a long way to go to be considered de greatest asset  on Inter's team ..and if I use argentinians to make a point forgive me ..but is just dat it have 5 argentinaians on de side !!
In fact the main export of argentina now seems to be footballers !

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 26, 2010, 09:18:25 AM »
totti is ah Cop Unc Njac Top

Nah dat kick was low in integrity like de ex finance minister. and de PM and de works minister and marlene mc donald and enil.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 26, 2010, 09:43:18 AM »

Nope...asset is measured in resale value. Based on Balotelli's age and potential, he has more resale value than the other strikers provided they could sort out the off field issues, which is what i was pointing to if what they say about Mihailovic is true.

This is why i surmised that Moratti is intelligent because you have Balotelli for free but if you get rid of him for small money now because his potential not yet realised, and then the next team sort it out...that would be bad for business cause he will come back and poison u AND that team would also make a big profit cause he would cost plenty money in a few years once the potential realised.
Hence, valuable asset.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2010, 10:58:28 AM »

Interesting thatyuh mention Kun. In the UEFA Final thread somebody was questioning his hype but Kun Aguero is the real deal. He has the ability to hit a pgood patch and be the absolute best in the world for a while just as Ronaldo and Messi have been over the past two years. The problem is he is not at a high profile club and is not playing with a good team. Torres was highly rated but had average output when he was at Atletico. Move to Liverpool and he is one of the world’s best strikers (If he move to a better club he would be even better). Aguero would make Mas at a club like Chelsea right now.

For next season the man to watch is Villa. He outscore everybody for the past 5 years while everybody praising the strikers at big clubs. He will absolutely destroy at Barcelona next year and is a good bet for the golden ball before he even suit up.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 26, 2010, 11:40:51 AM »

Interesting thatyuh mention Kun. In the UEFA Final thread somebody was questioning his hype but Kun Aguero is the real deal. He has the ability to hit a pgood patch and be the absolute best in the world for a while just as Ronaldo and Messi have been over the past two years. The problem is he is not at a high profile club and is not playing with a good team. Torres was highly rated but had average output when he was at Atletico. Move to Liverpool and he is one of the world’s best strikers (If he move to a better club he would be even better). Aguero would make Mas at a club like Chelsea right now.

For next season the man to watch is Villa. He outscore everybody for the past 5 years while everybody praising the strikers at big clubs. He will absolutely destroy at Barcelona next year and is a good bet for the golden ball before he even suit up.

Tough to say. At Barca Villa will have to share the wealth more so than he did at Valencia where it was pretty much him and any other 10...

Kun has all the assets- just need to get more deadly in front of goal from a pure finishing perspective....same story with Torres when he was in Spain- fella used to real throw away...Not sure if he's getting better chances in front of goal at Liverpool or if he is just a better finisher now than he was then.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>