March 28, 2024, 04:29:21 PM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 160654 times)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #900 on: March 05, 2014, 12:08:23 PM »
they just watched...

...they just watched

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7rpcOqKTTfQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7rpcOqKTTfQ</a>

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: March 05, 2014, 07:30:56 PM »
That goal is keeper fault.   The other one keeper had no chance.  Saw the ball to late.  Note:  That slowmo is 20 of actual speed.   Balo goal still takes more skill to pull off. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: March 10, 2014, 08:43:29 AM »
Press briefers re: missing Malaysian flight refer to one of the 2 men bearing the stolen passports as looking like Mario Balotelli. My reaction: WHATTTTT? Dey outta order.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: March 10, 2014, 08:51:42 AM »
Scroll down to read linked content.

Here is exactly what Rahman said about the appearance of the passengers on the stolen passports.

“It is confirmed now that they are not Asian looking men,” he said.

A reporter asked Rahman to say “roughly” what they looked like. He replied “Do you know a footballer by the name of Balotelli [using an approximate pronunciation of the name]”.

Reporters shouted the the name Balotelli, pronouncing the name footballer’s name correctly. Rahman corrected his initially pronunciation, and said: “Balotelli, yes”.

He added that the nationality of the men could not be confirmed.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/blog/2014/mar/10/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-search-continues-live-updates

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: March 10, 2014, 09:24:44 AM »
In this case Balotelli should not get the credit.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: March 11, 2014, 07:35:59 AM »
Like everything is really Mario fault oui.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: March 11, 2014, 02:30:36 PM »
... of course Iranians look like Balo.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 26, 2014, 07:33:45 AM »
Another Balotelli meltdown...

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1797840/mario-balotelli-tv-pundit-understand-anything-football?cc=5739

Zeppo, leave the hyperbole where it belongs: out of this! It wasn't a "meltdown". I just watched the ORIGINAL interview. No such thing occurred!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: July 24, 2014, 04:17:18 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PO6cxGSBgoo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PO6cxGSBgoo</a>

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: July 25, 2014, 07:00:02 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PO6cxGSBgoo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PO6cxGSBgoo</a>

Haha he's awesome. I'm pleasantly surprised he does ironing :p

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 15, 2014, 02:46:44 PM »

If anybody cop the Zlatan autobiography that Balotelli is reading above you would have noted Zlatan tells a quick story about his run in with a T&T national. It was before he signed pro papers with Malmo and the fella is most certainly Nakhid by my reckoning. He got some tough advice which almost certainly played a part in his drive to succeed.

Here is the page on google preview.

http://books.google.com/books?id=kCQ4LXg6nUEC&pg=PT70&lpg=PT70&dq=zlatan+trinidad+preseason+bloke&source=bl&ots=gEyYLfbUnh&sig=_CE_WmYhBhiF_kislIEbyazyw1s&hl=en&sa=X&ei=QWnuU8CgK5HisASAwYDoAg&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAw
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: August 15, 2014, 03:05:33 PM »
Makes sense ...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: August 16, 2014, 08:54:10 AM »
If anybody cop the Zlatan autobiography that Balotelli is reading above you would have noted Zlatan tells a quick story about his run in with a T&T national. It was before he signed pro papers with Malmo and the fella is most certainly Nakhid by my reckoning. He got some tough advice which almost certainly played a part in his drive to succeed.

Here is the page on google preview.

http://books.google.com/books?id=kCQ4LXg6nUEC&pg=PT70&lpg=PT70&dq=zlatan+trinidad+preseason+bloke&source=bl&ots=gEyYLfbUnh&sig=_CE_WmYhBhiF_kislIEbyazyw1s&hl=en&sa=X&ei=QWnuU8CgK5HisASAwYDoAg&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAw

Yes,  is Nakhid he talking bout. Both of them was on de 1999 Malmö squad.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 30, 2014, 08:50:37 AM »
Compare and Contrast:

Mario Balotelli: police investigate claim Liverpool striker confronted woman

Mario Balotelli is at the centre of an investigation by Greater Manchester police after allegedly confronting a woman who was taking photographs of his red Ferrari on Thursday.

The Liverpool striker was in Wythenshawe, apparently visiting his mother, Rose Barwuah, when the alleged incident with a local resident occurred. According to the woman he got “threateningly close” and demanded she stop.

A spokesman for Greater Manchester police said: “We are investigating a report of threatening behaviour following an incident in Pewsey Road, Wythenshawe.

“Officers will be speaking to all concerned in due course.”

Police sources said it was unlikely either party would be spoken to until tomorrow at the earliest.

A Liverpool spokesman said the club would not be commenting until all the facts had been established.

Balotelli was at the centre of controversy on Wednesday night when he swapped shirts with Real Madrid’s Pepe at half-time of Liverpool’s 3-0 defeat, angering his manager Brendan Rodgers.

Mario Balotelli is at the centre of an investigation by Greater Manchester police after allegedly confronting a woman who was taking photographs of his red Ferrari on Thursday.

The Liverpool striker was in Wythenshawe, apparently visiting his mother, Rose Barwuah, when the alleged incident with a local resident occurred. According to the woman he got “threateningly close” and demanded she stop.

A spokesman for Greater Manchester police said: “We are investigating a report of threatening behaviour following an incident in Pewsey Road, Wythenshawe.

“Officers will be speaking to all concerned in due course.”

Police sources said it was unlikely either party would be spoken to until tomorrow at the earliest.

A Liverpool spokesman said the club would not be commenting until all the facts had been established.

Balotelli was at the centre of controversy on Wednesday night when he swapped shirts with Real Madrid’s Pepe at half-time of Liverpool’s 3-0 defeat, angering his manager Brendan Rodgers.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/23/mario-balotelli-police-investigate-liverpool

THEN ...

Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli faces no police charges over Ferrari row

Mario Balotelli will face no police action over reports he threatened a woman for taking pictures of his Ferrari.

Greater Manchester Police were called last Thursday “following reports of threatening behaviour” involving the Liverpool striker, who is understood to have been visiting his mother’s home.

But having spoken to the woman who made the initial call, officers found no reason to continue the investigation or speak to the Italy international.

A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: “Police were called to Pewsey Road, Wythenshawe, just after 3pm on Thursday 23 October 2014, following reports of threatening behaviour.

“Officers have since spoken to the complainant and no criminal offences were disclosed and no crime recorded. No further action will be taken.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/28/mario-balotelli-liverpool-cleared-police-ferrari

MEANWHILE ...

Liverpool FC fan has new hero after Mario Balotelli singles him out at training

... “Jack was clapping him as he went to go in and Mario turned and waved. The next minute he came round the back of the goal, scooped up a ball and signed it, before passing it to Jack and then told him ‘you be good’.

“I said ‘thank you so much Mario’ and he turned round, put his thumb up and said ‘no problem’.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/watch-liverpool-fc-fan-new-8021090

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: November 03, 2014, 10:05:20 AM »
Mario have a good soul.  I imagine some of the racial abuse he has taken throughout his career has him on edge and guarded and may be a big factor in why his attitude can be less than desired on occasion.  I am really rooting for him to find the spark!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: August 27, 2015, 06:56:26 AM »
Mario Balotelli blames Brendan Rodgers’ tactics for poor Liverpool spell
The Guardian

• Striker completes season-long loan move to Milan
• ‘I never complained, I always behaved like a professional’

Mario Balotelli has claimed that Brendan Rodgers’ tactics contributed to his woeful spell at Liverpool.

The 25-year-old striker has returned to Milan on loan a year after leaving the San Siro club in a last-minute £16m deal, which Rodgers described at the time was a calculated risk after the departure of Luis Suárez. It failed spectacularly, with the Italy international scoring just four goals in 28 appearances and only one of those coming in the Premier League.

Balotelli was criticised for his attitude and lack of work-rate but he said Rodgers’ tactics made it difficult for him. “I must accept my faults but the formation chosen by Rodgers was not suited to my characteristics,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“At the beginning I missed several easy chances, then I had fewer chances to score, a bit of bad luck, injuries. A mess of things.”

Balotelli quickly fell out of favour and after being left out of the pre-season tour Rodgers made it clear to him he no longer had a future at the club, forcing him to train away from the rest of the squad with the other unwanted players, Fabio Borini and José Enrique.

Numerous stories have subsequently emerged regarding the Italian’s behaviour while on Merseyside but Balotelli insists he did little wrong. “I never complained, I accepted the decisions of the manager and I always behaved like a professional,” he added.

“The professional Mario didn’t just land here in Milan, even at Liverpool my behaviour and lifestyle were normal.

“Over the last year there was never a problem with my private life. I may have put pictures from restaurants on Instagram but that does not mean I did not train, even though I was not playing.”

Milan have inserted a number of good behaviour clauses into his loan contract, including restrictions over his haircut and general appearance.

Balotelli said he had no problem with the strict rules enforced by the coach, Sinisa Mihajlovic, and felt he owed his new manager a debt of gratitude. “I have been asked to tone down my look, to follow Milan’s style, and I will follow that without trouble,” he said. “I have had this haircut for a long time, I won’t take it too far.

“My problem has never been my quality but my character. There are always a lot of voices surrounding me, every aspect of me is amplified. Rightly so he wanted to look into my eyes, to understand whether I had the right motivation.

“[I told him] that I understood my errors, that if he gave me this chance I would not disappoint him, that I am a man and I no longer create problems, that I will accept all of his decisions.

“He looks at the man, not just the player. He showed himself by taking me back. I have a huge debt to repay him.

“I am restarting from zero. I know that I can’t make any mistakes, I can’t expect anything and I must win everything back. I am no longer a child and I have already thrown away too many chances.”
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:00:00 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 27, 2015, 07:08:16 AM »
Milan have inserted a number of good behaviour clauses into his loan contract, including restrictions over his haircut and general appearance.

Balotelli said he had no problem with the strict rules enforced by the coach, Sinisa Mihajlovic, and felt he owed his new manager a debt of gratitude. “I have been asked to tone down my look, to follow Milan’s style, and I will follow that without trouble,” he said. “I have had this haircut for a long time, I won’t take it too far.

Sounds quite probationary, if not penitentiary. In some ways Balo is between a rock and a hard place, and somewhat signed a pact with "the devil". Mihajlovic could be his saviour OR his final undoing.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 23, 2016, 02:02:36 PM »
Balotelli and Pirlo omitted from Italy’s Euro 2016 squad

Four years after his goals propelled Italy into the European Championship final, Mario Balotelli will not even get a chance to play in the 2016 tournament.

As expected, Balotelli was left out when the Italy coach Antonio Conte named a preliminary 30-man squad for Euro 2016 on Monday. On loan from Liverpool, Balotelli scored only one goal in 20 Serie A appearances for AC Milan this season.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 23, 2016, 02:29:37 PM »

Four years after his goals propelled Italy into the European Championship final, Mario Balotelli will not even get a chance to play in the 2016 tournament.

As expected, Balotelli was left out when the Italy coach Antonio Conte named a preliminary 30-man squad for Euro 2016 on Monday. On loan from Liverpool, Balotelli scored only one goal in 20 Serie A appearances for AC Milan this season.

(continue)

The more surprising omission is Giovinco.  Shocking actually.  The fact that he said f**k off to Italian soccer and decided to play in MLS....a league that is looked upon with disdain by many iin Europe, is likely the main reason for his continued absence from the Italian National team....never mind he better than most of the players that have been selected
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 23, 2016, 05:06:42 PM »
as usual, i hope they get they tail cut..nothing change.

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 24, 2016, 03:07:14 PM »

(continue)

The more surprising omission is Giovinco.  Shocking actually.  The fact that he said f**k off to Italian soccer and decided to play in MLS....a league that is looked upon with disdain by many iin Europe, is likely the main reason for his continued absence from the Italian National team....never mind he better than most of the players that have been selected
as usual, i hope they get they tail cut..nothing change.

I think Roberto Donnadoni made the Italian team after moving to the US ...

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 24, 2016, 08:16:51 PM »
I think Roberto Donnadoni made the Italian team after moving to the US ...

He did. Played in the 1996 European Championship as an MLS player:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_1996_squads#Italy
- Xavi

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 31, 2016, 07:51:56 PM »
Mario Balotelli to Ligue 1.

"Balotelli on a free is still paying over the odds by Nice." --- Jamie Carragher.

Ouch.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 31, 2016, 08:08:45 PM »
It Nice!!!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: September 11, 2016, 05:35:01 PM »
Balotelli opens his Nice account with two tantos. Speaks with his feet, and then for some reason decides to speak.

Calls 'Pool "the worst mistake of his life".

Also says: "“I had two coaches, Brendan Rodgers and Jürgen Klopp. As people they didn’t make a good impression on me. I didn’t get along with them.”

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 31, 2018, 11:49:25 AM »
Balotelli opens his Nice account with two tantos. Speaks with his feet, and then for some reason decides to speak.

Calls 'Pool "the worst mistake of his life".

Also says: "“I had two coaches, Brendan Rodgers and Jürgen Klopp. As people they didn’t make a good impression on me. I didn’t get along with them.”

That was in 2016. Today in 2018, the stats back that comment.

"I might give off the vibe of someone who just wants to have fun, and in part that’s true because I am still young, but in a woman I’m looking for respect, class, certain values: it’s not easy...I am looking for a woman who allows me to walk around with my head held high at having her by my side.

“Considering my profession, it’s tough to meet someone like that. This is why I said enough. My mother is fine, my biological parents Thomas and Rose are healthy, so that’s all that matters to me. The rest will happen by itself, if it happens,” he added.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: January 11, 2020, 02:05:26 PM »
Finally some good news regarding racism in football or too lenient of a punishment?

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: January 11, 2020, 07:56:58 PM »
When I saw Mario Balotelli thread came up I thought . . . :thinking: Somebody find out he have T&T roots and want tuh recruit him. . . ;D

Look I just feeling silly oui!
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

1]; } ?>