April 28, 2024, 01:51:40 AM

Author Topic: The Sat Maharaj Thread  (Read 35154 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: SAT BLOCKED BLACK CHILDREN
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2011, 01:51:17 PM »
were it the other way around and naps, saghs, hillview blocked hindu's yuh woulda hear tim mouth....

many hindus and muslims went to presbyetrian schools, the presbyterian schools were a lot more open in allowing other religions and denominations to attend, even TML allowed christians to attend despite not being muslim. because of some schools having a close proximity to where you live, you attended because of that in certain cases.

devant should resign, gopeesingh is being a hypocrite to say the least and should not be associated with this bigotry because many hindu trinidadians were educated in presbyterian schools.

however, i am not surprised because UNC is hindu dominated, the power is not held with the christian indo-trinis and muslims, so the hindus in the party will protect their own interests, sadly to say, despite it being racist and hypocritical.

the kids who have been denied should be allowed to go to the school, i only hope if they do attend, they will not be marginalized  >:(

truetrini

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
The Hinduization of T&T!

Watch the ride!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2011, 05:00:24 PM »
:puking: :puking:

Anybody know where I could find a good friendly neighbourhood assassin?? 

Wow, that is madness...

Minister going down in the police station with Sat to push that agenda too?!

Wtf is this i seeing here.

Ah been trying to warn yuh but like stick break in your ears.....now yuh seeing for yourself....is real shyte going on behind the scenes.  This is just the tip of the iceberg my brother.....hold on tight, the ride will be long and difficult.  And no, I am not an alarmist....yuh want details on what they trying in Tobago??

Tell we Brownie, dont hold back

Boy, for about 4 years now the people of Tobago have been meeting in community centres and school auditoriums discussing changes to the THA Act which would give Tobago more powers of internal self government.  This process was initially started by a motion in the THA by none other than Ashworth Jack now leader of the TOP.  So both parties signed off on the way forward and things got going.  Fast forward to today and after all these meetings and back and forth and many amendments to the draft to be presented before the THA, Mr. Jack decide he eh want to be no part of that and no member of the TOP went to the debate on the bill when it was presented about 2 weeks ago.

But here is where things get curious.  Up until May 2010, I wish I were making that up but no lie, Ashworth Jack had no problem with process being used and how things were being handled.  Once the general elections were held, Mr. Jack changed his mind.  Further, he is now insisting that the THA debate a Green Paper that was drawn up by the Cowboy X AG that had no input from Tobagonians and does not address some of the issues addressed in the draft put forward by Tobagonians themselves.

On top of that, Ashworth wants Orville London to go meet with Kamla and the AG before going forward on the matter......

So his tactic now is that he is not debating the draft bill saying it could have legal ramifications down road.  He apparently thinks it should be debated as a motion.  But I have a sneaky suspicion that even if its debated as a motion, Ashworth would find some other red herring to say why he can't support the motion.

Bottom line is he wants to be Chief Sec and is willing to bend over and acede to his PP masters to get the position, Tobago and what Tobagonians want be damned.

Here is the interesting thing though, apparently there is a clause in the THA Act that says if you reside in Tobago for 3 months you can register to vote in the THA elections (which I think are due in 2013).  So ah hear, from a very good source, that little pockets of squatter settlements made up of people of East Indian descent from Trinidad have started to appear all across Tobago.   hhhhhhmmmmm.......I wonder why.....maybe its because the island is so safe and clean and all those things you read in tourist brochures.......must be that cyar be anything else..... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2011, 06:35:18 PM »
those kids could help them hindus become less nerdy.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2011, 06:15:11 AM »
:puking: :puking:

Anybody know where I could find a good friendly neighbourhood assassin?? 

Wow, that is madness...

Minister going down in the police station with Sat to push that agenda too?!

Wtf is this i seeing here.

Ah been trying to warn yuh but like stick break in your ears.....now yuh seeing for yourself....is real shyte going on behind the scenes.  This is just the tip of the iceberg my brother.....hold on tight, the ride will be long and difficult.  And no, I am not an alarmist....yuh want details on what they trying in Tobago??

Tell we Brownie, dont hold back

Boy, for about 4 years now the people of Tobago have been meeting in community centres and school auditoriums discussing changes to the THA Act which would give Tobago more powers of internal self government.  This process was initially started by a motion in the THA by none other than Ashworth Jack now leader of the TOP.  So both parties signed off on the way forward and things got going.  Fast forward to today and after all these meetings and back and forth and many amendments to the draft to be presented before the THA, Mr. Jack decide he eh want to be no part of that and no member of the TOP went to the debate on the bill when it was presented about 2 weeks ago.

But here is where things get curious.  Up until May 2010, I wish I were making that up but no lie, Ashworth Jack had no problem with process being used and how things were being handled.  Once the general elections were held, Mr. Jack changed his mind.  Further, he is now insisting that the THA debate a Green Paper that was drawn up by the Cowboy X AG that had no input from Tobagonians and does not address some of the issues addressed in the draft put forward by Tobagonians themselves.

On top of that, Ashworth wants Orville London to go meet with Kamla and the AG before going forward on the matter......

So his tactic now is that he is not debating the draft bill saying it could have legal ramifications down road.  He apparently thinks it should be debated as a motion.  But I have a sneaky suspicion that even if its debated as a motion, Ashworth would find some other red herring to say why he can't support the motion.

Bottom line is he wants to be Chief Sec and is willing to bend over and acede to his PP masters to get the position, Tobago and what Tobagonians want be damned.

Here is the interesting thing though, apparently there is a clause in the THA Act that says if you reside in Tobago for 3 months you can register to vote in the THA elections (which I think are due in 2013).  So ah hear, from a very good source, that little pockets of squatter settlements made up of people of East Indian descent from Trinidad have started to appear all across Tobago.   hhhhhhmmmmm.......I wonder why.....maybe its because the island is so safe and clean and all those things you read in tourist brochures.......must be that cyar be anything else..... :-\

nah. they does make ah wicked curry crab.
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2011, 09:09:15 AM »
those kids could help them hindus become less nerdy.

:rotfl:  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2011, 09:23:26 AM »
Fired OJT: Sat is an outright liar

By Renuka Singh

Trinidad Express

The On the Job (OJT) trainee who Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha general secretary Satnarine Maharaj dismissed after he saw her "panty-lines" is calling him an "outright liar".

Speaking to the Express under condition of anonymity on legal advice, she said she worked closely with ousted principal Sita Gajadharsingh-Nanga at Tunapuna Hindu Primary School for just over six months, before they received Maharaj's letter calling for her removal.

"He got rid of me a year ago," she said in a telephone interview yesterday.

"How could he have said he saw my panty-line when we never even met? Someone should ask him to describe me. The man has never even seen me," she said.

The 19-year-old Roman Catholic was sent to the school by the OJT programme in January last year and said by July she was given two weeks' notice to leave the school.

"A letter was sent to the principal stating that she had installed a non-Hindu and I needed to be removed," she said.

"I cried. The principal cried. We just did not understand why he would do something like that.

"I am not the kind of person who wants to tango with these 'big named' men," she said, adding that something needed to be done to stop the race issue from spiralling out of control.

"Before this whole thing started I had such respect for the Prime Minister and now, it's like, why isn't she saying anything on this race issue?" she asked.

"It is bothering me that no one in authority is doing anything and he is allowed to get away with treating people like this because of their race and religion," she said.

But she was not the only one. As many as eight OJTs sent to the school were dismissed for various reasons, including race and religion.

"They did not feel the discrimination, but I was working close enough with the principal to feel it," she noted.

She said though she was "happy" that the country now knew about the situation, she felt "sorry" for Gajadharsingh-Nanga.

"She does not deserve to be treated like this. She is such a nice person," she said.

Gajadharsingh-Nanga was locked out of the school at the end of the last term in July. She has been barred from the compound by guards.

On Friday, Maharaj called a media conference to answer questions raised by Opposition MP Patricia McIntosh in Parliament. She noted the race and religion issue that was playing out at the primary school.

Maharaj denied being a racist and claimed he was the victim of political propaganda, used by the Opposition to buy votes.

The Ministry of Education is said to be investigating the matter and though Gajadharsingh-Nanga has been barred from the compound, she is still the official principal of the school.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2011, 04:10:33 PM »
How could he have said he saw my panty-line when we never even met? Someone should ask him to describe me. The man has never even seen me," she said.

SAT IS A REAL PANTY MAN :beermug:
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline bibbillpaul

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2011, 09:59:44 PM »
I was speakiing to this guy ,he said because of the caste system MAHARAJ is the head of the Hindu leading players then the Singhs and it go on and on ,he was saying that is why tim nor no other Hindu person from the PP party could oppose him .

I dont know if this is true anybody with more info on the caste system .

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2011, 08:08:10 AM »
I was speakiing to this guy ,he said because of the caste system MAHARAJ is the head of the Hindu leading players then the Singhs and it go on and on ,he was saying that is why tim nor no other Hindu person from the PP party could oppose him .

What caste system is there in Trinidad?  This is Trinidad, not 1800s India.
whey boy!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2011, 08:11:25 AM »

Read yuh history books and u will learn bout d Indian Mutiny of 1857. 1 of the causes of d mutiny was that soldiers had to travel by sea 2 Burma. It is a believe that once u travel by sea u loose yuh caste. So unless the indentured labourers digged a tunnel to get here every one of them lost their caste when they got here.

It is also aledge that they change they name 2 Maraj when they got here.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2011, 09:47:31 AM »
i go stay quiet...last time i say anything bout indian i was called a racist.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2011, 10:14:20 AM »

U is a racist I iz a PNM no big ting

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2011, 10:58:08 AM »
there is lots of racial tolerance in schools..i went a prestige presbyterian school..thing is, when indians made their racist remarks, they tolerated a beating from me..casual casual...and everyone was normal after that...

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2011, 11:24:55 AM »

is there a difference  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2011, 11:36:24 AM »

both synonymous with UNC\PP so apperantly not???
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 11:46:08 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »

Yeah Capo and I cyah b twins I luv LA he does not

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2011, 12:37:09 PM »
there is lots of racial tolerance in schools..i went a prestige presbyterian school..thing is, when indians made their racist remarks, they tolerated a beating from me..casual casual...and everyone was normal after that...

Doh hold back soldier.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2011, 01:05:40 PM »

Doh hold back soldier.

i have heard of many cases of violence on both sides where people collect some blows ;)

violence don't solve anything in regards to racism...

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2011, 01:33:36 PM »

Doh hold back soldier.

of course violence solves nothing...but oh gorm...when yuh young...

d sweetest blows i put down was when one ask me "what kinda flower yuh cud smell from miles away?"...after he give me the answer..well boy..ah beat that...

it was ah love for d mos part but blacks were so outnumbered that some indian students felt too comfortable making their remarks...teachers as well...when unc lost power in 2001 i think it was..one came to class and the first thing he did was watch me and threw up his hands and say "WELL YUH HAPPY NOW!!"..i didnt care one bit for politics at that time but it felt good rubbing it in them...so i stood up on the desk and with 2 pumped fists in d air ah scream PNMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

i have heard of many cases of violence on both sides where people collect some blows ;)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2011, 01:39:54 PM »

Doh hold back soldier.

of course violence solves nothing...but oh gorm...when yuh young...

d sweetest blows i put down was when one ask me "what kinda flower yuh cud smell from miles away?"...after he give me the answer..well boy..ah beat that...

it was ah love for d mos part but blacks were so outnumbered that some indian students felt too comfortable making their remarks...teachers as well...when unc lost power in 2001 i think it was..one came to class and the first thing he did was watch me and threw up his hands and say "WELL YUH HAPPY NOW!!"..i didnt care one bit for politics at that time but it felt good rubbing it in them...so i stood up on the desk and with 2 pumped fists in d air ah scream PNMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

it always amazed me to see how much the general public will buy into the divide and rule tactics of the 2 ruling parties

the best way to manipulate a population that is comprised of different ethnic groups is to keep them divided through propaganda and lies

i never bought into it, and never will, i think the general population need to realize politics is there to unite and progress, not divide, as what it is being used to do now.

sadly, some people don't grasp the complexity of it and never will, which leaves the politicians happy because they will manipulate them and control them
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 01:41:43 PM by Controversial »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2011, 01:50:25 PM »
SHIT IS SHIT .............PNM SHIT ............UNC SHIT  it smells one way.............. STINK...........and people who choose to stick dey head up d ass of cheap ethnic and partisan considerations,'cause someting doh effect dem in one parties term as opposed to d other are themselves mere SHIT to be discarded accordingly.

divided we are falling and we will continue to fall..............god help us
I pity the fool....

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2011, 02:01:03 PM »
SHIT IS SHIT .............PNM SHIT ............UNC SHIT  it smells one way.............. STINK...........and people who choose to stick dey head up d ass of cheap ethnic and partisan considerations,'cause someting doh effect dem in one parties term as opposed to d other are themselves mere SHIT to be discarded accordingly.

falling? boss yuh done fall and you eh even realize it yet. Good days in trinidad and Tobago gone - for good.

wait till the economy hit ah slide again and then you'll see SHIT!

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2011, 02:02:41 PM »

you know which tree indian to climb.

violence is not the key fella.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »

falling? boss yuh done fall and you eh even realize it yet. Good days in trinidad and Tobago gone - for good.

wait till the economy hit ah slide again and then you'll see SHIT!

who ent realize what, I in d middle of the hunt to find new sources ah revenue whole day... five days ah week........ there is no time for skin color games wit what we headed for...............dis economy is being held together by consumer spending............dat same "we cyah eat d money" nonsense we does say is what wholin it together.....................it ent have no time to be entertain adolf an' heinrich............my bad Sat an' Devant in dis shit, nip it and move on or appear to indorse it wit yuh silence and deal wit a nex thorn up yuh ass
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2011, 01:05:18 PM »
PM: Racism will not be tolerated

Alleged discrimination at Hindu school

Trinidad express

PRIME Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar says if allegations of racial discrimination at the Tunapuna Hindu School prove to be true, they are "totally unacceptable" and "will not be tolerated".

"I am certain the Ministry of Education should do an investigation, (and) should those allegations be true, it is totally unacceptable; there should be no discrimination anywhere in this country," she added.

She was speaking with the media briefly yesterday,s following the launch of the Housing Development Corporation's Colour Me Orange project at the Hilton Trinidad and Conference Centre, Port of Spain,

The issue stemmed from an ongoing feud between the school's principal, Sita Gajadharsingh-Nanga, and the Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha (SDMS) general secretary Satnarine Maharaj, the SDMS board and the school's PTA, with the SDMS claiming she was not upholding Hindu principles and must resign.

The impasse culminated two weeks ago, with Gajadharsingh-Nanga having to go to the school with police and fire officers after being locked out by school security guards.

In Parliament last week, People's National Movement (PNM) MP Patricia McIntosh produced a letter from the principal to the Teaching Service Commission, in which she charged that Maharaj had told her not to admit black children in the school. Maharaj has denied the allegation, saying he was being vilified by the media and the PNM as a "black hater", and the high Hindu population at the school was due to the catchment area.

Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley has called on Education Minister Dr Tim Gopeesingh to break his silence and condemned the SDMS for overstepping its bounds at the school.

In a telephone interview yesterday, Gopeesingh said, "I received the report from the two supervisors, a supervisor I and a supervisor II, who were selected by an independent administrative team at the Ministry of Education, and the report, which was completed on Friday, will be sent to the Teaching Service Commission today for them to look at and make recommendations on the way forward. "We are operating within the Constitution, with an independent Teaching Commis- sion, and we cannot act outside of that. To do so will be both illegal and wrong."

Persad-Bissessar said yesterday the Education Ministry would be conducting their investigations and "then we'll see what they have to say".

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2011, 02:25:02 PM »
Why she cyah hold a major press conference on this issue. Is this not a cause for major dialogue in the country? I guess appearances has a hierarchy.................
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2011, 02:35:45 PM »
Why she cyah hold a major press conference on this issue. Is this not a cause for major dialogue in the country? I guess appearances has a hierarchy.................

More mamaguyism and politically correct sound bites once again!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2011, 02:20:14 PM »
SAT FEARS VIOLENCE
Originally printed at http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/_SAT_FEARS__VIOLENCE-134161178.html

By Kim Boodram
November 18, 2011
THE ousted principal of the Tunapuna Hindu School has been directed by her employer, the Teaching Service Commission, to report for duty on Monday.

But Sita Gajadharsingh-Nanga will not receive a warm welcome, as the Education Board of the Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha (SDMS), which operates the school, does not want her to return.

In response to the Commission's decision, SDMS secretary-general Satnarayan Maharaj said, "Of course we will keep her out. Even the Commission is saying and has acknowledged that the situation is volatile.

"This means they know that her presence will cause a violent reaction from the parents. They (parents) are very upset with her and they have driven us to this point," warned Maharaj.

In a telephone interview last night, Maharaj told the Express the Education Board of the SDMS is prepared to continue to prevent Gajadharsingh-Nanga from entering the school compound, as it believes her presence could ignite violence among hundreds of parents who, he said, wanted her out of the school.

Contacted at home yesterday, Gajadharsingh-Nanga said she had not yet been contacted by the Commission and was waiting on further instructions on whether she will be allowed to address the situation publicly.

Opposition MP Patricia McIntosh, who raised the issue in Parliament on November 9, said yesterday she was in agreement with the Commission's decision.

"It is a right ruling and the Ministry must now rein in Sat Maharaj. Why is he so untouchable?"

Maharaj said the SDMS is of the view that Gajadharsingh-Nanga should have been suspended from duty while investigations continue into her claim that he instructed her to keep children of African descent out of the school.

A dispute between Gajadharsingh-Nanga and the SDMS went public when McIntosh produced a letter from the principal to the Teaching Service Commission, requesting a transfer to a Government primary school.

Gajadharsingh-Nanga claimed she was locked out of the compound last month, after her non-compliance with Maharaj's instruction to refuse admission to children of African descent to the school.

In the letter, the principal also claimed to have been instructed to remove existing pupils of African descent and to refuse to accept trainees from the On-the-Job programme who were non-Indian and non-Hindu. Maharaj later denied issuing such instructions and accused Gajadharsingh-Nanga of lying.

In a full-page advertisement in today's newspapers, the Commission stated that it has instructed the Ministry of Education to allow Gajadharsingh-Nanga to continue as head of the school until its investigations are complete.

In a media release yesterday, Maharaj stated: "The Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha has referred this latest failure by State agencies to act in the interest of over 500 children at the school to our attorneys-at-law for possible legal action against agencies who have failed to discharge their duties.

"The Education Board of the Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha will move to protect our parents and children who continue to suffer because of inaction."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2011, 02:34:33 PM »
LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SATTTTTTTTTTTTTT LOUDDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSS

1]; } ?>