March 28, 2024, 04:01:26 PM

Author Topic: Wim, Thanks for your energy and time  (Read 6976 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Wim, Thanks for your energy and time
« on: December 21, 2007, 04:57:14 PM »
I thought that this following post deserved to be at the head of the line, even though you will read it later on,  so...

Dear Wim,
             On Behalf of socawarriors.net,The Warrior Nation and every Trinidad and Tobago supporting individual, I would like to sincerely apologise to you and your assistants in the manner you have been treated by the TTFF. To have the patience to deal with them over this year of Disaster is quite credible. To be provided with a second even third fiddle squad, you managed to implement your programme and help our bewildered locals to actually learn how to pass a ball and improve their technique. I'm sure you have made a difference in their footballing lives.

We saw you manage a team of the Germany 2006 Squad twice and in the first encounter we crushed St Vincent 5-0 which also saw Legend Dwight Yorke play his last game for The Soca Warriors in front of a crowd which consisted mainly of blue seats and only true Die Hard Fans. In that game we truly saw how much we had grown over the years as we maintained possession and looked lethal for the entire game. We knew we were the Kings of the Caribbean and we were untouchable. Then the saddest day in my life occurred when i turned on TV6 one night and there my Heroes were, announcing that due to various problems encountered with the TTFF they were retiring until they were paid promised funds from the World Cup. When we played the second game against Panama we won 2-1 after controlling the game. As i sat there in the Hasley Crawford Stadium i realised that was it. My team which had grown so maturely over the past two years were now about to be destroyed. Two years of Blood Sweat and Tears, destroyed in 2 crazy days.

The year that followed(2007) saw a local team which you managed, came second in the Digicel Cup which was an excellent performance and it was almost heartbreaking to deal with the final loss. Then followed limited friendlies which we suffered in due to lack of experience but I am most certain it was gained. The Gold Cup provided a brave effort but that experience factor squashed all hope of what was supposed to have been a Great Success. I was convinced if we had our Blacklisted players back we would have won that Gold Cup and it would have sent out a statement to Concacaf letting them know we are a force to be reckoned with. 2007 was supposed to be a year of progression and preparation. It was however a sad dark year with the only light provided being a fighting local team doing the red black and white proud and a loyal coach who cold have quit but was determined to see us through. The "Big Boys" in office sat on their arses and drank Scotch and Coconut Water and continued their destruction of our Senior Team.

Now, A breath of Fresh Air. My Soca Warriors are back. Things started off sounding brightly, Friendly Fixtures announced and everything seemed good once again. Now with the experience of the overseas based professionals and the up and coming Locals we would truly have a strong squad and a very realistic chance of Qualifying for Africa 2010. But once again when things seem fine in this country something dark is lurking and unfortunately and very unfairly you have been let go by the TTFF in what seems to be a suspension. I do hope you continue with us once your blacklist is over and i just wanted to let you know you do have support and I would like to Thank You once more for nearly doing an impossible job. If you do decide to leave and it would be understandable I would like to wish you the very best for the Future and I hope you will cherish your happy memories working for Trinidad and Tobago National Team.

God Bless
Cheyenne Hector(Small Magician)

Well Wim,
I would like to thank you for your Energy and Time that you spent Coaching our National Team.

I believe that you NEVER had a chance
You had too much working against you
from Jackula the FIFA VP all the way down to Concacaf President and finally to the Special Advisor of the TTFF....you were on the losing end from the start.

Thanks again Sir
I wish you well in the Future
Have a GREAT 2008

Addendum: Now that the story has broken and I have read it, I have to ask
What de arse ya doin having fisty cuffs with Lincoln ???
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:26:28 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

d_#1Trinba

Re: Wim, Thanks for your energy and time
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 05:01:42 PM »
have some nice holidays wim..enjoy a few of our beers before you leave (if so) cheers

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 05:02:19 PM »
all  the best.....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 05:25:06 PM »
My god West Coast lol... i was now thinking of writing something like this...but mines is an apology

Dear Wim,
             On Behalf of socawarriors.net,The Warrior Nation and every Trinidad and Tobago supporting individual, I would like to sincerely apologise to you and your assistants in the manner you have been treated by the TTFF. To have the patience to deal with them over this year of Disaster is quite credible. To be provided with a second, even third fiddle squad, you managed to implement your programme and help our bewildered locals to actually learn how to pass a ball and improve their technique. I'm sure you have made a difference in their footballing lives.

We saw you manage a team of the Germany 2006 Squad twice and in the first encounter we crushed St Vincent 5-0 which also saw Legend Dwight Yorke play his last game for The Soca Warriors in front of a crowd which consisted mainly of blue seats and only true Die Hard Fans. In that game we truly saw how much we had grown over the years as we maintained possession and looked lethal for the entire game. We knew we were the Kings of the Caribbean and we were untouchable. Then the saddest day in my life occurred when i turned on TV6 one night and there my Heroes were, announcing that due to various problems encountered with the TTFF they were retiring until they were paid promised funds from the World Cup. When we played the second game against Panama we won 2-1 after controlling the game. As i sat there in the Hasley Crawford Stadium i realised that was it. My team which had grown so maturely over the past two years were now about to be destroyed. Two years of Blood Sweat and Tears, destroyed in 2 crazy days.

The year that followed(2007) saw a local team which you managed, came second in the Digicel Cup, which was an excellent performance and it was almost heartbreaking to deal with the final loss. Then followed limited friendlies which we suffered in due to lack of experience but I am most certain it was gained. The Gold Cup provided a brave effort but that experience factor squashed all hope of what was supposed to have been a Great Success. I was convinced if we had our Blacklisted players back we would have won that Gold Cup and it would have sent out a statement to Concacaf letting them know we are a force to be reckoned with. 2007 was supposed to be a year of progression and preparation. It was however a sad dark year with the only light provided being a fighting local team doing the red black and white proud and a loyal coach who cold have quit, but was determined to see us through. The "Big Boys" in office sat on their arses and drank Scotch and Coconut Water and continued their destruction of our Senior Team.

Now, A breath of Fresh Air. My Soca Warriors are back. Things started off sounding brightly, Friendly Fixtures announced and everything seemed good once again. Now with the experience of the overseas based professionals and the up and coming Locals we would truly have a strong squad and a very realistic chance of Qualifying for Africa 2010. But once again when things seem fine in this country something dark is lurking and unfortunately and very unfairly you have been let go by the TTFF in what seems to be a suspension. I do hope you continue with us once your blacklist is over and I just wanted to let you know you do have support and I would like to Thank You once more for nearly doing an impossible job. If you do decide to leave and it would be understandable, I would like to wish you the very best for the Future and I hope you will cherish your happy memories working for The Trinidad and Tobago National Team.

God Bless
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:39:29 AM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 05:29:34 PM »
Very well said there Small Magician

maybe you should include that he was not paid for three months even though the TTFF "Special Advisor" received $173 Million TnT for the World Cup Campaign.
Jackuyla where is the Money?

This is JUST gnikcuf amazing turn of events. As MEP says ya just have to Laugh oui
I trully believe it was a SETUP
Addendum: seems like it was so weird I did not want to believe the story
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:27:53 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 05:31:25 PM »
I wonder if Flex and Tallman could put your post as the lead post in this thread or maybe even start your own thread and I delete this one, or maybe just leave things as they are.

Very well said there Small Magician

Thanks man

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 05:34:11 PM »
My god West Coast lol... i was now thinking of writing something like this...but mines is an apology

Dear Wim,
             On Behalf of socawarriors.net,The Warrior Nation and every Trinidad and Tobago supporting individual, I would like to sincerely apologise to you and your assistants in the manner you have been treated by the TTFF. To have the patience to deal with them over this year of Disaster is quite credible. To be provided with a second even third fiddle squad, you managed to implement your programme and help our bewildered locals to actually learn how to pass a ball and improve their technique. I'm sure you have made a difference in their footballing lives.

We saw you manage a team of the Germany 2006 Squad twice and in the first encounter we crushed St Vincent 5-0 which also saw Legend Dwight Yorke play his last game for The Soca Warriors in front of a crowd which consisted mainly of blue seats and only true Die Hard Fans. In that game we truly saw how much we had grown over the years as we maintained possession and looked lethal for the entire game. We knew we were the Kings of the Caribbean and we were untouchable. Then the saddest day in my life occurred when i turned on TV6 one night and there my Heroes were, announcing that due to various problems encountered with the TTFF they were retiring until they were paid promised funds from the World Cup. When we played the second game against Panama we won 2-1 after controlling the game. As i sat there in the Hasley Crawford Stadium i realised that was it. My team which had grown so maturily over the past two years were now about to be destroyed. Two years of Blood Sweat and Tears, destroyed in 2 crazy days.

The year that followed(2007) saw a local team which you managed, came second in the Digicel Cup which was an excellent performance and it was almost heartbreaking to deal with the final loss. Then followed limited friendlies which we suffered in due to lack of experience but I am most certain it was gained. The Gold Cup provided a brave effort but that experience factor squashed all hope of what was supposed to have been a Great Success. I was convinced if we had or Blacklisted players back we would have won that Gold Cup and it would have sent out a statement to Concacaf letting them know we are a force to be reckoned with. 2007 was supposed to be a year of progression and preparation. It was however a sad dark year with the only light provided being a fighting local team doing the red black and white proud and a loyal coach who cold have quit but was determined to see us through. The "Big Boys" in office sat on their arses and drank Scotch and Coconut Water and continued their destruction of our Senior Team.

Now, A breath of Fresh Air. My Soca Warriors are back. Things start off sounding brightly, Friendly Fixtures announced and everything seemed good once again. Now with the experience of the Over Sea professionals and the up and coming Locals we would truly have a strong squad and a very realistic chance of Qualifying for Africa 2010. But once again when things seem fine in this country something dark is lurking and unfortunately and very unfairly you have been let go by the TTFF in what seems to be a suspension. I do hope you continue with us once your blacklist is over and i just wanted to let you know you do have support and I would like to Thank You once more for nearly doing an impossible job. If you do decide to leave and it would be understandable I would like to wish you the very best for the Future and I hope you will cherish your happy memories working for Trinidad and Tobago National Team.

God Bless

Bravo!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 05:45:04 PM »

Dear Wim,

The year that followed(2007) saw a local team which you managed, came second in the Digicel Cup which was an excellent performance and it was almost heartbreaking to deal with the final loss. Then followed limited friendlies which we suffered in due to lack of experience but I am most certain it was gained. The Gold Cup provided a brave effort but that experience factor squashed all hope of what was supposed to have been a Great Success. I was convinced if we had or Blacklisted players back we would have won that Gold Cup and it would have sent out a statement to Concacaf letting them know we are a force to be reckoned with. 2007 was supposed to be a year of progression and preparation. It was however a sad dark year with the only light provided being a fighting local team doing the red black and white proud and a loyal coach who cold have quit but was determined to see us through. The "Big Boys" in office sat on their arses and drank Scotch and Coconut Water and continued their destruction of our Senior Team.

Now, A breath of Fresh Air. My Soca Warriors are back. Things start off sounding brightly, Friendly Fixtures announced and everything seemed good once again. Now with the experience of the Over Sea professionals and the up and coming Locals we would truly have a strong squad and a very realistic chance of Qualifying for Africa 2010. But once again when things seem fine in this country something dark is lurking and unfortunately and very unfairly you have been let go by the TTFF in what seems to be a suspension. I do hope you continue with us once your blacklist is over and i just wanted to let you know you do have support and I would like to Thank You once more for nearly doing an impossible job. If you do decide to leave and it would be understandable I would like to wish you the very best for the Future and I hope you will cherish your happy memories working for Trinidad and Tobago National Team.

God Bless

email this to lasana   email this to the newsday
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 05:58:30 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 05:46:56 PM »
Small Mag, you should send that to the newspapers

not only is it an apology but also an expository piece. I hope they will print it

T&T welcomes back...the King

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 05:48:41 PM »
yeah i plan on sending it in to all 3 newspapers ... you think i should take out the scotch and coconut water part? lol for the papers.. i guess here i could get away with it but i dont want to be banned from attending tnt games

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 05:50:02 PM »
just heard on the TV Sports news that Wim had "An Altercation" with a TTFF offical...

wonder who ???....Sam Phillips just resigned....so i just guessing....maybe ( Hopefully) he cuff Camps
who allyuh think it is....and then, we should really wait to hear the TTFF side of the story...or should we??
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 08:49:09 PM »
yeah i plan on sending it in to all 3 newspapers ... you think i should take out the scotch and coconut water part? lol for the papers.. i guess here i could get away with it but i dont want to be banned from attending tnt games

yeah I would omit the sitting on arses and scotch and coconut water part and re-word it differently. Everything else should stay as is

Yuh could even include some indication of your youth b/c the newspapers welcome letters from young people regarding serious issues and ppl probably pay more attention

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 10:11:31 PM »
SM dat CIC education payin off sent it do d press
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 12:28:31 AM »
SM dat CIC education payin off sent it do d press

*nods head knowingly*

You done do the hard work Smalls...just do the minor editting and press send. You voiced the sentiments of the majority of us very eloquently.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2007, 12:31:04 AM »

If after all the shit that went on, a man who suppose tobe in the know could up and criticise me indirectly behind me back by saying the team *should* play more friendlies, I mihself might be tempted to hit him a cuff in he mouth, Tiger or no Tiger...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2007, 01:52:35 AM »

Good riddance to a complete waste of time.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 02:05:48 AM »

If after all the shit that went on, a man who suppose tobe in the know could up and criticise me indirectly behind me back by saying the team *should* play more friendlies, I mihself might be tempted to hit him a cuff in he mouth, Tiger or no Tiger...

Here is the article in question. I don't know what can be taken as a criticism of Wim since he was never the one to arrange games. In fact, Wim was upset at Jack for setting up the August 2006 game against Japan on a non-FIFA date. If anything, the TD comments regarding the lack of matches were meant for Jack and co. not Wim. I think the TD deserves the benefit of the doubt on this one.   

Warriors tackle mighty Mexicans

Wim lines up Mexico, El Salvador

Ian Prescott iprescott@trinidadexpress.com

Thursday, September 20th 2007

getting ready: Wim Rijsbergen

"Everything is still based on looking for a team in the next couple of months to go into the World Cup qualifying. The draw is in November, and hopefully we will know the situation with the foreign players by then. "

With the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF) draw for 2010 World Cup qualifying coming up soon, Wim Rijsbergen, coach of Trinidad and Tobago's national senior team, has restarted his international programme.

The Dutchman has called 20 players to begin training next Tuesday in preparation for upcoming international friendly matches, away to Mexico on October 14 and El Salvador on October 17.

The team to play Mexico is expected to comprise much of the squad that competed at the CONCACAF Gold Cup, in June.

Among the professionals expected to be selected are Holland-based Darryl Roberts, Densill Theobald, who is now based in Hungary, England-based Silvio Spann, and United States-based Andre Pacheco and Andre Toussaint.

Still missing are many of the players who represented Trinidad and Tobago at the World Cup Finals in Germany, last June, but who have since been debarred from representing the national team due to a money dispute with the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF).

Rijsbergen said he will use the players now available to him, but is hoping that the situation with the rest is resolved in the near future.

In recent times, Rijsbergen's programme has been hit by the cancellation of international warm-ups, while CONCACAF giants United States and Mexico have had the opportunity to play the mighty Brazilians.

The Dutch coach was at the First Citizens Cup double-header, in Arima, on Wednesday night.

"If we are to have a successful build-up, we have to have a good mix of players. Some local and some foreign-based , who have been exposed to a higher intensity of football. A couple of good international games would help at least to give some of the guys exposure to international football.

"The purpose is to see one or two other players and where they are at international level. Everyone understands that we have a long way to go."

Meanwhile, Lincoln Phillips, T&T football's technical director, feels that T&T should have played many more such matches at this stage.

"It's quite unfortunate that we have not played as many matches. At this stage we are still ahead in the ball game, but not by far. We have never started our programme immediately after the World Cup, we usually wait two years before doing something. It would definitely be better for us to be playing games, regardless of which teams we play."

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2007, 02:17:13 AM »

you get what you wish for. I just hope that the form it takes and the consequences it engender don't make you want to kick yourself over it later, for TNT football's sake

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2007, 02:17:50 AM »

Here is the article in question. I don't know what can be taken as a criticism of Wim since he was never the one to arrange games. In fact, Wim was upset at Jack for setting up the August 2006 game against Japan on a non-FIFA date. If anything, the TD comments regarding the lack of matches were meant for Jack and co. not Wim. I think the TD deserves the benefit of the doubt on this one.   

Warriors tackle mighty Mexicans

Wim lines up Mexico, El Salvador

Ian Prescott iprescott@trinidadexpress.com

Thursday, September 20th 2007

getting ready: Wim Rijsbergen

"Everything is still based on looking for a team in the next couple of months to go into the World Cup qualifying. The draw is in November, and hopefully we will know the situation with the foreign players by then. "

With the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF) draw for 2010 World Cup qualifying coming up soon, Wim Rijsbergen, coach of Trinidad and Tobago's national senior team, has restarted his international programme.

The Dutchman has called 20 players to begin training next Tuesday in preparation for upcoming international friendly matches, away to Mexico on October 14 and El Salvador on October 17.

The team to play Mexico is expected to comprise much of the squad that competed at the CONCACAF Gold Cup, in June.

Among the professionals expected to be selected are Holland-based Darryl Roberts, Densill Theobald, who is now based in Hungary, England-based Silvio Spann, and United States-based Andre Pacheco and Andre Toussaint.

Still missing are many of the players who represented Trinidad and Tobago at the World Cup Finals in Germany, last June, but who have since been debarred from representing the national team due to a money dispute with the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF).

Rijsbergen said he will use the players now available to him, but is hoping that the situation with the rest is resolved in the near future.

In recent times, Rijsbergen's programme has been hit by the cancellation of international warm-ups, while CONCACAF giants United States and Mexico have had the opportunity to play the mighty Brazilians.

The Dutch coach was at the First Citizens Cup double-header, in Arima, on Wednesday night.

"If we are to have a successful build-up, we have to have a good mix of players. Some local and some foreign-based , who have been exposed to a higher intensity of football. A couple of good international games would help at least to give some of the guys exposure to international football.

"The purpose is to see one or two other players and where they are at international level. Everyone understands that we have a long way to go."

Meanwhile, Lincoln Phillips, T&T football's technical director, feels that T&T should have played many more such matches at this stage.

"It's quite unfortunate that we have not played as many matches. At this stage we are still ahead in the ball game, but not by far. We have never started our programme immediately after the World Cup, we usually wait two years before doing something. It would definitely be better for us to be playing games, regardless of which teams we play."

Tempo, as part of Whiimps portfolio , he was in charge of proposing dates for international games.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2007, 02:21:08 AM »

you get what you wish for. I just hope that the form it takes and the consequences it engender don't make you want to kick yourself over it later, for TNT football's sake

Wim niether had the caliber or experience to see us to a WC. Now we must take the right decisions look at what Beenhakker to the position brought and find somebody as good as or better. it's as simple as that.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 02:23:14 AM »
so wait nah. Lincoln make these comments on the 19th of September (they were published on the 20th)

Wim wait until October to cuff him up for that. The TTFF wait until the 4th December to suspend him for that reaction, and they wait until the Friday before Christmas to let people know about said suspension.

Am I the only one confused  ???

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2007, 02:26:58 AM »

Wim niether had the caliber or experience to see us to a WC. Now we must take the right decisions look at what Beenhakker to the position brought and find somebody as good as or better. it's as simple as that.

And thats where you and the TTFF will usual end up diverging.

Just remember that Beenhakker was second choice to a man who had players immediately up in consensus against him for documented racist attitudes and who is now coaching a non league team back in England...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 04:05:01 AM by Midknight »

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2007, 02:55:57 AM »
so wait nah. Lincoln make these comments on the 19th of September (they were published on the 20th)

Wim wait until October to cuff him up for that. The TTFF wait until the 4th December to suspend him for that reaction, and they wait until the Friday before Christmas to let people know about said suspension.

Am I the only one confused  ???

Perhaps Wim didn't read the article when it was published and instead it took someone to show it to him with the intent to "wind him up"  Having a combustable personality, Wim then lashed out feeling that the TDs comments were meant as a dig. Even when LaForest and Bertile was doing nonsense, the TD never criticised the national coaches publicly, its not his style. As far as Wim's "portfolio" is concerned,  it is Jack and Jack alone who set's up dates. Wim probably called for additional dates to be played but everyone knows that Jack is the one who sets those dates up. Don't fall for the smokescreen. Look at who's the benficiery in this whole thing? It ain't the TD.   

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2007, 03:05:30 AM »
Regarding the setting of dates:

There is likely a divergence between actual practice and what's on paper somewhere. I think I recall fishs bringing the evidence on this previously.

Certainly the perception of the recently scheduled friendly versus Jamaica is that it was an affair finalized by two men - Jack Warner and the incoming JFF Pres.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2007, 06:37:20 AM »
wha is de saying? no bad breeze doh blow? dis must be a blessing in diguise, hopefully we could get someone else (and yes ah mean ah non-local coach) on board to see we through to South Africa...and me eh talking bout joky Corneal and he assistant Mcomie.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2007, 06:52:39 AM »

well gally is not as good as leo ... so i suggets the the ducth under 21 coach
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trevor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2007, 06:54:37 AM »
I could understand if Wim had tried to attack other TTFF members for whatever reason he chose, but in all people is Lincoln he went after.  Lincoln??!!  What does that tell allyuh about Wim?  They say Wim more sour than a bag of lime.  Ah could hear Nakhid laughing in Lebanon, and saying, “Ah tell allyuh so.” 

Small Magician, as a big CIC brother, Ah tell yuh, leave Wim alone!  It is a sad situation, but Wim set up he own self. 

Trevor

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2007, 07:19:04 AM »
I believe that dealing with Jackula and his crap must be very trying, and I know I would make a serious jail if it was me, but to let yourself get to the point that you having fisty cuffs with the TD tells me that maybe WIM better move on to another Job where Wim would be dealing with a civilised "Special Advisor". ;)
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2007, 07:39:29 AM »
Every year it is .the same ole thing. The writing was on the wall, for all to see it was just a matter of time. Well, this is the season of hope-so "Forgetting what lies behind we move on towards the goal of W/c qualifiers.
 Did Small Maqician really pen this post- Hope for the young man.
 Big maq must be proud of his son.
 I know the feeling when Touches write sometimes.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2007, 08:19:07 AM »

At this stage Gally is definitely no the answer. Dutch u21 coach ? Because we supposed to be playing the dutch style ? Right now ew doh have any style.
We need a coach GOOD enuff know how to put together a team and playing style that we could feel confident WHEN we go up against Mexico anywhere we have a 50 50 chance or better of beating them.
That is what we have to have to qualify for SA.

well gally is not as good as leo ... so i suggets the the ducth under 21 coach

1]; } ?>