April 19, 2024, 01:23:10 AM

Author Topic: T&T Will Qualify! Here me out  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
T&T Will Qualify! Here me out
« on: March 07, 2005, 07:24:54 AM »
I believe T&T will qualify for the WC. Here me out on this one.

USA & Mexico will qualify that is almost certain hopefully Mexico qualify early and begin to experiment by the time they have to play T&T (Points possible). But i believe Guatemala have peaked too early and will not be the force they were in the first rounds 6 points very possible. Costa Rica are seriously in trouble through injury, this was an ageing squad with youth who lack experience in the mix . Now with all the injuries they will struggle in the earlies, good time to play them 4 points very possible . Panama are an unknown but dam hard to beat in Panama, if concentration is good and T&T play them the right way 6 points is possible from these game.

Now T&t may not be playing wel,l but since when has that been necessary. Last campaign the squad peaked early after playing well and we all know what happened. Teams that stumble along always seem to pull through mainly because the opposition do not know how to approach them. T&T has the potential to put together very good games and it may just come at the right time. MARK THESE WORDS
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T Will Qualify! Here me out
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 09:27:13 AM »
True, but hopeful to say the least.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 10:44:58 AM »
Optimistic observer, but nothing that you have said there tells me why we WILL qualify. I am sure that Panama, Guatemala and Cr sitting down and making similar calculations based on our patchy form to date.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 11:56:15 AM »
Observer bein patriotic.  Nutting wrong wit dat.  But yuh right JDB...he eh provide nutting from a footballing perspective which suggest that T&T will qualify.

All we could do collectively is support de team and hope fuh de best.

I have meh reservations and will voice them when I think it appropriate but dat eh go stop meh from supportin de side when dem fellas step on de field.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 01:49:28 PM »
Optimistic observer, but nothing that you have said there tells me why we WILL qualify. I am sure that Panama, Guatemala and Cr sitting down and making similar calculations based on our patchy form to date.

Yuh eh lie but nothing any of us say actually relates to the squad and its development. What I was trying to get across is that CR, Panama or Guatemala eh exactly lighting up the stage with their play. If you remember last lap CR was red hot and playing some deadly football, so where Honduras. It all went sour for Honduras but going into those games we knew they were at the top of their game. Right now I cannot say the same, so even though T&T not playing well,  the other teams struggling also. This qualification looking less clear cut than the last. Now if yuh want me to fix T&T and get the squad organized drop sme $$$ on the table and I will oblige  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2005, 02:07:35 PM »
This qualification looking less clear cut than the last. Now if yuh want me to fix T&T and get the squad organized drop sme $$$ on the table and I will obligeĀ  ;D

So yuh sayin Bertille have de team playin disorganized, dat he should be fired and if dey pay yuh yuh could fix de team???

;) ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2005, 04:06:19 PM »

Yuh eh lie but nothing any of us say actually relates to the squad and its development. What I was trying to get across is that CR, Panama or Guatemala eh exactly lighting up the stage with their play.

It was known going in that this was a very good opportunity for us because of the four places and the 1st round groups. I feel that is why they fire Stuart-Charles so soon after the draw. CR struggling and JA not being there are just added bonuses. But none of that is new to us. That situation has been shaping up since the middle of the semi-final round.

What I'm feeling though is that as promising as it looks we have shown nothing to say that it will happen, much as I would like it to be so.

Even the fact that it is in Germany is very seductive since it is one of the more accessible hosting countries for me personally and I have real friends over there. Every thiing is lining up nicely EXCEPT for th eteam's prformance (probably the most important thing).
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline mcaw

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2005, 10:07:52 AM »
i agree t& t has a great chance to make the wc .

1]; } ?>