March 28, 2024, 11:32:54 AM

Author Topic: Why Fellahs Getting Frighten over Simoes Appointment and Wim Suspension?  (Read 2919 times)

TrinInfinite

Since the appointment of Simoes I have read a lot of posters voicing how sure they are about Jamaica repeating or that Jamaica has a sudden edge over T&T to make the World Cup, or that Jamaica is headed in the right direction. Sadly, it has been Trinis who have been casting doubt over our football, who have been expressing fear and negativity, losing confidence in our players and their not so long ago achievement.

Comments like we just scrape thru in 2006 which is true but Brazil catch they tail many times to qualify also, so who are we to say anything about guaranteed qualification, we not playing friendlies, well the blackslist over now we playing ash wednesday,  no yorke or latas, jamaica playing better football, we lose wim so all hope is lost, we stepping backwards, JW this and JW that, one setta anxiety , frustration and doubt....

I think the people on this board should read the book "The Secret" or watch the dvd, if yuh not into that, then have faith, because "The Secret" is a secular version of saying have faith, think positive and move positive and positive things will follow. Anything you put your mind to you will achieve.

I think the players will reach south africa, Kenwyne was accused of being over-confident when he spoke about beating bermuda but realistically we are a world cup team, we have the calibre of players to beat anyone in concacaf, why are we afraid for? ??? Whoever is coaching us at the helm, the players will try our best to make it and I think they will. In 74' and 90' we didn't have big name coaches, so what make you think we need a big name coach to do well and qualify? ??? We need a competent coach, but it doesnt mean we need scolari or mourinho, look at Bora and JA, he turn into Borat...

I think the so-called supporters on here should start having some faith in the players and support them. Ah even hear a man saying its better if we lose all the games and not make world cup, what kind of foolishness is that? ??? You honestly think if we lose all the games we will get rid of the powers that be? ??? :rotfl: try again son, it is more profitable to have a winning team than a losing team, we're not like the maple leafs or new york knicks where not matter if they lose all season, season tickets are sold out and broadcasting and merchandising money is reaped in the millions every year.

It is more profitable to the ttff to have a winning team going to South Africa than staying home in the age of tv rights... Not only that I doubt the players wanna take a back seat and watch Jamaica make another WC appearance while they sit at home and watch, I don't think our players will lie down and play dead, no matter the coach or the problems they will go out and play to win and win they shall because we going South Africa despite all the negative comments and thinking...

God is de BOSS....

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why Fellahs Getting Frighten over Simoes Appointment and Wim Suspension?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 03:12:34 PM »
good stuff TI
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 03:27:17 PM »
I prefer to let the starry eyed optimists preach. I just have 4 words to say.

same shit different day.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 03:32:35 PM »

same shit different day.

Come on midknight , yuh only have one team to support ... or do you ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 03:35:43 PM »
Who cares Jamaica are in a different group what happens ... let them worry about Mexico, Honduras and Canada   .... I do think  we have the players to beat Guatemala and Cuba  but , beating the USA is very very difficult  but not impossible .

Look at how much international games  the USA  had played in the last 18 months compared to tnt .Our team has lost its momentum we back to square one !!!!  We fighting fuh second spot in our group   we must be get at least 4 points from the home and away against  Guatemala ....
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 03:44:37 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 03:45:27 PM »

same shit different day.

Come on midknight , yuh only have one team to support ... or do you ?

I'm half Grenadian ;D

No but in all honesty, I never said I wasn't supporting; I will leave that for some older more bitter headsOnce the player selection process is fair and equitable, I will be there in the stadium or up at 4 in the morning on Fifa matchtracker/this site.

I just not expecting nothing unless the powers that be get their act together...
And until that time, outside of the matches, I will be doing one long and extended steups...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 03:45:33 PM »
Who cares Jamaica are in a different group what happens ... let them worry about Mexico, Honduras and Canada   .... I do  we have the players to beat Guatemala and Cuba .. beating the USA is very very difficult  but not impossible .

Look at how much internationals the USA  had played compared to us. We fighting fuh second spot in our group  and it may come down to us vs guatemala

i not worried ah bit, we making the hex once again and qualifying out of that group, if we can beat cuba with locals i cant see why we cant with our full team...i dont think we will have a problem to qualify, anyone who says otherwise well they could sit and watch us make another world cup and then jump on the bandwaggon like what they use to doing...

God is de BOSS....

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 06:46:16 AM »
People still feel talent alone is get you success on the world stage?

People still feel after all these years of Trinidad failing to qualify for the World Cup at all levels that the talent of the players alone is enough?

People still feel that after the last hex when we scrape through to be the last team to qualify for the world cup that talent alone is enough?

People still feel that the same side who was struggling to beat Vincy and St, Kitts, despite all their talent, was not made better because of the coach by the time we beat Mexico and Guatemala? People still feel that it was purely down to the return of Latas and the brief glimpse of Stern class ?

Believe in the players? I believe in the players but in football, players cah win games without proper structure and management otherwise Holland woulda win a World Cup by now and Brazil woulda win many more as well...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 09:33:47 AM »
I think what TrinInfinite say is right and should be put in d form of a song,then it should be played regular so all dem people of little faith might change dey opinion.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 10:06:58 AM »
People still feel talent alone is get you success on the world stage?

People still feel after all these years of Trinidad failing to qualify for the World Cup at all levels that the talent of the players alone is enough?

People still feel that after the last hex when we scrape through to be the last team to qualify for the world cup that talent alone is enough?

People still feel that the same side who was struggling to beat Vincy and St, Kitts, despite all their talent, was not made better because of the coach by the time we beat Mexico and Guatemala? People still feel that it was purely down to the return of Latas and the brief glimpse of Stern class ?

Believe in the players? I believe in the players but in football, players cah win games without proper structure and management otherwise Holland woulda win a World Cup by now and Brazil woulda win many more as well...
Exactly. A list of names ain't gonna take we anywhere.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 03:17:03 PM »
I am of the view that trinidad and tobago must qualify every world up
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 06:46:59 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 03:58:20 PM »
"Why fellas frightened...." It may be an inferiority complex.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 05:34:38 PM »
Ah not worried at all, ah know most people here doh like Jack, but hear meh nah, he does full he pocket, dat eh no news tuh we, but he does also look out fuh de team, as far as getting we ah good coach, etc. De people dat hate Jack, look at yuh self in de mirror and yuh cud never from deep in yuh heart say, dat Jack doh look out fuh we team. I say again he does full he pocket, but he does also look out fuh we team. So all yuh relax nah, we will be alright, if Corneal doh cut it, all yuh will be surprised tuh see de big name coach Jack will get us. I rate Jack big time, cuz all de fuss people does fuss, it doh have anybody in dat lil island, dat have connections and power tuh push we lil island in de right direction. Who de azz all yuh know dat have ah top position, dat doh thief money? Ah waiting tuh reason wid any member here, please call names dat yuh sure doh thief money. Doh be shy, step forward and convince Supa nah. So please leave de money stealing thing alone, and focus on de ball side of it.

Yuh know what all yuh know dat Jack does always look out fuh we team, but some people just prefer tuh talk about he thiefing money. Meh dad always say day wey yuh eye doh see, yuh heart doh grieve. So wid dat said, we eh seeeing him thief, so doh grieve, just focus on what he will do fuh T&T football before the lawd take him. I might be de odd one on de forum, cuz I doh study Jack taking money, cuz why worry about things yuh have no control over  8) 8). Like I said, de Jack haters, try dis fuh one month and see how yuh feel. Forget about he does take money and just focus on what he does for our national team, think about it, appreciate it or don't appreciate, then base yuh comments on dat alone, not de money scene. So long as Jack alive me eh worried about no other team  ruffing we up in de CONCACAF, not one, member meh told yuh so. Long live Mr Jack Warner, Supa appreciate what you have done for our football over de years. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 09:41:45 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 05:40:02 PM »
SUPA have Merry Christmas and we go argue in the NEW Year.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 05:58:00 PM »
Ah not worried at all, ah know most people here doh like Jack, but hear meh nah, he does full he pocket, dat eh no news tuh we, but he does also look out fuh de team, as far as getting we ah good coach, etc. De people dat hate Jack, look at yuh self in de mirror and yuh cud never from deep in yuh heart say, dat Jack doh look out fuh we team. I say again he does full he pocket, but he does also look out fuh we team. So all yuh relax nah, we will be alright, if Corneal doh cut it, all yuh will be surprised tuh see de big name coach Jack willget us. I rate Jack big time, cuz all de fuss people does fuss, it doh have anybody in dat lil island, dat have connections and power tuh push we lil island in de right direction. Who de azz all yuh know dat have ah top position, dat doh thief money? Ah waiting tuh reason wid any member here, please call names dat yuh sure doh thief money. Doh be shy, step forward and convince Supa nah. So please leave de money stealing thing alone, and focus on de ball side of it.

Yuh know what all yuh know dat Jack does always look out fuh we team, but some people just prefer tuh talk about he thiefing money. Meh dad always say day wey yuh eye doh see, yuh heart doh grieve. So wid dat said, we eh seeeing him thief, so doh grieve, just focus on what he will do fuh T&T football before the lawd take him. I might be de odd one on de forum, cuz I doh study Jack taking money, cuz why worry about things yuh have no control over 8) 8). Like I said, de Jack haters, try dis fuh one month and see how yuh feel. Forget about he does take money and just focus on what he does for our national team, think about it, appreciate it or don't appreciate, then base yuh comments on dat alone, not de money scene. So long as Jack alive me eh worried about no other team ruffing we up in de CONCACAF, not one, member meh told yuh so. Long live Mr Jack Warner, Supa appreciate what you have done for our football over de years. HIGHLY BLESSED.

SUPA for Ombudsman! :applause:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 08:09:46 PM »
Ah not worried at all, ah know most people here doh like Jack, but hear meh nah, he does full he pocket, dat eh no news tuh we, but he does also look out fuh de team, as far as getting we ah good coach, etc. De people dat hate Jack, look at yuh self in de mirror and yuh cud never from deep in yuh heart say, dat Jack doh look out fuh we team. I say again he does full he pocket, but he does also look out fuh we team. So all yuh relax nah, we will be alright, if Corneal doh cut it, all yuh will be surprised tuh see de big name coach Jack willget us. I rate Jack big time, cuz all de fuss people does fuss, it doh have anybody in dat lil island, dat have connections and power tuh push we lil island in de right direction. Who de azz all yuh know dat have ah top position, dat doh thief money? Ah waiting tuh reason wid any member here, please call names dat yuh sure doh thief money. Doh be shy, step forward and convince Supa nah. So please leave de money stealing thing alone, and focus on de ball side of it.

Yuh know what all yuh know dat Jack does always look out fuh we team, but some people just prefer tuh talk about he thiefing money. Meh dad always say day wey yuh eye doh see, yuh heart doh grieve. So wid dat said, we eh seeeing him thief, so doh grieve, just focus on what he will do fuh T&T football before the lawd take him. I might be de odd one on de forum, cuz I doh study Jack taking money, cuz why worry about things yuh have no control over  8) 8). Like I said, de Jack haters, try dis fuh one month and see how yuh feel. Forget about he does take money and just focus on what he does for our national team, think about it, appreciate it or don't appreciate, then base yuh comments on dat alone, not de money scene. So long as Jack alive me eh worried about no other team  ruffing we up in de CONCACAF, not one, member meh told yuh so. Long live Mr Jack Warner, Supa appreciate what you have done for our football over de years. HIGHLY BLESSED.

i like yuh focus, de enterprise know de deal... doh worry edr know it too, who doh thief in we nation, when Jesus say those without sin cast the first stone, no one throw... which one of allyuh puttin yuh neck on the choppin block for anyone else in power? ??? ::) If yuh sure, cast the first stone...

as 4 support, have faith in we men, bc thats all they have is the support of their people, strength is in numbers, its about time our nation come out as ONE in numbers 2 support our football and see dem make another WC in 2010...

God is de BOSS....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 09:48:48 PM »
Supa JW does look 4 JW. In 89 after he over sell d stadium dat was to insure that USA qualify as dey was d host in 94, Caliguri insure dat they go on what happen on d field. If we did draw or win I assure u as nite follow day USA would have appealled and b given d game.

So doh let nobody fool yuh JW look out 4 JW. If he feel dat he could make more money by we reaching d hex he go insure dat we get in d hex but as spidey say in his post to qualify 4 d WC it need much more than what goin on now
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 09:52:01 PM »
SUPA have Merry Christmas and we go argue in the NEW Year.

Merry christmas tuh you 2 meh boss, remember doh drink and drive. If yuh doh have any business on de road, do not go out dey sah, cuz even if yuh sober and in perfect condition, people does break light and run straight in tuh yuh, so avoid de streets meh boss. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2007, 09:53:11 PM »
Ah not worried at all, ah know most people here doh like Jack, but hear meh nah, he does full he pocket, dat eh no news tuh we, but he does also look out fuh de team, as far as getting we ah good coach, etc. De people dat hate Jack, look at yuh self in de mirror and yuh cud never from deep in yuh heart say, dat Jack doh look out fuh we team. I say again he does full he pocket, but he does also look out fuh we team. So all yuh relax nah, we will be alright, if Corneal doh cut it, all yuh will be surprised tuh see de big name coach Jack will get us. I rate Jack big time, cuz all de fuss people does fuss, it doh have anybody in dat lil island, dat have connections and power tuh push we lil island in de right direction. Who de azz all yuh know dat have ah top position, dat doh thief money? Ah waiting tuh reason wid any member here, please call names dat yuh sure doh thief money. Doh be shy, step forward and convince Supa nah. So please leave de money stealing thing alone, and focus on de ball side of it.

so Supa, de fact that Jack rob we warriors blind fly past yuh??

come nuh man, ah eh supporting dat point of view at all at all...

merry xmas btw...

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2007, 02:13:04 AM »

so Supa, de fact that Jack rob we warriors blind fly past yuh??

come nuh man, ah eh supporting dat point of view at all at all...

merry xmas btw...

Merry christams to you and your family meh breddah. Dinho, yuh is ah cool member, so reason wid yuh boi Supa nah. We all love we warriors, so dat is definitely understood, ok. What proof do you have, apart from reading de forum, newspaper, etc, dat Jack did really rob de warriors. De thing is dat I'm not easily convinced, if yuh cud give meh some real proof, ah cud live wid dat. Other dan real proof, ah cah support dat nah. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

1]; } ?>