April 29, 2024, 05:10:12 AM

Author Topic: Maturana takes up senior coaching job.  (Read 147372 times)

TrinInfinite

Re: Time For Maturana To Go!!!!
« Reply #300 on: June 23, 2008, 10:58:03 AM »
We callin 4 he 2 go because d Dutch men told JW where 2 go and he went. If u take a wuk and u cyah do all dat is necessary go pack and pull teeth. You look at tapes and u recall Whitley alone dat alone tells me u either dotish or eh pickin d team dat way take a connectin flight from Miami Int we go ship yuh stuff

and wim also cuff lincoln also, i guess that was also good as well ent? ??? schupsss, whitley should be on the team, hes one of our best defensive mids, if you dont see that, u need to stop commenting on TT footbal in general

God is de BOSS....l

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #301 on: June 23, 2008, 11:05:23 AM »
TI,

you are the most one dimensional person I have seen on this site,  you are very close minded and always believe you are 100% correct about team selection.

you ever play any serious football, i not talking about cleaning hardest tugs and jockstrap...i talking about at a minimum inetrcol, probably league football or US college ball, some kinda ball wheer u will understand the difference between watching the game on tv, watching it live in the stadium, posting on this website and actually playing on the field.

avery is irrational, i guess u referring to the red card against sweden..men argue that ah million times on this site so i not going to discuss that again, my only comment on that is that tackle save us from ah serious buss net and 2 the yellow cards he got only 1 was a good call but on any given day the call could go either way.

i eh hating on nigel daniel, as a matter of fact nigel is mih bredren but from playing with and against him, as a forward i rather line up against him than avery because with nigel his mind doh be on the game for all 90 minutes while avery is ah force from beginning to end, he keeps u "honest" on the field.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 23, 2008, 11:16:29 AM »
Stop calling for coach to come and go. We all know the problem and who / whom needs to GO. Until then T&T Football will always and I say always SUFFER. Blaming coach after coach is only white washing the true issue.

Bravo!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 23, 2008, 11:27:16 AM »
Yeah TI Wim cuff down LP
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 23, 2008, 11:35:15 AM »
From watching all the games available to me down here, I am not happy with Maturana.

You seeing glaring deficiencies and you not seeing attempts to solve them.

I find we hitting and hoping, no constructive attacking play.

Nothing on corners or free kicks

Nothing in terms of midfield

Nothing in the way of defending

Lack of shape

Poor player selection ( Blacklist or no )

Poor subs

All against POOR OPPOSITION...We not ready.

We have improved marginally since the Guadelope game...if only understanding between local and foreign based.

Wim had us playing a better, more effective brand of ball.

A good coach does wonders....Alyuh foget Beenie away at Mexico and USA away.

Look at Simoes when he was here in a month we beat Honduras away, look decent vs Ja in the oval and play good across in China.

I would go so far as to say look at Fevrier record against the African teams we played...look at the time period..and the style in which we did it. ( He truly got a raw deal...he did an excellent job while in charge)

Patcho and he trainers shakey for me...even they warm up and training ent looking right.

I think 8 weeks is enough time to get a new man and a proper 6 week camp with about 4 friendly games to be able to pull of a result against Cuba and Guatemala.

But if he does stay...bringing back the blacklisted players...namely Cyd, Birchall and Avery would do wonders for this side.

mats is a 2 time wc coach and has won against teams like argentina, how all of a sudden he is a shithound? bc our strikers couldnt finish bc anton controlling in the shadows, come on nah man, you really think wim was better? we putting the ball on the ground and we cut down on the long ball garbage, all we need is a solid backline, cohesive back and our mid has to re-adjusted because whitley is a holding mid, we finally put to rest that scotland not cutting it at intl level and roberts and stern should start bc jones injured, i supporting maturana, bc ihe grooming a team for the future in the process, something beenie didnt do at all

God is de BOSS....
1) So what if he beat argentina that was long long time ago ... but i care wha going on now ... i would be saying the same thing if was any other coach ...
 2)yuh say anton controling and we  struggling against bermuda  well now pacho should really go !!!
 3) Well is best we write off 2010 since he grooming fuh the future ... national team eh really  to groom that fuh the under 20  under 17 teams etc .... .. and yuh gone with leo again now .... but look at it this way 1 mth in we did not struggle to beat panama under leo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #305 on: June 23, 2008, 11:36:47 AM »
TI,

you are the most one dimensional person I have seen on this site,  you are very close minded and always believe you are 100% correct about team selection.

you ever play any serious football, i not talking about cleaning hardest tugs and jockstrap...i talking about at a minimum inetrcol, probably league football or US college ball, some kinda ball wheer u will understand the difference between watching the game on tv, watching it live in the stadium, posting on this website and actually playing on the field.

avery is irrational, i guess u referring to the red card against sweden..men argue that ah million times on this site so i not going to discuss that again, my only comment on that is that tackle save us from ah serious buss net and 2 the yellow cards he got only 1 was a good call but on any given day the call could go either way.

i eh hating on nigel daniel, as a matter of fact nigel is mih bredren but from playing with and against him, as a forward i rather line up against him than avery because with nigel his mind doh be on the game for all 90 minutes while avery is ah force from beginning to end, he keeps u "honest" on the field.

one dimensional is a joke, maybe yourself, i played high school football, toronto is 8 months of winter and i hated indoor football, so i resorted to playing against my cosuinswho played for holland/ajax and feyronord in europe and tt in the summers against my cousins who played intercol back home, but otherwise i havent played us college ball; so in terms of do i know football, yes i do, my family has a long history in it, so i know alot more than others who pretend to and i do play whenever i get the chance.
offense is your best defense and i rather see nigel lhandle the ball rather than avery.

God is de BOSS....

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 23, 2008, 11:52:12 AM »
TI,

you are the most one dimensional person I have seen on this site,  you are very close minded and always believe you are 100% correct about team selection.

one dimensional is a joke, maybe yourself, i played high school football, toronto is 8 months of winter and i hated indoor football, so i resorted to playing against my cosuinswho played for holland/ajax and feyronord in europe and tt in the summers against my cousins who played intercol back home, but otherwise i havent played us college ball; so in terms of do i know football, yes i do, my family has a long history in it, so i know alot more than others who pretend to and i do play whenever i get the chance.
offense is your best defense and i rather see nigel lhandle the ball rather than avery.

God is de BOSS....

ah this is the TI we all remember  :beermug:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #307 on: June 23, 2008, 12:07:29 PM »
From watching all the games available to me down here, I am not happy with Maturana.

You seeing glaring deficiencies and you not seeing attempts to solve them.

I find we hitting and hoping, no constructive attacking play.

Nothing on corners or free kicks

Nothing in terms of midfield

Nothing in the way of defending

Lack of shape

Poor player selection ( Blacklist or no )

Poor subs

All against POOR OPPOSITION...We not ready.

We have improved marginally since the Guadelope game...if only understanding between local and foreign based.

Wim had us playing a better, more effective brand of ball.

A good coach does wonders....Alyuh foget Beenie away at Mexico and USA away.

Look at Simoes when he was here in a month we beat Honduras away, look decent vs Ja in the oval and play good across in China.

I would go so far as to say look at Fevrier record against the African teams we played...look at the time period..and the style in which we did it. ( He truly got a raw deal...he did an excellent job while in charge)

Patcho and he trainers shakey for me...even they warm up and training ent looking right.

I think 8 weeks is enough time to get a new man and a proper 6 week camp with about 4 friendly games to be able to pull of a result against Cuba and Guatemala.

But if he does stay...bringing back the blacklisted players...namely Cyd, Birchall and Avery would do wonders for this side.

mats is a 2 time wc coach and has won against teams like argentina, how all of a sudden he is a shithound? bc our strikers couldnt finish bc anton controlling in the shadows, come on nah man, you really think wim was better? we putting the ball on the ground and we cut down on the long ball garbage, all we need is a solid backline, cohesive back and our mid has to re-adjusted because whitley is a holding mid, we finally put to rest that scotland not cutting it at intl level and roberts and stern should start bc jones injured, i supporting maturana, bc ihe grooming a team for the future in the process, something beenie didnt do at all

God is de BOSS....
1) So what if he beat argentina that was long long time ago ... but i care wha going on now ... i would be saying the same thing if was any other coach ...
 2)yuh say anton controling and we  struggling against bermuda  well now pacho should really go !!!
 3) Well is best we write off 2010 since he grooming fuh the future ... national team eh really  to groom that fuh the under 20  under 17 teams etc .... .. and yuh gone with leo again now .... but look at it this way 1 mth in we did not struggle to beat panama under leo

so who do you suggest to coach the team then?

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #308 on: June 23, 2008, 12:09:51 PM »
TI,

God is de BOSS....

yuh play football against yuh pumpkin vine cousin who play for "ajax' so dat make yuh ah expert on football, now allyuh doh get mih wrong i not saying that u have to play serious football to know football because some of the ebst coaches in the world never play at the highest level but keep in mind it easy for non players to be an armchair coach, what you from the sidelines is a lot different from on the field itself.

so back to Ti, yuh is ah boss cause u play small goal against yuh cousins, if i mention names of men i play small goal with them u will have to crown me FIFA player of the Year, anyway fire maturana and hire TI so he could select hardest, guerra and nigel, 2010 fuh sure..wait ah minute, TI say we planning for the future not like Leo and the quick fix, i always thought leo job and maturana was the same, qualify for the  world cup, i didnt know dem men was hired for ah developmental program, my bad, carry on.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 23, 2008, 12:22:11 PM »
Sando Prince

I think Cyd is healed..I have seen him around...I do not know what is his playing status (club etc)...But if Hyland doesnt have a club and he training with the national team and gettin fit. I dont see why Cyd cant do the same.

Cyd has matured and improved 1000% from butting the ball 2 inches off the grass and all the other folly he used to engage in. He is far removed from being Wanchope and Gomez son.

He has been thru the wars, played against the best in Concacaf and has experience.

However experience aside he has this over all comers in the wingback position.

1) Size
2) Height
3) Speed...real important factor.
4) Tackling ability...yet to see any of the new defenders hit a man a good solid Jam.
5) Belley and fight...Things I ent see these new fellas have.

Isnt that what you want in a defender?

Even if not Cyd, Avery could come in...Tallest have too much work to do in the back. One less worry  will help us out indeed. I find Hislop play too much game to still be uncomfortable in the back. Since Wim he dey and ent stamp his authority.

Also too one good defensive mid will help out the back 4/3 immensely. Whitley Cyar do it alone.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #310 on: June 23, 2008, 12:29:26 PM »
TI,

God is de BOSS....

yuh play football against yuh pumpkin vine cousin who play for "ajax' so dat make yuh ah expert on football, now allyuh doh get mih wrong i not saying that u have to play serious football to know football because some of the ebst coaches in the world never play at the highest level but keep in mind it easy for non players to be an armchair coach, what you from the sidelines is a lot different from on the field itself.

so back to Ti, yuh is ah boss cause u play small goal against yuh cousins, if i mention names of men i play small goal with them u will have to crown me FIFA player of the Year, anyway fire maturana and hire TI so he could select hardest, guerra and nigel, 2010 fuh sure..wait ah minute, TI say we planning for the future not like Leo and the quick fix, i always thought leo job and maturana was the same, qualify for the  world cup, i didnt know dem men was hired for ah developmental program, my bad, carry on.

pumpkin vine? yuh mad or wha, we never play small goal neither, you need to take yuh out of timing comments back in the hole yuh come from, it seems like advancing is your only aim, development not part of the plan for you, quick fix and no youths to carry on into the future, real short sighted if you ask me and guerra is the best youth in tt, i dont need you to attest to that because you were in that group of people who say locals was a waste of time.

God is de BOSS....

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 23, 2008, 12:36:58 PM »
Sando Prince

I think Cyd is healed..I have seen him around...I do not know what is his playing status (club etc)...But if Hyland doesnt have a club and he training with the national team and gettin fit. I dont see why Cyd cant do the same.

Cyd has matured and improved 1000% from butting the ball 2 inches off the grass and all the other folly he used to engage in. He is far removed from being Wanchope and Gomez son.

He has been thru the wars, played against the best in Concacaf and has experience.

However experience aside he has this over all comers in the wingback position.

1) Size
2) Height
3) Speed...real important factor.
4) Tackling ability...yet to see any of the new defenders hit a man a good solid Jam.
5) Belley and fight...Things I ent see these new fellas have.

Isnt that what you want in a defender?

Even if not Cyd, Avery could come in...Tallest have too much work to do in the back. One less worry  will help us out indeed. I find Hislop play too much game to still be uncomfortable in the back. Since Wim he dey and ent stamp his authority.

Also too one good defensive mid will help out the back 4/3 immensely. Whitley Cyar do it alone.

I cant wait till Cyd gets recalled (that is if he is allowed to be recalled)

CYD--LAWRENCE--SANCHO--AVERY 

then Nigel Daniel as LB Cover and Telesford as RB Cover..  With Julias James and Hopefully Andrews as CB Cover

Then we also have Spann who can play RB..as he did under Leo.. And if things become desperate..Carlos..of course if the star boy willing... his new attitude is Shite..but i dont blame him..the Coaches are punks and are basically bending over to him... I not saying drop him..i just saying sort his attitude out..

Check them defensive Options... While we have 2 Jackasses picking Ameteurs like Smith Cupid Makan Farrier A.Adams...Steupsssssss

TrinInfinite

« Reply #312 on: June 23, 2008, 12:56:39 PM »
TI,

God is de BOSS....

so back to Ti, yuh is ah boss cause u play small goal against yuh cousins, if i mention names of men i play small goal with them u will have to crown me FIFA player of the Year, anyway fire maturana and hire TI so he could select hardest, guerra and nigel, 2010 fuh sure..wait ah minute, TI say we planning for the future not like Leo and the quick fix, i always thought leo job and maturana was the same, qualify for the  world cup, i didnt know dem men was hired for ah developmental program, my bad, carry on.

lemme hear your replacement? ??? before you even start posting on this board, on the old board i called for tt to get either a dutch or german coach, or if not a european a south american, first choice being argentinian, so really your argument is useless to me, bc i bet you cant name a bloody replacement besides beenhakker.

God is de BOSS....

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 23, 2008, 01:35:39 PM »
Headlines

Warriors stay in World Cup fray  --- Trinidad Guardian

WE DID IT
Soca Warriors keep World Cup hopes alive - Trinidad Express

we pulling off escape against bermuda i tell you yet yuh have posters who happy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline damiangoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 23, 2008, 01:54:46 PM »
TI,

God is de BOSS....

pumpkin vine? yuh mad or wha, we never play small goal neither, you need to take yuh out of timing comments back in the hole yuh come from, it seems like advancing is your only aim, development not part of the plan for you, quick fix and no youths to carry on into the future, real short sighted if you ask me and guerra is the best youth in tt, i dont need you to attest to that because you were in that group of people who say locals was a waste of time.

God is de BOSS....
hislop is proving to be a good stopper, don't be so harsh on him! :)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 23, 2008, 02:14:37 PM »
If not for Maturana to go, someone HAS TO BE FIRED!!!  Who ever is his local talent evaluator/scout, Most likely the Corneals have to go.  Where is Licoln Phillips in all this.  Stand up nah man.  We have much more talented people thats in the squad right now.  TnT already have a limited amount of talent compared to the bigger nations out there, so why put the choke hold on the talent out there already.  Colin Samuel, Denzil Theobald, Chris Birchall, Kelvin Jack, Avery John, Glentin Wolff, should be in the squad.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 23, 2008, 02:19:58 PM »
What happens to a dream deferred...does it dry up like a raisin in the sun? or fester like a sore then post on socawarriors.net

i played high school football, toronto is 8 months of winter and i hated indoor football, so i resorted to playing against my cosuinswho played for holland/ajax and feyronord in europe and tt in the summers against my cousins who played intercol back home, but otherwise i havent played us college ball; so in terms of do i know football, yes i do, my family has a long history in it, so i know alot more than others who pretend to and i do play whenever i get the chance.

Lawd boy yuh makin what dem fellas say bout you ring true......

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 23, 2008, 02:32:18 PM »
I am relieved we win, but to tell you the truth, I am not happy. I like the current team we have, but the blacklisted guys have to be called NOW so we can have blend on experience and youth. Anything else is UNACCEPTABLE.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 23, 2008, 02:42:12 PM »
which is the problem? pacho's on-field management or his off-field management (or both)? from the thread comments so far, it seem people taking the players' collective attitude, putting that on pacho (is that fair?); but really wanting him to stand up to the corneals regarding player selection. like the next coach have to be aware their PRIMARY responsibility will really be to fight the administration even as they hire him!  :-\ 

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 23, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »

hislop is proving to be a good stopper, don't be so harsh on him! :)

True, but I honestly believe he is not ready for this level of football.  He lil green but I would prefer to see Julius James get an honest opportunity just as Makan did.  From all that I hear of Julius, he seems to be the real deal.  Yes, Brent Sancho and Cyd would be the quick fix but I would also like to see Julius in the fray. 

Hislop's touches seems to be poor and he lacks confidence on the ball.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 23, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »
Pacho coaching like back in the day when you sub position for position, despite score, condition, etc. his decision making in terms of game management is really suspect, as per Cupid on Sunday. I don't have any faith in Maturana. Every video highlight we see men standing around not involved in the session, low energy, no sense of urgency what so ever. Men keep saying that we cannot make a judgement from the highlights but, if all the videos have a recurring theme then we can infer.

I don't know how you all look at football and all that but, bringing Stern on as a sub was a big risk. Stern normally have to get rolling in a game. But, he gamble and it work, so well done.

Whoever the Goalkeeping coach is need to be re evaluated, cause there is no way Phillips or Williams have better footwork and technique than Ince.

We need Sancho and Avery along with Cyd, cause we will need speed against the Guatemalans and Americans. Hislop, Cupid, Smith all them will get burn with speed. Our recovery like cold condense milk.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 23, 2008, 04:20:00 PM »
Back to the topic. ah just want to say to the forumites who wasn't there to see the game. it's not like bermuda ran rings around us, it's just a matter that the new team did not get enough time to gel as a unit, that's all.

the only responsibilty the coach could bare is the fact that he started the game with 3 defenders, and he stuck with stern and scottie who basically are the same type of players, when he had better options on the bench to choose from, apart from that , we lost the bloody game not the coach, with 4 missed oportunity and ah giddy keeper to top it off.

the man made amends for his mistakes by resting scottie and ince, and rightfully so! jason scotland is at best ah late sub, and an excellent penalty taker, but in no wise a creative striker like daryll.

time will prove allyuh wrong! leave the bloody coach right where he is. the man is more than capable.  faithless trini's.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 07:37:10 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 23, 2008, 05:59:07 PM »
I have not seen the last couple games with this 3 defenders formation.

The way I see it, this new formation must have some kind of mechanism for one of the mid-fielders dropping back to cover inside or at right back. the same goes for the left side.

They just can't defend with 3. You can imagine these guys playing like that against Mex, Costa R., or USA. Langdon Donavon will blow past them and string-up Ince, etc.

But I need to see the game before I can really criticize Pacho and/or the players for this performance. Guys, from what I have read so far, we appear to be shakey at best. Does not inspire confidence for us fans. At least me. I hope someone can send a Youtube clip of the game soon.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Suggestions to Maturana
« Reply #323 on: June 23, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »
A coach needs time to know his players and not to depend on opinions from others to make his selection. 

We struggle to get past Bermuda so there is a problem.

Here is one suggestion for Maturana, since he didn't have the time to know our players physical, technical, tactical and mental strength and weaknesses under game pressure situations.

Invite all foreign and Local pros, have a series  of intersquad games, with the players knowing that it's a selection process so that they will give 100%

I can't understand why some of our foreign pros are not making the team, these guys are playing outside because there are something that is good about there game and Maturana needs to find that out for himself and not from other people opinions.

A foreign players is a guide for him to know that he must have a good look at those players, a local player don't get a contract abroad by guess.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions to Maturana
« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2008, 08:12:52 PM »
Great point!

De writing was on de wall when Scotland didn't make de team for dem earlier games.
How in de hell you as a coach go quite england and find out dat this one fellah was de top scorer in his league and eh even give de man a look-see???
It wasn't until after de call up de old Scottie (granted he didn't too much with he chance), but still man!

But yeah ah wish dey could take up your suggestion!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 23, 2008, 08:32:16 PM »
GET OVER THE COLLIN SAMUEL DEAL...  I know the man blank Maturana for the Jamaica game in Jamaica, but you are two grown men and get over for the sake of TnT.  Give the man another call up.  He was going through some rough times in Canada and also was release by Toronto FC.  Put your egos aside and make this happen.

Next...
Since you are stead fast with your squad thinking its the best T&T has to offer.  I challenge you for a practice match vs the Soca Warriors B squad to see if these players do belong.

Kelvin Jack
Cyd Gray (is back from injury)  Brent Sancho -  Julius James - Avery John

Anthony Wolfe - Chris Birchall - Denzil Theobald - Collin Samuel

Cornell Glenn - Trent Noel

From there you can see upclose and introduce your self to get to know these guy more and see if they fit to fit you squad.  This will end the blacklist theory and that you can pick any player of trini passport. yes you can play the game in you MLStadium if you want  ;D

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #326 on: June 23, 2008, 08:33:25 PM »
Is Cyd playing ?

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #327 on: June 23, 2008, 08:55:33 PM »
GET OVER THE COLLIN SAMUEL DEAL...  I know the man blank Maturana for the Jamaica game in Jamaica, but you are two grown men and get over for the sake of TnT.  Give the man another call up.  He was going through some rough times in Canada and also was release by Toronto FC.  Put your egos aside and make this happen.

Next...
Since you are stead fast with your squad thinking its the best T&T has to offer.  I challenge you for a practice match vs the Soca Warriors B squad to see if these players do belong.

Kelvin Jack
Cyd Gray (is back from injury)  Brent Sancho -  Julius James - Avery John

Anthony Wolfe - Chris Birchall - Denzil Theobald - Collin Samuel

Cornell Glenn - Trent Noel

From there you can see upclose and introduce your self to get to know these guy more and see if they fit to fit you squad.  This will end the blacklist theory and that you can pick any player of trini passport. yes you can play the game in you MLStadium if you want  ;D

put Spann and Patterson and Hardest on that team too.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 23, 2008, 10:05:08 PM »
Cyd is expected 2 return 2 trainin in bout a wk
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 23, 2008, 10:09:37 PM »
 I posted this 'tongue in cheek' with the idea to raise some considerations  to producing a game that will allow our best players to share the same stage. One person right away dismiss the idea and  had to move to the personal denigration ; I have no time for people who cyar see they head because it stuck so far up they arse.  So for what it's worth, here it is  an idea similar to what you are proposing:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=37024.msg445649#msg445649

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:16:18 PM by AB.Trini »

1]; } ?>