July 26, 2024, 10:44:57 PM

Author Topic: grandparents rule only hope!!  (Read 9719 times)

Offline ffreturns

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
grandparents rule only hope!!
« on: January 15, 2006, 06:03:42 PM »
Now that it looks unlikely that players like Zamora&Samuel would not be playing for T&T people will have to take the government to task on this grandparents rule until FIFA changes its rules or have another open season these 2 quality players would not be able to play for T&T so the TTFF and the people of T&T will have to take the government to court .The player from HOLLAND is in the same boat with Samuel&Zamora so he is probably going to make the same choice they did ,if the player from NIGERIA is not good enough to be a NIGERIAN export or not even good enough to be on the NIGERIAN team he is just a waist of time T&T needs quality players like the player who plays in the premiership and the Murphy guy, i find that to be a backward rule because allot of country's give citizenship through grandparents why not T&T ?Grandparents plays a important role in the development of a child they are normally the backbone to each family its hard to believe that players like Birchil&Cox kids would be denied a T&T pasport, if a parent has a T&T passport there kids should be given a T&T passport fullstop.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: grandparents rule only hope!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »
yuh aint making no blasted sense.

right now yuh sounding like de back of ah potspoon
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 06:19:49 PM »
I find is time we put Zamora and Samuel case to rest. I mean they not elligible by law to play for tnt and why change the laws of the land for them. They don't even reside in tnt or care about the issues going on in TNT.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 06:28:35 PM »

heh heh heh........Allyuh is kicks yes.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 08:10:14 PM »

why does he make no sense
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 08:22:07 PM »

because is ff.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2006, 10:05:10 PM »

You still vex dat Birchall get ah T&T passport before you?

At least he learn de T&T National Anthem. :devil:

ffreturns..check dis eh..please use punctuation and breaks to make yuh posts readable and understandable.

OK?

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 10:14:36 PM »
yeah meh boy you cannot chage the rules as you go along we just have to make what we have do. this could have been pt to rest long time ago if they was really comitted to us from in the qualifing stages. so now we haveto jut let it pass and look forward to the task at hand which is doing as best as we could at the world stage.
All American

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2006, 10:42:23 PM »

because is ff.

O gado....look what yuh gone and say.   :rotfl:
Big FF talk to small ff nah.

Anyway....true or not...Birchall chirren will be eligible for citizenship through HIM.
And leave Samuel name outta this...the man was born in T&T.

I eh think the laws with grandparents need to change nah.  Outside of football I not sure it make much of a difference (i welcome any information to the contrary)

But the laws for people who living at home for years and years could be updated.
They have it so that you have to wait something like 8 years to get citizenship(non-commonwealth) after you get residency REGARDLESS of how long u been in T&T before you get residency. (All this in an old thread)
And they have no provisions for people who can add something significant to the country (skilled workers etc etc).

Maybe we will get them things in 2020.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2006, 10:43:58 PM »
Yuh want to change d immigration law because of football? And how d Dutch youth in d same boat as Jlloyd and Zamora? He under 21 so he could still make a change.

ffreturns, yuh really building a rep in my books for having some of d stupidest posts.

It have a lil thing called grammer and punctuation, look up d meaning of dem tings and post what yuh find here. Dats yuh homework.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 03:22:01 AM »
Yuh want to change d immigration law because of football? And how d Dutch youth in d same boat as Jlloyd and Zamora? He under 21 so he could still make a change.

ffreturns, yuh really building a rep in my books for having some of d stupidest posts.

It have a lil thing called grammer and punctuation, look up d meaning of dem tings and post what yuh find here. Dats yuh homework.

Buh allyuh good oui!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006, 03:51:18 AM »

after ah read d first 5 lines, ah steups.

and there's your reason.
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 04:44:25 AM »
Now that it looks unlikely that players like Zamora&Samuel would not be playing for T&T people will have to take the government to task on this grandparents rule until FIFA changes its rules or have another open season these 2 quality players would not be able to play for T&T so the TTFF and the people of T&T will have to take the government to court

eerrrr.OK. brother. The players didn't qualify through grandparents.
Though if TNT used this rule I feel I would benefit them. Not every person (and not the majorit)y born abroad to Trinibago doesn't know about TNT. I know people born in the US who know more about TNT than they grandparents/parents. ::)

The player from HOLLAND is in the same boat with Samuel&Zamora so he is probably going to make the same choice they did

er. no not the same boat.

if the player from NIGERIA is not good enough to be a NIGERIAN export or not even good enough to be on the NIGERIAN team he is just a waist of time

Thats a foolish comment. Nigerian team is a hard team to get into.

T&T needs quality players like the player who plays in the premiership and the Murphy guy, i find that to be a backward rule because allot of country's give citizenship through grandparents why not T&T ?Grandparents plays a important role in the development of a child they are normally the backbone to each family its hard to believe that players like Birchil&Cox kids would be denied a T&T pasport, if a parent has a T&T passport there kids should be given a T&T passport fullstop.

Murphy guy quality? Stop talking out yuh damn ass bet you haven't even seen him play. I agree with the changing the law to grandparents to benefit TNT(plus getting deported from yuh grandparents blood country if you lived there wouldnt be a nice ting if you lived there.lol) but this Murphy guy doesn't even know shit about TNT. He probably thinks its a part of Jamaica.There should be an damn citizenship test if the likes of Murphy are going to be popping up on the regular. I don't think you remember how Murphy found to his linage comes from TNT.
Just because hes born/players in england doesn't mean hes good enough for the WC.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 04:52:17 AM by Futbol »

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2006, 08:42:48 AM »
I just doh understand some of allyuh. We ask men before and during the campaign to join the team and they did not want to join, now after we qualify, they want to join and we must bend over backwards to help them.... Nahhhh.
I rather go to the WC with the players who got us their and get cut ass than bring these fellas who have dome absolutely 0 for T&t and drop 2 players who bust their a$$ in the WCQ for them to play now...Commitment right through, not when it suits them...

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2006, 08:54:24 AM »
Look at this fella he jes learn dat he grand mother from Haleland Park and have ah trini passport.  he already wearing de Warriors shirt.  He said in an exclusive interview dat he really wants tuh play fuh T&T.

Although high as a madbull kite full of zwill, Tribett says he is ready and in excellent condition because he is constantly running from, and dodging the police!  "Just last week, I out ran two police dogs and jumed over the train tracks," he slurred.  "I want Birchall to teach me the National Anthem of Trineeeded adn ToooBag---ooo."  You guys will have two whiteys on the team, allls you gotta do is bail me outta jail."

Patrick Tribett
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 08:59:33 AM by truetrini »

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2006, 09:34:22 AM »
look how triniman going and make ah dotish post here now eh.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2006, 09:35:34 AM »
look how triniman going and make ah dotish post here now eh.
:rotfl: :rotfl: @ last two posts above

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2006, 09:37:10 AM »
I just doh understand some of allyuh. We ask men before and during the campaign to join the team and they did not want to join, now after we qualify, they want to join and we must bend over backwards to help them.... Nahhhh.
I rather go to the WC with the players who got us their and get cut ass than bring these fellas who have dome absolutely 0 for T&t and drop 2 players who bust their a$$ in the WCQ for them to play now...Commitment right through, not when it suits them...

Hey so samo when the ttff  for  sponsorship from the private sector did they get any? . How about the government did they barley give us a cent . BUT NOW WHEN WE QUALIFY  ENT THEY ON BOARD TO .SO WHY YUH VEX WITH JLLOYD AND ZAMORA.at least they say they will consider it unlike the busniess men in tnt.

oh and doh mention tstt and kentucky . I talking about the huge corporations
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 09:40:11 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2006, 09:39:33 AM »

Hey so samo when the ttff ask all them sponsorship from the private sector did get any? . How about the government did they barley give us a cent . BUT NOW WHEN WE QUALIFY  ENT THEY ON BOARD TO .SO WHY YUH VEX WITH JLLOYD AND ZAMORA.at least they say they will consider it unlike the busniess men in tnt

Yow triniman..yuh get citizenship thru yuh parents right? so what is yuh crusade tuh get peopel citizenship thru dey granny?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2006, 09:42:13 AM »

he change it from when i post
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2006, 09:45:20 AM »
it Makes sense dont you think? Yuh think yuh think if u have a grand son from yah daughter yuh think he could play for trinidad or contribute in some sort of way to  tnt if he chooses to ? ask yuh self  that

truetrini

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2006, 09:57:48 AM »
it Makes sense dont you think? Yuh think yuh think if u have a grand son from yah daughter yuh think he could play for trinidad or contribute in some sort of way to  tnt if he chooses to ? ask yuh self  that

The problem I have is those who use it for the sake of convenience only!

They know nothing about T&T, never sought info about the Country, but as soon as it has some benefit to them they claim the nation and loudly proclaim..My granny from T&T!

That said the rule needs to be amended to allow some leeway in cases of national interest and not just be a blanket rule with automatic citizenship!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2006, 10:02:54 AM »

They know nothing about T&T, never sought info about the Country, but as soon as it has some benefit to them they claim the nation and loudly proclaim..My granny from T&T!
How do you know that  ???

truetrini

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2006, 10:05:51 AM »

whappen yuh cyar read and understand?  besides one man just found out his mother had a trini passport..he said so himself..steups.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2006, 10:09:56 AM »

whappen yuh cyar read and understand?  besides one man just found out his mother had a trini passport..he said so himself..steups.
jed. you assume too much. :rotfl: Just because one man say he just find out about his Trini linage doesnt mean the rest dont know about dey roots
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 10:15:09 AM by Futbol »

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2006, 10:22:55 AM »

jed. you assume too much. :rotfl: Just because one man say he just find out about his Trini linage doesnt mean the rest dont know about dey roots

who de f**k is jed?

If yuh mean tuh say dred..cool.  learn sumting.

Hey did I say the rest had no clue about their identities and heritage?

Where did I say dat again?

I said I am against those who for purposes of self gain just learn about their background.

Understand?

Or yuh need more help?

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2006, 10:27:25 AM »

who de f**k is jed?

If yuh mean tuh say dred..cool.  learn sumting.

Hey did I say the rest had no clue about their identities and heritage?

You clearly said they dont know nothing about TNT but neva mind go into cool down.lol
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 10:31:53 AM by Futbol »

truetrini

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2006, 10:35:57 AM »

That said the rule needs to be amended to allow some leeway in cases of national interest and not just be a blanket rule with automatic citizenship!

The above is what I said!

Re-read it and see if you can decipher what i meant!

Ok Jed?

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2006, 10:38:31 AM »

The above is what I said!

Re-read it and see if you can decipher what i meant!

Ok Jed?
ok.jed.lol **shakes head**

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2006, 10:48:29 AM »

truetrini them private corportaions does do it all the time in tnt  when bovell win a medal all of ah sudden they on the bandwagon for what self interest in promoting thier product etc etc,. So why  get vex with players who decide to play for tnt

1]; } ?>