April 26, 2024, 06:53:48 PM

Author Topic: AC Milan set to bid 30 million euros on Drogba (Tuttosport)  (Read 1792 times)

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
AC Milan set to bid 30 million euros on Drogba (Tuttosport)
« on: December 20, 2007, 11:37:07 AM »
http://goal.com/en-US/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=520482

Milan To Bid For Drogba - Report

According to Italian daily sports newspaper Tuttosport, Milan are set to offer Chelsea 30 million Euros for the services of Didier Drogba.

With the never-ending problems concerning Ronaldo continuing, the Rossoneri are looking around the market to find a striker of the highest level in order to have a deadly attack line for next season.

With Pato being hailed as the new best striker in the world, according to president Silvio Berlusconi and coach Carlo Ancelotti, Milan now want a partner for him of the highest level.

According to the latest speculation coming from Italy, the world champions are preparing a bid of 30m for the services of Drogba who has often been linked to a move to Milan in the past seasons.

With Amauri not for sale according to Palermo's director of sports, Rino Foschi, Drogba seems like the only way for Milan to bring in a player who can guarantee a number of matches per season, unlike Ronaldo who has featured just once in the past 6 months.

...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: AC Milan set to bid 30 million euros on Drogba (Tuttosport)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 11:41:14 AM »

According to Italian daily sports newspaper Tuttosport, Milan are set to offer Chelsea 30 million Euros for the services of Didier Drogba.

With the never-ending problems concerning Ronaldo continuing, the Rossoneri are looking around the market to find a striker of the highest level in order to have a deadly attack line for next season.

With Pato being hailed as the new best striker in the world, according to president Silvio Berlusconi and coach Carlo Ancelotti, Milan now want a partner for him of the highest level.

According to the latest speculation coming from Italy, the world champions are preparing a bid of 30m for the services of Drogba who has often been linked to a move to Milan in the past seasons.

With Amauri not for sale according to Palermo's director of sports, Rino Foschi, Drogba seems like the only way for Milan to bring in a player who can guarantee a number of matches per season, unlike Ronaldo who has featured just once in the past 6 months.

but wham to dem boy jai i thought inzaghi was doing the business??

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 11:56:03 AM »

Nah Inzaghi is  " de weakest link " ..all de man doing is scoring on very big occassions . He gone an break de scoring record for European competition beating no less a person than Gerd Mueller .... and scoring both goals in the last European cup final and two more for Milan to claim de Intercontinental cup for de first time this season....
Omar tell me something which team in the top class flight usually challenging for 3 or more titles goes for less than 4 top strikers ? the fact that they have " never ending problems with Ronaldo" has escaped you right ? It is fat boy rather than Inzaghi who is the deadweight ....
I see you emerged from your coocoon to comment on milan again...good ! I like your spirit !
Cheers  :beermug: ..and all the best to you and family .

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 12:03:55 PM »

Nah Inzaghi is  " de weakest link " ..all de man doing is scoring on very big occassions . He gone an break de scoring record for European competition beating no less a person than Gerd Mueller .... and scoring both goals in the last European cup final and two more for Milan to claim de Intercontinental cup for de first time this season....
Omar tell me something which team in the top class flight usually challenging for 3 or more titles goes for less than 4 top strikers ? the fact that they have " never ending problems with Ronaldo" has escaped you right ? It is fat boy rather than Inzaghi who is the deadweight ....
I see you emerged from your coocoon to comment on milan again...good ! I like your spirit !

lol, i ent go nowhere breds..

a whole christmas season pass and you cyah yet understand my simple question was about whether inzaghi delivering de goods today.. bringing in de man career stats and all that.. congrats to de man on breaking mueller record but what dat have to do with wha he doing on the pitch currently in the league?? its not what you have done its what have you done lately?

credit where credit is due, two well taken goals in the club champ final.. especially the first one, a keen eye would have to see the run inzaghi made when kaka was sizing up to shoot.. 99% of strikers would just wait to see where the ball going and rebound, but he making a run catering for where the ball most likely would deflect if the keeper was to save.. that is the man special talent.. he know how to just "be there"..

but yet still, and this was my initial argument, i dont think in his current physical condition and form, he worthy of an AC milan starting role.. they need a striker delivering the goods week in week out.. u citing the big games, but is lack of scoring in small games that have them 8 pts off the relegation zone in Serie A right now..

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 12:41:58 PM »

lol, i ent go nowhere breds..

a whole christmas season pass and you cyah yet understand my simple question was about whether inzaghi delivering de goods today.. bringing in de man career stats and all that.. congrats to de man on breaking mueller record but what dat have to do with wha he doing on the pitch currently in the league?? its not what you have done its what have you done lately?

credit where credit is due, two well taken goals in the club champ final.. especially the first one, a keen eye would have to see the run inzaghi made when kaka was sizing up to shoot.. 99% of strikers would just wait to see where the ball going and rebound, but he making a run catering for where the ball most likely would deflect if the keeper was to save.. that is the man special talent.. he know how to just "be there"..

but yet still, and this was my initial argument, i dont think in his current physical condition and form, he worthy of an AC milan starting role.. they need a striker delivering the goods week in week out.. u citing the big games, but is lack of scoring in small games that have them 8 pts off the relegation zone in Serie A right now..

Ahem ...didn't see you mention anything about Kaka winning de World footballer of the year title ...which club team does he play for again ? I suppose he is just lighting up Serie A  ::)
wait dais de same team who is 8 pts off de relegation zone ...Omardinho I think you should call FIFA immediately and tell them the news..they might reverse this thing !

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 12:46:26 PM »
Ahem ...didn't see you mention anything about Kaka winning de World footballer of the year title ...which club team does he play for again ? I suppose he is just lighting up Serie A  ::)
wait dais de same team who is 8 pts off de relegation zone ...Omardinho I think you should call FIFA immediately and tell them the news..they might reverse this thing !

1) on what time span is the world footballer of the year title assessed and 2) is that the same time span i was using to assess inzaghi??

in any case, i eh sure wha yuh getting at there..

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 01:24:28 PM »

They real bounce they head with that move.

I feel ah obean-man who does back Inter praying on him.

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>