April 29, 2024, 10:19:06 AM

Author Topic: Video of Jermaine Hue Strolling Through Public's defense  (Read 9014 times)

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
Video of Jermaine Hue Strolling Through Public's defense
« on: December 28, 2007, 10:06:32 PM »
I heard it was a nice run to set up the goal but I didn't know he embarrassed Joe Public's defenders this much....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wRH8UznwKv8

edit: Damn, I just realized that the second defender he left for dead was the captain  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 10:13:34 PM by Lionpaw »
Smoke and Fly

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Video of Jermaine Hue Strolling Through Public's defense
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 10:13:55 PM »
he just beat one defender look how they could ova hype.

why yuh nuh past the under 17 games play ealier this year ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 10:19:16 PM »

Why u nuh post the Trini U-17 Korea WC games?
Smoke and Fly

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 10:53:50 PM »

those games were avaiable
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 05:00:55 AM »
peong y u post that comment on youtube  :rotfl: :rotfl: next thing u know they throw lionpaw over some bridge in JA.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 05:14:34 AM »

Why u nuh post the Jamaica U-17 Korea WC games?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 06:50:12 AM »

Why u nuh post the Jamaica U-17 Korea WC games?

and there it goes, over the stands and out of the ground... !
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 08:07:34 AM »
Lost Ball Wins?
 ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 08:08:04 AM »
excuse meh ignorance eh...but hue is ah jamaican right? and ah suppose de purpose of dis was to dis "Trinis", right? well i expected to see video of ah man "doing it" to bout two, three men.....eh, eh de man beat ah man and past it wide....ah know it takes all kinds eh, but i does (though ah shouldn't be) amazed at the idiocy of some post/posters. sigh.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 08:30:15 AM »
excuse meh ignorance eh...but hue is ah jamaican right? and ah suppose de purpose of dis was to dis "Trinis", right? well i expected to see video of ah man "doing it" to bout two, three men.....eh, eh de man beat ah man and past it wide....ah know it takes all kinds eh, but i does (though ah shouldn't be) amazed at the idiocy of some post/posters. sigh.
very well put
after watching that video, I had along steeeeuuuuuuups
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 08:57:19 AM »
very well put
after watching that video, I had along steeeeuuuuuuups
After seeing that long stueps, I decided that clip is not worth watching, thanks for the heads up. :)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 09:06:34 AM »
I heard it was a nice run to set up the goal but I didn't know he embarrassed Joe Public's defenders this much....

edit: Damn, I just realized that the second defender he left for dead was the captain :rotfl:

Wait,,,, I thinking I was going to see some big set of dribbling. Hue run pass one defender like any player can.... and beat another (JP Captain) who is none other than 40 year old midfielder Dale Saunders and Lionpaw trembling with excitement..... imagine if Lionpaw see Latapy in action, he might f00cking faint.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 09:20:08 AM »
..... imagine if Lionpaw see Latapy in action, he might f00cking faint.
he go say
"Dat Man is ah Magician" ;)
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 10:13:00 AM »

The first defender at the start of the video was turned inside out by Hue.  I didn't get to record in time to catch that part.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 10:18:57 AM »

edit: Damn, I just realized that the second defender he left for dead was the captain :rotfl:

Wait,,,, I thinking I was going to see some big set of dribbling. Hue run pass one defender like any player can.... and beat another (JP Captain) who is none other than 40 year old midfielder Dale Saunders and Lionpaw trembling with excitement..... imagine if Lionpaw see Latapy in action, he might f00cking faint.

Yute, I've seen Latapy in action against Jamaica. He was always a pedestrian playing against us as he was always out shun by the likes of Whitmore, Boyd, Lowe etc. Trinis always hype him up when they going to play us but he always flops. I nah say he is not a good player, I'm just saying that whenever he faces a superior team, like Jamaica, he disappears. I've heard that he does well against Scottish players, even though Scotland League is easy to play in. Just ask Fuller. 
Smoke and Fly

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 10:38:41 AM »
Paw you showin yuh age with that comment.
Ask yuh daddy what Latas used to do to Jamaica.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 11:00:02 AM »
Or he could look at what Molino and Knox did to deh yutes.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 11:01:29 AM »

Gimmie an example, with details. Like how I can tell u that Hue mash up Trinidad in the first Digicel Cup in the semi-finals. Or how I can tell u that Lowe murder Trinidad, in Trinidad, in that 4-2 victory back in around 2000. Or how Boyd almost tear up the Trini net to equalize back in WCQ for France 98. Gimme some details bredda.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 11:03:39 AM »

Trinidad won that game but they didn't do anything spectacular. Trinidad played with every man behind the ball for the most part. Molino and Knox played well but they never mash up nobody. Trinidad had one chance the whole game and put it away, which I respect them for doing because we had plenty and couldn't even put away one.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 11:27:50 AM »
Trinidad won that game but they didn't do anything spectacular. Trinidad played with every man behind the ball for the most part. Molino and Knox played well but they never mash up nobody. Trinidad had one chance the whole game and put it away, which I respect them for doing because we had plenty and couldn't even put away one.

Who gives a flying f00ck how they play, in de end T&T beat Jamaica in Jamaica and went to the under 17 world cup in the process..... Jamaica would have wish they was in that position, so stop your shit talk...

You talking about a 4-2 friendly game 8 years ago. And yet your team cant even qualify for anything since 10 years now. Get off de past bro... All the talk about Hue and yet St Vincent knock you out of the gold cup and digicel cup, where was Hue, when England hit you 6, where was Hue, when Nigeria hit you 4, where was Hue, when Iraq hit you 8, where was Hue, how much he scored and how many he beat..... now he beat 2 man and you cuming on yourself, de best players in de world does get beat, whats the big deal, its not like Joe Public is our champions....

Lowe (a drug dealer), Hue (W Connection send him packing) and Boyd (asshole attitude who head eh right) ...........all of whom would love/wish (including Withmore) to be in Latapy shoe right now. At 40 Latapy "still" is the top 8 central midfielders in Scotland's premiership and also a coach there, Fuller is also a youth compare to him. You cannot compare any of your best to Latapy on the field, off the field, as a manager or having a successful career, catch yourself, Withmore was a good player but he cannot compare and the reason why Latapy (according to you) never shine against Jamaica its because he was double and tripple team. Latapy is still making nuff dollars to and he is also older than the players you mentioned.... Boyd selling orange in de getto, Whitmore working for free as Jamaica's assistant and Lowe in jail taking pipe... there is nothing to compare...... I am sure all your players based in Jamaica would love to be in Latapy's shoe right now. So stop flapping yuh beak !!!!

Being a good player is not just running pass two/three players, you have to be consistent in order to be successful. This is why Hue was dropped by his MLS team (Kansas City Wizards) and Mjällby (Sweden) and had to return to Jamaica..... he played 5 games for both teams and they let him go after they saw the kind of shit he was playing.... Latapy has been in foreign YEARS now and with FC Porto too not only in Scotland !!!!!!!!!! even Withmore couldn't make a Scottish shit side, he couldn't even make the worst Scottish team (Livingston) line up and was dropped...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 12:35:13 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2007, 11:35:28 AM »

Yute, I've seen Latapy in action against Jamaica. He was always a pedestrian playing against us as he was always out shun by the likes of Whitmore, Boyd, Lowe etc. Trinis always hype him up when they going to play us but he always flops. I nah say he is not a good player, I'm just saying that whenever he faces a superior team, like Jamaica, he disappears. I've heard that he does well against Scottish players, even though Scotland League is easy to play in. Just ask Fuller.  

easy league eh  the same tappa who got relegated  to training to the youth team while he was in scotland at livingston ... go look at the game in 2001 kingston when you all hung on fuh dear life see how latapy play

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 11:38:51 AM »

we did not need to do anything spectular cause it is jamaica ..  and  you change the facts  i notice dat ....post/upload video of that game . the game was even in the first half  second half we close up shop on you all mid way .... you all was ripped apart at time in the first half you change fact badly

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2007, 12:20:16 PM »
Who gives a flying f00ck how they play, in de end T&T beat Jamaica in Jamaica and went to the under 17 world cup in the process..... Jamaica would have wish they was in that position, so stop your shit talk...

You talking about a 4-2 friendly game 8 years ago. And yet your team cant even qualify for anything since 10 years now. Get off de past bro... All the talk about Hue and yet St Vincent knock you out of the gold cup and digicel cup, where was Hue, when England hit you 6, where was Hue, when Nigeria hit you 4, where was Hue, when Iraq hit you 8, where was Hue, how much he scored and how many he beat..... now he beat 2 man and you cuming on yourself, de best players in de world does get beat, whats the big deal, its not like Joe Public is our champions....

Lowe (a drug dealer), Hue (W Connection send him packing) and Boyd (asshole attitude who head eh right) ...........all of whom would love/wish (including Withmore) to be in Latapy shoe right now. At 40 Latapy "still" is the top 8 central midfielders in Scotland's premiership and also a coach there, Fuller is also a youth compare to him. You cannot compare any of your best to Latapy on the field, off the field, as a manager or having a successful career, catch yourself, Withmore was a good player but he cannot compare and the reason why Latapy (according to you) never shine against Jamaica its because he was double and tripple team. Latapy is still making nuff dollars to and he is also older than the players you mentioned.... Boyd selling orange in de getto, Whitmore working for free as Jamaica's assistant and Lowe in jail taking pipe... there is nothing to compare...... I am sure all your players based in Jamaica would love to be in Latapy's shoe right now. So stop flapping yuh beak !!!!

Being a good player is not just running pass two/three players, you have to be consistent in order to be successful. This is why Hue was dropped by his MLS team (Kansas City Wizards) and Mjällby (Sweden) and had to return to Jamaica..... he played 5 games for both teams and they let him go after they saw the kind of shit he was playing.... Latapy has been in foreign YEARS now and with FC Porto too not only in Scotland !!!!!!!!!! even Withmore couldn't make a Scottish shit side, he couldn't even make the worst Scottish team (Livingston) line up and was dropped...

BIG POST there Sam and funny too !!!!!!!!!! but knowing them Jamaicans they have more excuses than any others in the world.

This one funny too "40 year old midfielder Dale Saunders and Lionpaw trembling with excitement" like he aint realise that Dale Saunders old enough to be Hue daddy.....  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 12:34:44 PM by Flex »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 12:25:00 PM »
"Mr Paw"

After seeing that *big beats*  ::) you partner put down, I was going to tell you quit while you ahead...
then ah remember just how far behind allyuh is right about now...

*shakes head*
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2007, 12:26:26 PM »
sam like u is d whole lion  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: where kitty paw gone lol
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2007, 12:37:56 PM »

Oh my ...................  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2007, 01:03:54 PM »
Ummm, Whitmore has two WC goals to his name. That's more WC goals than Trinidad  :rotfl: At the end of the day, 100 years from now when the historians do their research, they will see that Theodore Whitmore scored a brace in a WC game. I'm sure the history books wont read, "Latapy played a good final 5 minutes against Paraguay in the WC". Remember that son. Jamaican players play for pride, Trinis play for money. That's the reason why your better players are only club ballers and cant do nuttin Internationally. Does the name Dwight Yorke ring a bell?

By the way, we still have Gardner playing EPL, not silly SPL. Was Bolton's captain last season and got voted player of the year for them. So is not Trinidad alone have accomplished "club ballers". Latapy making more money than Gardner?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 01:06:41 PM by Lionpaw »
Smoke and Fly

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2007, 01:23:44 PM »
Ummm, Whitmore has two WC goals to his name. That's more WC goals than Trinidad  :rotfl: At the end of the day, 100 years from now when the historians do their research, they will see that Theodore Whitmore scored a brace in a WC game. I'm sure the history books wont read, "Latapy played a good final 5 minutes against Paraguay in the WC". Remember that son. Jamaican players play for pride, Trinis play for money. That's the reason why your better players are only club ballers and cant do nuttin Internationally. Does the name Dwight Yorke ring a bell?

By the way, we still have Gardner playing EPL, not silly SPL. Was Bolton's captain last season and got voted player of the year for them. So is not Trinidad alone have accomplished "club ballers". Latapy making more money than Gardner?

Now yuh comparin accolades of whitmore to Yorke?

Fren, historians 100 years from now wont  have to do research in some old dusty microfiche archive to know the name Yorke...you eh see de man prominently featured in world cup commercials last year with other int'l legends
Just because whitmore goals is the most popular question in the jamaican version of trivial pursuit is no reason to highlight that here

doh fret, maybe one day yuh go see ah question on final jeopardy about which former carribbean player switched to being the top fruit vendor in the ghetto........the daily double go be yours for sure

Look lemmih move out de way for real...ah go let sam continue to hit yuh in yuh head with some more facts.

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2007, 01:35:58 PM »
Ummm, the only thing Latapy had over Boyd and Lowe was discipline. He isn't or wasn't anywhere close to Boyd when it comes to footballing talent. This has been proven over and over again in Concacaf. Latapy never did anything close to what Boyd did to Mexico in the Azteca. He scored on a run from the half line. I won't disagree that Latapy has more accomplishments than Boyd and Lowe, however, we all know that Boyd and Lowe were far superior on the field. Latapy was never feared in Concacaf. He was the last player US, Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala etc. were worried about. When Lowe stepped on the field, every Concacaf team was petrified. The only player I respect from Trinidad is that Warika dude. He is the only dude I see control a game from the midfield against JA, even though Trinidad still lost that match of course.
Smoke and Fly

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2007, 01:40:32 PM »
You is a troll par excellance. But is NOW you go feel pain fuh dat CHUPID statement. Bring de licks! Ah go cyah even watch dis.

By the way who is "Warika"? De man name is Dwarika. Lord
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 01:51:06 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>