April 28, 2024, 01:09:20 PM

Author Topic: Maturana takes up senior coaching job.  (Read 147227 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Time For Maturana To Go!!!!
« Reply #270 on: June 22, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »
Get the f**k out of here...

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 22, 2008, 07:58:23 PM »
Is not easy to evaluate Pancho when he doh have de best cards to play.  The language barrier cyah be helpful either.

Nah fawk HE.. He hadda go.. Other coaches get fired for LESSS. So leh de fawker busss it..

What Rijkard doing..  ;D
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 22, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »
He lucky this eint colombia otherwise .........ride out horse
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 08:02:23 PM by Quagmire »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 22, 2008, 08:04:21 PM »
Another Dutch 2 talk bout d palm trees
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 22, 2008, 08:06:35 PM »
boy you so far into denial yuh torkin swahili, bantu and maasai...

lol
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 22, 2008, 08:42:26 PM »
Alright let's be objective here; Allyuh list all the reasons why this man must go. Consider that in our previous campaign in 2006, we started with a coach who had less success at taking a team to the WC. than our present coach.

This present coach has had to endure a similar start as BSC. See what you could do with the local players,  before  we send for the 'star' boys see if we could  take a low budget team and get some success.

When the  pressure to win gets  tight, then we go bring  all the power players we need if yuh eh have  time or the ability to have them gel as a team in a short time,  yuh arse is garss and yuh getting replaced as a coach. We know this dance with this coach began as a six month dating period is either the man good to score with JW by now or else he gone chasing another  .....unt.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 22, 2008, 08:56:20 PM »
IF that bitch loose we first game against cuba, loose him, if he still playing puppet lose him. easier said than done with warner there
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 22, 2008, 09:55:17 PM »
AB

It obvious 2 anybody hwo have a lil sense and eh a Wim hater that d man is doin JW biddin. You make a big point of lookin at tapes and u find Whitley aloneeeeeeeeeee.

You hear 6 mths and eh learn d language just tink Fabello

His decision 2 play 3 5 2 in d 1st WCQ alone should b a good enough reason 2 sent him packin back 2 he dental practice.

When we 1 down he sub d midfielder and bring on a defender but then again I eh know football.

It obviously have some division on dat team I hear he say bout man attidute problem but I eh hear nutten bout fixin it except droppin Ince because we all know bout he attitude.

But then again me eh know football
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2008, 04:49:20 AM »
AB

It obvious 2 anybody hwo have a lil sense and eh a Wim hater that d man is doin JW biddin. You make a big point of lookin at tapes and u find Whitley aloneeeeeeeeeee.

You hear 6 mths and eh learn d language just tink Fabello

His decision 2 play 3 5 2 in d 1st WCQ alone should b a good enough reason 2 sent him packin back 2 he dental practice.

When we 1 down he sub d midfielder and bring on a defender but then again I eh know football.

It obviously have some division on dat team I hear he say bout man attidute problem but I eh hear nutten bout fixin it except droppin Ince because we all know bout he attitude.

But then again me eh know football

According to Alvin, ince get dropped cause de Goal keeping coach felt Jan Micheal was faster on his feet and it was time to give him a bligh.

LOL.. It wasntbecause of "Attitude" issues. lol. pressure.

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2008, 06:24:37 AM »
Somebody please, help mih nah... wasn't it de same 3-5-2 system we play and shut out Bermuda yesterday?  So was it de system or was it de players last week Sunday that we need to blame? (yeah, yeah...blame de coach fuh havind de 'wrong' players on de field)

Also... does it matter if yuh hear 6 months... or if yuh one good ezz only allow yuh tuh hear 3?

Finally... who is Fabello ???

Grazie

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 23, 2008, 06:28:11 AM »
Somebody please, help mih nah... wasn't it de same 3-5-2 system we play and shut out Bermuda yesterday?  So was it de system or was it de players last week Sunday that we need to blame? (yeah, yeah...blame de coach fuh havind de 'wrong' players on de field)

Also... does it matter if yuh hear 6 months... or if yuh one good ezz only allow yuh tuh hear 3?

Grazie

I really thought it was 4-4-2

because they say telesford went to right back and M. Edwards was left back... which leaves Hislop and Lawrence in the centre....  unless one of dem was playing DM  ???
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 23, 2008, 06:47:07 AM »

Grazie

because they say telesford went to right back and M. Edwards was left back... which leaves Hislop and Lawrence in the centre....  unless one of dem was playing DM  ???

I am 99% sure it was a 4-4-2... Alvin was saying it was.. even tho patriot say 3-5-2  but I think he get that wrong... It was a 4-4-2 with Telesford and M.Edwards playing RB and LB.. and Carlos and K.Daniel playing RW and LW

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2008, 06:50:23 AM »

Grazie

I am 99% sure it was a 4-4-2... Alvin was saying it was.. even tho patriot say 3-5-2  but I think he get that wrong... It was a 4-4-2 with Telesford and M.Edwards playing RB and LB.. and Carlos and K.Daniel playing RW and LW

Ahhh ys I think you might be correct Small Mag.

Patrot will clear it up when he reach back I guess

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 23, 2008, 07:53:28 AM »

Grazie

leo was hear 1 mth and we was playing good

we ketch we arse to beat them a lorse to Bermuda is unacceptable we play england etc , and games against Grenada Barbados enslaved Guyana ...  let me see if he would call back avery john , sancho and birchall...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #284 on: June 23, 2008, 08:14:08 AM »

Grazie

we ketch we arse to beat them a lorse to Bermuda is unacceptable we play england etc , and games against Grenada Barbados enslaved Guyana ...  let me see if he would call back avery john , sancho and birchall...

nigel daniel is a better left back than avery john, avery has no ball control and gives away possession too much, plus hes much older than nigel.

God is de BOSS....

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 23, 2008, 08:20:37 AM »

Grazie

we ketch we arse to beat them a lorse to Bermuda is unacceptable we play england etc , and games against Grenada Barbados enslaved Guyana ...  let me see if he would call back avery john , sancho and birchall...

nigel daniel is a better left back than avery john, avery has no ball control and gives away possession too much, plus hes much older than nigel.

God is de BOSS....

But Avery John defends better, and a LB is a defender. Therefore Avery is still better at that position right now
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #286 on: June 23, 2008, 08:22:59 AM »
TI
so wait nah, where nigel daniel playing now?  u comparing a man who does only look good and only ever play in the pro league with a player who has played in much better leagues.

now avery is on the blacklist so nigel technically has a better chance to make the squad and he still cant, imagine maturana who obviously believe in giving evrybody ah chance still eh vibes nigel.  Others such as akeem adams (high school student), akile edwards, ancil farrier, michael edwards, even cupid play left back yesterday, all dem men get a chance so what happen to nigel daniel.

u talking about avery's age and then on other post you will talk about how we need hardest, cyd gray, dennis lawrence,yorke, etc..all dem men is the same age, so if you want to use the age argument also use the not playing argument to be consistent and logical when yuh discussing hardest importance to the team.
[/b]

God is de BOSS....

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 08:29:12 AM by Nightmare »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 23, 2008, 08:29:38 AM »
Stop calling for coach to come and go. We all know the problem and who / whom needs to GO. Until then T&T Football will always and I say always SUFFER. Blaming coach after coach is only white washing the true issue.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 23, 2008, 08:40:22 AM »
Stop calling for coach to come and go. We all know the problem and who / whom needs to GO. Until then T&T Football will always and I say always SUFFER. Blaming coach after coach is only white washing the true issue.

NAH!!! Let Pacho go he way... !!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 23, 2008, 08:53:01 AM »
Maturana,

Yuh real lucky. I doh understand how we were still looking for 1 goal and you replace Edwards, a defender, with another defender. Mr Cupid who had a nightmare for the last few games. Your tactics are questionable and I hope yuh get SHIPPED BACK OUT FAST.

I want to see what excuse TTFF will give us now towards our players.

Avery playing regularly for MIAMI FC

Birchill at least was playing regular for the reserve team, and i am SURE that it is a better level than pro league (just being honest)

Sancho, well hopefully yuh find a club this summer, but yuh experience will beat the young boys out right now

Cornell, if it is true about yuh attitude well yuh could keep it, if not come and take over for Forbes please.

Hopefull the SHIT stop and the SHIP start back sailing de course. Most we asking for is a decent run and good effort. If we fall short at least we could say thanks for trying, but please stop putting out a team that is NOT READY.

For de love of de game

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 23, 2008, 09:15:40 AM »
From watching all the games available to me down here, I am not happy with Maturana.

You seeing glaring deficiencies and you not seeing attempts to solve them.

I find we hitting and hoping, no constructive attacking play.

Nothing on corners or free kicks

Nothing in terms of midfield

Nothing in the way of defending

Lack of shape

Poor player selection ( Blacklist or no )

Poor subs

All against POOR OPPOSITION...We not ready.

We have improved marginally since the Guadelope game...if only understanding between local and foreign based.

Wim had us playing a better, more effective brand of ball.

A good coach does wonders....Alyuh foget Beenie away at Mexico and USA away.

Look at Simoes when he was here in a month we beat Honduras away, look decent vs Ja in the oval and play good across in China.

I would go so far as to say look at Fevrier record against the African teams we played...look at the time period..and the style in which we did it. ( He truly got a raw deal...he did an excellent job while in charge)

Patcho and he trainers shakey for me...even they warm up and training ent looking right.

I think 8 weeks is enough time to get a new man and a proper 6 week camp with about 4 friendly games to be able to pull of a result against Cuba and Guatemala.

But if he does stay...bringing back the blacklisted players...namely Cyd, Birchall and Avery would do wonders for this side.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 23, 2008, 09:43:16 AM »
What is the big deal whether it was a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2?? 
Arimian to meh heart

TrinInfinite

« Reply #292 on: June 23, 2008, 10:29:47 AM »
From watching all the games available to me down here, I am not happy with Maturana.

Lack of shape

Poor subs

We have improved marginally since the Guadelope game...if only understanding between local and foreign based.

Look at Simoes when he was here in a month we beat Honduras away, look decent vs Ja in the oval and play good across in China.

I would go so far as to say look at Fevrier record against the African teams we played...look at the time period..and the style in which we did it. ( He truly got a raw deal...he did an excellent job while in charge)

Patcho and he trainers shakey for me...even they warm up and training ent looking right.

I think 8 weeks is enough time to get a new man and a proper 6 week camp with about 4 friendly games to be able to pull of a result against Cuba and Guatemala.

But if he does stay...bringing back the blacklisted players...namely Cyd, Birchall and Avery would do wonders for this side.

mats is a 2 time wc coach and has won against teams like argentina, how all of a sudden he is a shithound? bc our strikers couldnt finish bc anton controlling in the shadows, come on nah man, you really think wim was better? we putting the ball on the ground and we cut down on the long ball garbage, all we need is a solid backline, cohesive back and our mid has to re-adjusted because whitley is a holding mid, we finally put to rest that scotland not cutting it at intl level and roberts and stern should start bc jones injured, i supporting maturana, bc ihe grooming a team for the future in the process, something beenie didnt do at all

God is de BOSS....

TrinInfinite

« Reply #293 on: June 23, 2008, 10:34:49 AM »
TI
so wait nah, where nigel daniel playing now?  u comparing a man who does only look good and only ever play in the pro league with a player who has played in much better leagues.

now avery is on the blacklist so nigel technically has a better chance to make the squad and he still cant, imagine maturana who obviously believe in giving evrybody ah chance still eh vibes nigel.  Others such as akeem adams (high school student), akile edwards, ancil farrier, michael edwards, even cupid play left back yesterday, all dem men get a chance so what happen to nigel daniel.

u talking about avery's age and then on other post you will talk about how we need hardest, cyd gray, dennis lawrence,yorke, etc..all dem men is the same age, so if you want to use the age argument also use the not playing argument to be consistent and logical when yuh discussing hardest importance to the team.
[/b]

God is de BOSS....

since nigel get that injury the man hasnt been the same, he has more control than avery will ever have and passing ability, i watch avery in the wc live and everytime he play, i also watch him in the US, just bc the man playing US ball doh mean shit, nigel is a better left back, just bc the man local doh mean he not good, i not picking the team sah, its corneal, so ask him, snce nigel injury i havent heard him do anything locally, yorke still playing in the epl at the highest level and can hold down the holding mid like in the wc, we dont have a player to fill lawrence role at the moment, no one plays centre back as well as he does at the moment, as for hardest, hes still younger than avery and it have no one in trinidad other than guerra to play his role, thats why hes on the list for the qualifying but the only reason he not playing is bc hes recovering from another injury.

God is de BOSS....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 23, 2008, 10:37:33 AM »
Well d difference TI is he did not have 2 deal wit d JWFF

TrinInfinite

« Reply #295 on: June 23, 2008, 10:41:43 AM »
Well d difference TI is he did not have 2 deal wit d JWFF

if yuh know thats the reason then why the hell man calling mats a shithound? thats rediculous, you blaming a man who actually trying to give we youth a chance, beenhakker didnt do dat even...

God is de BOSS....

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 23, 2008, 10:43:23 AM »

Lack of shape

Poor subs

...Touches since you said currently bringing back Cyd will do wonders to this team...am assunming he is atleast training with a club...please tell us what is Cyd staus right now?...(am sure am not the only one here who really want to know)

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #297 on: June 23, 2008, 10:47:06 AM »
TI
so wait nah, where nigel daniel playing now?  u comparing a man who does only look good and only ever play in the pro league with a player who has played in much better leagues.

now avery is on the blacklist so nigel technically has a better chance to make the squad and he still cant, imagine maturana who obviously believe in giving evrybody ah chance still eh vibes nigel.  Others such as akeem adams (high school student), akile edwards, ancil farrier, michael edwards, even cupid play left back yesterday, all dem men get a chance so what happen to nigel daniel.

[/b]

God is de BOSS....

since nigel get that injury the man hasnt been the same, he has more control than avery will ever have and passing ability, i watch avery in the wc live and everytime he play, i also watch him in the US, just bc the man playing US ball doh mean shit, nigel is a better left back, just bc the man local doh mean he not good, i not picking the team sah, its corneal, so ask him, snce nigel injury i havent heard him do anything locally, yorke still playing in the epl at the highest level and can hold down the holding mid like in the wc, we dont have a player to fill lawrence role at the moment, no one plays centre back as well as he does at the moment, as for hardest, hes still younger than avery and it have no one in trinidad other than guerra to play his role, thats why hes on the list for the qualifying but the only reason he not playing is bc hes recovering from another injury.

God is de BOSS....

i eh saying because avery playing in th US he is better but what this recent debacle against bermuda prove is the locals are not ready by any stretch of the imagination.
just because a man play well against ne stars and petrotrin doh mean he ready for international football, i agree that nigel daniel is a better passer than avery but that is about it when it comes to having an advantage, nigel is a poor tackler, his positional play is poor, likes to overlap but takes his time in getting back on defence, weak in the air. so come with a better argument than that.

right now we have few locals who capable of playing international football such as  whitley and i trying to come up with some other names.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 23, 2008, 10:47:46 AM »
We callin 4 he 2 go because d Dutch men told JW where 2 go and he went. If u take a wuk and u cyah do all dat is necessary go pack and pull teeth. You look at tapes and u recall Whitley alone dat alone tells me u either dotish or eh pickin d team dat way take a connectin flight from Miami Int we go ship yuh stuff

TrinInfinite

« Reply #299 on: June 23, 2008, 10:55:46 AM »
TI

[/b]

God is de BOSS....

God is de BOSS....

i eh saying because avery playing in th US he is better but what this recent debacle against bermuda prove is the locals are not ready by any stretch of the imagination.
just because a man play well against ne stars and petrotrin doh mean he ready for international football, i agree that nigel daniel is a better passer than avery but that is about it when it comes to having an advantage, nigel is a poor tackler, his positional play is poor, likes to overlap but takes his time in getting back on defence, weak in the air. so come with a better argument than that.

right now we have few locals who capable of playing international football such as  whitley and i trying to come up with some other names.

nigel passes better and also has superior ball control to avery, he also crosses well, avery not a gem in the air either and avery's tackles have costed the team free kicks in their first third many times, hes irrational when it comes to tackling, so you need to stop that garbage you talking, positional play can come with experience and having a consistent backline of players, not chopping and changing every other team in terms of cohesiveness.

it have fellahs like leon, hardest, bleeder who are all local who could play abroad, so what are you talking about?

God is de BOSS....

1]; } ?>