May 23, 2024, 04:01:29 AM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 164673 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #780 on: November 14, 2012, 08:36:59 AM »
Good exercise
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: January 29, 2013, 11:36:58 AM »
Mario Balotelli dealt to AC Milan
January 29, 2013
By ESPN.com news services
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1318066/man-city-sends-mario-balotelli-to-ac-milan,-report-says?cc=5901

Manchester City struck a deal Tuesday to send beleaguered striker Mario Balotelli to AC Milan pending a physical, the Milan channel and club director Umberto Gandini confirmed.

"Transfer agreement for Balotelli signed with Manchester City. Medicals tomorrow in Milan, then personal terms until 2017 signing," Gandini also said via Twitter.

The 22-year-old striker's deal is worth 4 million euros ($5.3 million) per year through 2017, plus bonuses, according to a report in Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.

Balotelli sent a text message to friends saying: "I'm coming," according to the Italian newspaper.

Manchester City has made no comment, according to Press Association reports.

Sky Italia reported Monday that AC Milan made an official bid.

Balotelli cost $37.7 million when he signed from Inter Milan in August 2010, according to Press Association reports.

The deal puts an end to a remarkable 2 1/2-year stay with the Blues, during which time the forward attracted almost as many headlines for off-field incidents as success on it.

A member of City's starting line-up in the 2011 FA Cup final, when they ended a 35-year wait for a trophy, Balotelli also provided the crucial injury-time pass that set up Sergio Aguero for the dramatic Premier League title-winning goal at the Etihad Stadium in May.

But that momentous afternoon came just five weeks after manager Roberto Mancini had said Balotelli would never play for City again after the striker was sent off at Arsenal, having been lucky to avoid a red card earlier in the same game for a dreadful challenge on Alex Song.

Such lapses in professionalism have scarred Balotelli's time with the Blues.

There have been numerous training ground bust-ups; only recently he had to be separated from his manager after he lunged in on Scott Sinclair, while his petulant on-pitch behavior led to City imposing a fine which he threatened to challenge at a Premier League tribunal until finally backing down in December.

Through most of the controversy, Mancini stood by a player he has paid special attention to since they were together at Inter Milan.

And, until this season, Balotelli's contribution on the pitch has been enough to keep Mancini and the City supporters on his side.

However, after returning from Euro 2012 with his reputation enhanced by a series of impressive performances for Italy, most notably the semifinal win against Germany when he scored twice, he has made neglible impact on the Blues' title defense.

He has made just two substitute appearances since a dire performance against Manchester United at the beginning of December, when he was handed a surprise start, but did little of note before being substituted in the second half.

Information from Press Association was used in this report.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: January 29, 2013, 11:47:35 AM »
black to italy.

let the chanting begin.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: January 29, 2013, 11:58:48 AM »
Last night I viewed the interview he did last year with Noel Gallagher ... Balo is a compelling personality. He's returning home, but I doh like the Italy move, buh really there are few places where he could/should go.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: January 30, 2013, 07:35:51 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/29/mario-balotell-exit-planned-manchester-city

Sport
    Football
    Mario Balotelli

Mario Balotelli exit planned by Manchester City for a fortnight

• Decision to sell striker made after training ground fight
• Roberto Mancini lost patience after heart-to-heart talk

Share 33
    inShare0
    Email

Daniel Taylor   
    The Guardian, Tuesday 29 January 2013 23.23 GMT   

Link to video: Mario Balotelli is Milan-bound but still loved at City, says Roberto Mancini

Mario Balotelli will fly to Milan on Wednesday to complete his transfer from Manchester City as new details emerge of why Roberto Mancini decided it was futile to continue believing the striker would stop letting him down.

Mancini's patience finally snapped because of the events leading to the late and dangerous challenge on Scott Sinclair that led to the embarrassing series of photographs showing City's manager grappling with Balotelli at the club's training ground on 3 January.

Twenty-five minutes before that training session, Mancini had summoned Balotelli for a heart-to-heart in which he tried to convince the player that he still believed in him and was certain he could be one of the key players in a successful title defence. "This is your chance – don't waste it," he told the Italy international.

What followed was so reckless that it convinced Mancini he was fighting a lost cause and that the colleagues who had advised him to give up on Balotelli were correct. His anger was evident for all to see in the pictures of the flashpoint.

Mancini still has strong reservations about letting Balotelli go without having a replacement lined up, preferring an end-of-season deal rather than leaving City with only three established strikers. Privately, however, he had accepted a club with City's ambitions could no longer afford to carry someone so unpredictable.

The only reason he had said he wanted to give Balotelli another chance, or "100 more chances", was an old managerial trick based on City being aware that advertising he was available would drive down the transfer fee. Behind the scenes, all the relevant people have been making plans for his departure for the past fortnight. It is understood the transfer to Milan is worth £17m, rising to £19.5m depending on how Balotelli does at San Siro.

Mancini, it has also emerged, had told Balotelli that he should think about changing the company he was keeping in his social life. Mancini did not think it was so bad when his own son, Andrea, lived in Manchester but the nature of Balotelli's hangers-on has increasingly become a concern. He had also told the player he should travel to Italy to spend time with his baby girl as part of leading a more grown-up lifestyle. To Mancini's dismay, he came away believing the 22-year-old was not particularly willing to listen to his advice.

Until 3 January, however, Mancini had been willing to forgive Balotelli for his erratic form and recurring ability to attract headlines for the wrong reasons, retaining his faith in the striker despite him playing an increasingly peripheral part this season, with only one Premier League goal.

Elsewhere, there has been a feeling behind the scenes at City for over a year now that the club would be better off off-loading someone who was underperforming so regularly and bringing in a superior replacement. Mancini is an admirer of the Napoli striker Edinson Cavani and a summer move is possible.

Ah well....
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: January 30, 2013, 08:35:01 PM »
seems happier there...sure he prefers milan city...yall know of barbara berlusconi's fetish for black guys right?..well she's over the moon..

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: January 30, 2013, 08:43:16 PM »
Good riddance. One less city player
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #787 on: February 01, 2013, 09:12:49 PM »
Hope next time Balo play Roma he drop some serious kick on Toti as payback for the kick down he res on him. It will make him going back to Serie A worth it jus for dat!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 02, 2013, 11:26:38 AM »
Hope next time Balo play Roma he drop some serious kick on Toti as payback for the kick down he res on him. It will make him going back to Serie A worth it jus for dat!

I wish he would do it in trute....but not now....the media would murder him if he commit any offense any time soon.....he wasn't lying when the reporter did arkske him what he didn't like 'bout England either. everybody know dey food and dey weather sucks.  Dem and all know it.  :laugh:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 03, 2013, 02:39:49 PM »
Scored on debut

truetrini

Re: Mario Balotelli describes ad the family little nigger
« Reply #790 on: February 06, 2013, 01:28:46 AM »
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1328650/milan-exec-uses-racist-slur-in-describing-balotelli?cc=5901

So much for Italy being a better place fro the family's little nigger...ent?

HYPOCRITES!!!

AC Milan vice president Paolo Berlusconi used a racist slur to describe newly acquired forward Mario Balotelli during public remarks at a political forum in Italy.

Berlusconi, younger brother of the club president Silvio, described Balotelli, who is black, as "n------- di famiglia," an Italian slur meaning "the family's little n-----."

The utterance came at a political meeting in Monza near Milan and was caught on film by local reporters and is being shown on the website of Italian newspaper La Repubblica.

It has already caused outrage in Italy, especially after Milan's midfielder Kevin Prince-Boateng won plaudits from Berlusconi senior for walking off the pitch after being racially abused during a friendly in early January.

Paolo Berlusconi was attending a rally for a candidate for his brother's right-wing People of Freedom party when he made the comments.

He said: "Okay, we are all off to see the family's little n-----. He's a crazy head. All the young ladies are invited as well -- you can even have a chance to meet the president (Silvio Berlusconi)."

Italy international Balotelli joined AC Milan from Manchester City on transfer deadline day last week and scored twice on his debut against Udinese on Sunday.

Information from Press Association was used in this report.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:30:17 AM by truetrini SC »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: February 06, 2013, 07:16:27 AM »
I have always felt that Mario's upbringing and social experiences growing up in Italy could not have been easy and may very well be at the root of the issues he so obviously has....shit like this only confirms it for me.  This kinda behaviour coming from Italian people is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: February 06, 2013, 08:19:33 AM »
Only good can come from this. I'll be attentive to Clarence Seedorf's opinion on the matter.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: February 06, 2013, 08:29:33 AM »
Stueps lock this thread nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 06, 2013, 08:36:57 AM »
Only good can come from this. I'll be attentive to Clarence Seedorf's opinion on the matter.

True, very true.

Stueps lock this thread nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stay orff it if yuh doh like it.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: February 06, 2013, 08:52:27 AM »
Berlusconi family have some serious Neurons missing. People with plenty money & no brain are a deadly combination.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 06, 2013, 11:45:02 AM »
Berlusconi family have some serious Neurons missing. People with plenty money & no brain are a deadly combination.

CO-SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 06, 2013, 08:06:46 PM »
Is barely a week! Jeezan!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 06, 2013, 09:15:43 PM »
Is barely a week! Jeezan!

Which makes it seem almost scripted.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 06, 2013, 09:26:27 PM »
He and the Donald are like 2 peas in a pod. Good thing they on different continents.

giggsy11

« Reply #800 on: February 07, 2013, 09:58:09 AM »
Mario needs to stop thinking/believing that everybody has his best interest in mind, no matter what they say or who they are. Before they burn him. I heard him speak during his press conference, and was pleasantly surprised at how assertive, and straight forward he was with his responses, when responding to questions from the press.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 07, 2013, 10:26:31 AM »
Stueps
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 07, 2013, 11:16:54 AM »
Mario needs to stop thinking/believing that everybody has his best interest in mind, no matter what they say or who they are. Before they burn him. I heard him speak during his press conference, and was pleasantly surprised at how assertive, and straight forward he was with his responses, when responding to questions from the press.

You only now seein' dat?!  Man, Balo is a man does remind me of Mike Tyson in dem interviews and press conferences....he comes across very sincere and assertive...speaks his mind....in some ways, still innocent like a child...he like dat long time...The thing is, he seems like a player that needs to feel wanted/needed in order for him to see out his potential.  Mancini, for all the love he claim he love the boy, was a constant figure of castigation and humiliation for every perceived "crime" the boy commit and that could not have made for a healthy long-term environment for Balo.  Left up to me, Balo was starting every game at the season's start after having performed so well in the Euros...mancini play de ass and was playing games with him....to me, that was a huge mistake in handling him.  the rest was history as it unfurled...We shall see how things turn out in Milan, but them comments from dat jackass don't provide for too much of a good start.  At least, not off the field. 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 07, 2013, 11:28:51 AM »

You only now seein' dat?!  Man, Balo is a man does remind me of Mike Tyson in dem interviews and press conferences....he comes across very sincere and assertive...speaks his mind....in some ways, still innocent like a child...he like dat long time...The thing is, he seems like a player that needs to feel wanted/needed in order for him to see out his potential.  Mancini, for all the love he claim he love the boy, was a constant figure of castigation and humiliation for every perceived "crime" the boy commit and that could not have made for a healthy long-term environment for Balo.  Left up to me, Balo was starting every game at the season's start after having performed so well in the Euros...mancini play de ass and was playing games with him....to me, that was a huge mistake in handling him.  the rest was history as it unfurled...We shall see how things turn out in Milan, but them comments from dat jackass don't provide for too much of a good start.  At least, not off the field. 

Baller said if you doh know me, you would think I'm an idiot. Also said, he feels older than his biological age due to experiences in his life.

See a man face, cyah see a man heart. Yes, sir!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #804 on: February 07, 2013, 02:16:35 PM »
Balotelli's troubles off the pitch have always been overstated in my view. He's a little eccentric and weird but not really objectionable. On the field however he loses his mind and too easily riled up. I suppose you can't separate the two altogether and this situation is evidence of that.

Balotelli is an anomaly for me. I normally don't give too much credibility to root cause arguments for shitty behaviour. I really don't like victim culture. But I keep getting a vibe that this is different. Not one of us can really understand what that man really through growing up in that country. It became a natural coping mechanism for him to never accept even the slightest bit of shit. For a man to say that so openly shows how embedded racism is in that country.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 07, 2013, 05:58:20 PM »
Balotelli's troubles off the pitch have always been overstated in my view. He's a little eccentric and weird but not really objectionable. On the field however he loses his mind and too easily riled up. I suppose you can't separate the two altogether and this situation is evidence of that.

Balotelli is an anomaly for me. I normally don't give too much credibility to root cause arguments for shitty behaviour. I really don't like victim culture. But I keep getting a vibe that this is different. Not one of us can really understand what that man really through growing up in that country. It became a natural coping mechanism for him to never accept even the slightest bit of shit. For a man to say that so openly shows how embedded racism is in that country.

:applause:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 07, 2013, 06:22:00 PM »

Have to agree. Though I personally not passing judgement, just because a jack ass, from a jack ass family, is a racist. Balo from a footballing stand point have to become better focused, he is way to easily put off his game.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 07, 2013, 06:41:17 PM »

Have to agree. Though I personally not passing judgement, just because a jack ass, from a jack ass family, is a racist. Balo from a footballing stand point have to become better focused, he is way to easily put off his game.

I believe that will come wit htime...he is 22 now and with every passing year, is supposed to come the experiences and maturity to help him grow past his issues....I just think he needs assistance in getting past those issues and staying focused.  I just don't think he is aware of the fact that he needs the help.  Heck, I see rooney was back to his old ways, cussin' up the linesman yesterday near the game's end,that, to me, warranted at least a yellow card....for NO reason...Balo have time yet to grow as well. 

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 07, 2013, 07:03:23 PM »
Why isolate the berlusconi family to this behavior?? this is ah european mindset. from europe to alaska whitey think that niggers iz monkey, even right there in trinidad, but there's only ah few who would say it out loud.

this european does label every body. the chinese are dopey with big teeth and slanty eyes, yuh ever wonder why they say chinee gyul virjayjay twist side ways, yuh think is we trinis who invent that? got news for you, it's ah well known myth here in america.

everybody have ah negative stereotype from whitey. when i lived in regopark queens, the white ppl used to hate tuh ride the elevator with indians, finally i ask meh white girflren's brother and he told me it's bc they smell like garlic and they have head lice.

the whole monkey image that whitey put on the black race is simple, they think black people are ugly like apes and they are better looking in the face than us, they also use the ape stereotype to cast us as backward jungle people who when they found us, we lived in a primitive environment like wild monkeys, but the reality is, the rest of the races have more in common with moneys than black ppl.

primates have flat asses, black ppl are known for our big butts. primates are bow legged, black ppl are straight legged for the "most part", that's why we run so fast.

primates are hairy, the black race is a smooth race. primates have white skin under their fur with very thin, to no lips, haha. primates are clumsy, black ppl are coordinated and agile that's why we make the best dancers and athletes.

so in retrospect, we have nothing in common with apes except that we have rugged features, and some of us could be down right unattractive, i give whitey that, but the other races have more in common with apes than we could ever have.

PS: please allyuh doh start wid allyuh sympathizing bullsh!t eh, bc allyuh know that this is true.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 04:06:51 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 08, 2013, 02:05:54 PM »
Why isolate the berlusconi family to this behavior?? this is ah european mindset. from europe to alaska whitey think that niggers iz monkey, even right there in trinidad, but there's only ah few who would say it out loud.

this european does label every body. the chinese are dopey with big teeth and slanty eyes, yuh ever wonder why they say chinee gyul virjayjay twist side ways, yuh think is we trinis who invent that? got news for you, it's ah well known myth here in america.

everybody have ah negative stereotype from whitey. when i lived in regopark queens, the white ppl used to hate tuh ride the elevator with indians, finally i ask meh white girflren's brother and he told me it's bc they smell like garlic and they have head lice.

the whole monkey image that whitey put on the black race is simple, they think black people are ugly like apes and they are better looking in the face than us, they also use the ape stereotype to cast us as backward jungle people who when they found us, we lived in a primitive environment like wild monkeys, but the reality is, the rest of the races have more in common with moneys than black ppl.

primates have flat asses, black ppl are known for our big butts. primates are bow legged, black ppl are straight legged for the "most part", that's why we run so fast.

primates are hairy, the black race is a smooth race. primates have white skin under their fur with very thin, to no lips, haha. primates are clumsy, black ppl are coordinated and agile that's why we make the best dancers and athletes.

so in retrospect, we have nothing in common with apes except that we have rugged features, and some of us could be down right unattractive, i give whitey that, but the other races have more in common with apes than we could ever have.

PS: please allyuh doh start wid allyuh sympathizing bullsh!t eh, bc allyuh know that this is true.
JC good post dismissing their stereotype of blacks and I'm not here to sympathize, everything you said made sense to me but yuh killing me here with a few of yuh lines, I ain laugh so hard fuh de day nah :beermug:

Positive

1]; } ?>