April 29, 2024, 03:54:37 AM

Author Topic: bertille oooo bertille..son of the nation  (Read 6474 times)

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: bertille oooo bertille..son of the nation
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 07:46:11 PM »
Ah was watching dis thread, and ah didn't want tuh come on it, cuz ah didn't want tuh come cross de wrong way. Well fack dat, ah go jump in. Hear meh nah, any one ah de BSC lovers, all yuh come forward and please let meh know why de hell all yuh still mentioning BSC tuh lead we after we went tuh ah WC. People dis is not ah padnah thing, or ah went tuh school wid him or ah met him one time, we old talk and he bought meh ah few beers, ah roti and ah apple j, so dat is meh boi. I'm very heartless when it come tuh anybody leading my country as ah coach. The progress and success is more important tuh me dan anthing else. When ah say dat ah mean like dis, if meh father is coach and he is not ready, ah voting against him getting de job 2, look at meh avatar (Latapy fuh life) there is not one member on dis forum, dat love dat breddah as ah player like me (BM might be de closest). Well not even Latapy cud get my approval at dis time. Alright nuff said, meh point is dat all yuh doh realize dat at de senior team level, BSC does look good against some teams and den he does meet up wid ah huge brick wall and cah go further dan dat. Ah doh have time fuh dat mess no more, we went WC and nuff people looking at we team, dey also looking at individuals tuh get dem ah contract so dat our local bois cud collect ah piece ah piece ah money on pay day.

Doh ever get meh post wrong yuh know, BSC is meh number one local coach, then Gally, but we must accept dat he has ah limit and cud never get past dat. Ah didn't mention Anton at all, cuz he need a decent run as de man in charge of de senior team, tuh really get any kind ah rating. If all yuh doh believe meh, ah know most of you all are very inteligent, pull up de man stats, and prove meh wrong, please, please. So wid dat said, let us say thanks as a nation to Mr St Clair, he has served us very well, thank you very much sir, but he do not have what it take, tuh take tuh move forward wid our senior team, tuh challenge and compete wid CONCACAF best and de other countries in de world. My suggestion is to keep him around de development ah de national yute teams, he cud definitely help get dem ready fuh de next level, and den ah world class coach, cud take dem yutes and put de final touches on dem. This is my lil 12 cents, forget about BSC, we cud start dreaming about some big name coaches, it might not happen, but it is nice tuh dream.

Fishs, meh breddah, ah know Gally is yuh boi, but ah sorry, from 1989 tuh now, do de maths, a lot of things have changed and Gally have not been active at a level high enough, wid success, tuh get dat position at all. If ah was de individual tuh pick coaches, wud I give dem a chance again? Yes. But hear de difference, ah will give dem a chance after de WC last year or de beginning of 2007, wid some serious friendlies lined up, give dat person some time tuh make adjustments. When December of 2007 or January of 2008 come, review Gally or BSC performances and den make a decision about his future wid de team. In case ah member might have gotten lost wid meh explanation, what I'm trying to say is dat now is not de time for trial and error at all. We need an individual dat is a proven world class coach, tuh steer our ship in de right. Cuz people when de WCQ start, when yuh do trial and error wid ah new coach in de WCQ, when yuh ketch yuh self, is because yuh put yuh self in ah big hole, and it is 2  late tuh qualify. HIGHLY BLESSED

SUPA, ah hear yuh. I do agree that BSC is not as equipped as say Beenie and other premier coaches. However, the problem is not with the coaches (Wim didn't do sh*t for us), the problem is the new footballing culture in T&T, especially our elite local players. It's only so much a coach can do, as they say "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't let it drink".

A lot of folks talk about our local coaches needing to take part in more coaching  courses etc, but I say no amount of coaching course will help us now. We will only see significant change when our footballers change their approach to the game and life in general. Our players don't want success bad enough, although many will preach that they do, but their actions and attitudes show otherwise.

I don't care who yuh bring to coach our national team within the next 5 years, the results will be the same. At the end of the day it's the players who win game, the coach is a mere facilitator.

Our performance under Beenie prior to our first ever WC game was no different then we have seen under previous coaches. Our performance under Wim was worse than when BSC or even Gally had the team. In T&T two areas must be addressed - overall TTFF administration and attitudes of our players.

What is unique about BSC is that he never played this game at any level higher that "rec ball", and he was able to take our national youth and senior team to a youth WC etc, and of course he has the 2nd best winning record of any T&T national coach - imagine that. All these other coaches we have selected have all played for their National teams or premier pro clubs, BSC only played "sweat matches", and was the quintessential bench warmer in Tobago. However, you cannot deny that there is something special about BSC, it certainly isn't his playing ability, but his unique leadership skills, and let's not forget his undying patriotism.

In T&T we have a lot of the elements necessary for future successes - Talent, facilities etc - we now need to instill a winning attitude, and the ""ball ho" mentality.

With that said, I do believe that TTFF will be wasting $$$$ by hiring another $$$$ coach at this time, Their efforts and $$$$ should be spent on adjusting the mentality of our players 'cause as I said above, it's the player who win games, and if their don't want it bad enough, no coach can help.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 08:18:40 PM by Baygo Boy »

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2007, 08:15:38 PM »
well said supa..galy eh do anything since 1989..true he coach some league teams such as starworld, etc. but no exposure to intl competition so I doubt Gally learn much in the last 18 years

BSC had his fair share of success (Signal Hill, Gold Cup, Under 20 world cup) but his ignorance and stupidity outweighs whatever capabilities he possess.  I will give 2 examples (one we all know about)

1) Players with dreadlocks are not selected

2) Bertie doh like to select players with university degrees because he feel they taking ah spot from a player with no education..he believe man with degree should find ah corporate wuk since they have ah degree and let the non degree player sweat since he cyah get ah corporate wuk...that kinda idiot metality needs to stay in blasted Tobago

Real Madness, what sh*t yuh talking 'bout BSC not selecting University players. This is ah man who have gotten college scholarships for his players, and continue to seek scholarships, and follow their college careers etc.

I happen to know for a fact that he doesn't like to deal with the unavailability issues (are you familar with NCAA policies?) so he allows them to continue their degree, and use the opportunity to give local based the opportunity to showcase - what the f*ck is wrong with that. Remember, only a few 'ballers will ever have the opportunity to "make it" in this game, and that the shelf life of a 'Baller is short, so those who have the ability and opportunity to get an  education should take it.

And hear nah, by making it ah not talking about league 1 and 2, ah referring to at minimum Championship and EPL, not even MLS. And after what they goh do - hopefully coach, and coach where and who.

As far as this rasta hair style thing is concerned, who de f*ck goh deny that if we brother didn't have it, that de English boi wouldn't have had the opportunity to hold on, ultimately leading to we loss - maybe BSC understood that de event would happen :-). I for one wish he didn't have it during that game  :rotfl:

Before ah forget, F*CK YOU - yuh dumb ass muddr C*NT - yuh know why - you and yuh PRICK BREATH.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 08:28:27 PM by Baygo Boy »

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 08:47:04 PM »
well said supa..galy eh do anything since 1989..true he coach some league teams such as starworld, etc. but no exposure to intl competition so I doubt Gally learn much in the last 18 years

BSC had his fair share of success (Signal Hill, Gold Cup, Under 20 world cup) but his ignorance and stupidity outweighs whatever capabilities he possess.  I will give 2 examples (one we all know about)

2) Bertie doh like to select players with university degrees because he feel they taking ah spot from a player with no education..he believe man with degree should find ah corporate wuk since they have ah degree and let the non degree player sweat since he cyah get ah corporate wuk...that kinda idiot metality needs to stay in blasted Tobago

Real Madness, what sh*t yuh talking 'bout BSC not selecting University players. This is ah man who have gotten college scholarships for his players, and continue to seek scholarships, and follow their college careers etc.

I happen to know for a fact that he doesn't like to deal with the unavailability issues (are you familar with NCAA policies?) so he allows them to continue their degree, and use the opportunity to give local based the opportunity to showcase - what the f*ck is wrong with that. Remember, only a few 'ballers will ever have the opportunity to "make it" in this game, and that the shelf life of a 'Baller is short, so those who have the ability and opportunity to get an  education should take it.

And hear nah, by making it ah not talking about league 1 and 2, ah referring to at minimum Championship and EPL, not even MLS. And after what they goh do - hopefully coach, and coach where and who.

As far as this rasta hair style thing is concerned, who de f*ck goh deny that if we brother didn't have it, that de English boi wouldn't have had the opportunity to hold on, ultimately leading to we loss - maybe BSC understood that de event would happen :-). I for one wish he didn't have it during that game  :rotfl:

Before ah forget, F*CK YOU - yuh dumb ass muddr C*NT - yuh know why - you and yuh PRICK BREATH.

Baygo Boy...

Have a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2007, 09:03:38 PM »
Ah was watching dis thread, and ah didn't want tuh come on it, cuz ah didn't want tuh come cross de wrong way. Well fack dat, ah go jump in. Hear meh nah, any one ah de BSC lovers, all yuh come forward and please let meh know why de hell all yuh still mentioning BSC tuh lead we after we went tuh ah WC. People dis is not ah padnah thing, or ah went tuh school wid him or ah met him one time, we old talk and he bought meh ah few beers, ah roti and ah apple j, so dat is meh boi. I'm very heartless when it come tuh anybody leading my country as ah coach. The progress and success is more important tuh me dan anthing else. When ah say dat ah mean like dis, if meh father is coach and he is not ready, ah voting against him getting de job 2, look at meh avatar (Latapy fuh life) there is not one member on dis forum, dat love dat breddah as ah player like me (BM might be de closest). Well not even Latapy cud get my approval at dis time. Alright nuff said, meh point is dat all yuh doh realize dat at de senior team level, BSC does look good against some teams and den he does meet up wid ah huge brick wall and cah go further dan dat. Ah doh have time fuh dat mess no more, we went WC and nuff people looking at we team, dey also looking at individuals tuh get dem ah contract so dat our local bois cud collect ah piece ah piece ah money on pay day.

Doh ever get meh post wrong yuh know, BSC is meh number one local coach, then Gally, but we must accept dat he has ah limit and cud never get past dat. Ah didn't mention Anton at all, cuz he need a decent run as de man in charge of de senior team, tuh really get any kind ah rating. If all yuh doh believe meh, ah know most of you all are very inteligent, pull up de man stats, and prove meh wrong, please, please. So wid dat said, let us say thanks as a nation to Mr St Clair, he has served us very well, thank you very much sir, but he do not have what it take, tuh take tuh move forward wid our senior team, tuh challenge and compete wid CONCACAF best and de other countries in de world. My suggestion is to keep him around de development ah de national yute teams, he cud definitely help get dem ready fuh de next level, and den ah world class coach, cud take dem yutes and put de final touches on dem. This is my lil 12 cents, forget about BSC, we cud start dreaming about some big name coaches, it might not happen, but it is nice tuh dream.

Fishs, meh breddah, ah know Gally is yuh boi, but ah sorry, from 1989 tuh now, do de maths, a lot of things have changed and Gally have not been active at a level high enough, wid success, tuh get dat position at all. If ah was de individual tuh pick coaches, wud I give dem a chance again? Yes. But hear de difference, ah will give dem a chance after de WC last year or de beginning of 2007, wid some serious friendlies lined up, give dat person some time tuh make adjustments. When December of 2007 or January of 2008 come, review Gally or BSC performances and den make a decision about his future wid de team. In case ah member might have gotten lost wid meh explanation, what I'm trying to say is dat now is not de time for trial and error at all. We need an individual dat is a proven world class coach, tuh steer our ship in de right. Cuz people when de WCQ start, when yuh do trial and error wid ah new coach in de WCQ, when yuh ketch yuh self, is because yuh put yuh self in ah big hole, and it is 2  late tuh qualify. HIGHLY BLESSED

I fully agree with you SUPA. Gally would have needed to have a team in training since 2006 after the WC for his style of coaching to have had any chance of producing positive results, it simply too late to ask him to take the team now.
We rolling in money in this country and we had been promised from the Emperor that we not just making the next WC but we actually going and do better than the last 1, as I see it dais saying spend de money on another coach as big as Beenie or better.
It still have the Jack factor to consider but I feel it going to play out like this. Jack going to foot the bill in the earlies and GOTT going to step up to the plate and spend the bucks . It happen the last time and it going to happen again
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2007, 10:45:28 PM »
Baygo boy , this is the same garbage i was taliking bout that plague our nation, the plantocracy bullshyte between trini's & bagonians. yuh notice the man attack gally and stclaire , but yuh only defend st claire toot and nail, who in my book is ah bigger cunny hole than even mc commie. you just showed how ignorant you are by defending a man who is obviously bias towards dreadlocks,  by making the greatest ignoramus statement i've ever heard on this board,it just goes to show where your allegiance lay.

you remind me of that dipshit judy foudy when she said sancho should've cut his dread before the WC. now if sancho was a black american she would've probably lost her job for being unprofessional, but since we caribbeans don't have a voice she had nothing to fear cause nobody even brought it up.

about your kakahole statement. no coach should be defended for that kind of bias, even if he were an immediate relative, that's why the develop world would alway stay ahead of us , BC of our bias unprofessional approach to life. BTW i think you made a very upsetting statement about brent sancho, a man who gave his all for his country, yuh think you will ever in a million yrs make such a contribution, you disrespectfull DOG!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2007, 12:16:12 AM »

let mih clarify mih statement..when i referred to players with university degrees i specifically mean players who went to prestige schools (i.e. naps, pres, cic, fatima, qrc etc.) and not players who went to snr comp...for the record i am not differentiating between prestige schools and snr. comp, based on my experiences they are good men and women who came out of all schools..

i am fully aware of BSC getting schols for tobago players...however he have ah complex about men from prestige schools..i.e.  they went big school and dat should be good enuff for dem..leave football for de poor man (not everybody whow went to ah prestige school rich but in BSC small mind that is the case).

i will give an old example of BSC and his dislike for prestige school players..the under 20 WC team with yorke and nixon was on ah tour..i believe it was ah south american tour...a group of players got separated from the rest of the team at the airport..to my best recollection the players involved were kevin moze, gavin moze, anthony sherwood and sterling smith...Mr St Clair eventually went off (i.e. how you responded to my post, same quality language) on these players talking about they light skinned and they feel dey white and better than their team mates..

i have more recent examples but i will not disclose them because i don't want to comment on players currently involved in the national setup..never know who might be the next coach or read this website...

so baygo boy try to be objective, in my case my post was not clear so you had every reason to disagree but  respect ppl opinion and learn to communicate in a mature manner.

Hope you and BSC have a wonderful holidays...

Peace.

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2007, 01:27:17 AM »

let mih clarify mih statement..when i referred to players with university degrees i specifically mean players who went to prestige schools (i.e. naps, pres, cic, fatima, qrc etc.) and not players who went to snr comp...for the record i am not differentiating between prestige schools and snr. comp, based on my experiences they are good men and women who came out of all schools..

i am fully aware of BSC getting schols for tobago players...however he have ah complex about men from prestige schools..i.e.  they went big school and dat should be good enuff for dem..leave football for de poor man (not everybody whow went to ah prestige school rich but in BSC small mind that is the case).

i will give an old example of BSC and his dislike for prestige school players..the under 20 WC team with yorke and nixon was on ah tour..i believe it was ah south american tour...a group of players got separated from the rest of the team at the airport..to my best recollection the players involved were kevin moze, gavin moze, anthony sherwood and sterling smith...Mr St Clair eventually went off (i.e. how you responded to my post, same quality language) on these players talking about they light skinned and they feel dey white and better than their team mates..

i have more recent examples but i will not disclose them because i don't want to comment on players currently involved in the national setup..never know who might be the next coach or read this website...

so baygo boy try to be objective, in my case my post was not clear so you had every reason to disagree but  respect ppl opinion and learn to communicate in a mature manner.

Hope you and BSC have a wonderful holidays...

Peace.

Madness, in your post you did not say high school players from prestige schools, you said players with university degrees. Also BSC does not have a problem with players from prestige schools, are you aware that Bishop's High in Tobago is considered a prestige school, and a majority of the players that have recieved university scholarships through BSC attended Bishop's?

When you made the statement, and I quote "that kinda idiot metality needs to stay in blasted Tobago" what were you really saying - think about it for a second, then you will understand why I took offense.

Merry Xmas to you too.

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007, 01:50:25 AM »
Baygo boy , this is the same garbage i was taliking bout that plague our nation, the plantocracy bullshyte between trini's & bagonians. yuh notice the man attack gally and stclaire , but yuh only defend st claire toot and nail, who in my book is ah bigger cunny hole than even mc commie. you just showed how ignorant you are by defending a man who is obviously bias towards dreadlocks,  by making the greatest ignoramus statement i've ever heard on this board,it just goes to show where your allegiance lay.

you remind me of that dipshit judy foudy when she said sancho should've cut his dread before the WC. now if sancho was a black american she would've probably lost her job for being unprofessional, but since we caribbeans don't have a voice she had nothing to fear cause nobody even brought it up.

about your kakahole statement. no coach should be defended for that kind of bias, even if he were an immediate relative, that's why the develop world would alway stay ahead of us , BC of our bias unprofessional approach to life. BTW i think you made a very upsetting statement about brent sancho, a man who gave his all for his country, yuh think you will ever in a million yrs make such a contribution, you disrespectfull DOG!!!

Cool, I happen to know BSC personally, so when inaccurate statements are being made I am in a position to defend. I cannot defend Gally simply because I don't know "jack shit" about the man.

About BSC so called bias towards dreadlocks - do you know that during his coaching career he has coached many a dreadlocked player. He coached a few at Signal Hill over the years, and they didn't have to cut their locks. I remember when he coached my club team in 'Bago  several years ago we had 4 dreadlocked Starters, and not one was required to shave their hair, it never came up, as a matter of fact our team was noted for our frequent use of ganja, even on match day  ;) - I plead the fifth  ;D (about 70% of our team were hardcore weed smokers and boozers, and BSC was very aware of this). His only requirements were show up ready to train - don't be late, and no partying de night before the game.

BSC don't have a problem with dreadlocks, his problem is players with bad attitudes etc, it doh matter if yuh rasta or have jeri curls, white or black , rich or poor, Trini or 'Bagonian - if he don't like yuh attitude he will find ah way to punish yuh.

I know for a fact that he has made several attempts to recruit talented dreadlock players from other clubs - without success simply because most can't deal with his level of discipline. I am certain that your knowledge of his run in with Sancho came from public info and not BSC or Sancho directly.

As regards Sancho. what is this upsetting statement that I made ? If yuh know anything about me you will understand that I have nothing against locks, or players with them, as you will notice I included a smiley in my Sancho sentence. But de truth is ah really wish he wasn't wearing it on that fateful day - don't you?   :devil:  :beermug: :rotfl: Behave yuhself Dread, and by the way - I have been called worse.

PS: What de F*ck is an unprofessional approach to life?

« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 02:27:04 AM by Baygo Boy »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2007, 02:50:07 AM »

Damn...alla dat?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2007, 03:48:19 AM »

PS: What de F*ck is an unprofessional approach to life?  
It means what is says, every local kakahole polititian, big businessman, coach, elected official, they all suffer from an unproffessional approach to life. that's why gally, BSC, alvin kakahole, and who ever i missed failed, and a white man with the correct approach to life succeded. that's what it mean's!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 03:50:34 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2007, 06:20:03 AM »
wha bout d#1_trinba song?

d_#1Trinba

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2007, 10:03:29 AM »
Some say iza new sound for d mas
I go cocoreef to stick a one christ
Forgivness of the nation is one youth persist
never fall down in meh jung cause BSC is D class

d_#1Trinba

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2007, 10:11:46 AM »
Lets talk real Bsc is somebody ina the football scene no? im in france so..dont have the TV6 option on my comp this year..im a soon get one peeaaace

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2007, 10:24:58 AM »
Baygo.

i am not referring to prestige schools in tobago..BSC look out for all in Tobago..his complex is with trinis especially ppl who kick ball and went to prestige schools then get ah universioty degree.

i eh going to argue with yuh..obviously u are a big fan of BSC and that is yuh choice...based on my conversations with trini players he is a very ignorant coach..that being said..if you look at a lot of my past posts you would see where i say BSC is still a good youth coach despite his shortcomings (all coaches have dem) and i think he will be good at the U15 or U17 level..at the snr level he cant cut it..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2007, 10:49:58 AM »
Yuh reduce Bertille all the way down to U-15?

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Ah en new...jus doh post as often as oda people
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2007, 10:52:57 AM »
I'll never say anything else as it pertains to Bertille St. Clair.

Gentlemen enough is enough. There are a lot of people on this forum who speak from a position of immediate knowledge, a a lot of people we speak from hear-say. Is about time We stop this foolishness yipping and yapping about what Bertille has/hasn't done for T&T football.

From my position he's done a lot more than most of us have done combined. Whether is be playing, coaching or supportring. The majority of us cannot even begin to put ourselves in his shoes and to be quite frank, we shouldn't attempt. As one of those players from a 'prestige' school (BHS) for God in heaven sake, kindly get that rubbish out of your heads please. Rahim, Tiger, and many others went to 'prestige' schools and were always included in national teams, youth into senior. It's a bit biased to say things like that and not have the knowledge inside the training sessions. He didn't particularly like Malick because (now this is what I believe) He thought Signal Hill players were being overlooked in all the Malick hype that came from their success. Whether true or not, many Malick players were on national teams, at least the ones I played and represented T&T on.

Bertille has more positives and negatives when dealing with people. The rasta thing...yea...he didn't care for the culture because he had a perception, right or wrong. And did he forced players to addapt to his rule...but of course. Don't tell me Sir Alex didn't give Keane, Ronaldo and Rooney the telling of what he expected them to do, including dress code including hair (representing an organization) and in public conduct among other things. Was Bertille an ingoramus at times...yes. Was he arrogant...yes at times. But I can tell you; none of you have had to deal with Bertille St. Clair at his worst. I have and I know exactly how things go down. And up to this day I proudly say I'm a member of the Bertille St. Clair Coaching School for LIFE!!! No football mind has had as much effect on my drive to better my game as much as he has. No matter our bickering back and forth.

Look I personally have had enough of this. Bertille St. Clair wasn't a saint. His name wasn't Ghandi or Martin Luther King Jr. I never expected his to be Jesus. What I expected of his is what I can see in many of the players he has touched. Tough, strong, disciplined, country-loving induviduals who understand that within the game is life and the tough lessons that come with it. I'm very sure none of us would be jumping for joy if Bertille didn't take Yorke under his wings and guided him up the ladder.

Who eva vex, vex fuh life nah. See how far dat get yuh.

Gentlemen enough with this bickering. Bertille St. Clair will forever remain a 'Son of the Soil' and without question, one of T&T's greatest football coaches, youth development and betterment minds and someone that WILL be missed because in the bigger picture, he saw Trinbagonians being the BEST, not just in the Caribbean, but in the world.

I'll never say anything else on this topic.

Enjoy the day

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.
Richard G.
T&T first. Any other country comes a very distant 2nd.

www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg2
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg3

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2007, 08:48:42 PM »
Yuh know what's funny, i notice when a trini dogin ah trini he doesn't care bout if he's another trini or how well he know him, like men on here  that went to school with mc commie who said if they only knew he was such ah battyhole they wouldn't of befriended him,but i noticed when it come to bagonian on bagonian they does play favoritism, trust meh horse i have causins in bago , and me and them does always fall out for that tobago bias they have like we and dem is not one nation. two of my uncles went tobago in the 60ies and raised families so i was always in bago come vacation time, and this aint no here say. seriously ! is TRINIDAD & TOBAGO NOT TRINI VS BAGO. STUUEEPPSSS!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 08:50:27 PM by just cool »

d_#1Trinba

« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2007, 11:09:37 PM »
ayeh

1]; } ?>