April 25, 2024, 02:10:02 PM

Author Topic: Ronald Koeman is a dread soldier  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ronald Koeman is a dread soldier
« on: December 21, 2007, 09:54:45 AM »
Check how he move dey. The cleanout at valencia has begin in de coldest of manners...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/soccer/wires/12/20/2080.ap.eu.spt.soc.valencia.canizares.0495/index.html

VALENCIA, Spain (AP) -Santiago Canizares is likely to retire after Valencia coach Ronald Koeman told the 38-year-old goalkeeper he would never play for the club again.

"The other day I said that I was 99 percent sure that I wanted to retire at Valencia and it's most probable that my last jersey worn will be Valencia's since that's what the club has decided,'' Canizares said Thursday.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronald Koeman is a dread soldier
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 01:39:34 PM »
Whey. Dat frigid and frig up.
The former Real Madrid and Celta Vigo goalkeeper, who is in his 10th season with Valencia, last played in the team's 0-0 Champions League draw at Chelsea on Dec. 11. Canizares, who played 46 times for Spain, said Koeman sat him down Tuesday - his birthday - and told him that he was "going to count on others, and nothing else.''

"He thought that I should speak with my representatives to reach an agreement about rescinding my contract, that he wasn't going to give me any explanations and that he didn't feel like discussing it,'' he said.

Koeman has informed Canizares, captain David Albelda and midfielder Miguel Angel Angulo that they were all surplus. Albelda and Angulo have been regulars at Valencia since 1996.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 04:04:00 PM »
THat is part of the game. When you hot you the player can make demands. When you cold, the club will dump you.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 04:17:23 PM »
 think there is a difference with stamping yuh style on a club and making scape goats............canizares hasnt done anything in the post that requires him to be axed but the fact is though, they bought a keeper in the off season and everyone knew that keeper wasnt  bought 2 be #2.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

1]; } ?>