April 28, 2024, 03:33:23 PM

Author Topic: Maturana takes up senior coaching job.  (Read 147245 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Time For Maturana To Go!!!!
« Reply #360 on: June 24, 2008, 08:35:40 AM »
Are our fans d only once who comments about a coach and dey selection is dis a unique Trini ting?How much peeps did feel Sven was madddddddddd 2 select Walcot 4 d WC? Let d people say that Ince betta than Williams and Phillip what is d big deal loud steupsssssssssss

And I say, let pacho go he way.!!
And replace him with whom ?!! you saw the game with your own eyes, and so did i .

i personally didn't like the 3 defender deal, and scotland and stren playing along side each other who happen to be the same kind of players, but we had ample oportunity to put away bermuda without the stress of going there to finish the job.

stern need to finish off sitters like the ones he had on june 15th, common 3 sitters and yuh miss all!! unacceptable @ this stage, no wonder the sunlun fans was doggin him so much, and doh talk for lazy ass scotland! he needs to develope some work ethic!!! yes i said it !

i had to see it to believe it, the man slow and lazy to boot, the coach did right by subbing the both of them, edwards was so frustrated with them on june 15th, the man was just working like a plowing mule for nothing, and stern and scottie was just getting out paced by them slow fat bermudans.

the only mistake i saw on the coach was not subbing scotland, and the 3 defenders,of which he made amends, other than that , allyuh watching football with darkers.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions to Maturana
« Reply #361 on: June 24, 2008, 08:35:44 AM »
Exactly we cuss BSC till d cows came home dis man doin more crap but give he a chance like is a raffle we runin. Make u tink is 1 rule for foreign crap and another 4 local. Crap is crap whether it wrap ina TNT flag or a Colombian flag.

D only way d memory of d Bermudia fiasco will b removed is when D Warrior Nation charter flight landin in Johannesburg

Da is wha we saying!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 24, 2008, 08:47:03 AM »
We were almost eliminated by Bermuda, yes Bermuda, so there is a problem that need to get fix quickly.

The quality of players that we have, Bermuda should have never given us any problems. We don't even need a coach on the bench to beat Bermuda.

This only shows that we are putting the wrong team on the field.

Maybe the problem is the assistant coach, how much input does Anton have with Maturana decisions.

We do need a quick fix fast!!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 24, 2008, 08:47:19 AM »

I go tell you where we unique though. We are the only country where the biggest spectator coach of them all, a man who never kick a lime in the botanic gardens, let alone the Savannah, could fire qualified coaches whenever it please him for doing less shite than Maturana put down in the last  6 months.Talk to Stewart Fevrier, talk to Vranes, talk to Wim and talk to BSC about "letting the coach coach..." Some of alyuh who singing that same refrain was busy running up alyuh mouth of some of these same fellas, even on Beenie. And we keeping quiet ent stop Jack from running them.

So as the saying go "Who in the Kitchen does feel de heat" and none of we ent paying licence for we mouth. If alyuh want to stay quiet and watch Jack and dese jokers he controlling turn ALYUH national team into a table football set dat is alyuh business...

Ent, well said, steups
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 24, 2008, 08:50:28 AM »
You have to remember though, that the English league done long time, man home liming and then get a call saying he on the team... I do not believe he is match fit.

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 24, 2008, 09:09:24 AM »
getting de coach fired isn't going to solved de problem of football in trinidad. trinidad people needs to understand the level of football. it has change. it's a money making event. and trinidadians need to get involve more than b4. not only football but sports generally!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 24, 2008, 09:10:44 AM »
Pacho coaching like back in the day when you sub position for position, despite score, condition, etc. his decision making in terms of game management is really suspect, as per Cupid on Sunday. I don't have any faith in Maturana. Every video highlight we see men standing around not involved in the session, low energy, no sense of urgency what so ever. Men keep saying that we cannot make a judgement from the highlights but, if all the videos have a recurring theme then we can infer.

I don't know how you all look at football and all that but, bringing Stern on as a sub was a big risk. Stern normally have to get rolling in a game. But, he gamble and it work, so well done.

Whoever the Goalkeeping coach is need to be re evaluated, cause there is no way Phillips or Williams have better footwork and technique than Ince.

We need Sancho and Avery along with Cyd, cause we will need speed against the Guatemalans and Americans. Hislop, Cupid, Smith all them will get burn with speed. Our recovery like cold condense milk.

How yuh know that, yuh was at practice?  What allyuh does really be saying.  Let the coach and them coach nah!!  I hope you are an "A" license coach or something yes b/c you sure know more that all the coaches.  It is easy to be a Monday morning quarterback!!

Mr, man yuh don't have to be in training to notice these things. I have consistently seen both GKs in action and observers who know GKing can see the difference.

And by the way all they may teach at an A' License course is including the GK in training sessions. To do be GK specific you have to do your GK diploma and or license. I won't go into qualifications, but I am sure I ain't no arm chair quarterback.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 24, 2008, 09:25:35 AM »
Pacho coaching like back in the day when you sub position for position, despite score, condition, etc. his decision making in terms of game management is really suspect, as per Cupid on Sunday. I don't have any faith in Maturana. Every video highlight we see men standing around not involved in the session, low energy, no sense of urgency what so ever. Men keep saying that we cannot make a judgement from the highlights but, if all the videos have a recurring theme then we can infer.

I don't know how you all look at football and all that but, bringing Stern on as a sub was a big risk. Stern normally have to get rolling in a game. But, he gamble and it work, so well done.

Whoever the Goalkeeping coach is need to be re evaluated, cause there is no way Phillips or Williams have better footwork and technique than Ince.

We need Sancho and Avery along with Cyd, cause we will need speed against the Guatemalans and Americans. Hislop, Cupid, Smith all them will get burn with speed. Our recovery like cold condense milk.

How yuh know that, yuh was at practice?  What allyuh does really be saying.  Let the coach and them coach nah!!  I hope you are an "A" license coach or something yes b/c you sure know more that all the coaches.  It is easy to be a Monday morning quarterback!!

Mr, man yuh don't have to be in training to notice these things. I have consistently seen both GKs in action and observers who know GKing can see the difference.

And by the way all they may teach at an A' License course is including the GK in training sessions. To do be GK specific you have to do your GK diploma and or license. I won't go into qualifications, but I am sure I ain't no arm chair quarterback.

You sure are an arn chair quarterback.  If you read what the man say, basically in training the man was sharper than Ince.  Regarding the GK issue, do you know who is the GK coach?  Check yuh research, he was one of we all time bests and he also worked along with Beenieman. 

Let the coach please.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 24, 2008, 11:40:56 AM »
A coach needs time to know his players and not to depend on opinions from others to make his selection. 

We struggle to get past Bermuda so there is a problem.

Here is one suggestion for Maturana, since he didn't have the time to know our players physical, technical, tactical and mental strength and weaknesses under game pressure situations.

Invite all foreign and Local pros, have a series  of intersquad games, with the players knowing that it's a selection process so that they will give 100%

I can't understand why some of our foreign pros are not making the team, these guys are playing outside because there are something that is good about there game and Maturana needs to find that out for himself and not from other people opinions.

A foreign players is a guide for him to know that he must have a good look at those players, a local player don't get a contract abroad by guess.

What is this, an U14 scouting/trial session?  Pros don't do that man.  This is very amateurish!!! 

So why Erickson doh do that in Mexico?  It not happening.  As a coach, you know what positions you are happy with and which ones you are not.  You select players based on your observation or the observation of your entire staff.  All men calling for all kinda men to come back.  Please take men age into consideration.  It's annoying to hear all the Maturana bashing.  I not necessarily saying the man doing a great job but we cyar be Mexico neither and hurry to fire coaches all the time.  I don't believe we are in panick mode, yet.

Relax people, the coach have 2 months to institute his program.

I with you and Jahyouth.... and ah cyah wait when he get this thing turn around (whether we qualify or not) to come back and revisit all this ole talk about how much ah shithound he is.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 24, 2008, 12:01:33 PM »
If we look back at the history of T&T Coaches there is a continued pattern,Coaches don't last any time on the job,we change Coaches more regular than we change our clothes,some of them had more than one term but were fired and rehired,Tallman could you put together a list of national team Coaches from lets say Burn Boots days,what's going on with Coaches in T&T is nothing new,the philosophy in T&T is always the Coach is the problem,once a team not playing well is Coach but when things going well is players.

My observation is,don't matter what Maturana does with the players he have at his disposal,to some people he still has to go,our Coaches have never been given enough time to settle in on the job,to develope and gain any kind of experience at that level,just how players take years to develope and play at different levels it's the same with Coaches,example look at say Gally and Bertille,i think they did a very good job as Coaches at the international despite what ever qualifications/experience to Coach at that level,now they were fired and where are they now,foreign Coaches at the top level go from job to job so it keep them sharp and their level up.

Our Coaches always have to be starting from scratch because they are never kept on the job long enough to know players,by the time they know the players they are fired or gone (Benie),Football today is about success and the easiest scapegoat in this game is the Coach,once things not going right is Coach,as long as T&T continue to just put plasters on every sore it have and don't get down to fixing our issues and problems don't expect much to change.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 08:07:26 PM by Coop's »

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #370 on: June 24, 2008, 12:20:57 PM »
Ian Prescott seems impressed after the Bermuda win.
His Headline is...

MATURANA'S MAGIC
T&T coach rings changes for qualifying victory

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161343209

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 24, 2008, 12:56:12 PM »
If yuh have 2 wuk magic 2 beat Bermuda what u have 2 do against USA Obeah dem writers does realize what nonesense dey does b puttin in d press
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #372 on: June 24, 2008, 12:58:16 PM »
If yuh have 2 wuk magic 2 beat Bermuda what u have 2 do against USA Obeah dem writers does realize what nonesense dey does b puttin in d press

You are taking your dislike for Maturana to new heights, you are everywhere bad mouthing him.  Take a break.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 24, 2008, 12:59:59 PM »
Ian Prescott seems impressed after the Bermuda win.
His Headline is...

MATURANA'S MAGIC
T&T coach rings changes for qualifying victory

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161343209

all these headlines yes he use magic to beat bermuda
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 24, 2008, 01:01:42 PM »

You are taking your dislike for Maturana to new heights, you are everywhere bad mouthing him.  Take a break.

I with weary on this one.......it shudn't take any 'magic' for T&T to beat Bermuda.....the headline severely exaggerates the reality of the situation.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: June 24, 2008, 01:02:40 PM »

You sure are an arn chair quarterback.  If you read what the man say, basically in training the man was sharper than Ince.  Regarding the GK issue, do you know who is the GK coach?  Check yuh research, he was one of we all time bests and he also worked along with Beenieman. 

Let the coach please.

Hahaaaaaaa     :rotfl:  :rotfl:   :rotfl:

You serious...Nov. 19th 1989 means anything to you.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 24, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »
Brudder me likin Pancho eh likin Pancho what dat have 2 do wit anyting but y should a writer big up a man 4 beatin Bermuda dat is what u should focus on
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #377 on: June 24, 2008, 03:36:48 PM »
If the team has lost the game, do you think that the writer would have called his player selection and tactics magical?

He pulled the rabbit out the hat, we move on as was expected yet you constantly harp on the coach.

The problem is not just the coach, save your energies for displacing Warner.

The trouble with T&T football has always been Warner, first it was Wim then he hired Maturana, these guys don't care about moving T&T football forward, they care about pleasing Warner and getting paid.  A combination of both or one or the other.

Wim was a waste of time, since his departure, Maturana is filling his boots admirably.

The only continuity in T&T football is Corneal's, Warner, Oliver and Groden.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 24, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »
Like you guys did not read the newspaper today. One reporter said Maturana is a magician. I hope the magic continues, One does not need to be a rocket scientist to know that Me Mum- Sancho- Cornell Glen are missing from this side.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 24, 2008, 03:59:24 PM »
I do blieve inMagic it is an illusion

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 24, 2008, 04:03:54 PM »
Brudder me likin Pancho eh likin Pancho what dat have 2 do wit anyting but y should a writer big up a man 4 beatin Bermuda dat is what u should focus on

Weary doh hot yuh head nah. How much did Bermuda attack we for we to say we did wel? I happy we pull out the win, but by no means that mean we did better.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 24, 2008, 04:08:15 PM »
Well if I knew how 2 get rid of Jack I would have done dat long time. U said in another post d one with Italy thatu eh supportin Pancho now he filling Wim boots admirably. I consistant jW need 2 go, Wim got a raw deed and his replacemant Pancho is doin JW biddin.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 24, 2008, 04:10:38 PM »
I can't tell Pacho how to coach or what tactics or formation to use. But My advise to him is to tell Jack he need to have the rest of the blacklisted now. Not next month, but now. Now is the time to bring them men into the fold. Birchall, Sancho etc can train with them guys. They free now until the English league starts. We have time on our hands.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 24, 2008, 04:18:40 PM »
I doh understand how we not in panic mode when the gun buss and we stumble on the first hurdle. We still dusting off we hand and wiping the blood of ah we, all this time the other runners clearing hurdles like they jumping over a broom on the ground. We have to play catch up if we can. All this time the coach on the side telling you run, run doh mind that you can't jump. The coach say you can crawl under, around or through the hurdle if you want, just run. All this while yuh teammate who made the finals in the race last year sitting in the stands and he can't help you because the coach say that he get 2 years older and he only racing for reserve teams in foreign, while you racing on a Pro team in Trinidad. never mind that one of these same foreign team just come down and beat one of the biggest pro team in T&T.

But doh worry close yuh eyes and run, so you won't have to worry about the hurdles.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 24, 2008, 04:25:42 PM »
Always remember d 1st ostrich was found in TNT

Offline assrancid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #385 on: June 24, 2008, 04:32:02 PM »
Always remember d 1st ostrich was found in TNT

Yes on Dondonald Street.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 24, 2008, 08:00:46 PM »
If we look back at the history of T&T Coaches there is a continued pattern,Coaches don't last any time on the job,we change Coaches more regular than we change our clothes,some of them had more than one term but were fired and rehired,Tallman could you put together a list of national team Coaches from lets say Burn Boots days,what's going on with Coaches in T&T is nothing new,the philosophy in T&T is always the Coach is the problem,once a team not playing well is Coach but when things going well is players.

My observation is,don't matter what Maturana does with the players he have at his disposal,to some people he still has to go,our Coaches have never been given enough time to settle in on the job,to developer and gain any kind of experience at that level,just how players take years to developer and play at different levels it's the same with Coaches,example look at say Gally and Bertille,i think they did a very good job as Coaches at the international despite what ever qualifications/experience to Coach at that level,now they were fired and where are they now,foreign Coaches at the top level go from job to job so it keep them sharp and their level up.

Our Coaches always have to be starting from scratch because they are never kept on the job long enough to know players,by the time they know the players they are fired or gone (Benie),Football today is about success and the easiest scapegoat in this game is the Coach,once things not going right is Coach,as long as T&T continue to just put plasters on every sore it have and don't get down to fixing our issues and problems don't expect much to change.
Coach COOP'S , it seem like it's only you and a few men who does approach football objectivly ? ah mean, it's like ah can't believe what i'm hearing !

fellas calling for the coach head after less than ten games, with only two defeats without we main star player KJ.

i sat and watch the first game @ the marvin lee and let me tell yuh, the reason bermuda beat us was due to compliasance and over confidence, especially after stern john equalized.

whitley , carlos and telesford were the only players playing with ah sense of urgency.

stern and scottie was walking around like we was up ten nil, ince was as drunk and giddy as craig with ah bottle ah bay rum in his hand,apart from the guys i mentioned together with farrier, the rest of the team was lax as lax could be.

so from what i saw! the team was to blame not the coach, stern kick ah powder puff straight @ the keeper (1)

he missed another sitter on a cross from edwards (2) he then missed another point blank shot from close range, no placing of shots ,

scottie also blew one straight over bars when he could've simply place ah nice shot in the corner, and ince was keeping like he was drunk out his chubby mind. scottie, stern and ince blew the game for us , so tell me how is that any fault of the coach.

PS:   Ah mean't to say coop's not coach , i totally disagree with coach's analysis. sorry for the mix up.                   positive.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 09:32:17 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 24, 2008, 09:02:14 PM »

My observation is,don't matter what Maturana does with the players he have at his disposal,to some people he still has to go,our Coaches have never been given enough time to settle in on the job,to developer and gain any kind of experience at that level,just how players take years to developer and play at different levels it's the same with Coaches,example look at say Gally and Bertille,i think they did a very good job as Coaches at the international despite what ever qualifications/experience to Coach at that level,now they were fired and where are they now,foreign Coaches at the top level go from job to job so it keep them sharp and their level up.

Coach , it seem like it's only you and a few men who does approach football objectivly ? ah mean, it's like ah can't believe what i'm hearing !

fellas calling for the coach head after less than ten games, with only two defeats without we main star player KJ.

i sat and watch the first game @ the marvin lee and let me tell yuh, the reason bermuda beat us was due to compliasance and over confidence, especially after stern john equalized.

whitley , carlos and telesford were the only players playing with ah sense of urgency.

stern and scottie was walking around like we was up ten nil, ince was as drunk and giddy as craig with ah bottle ah bay rum in his hand,apart from the guys i mentioned together with farrier, the rest of the team was lax as lax could be.

so from what i saw! the team was to blame not the coach, stern kick ah powder puff straight @ the keeper (1)

he missed another sitter on a cross from edwards (2) he then missed another point blank shot from close range, no placing of shots ,

scottie also blew one straight over bars when he could've simply place ah nice shot in the corner, and ince was keeping like he was drunk out his chubby mind. scottie, stern and ince blew the game for us , so tell me how is that any fault of the coach.

JC the thing is, I could accept that argument if you were only talking about the first half of the game. Because after seeing that kind of display, at halftime Maturana should have torn them a new asshole, and let them know that shit not gonna slide. But it was pretty much more of the same in the 2nd half. No new sense of urgency, nuttin. Which telling me he definitely didn't make any kind of serious assertion that it was time to play some serious football. It was just 2nd half of the fete match. So he must take some of the blame.

That said, yes the players deserve some of the blame too, along with Jack and the Corneals, etc. Pacho jus deserve he share of pong too.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 24, 2008, 10:32:16 PM »
GET OVER THE COLLIN SAMUEL DEAL...  I know the man blank Maturana for the Jamaica game in Jamaica, but you are two grown men and get over for the sake of TnT.  Give the man another call up.  He was going through some rough times in Canada and also was release by Toronto FC.  Put your egos aside and make this happen.

Next...
Since you are stead fast with your squad thinking its the best T&T has to offer.  I challenge you for a practice match vs the Soca Warriors B squad to see if these players do belong.

Kelvin Jack
Cyd Gray (is back from injury)  Brent Sancho -  Julius James - Avery John

Anthony Wolfe - Chris Birchall - Denzil Theobald - Collin Samuel

Cornell Glenn - Trent Noel

From there you can see upclose and introduce your self to get to know these guy more and see if they fit to fit you squad.  This will end the blacklist theory and that you can pick any player of trini passport. yes you can play the game in you MLStadium if you want  ;D

put Spann and Patterson and Hardest on that team too.

Patterson aready in Maturana's plan.  Stern John took his spot...  Hardest too soft for international football...  Yes Spann in for Trent Noel cuz, and move Wolfe up front with Glenn.

We aint deep enough for men to be losing they spot in the training squad.
I forget Sealy too, all these men should be in camp for the next few weeks fighting for spots.
 I also find if we overloaded with forwards, and some of the mids not up to par then let some them extra forwards play in the middle, we need out best players on the field.Imagine Cornell and Stern up front, and Jones sitting behind the two strikers using his  passing ability to link the mids and forwards as an attacking mid.  Then Whitley could be more defensive, but still with the ability to go forward if the opportunity arose. 

Thats the same I saying.  If a fella like Collin Samuel change his game to midfield, he will never miss a spot. Cuz overall he's rated higher than Whitley, Hyland, and Daniel.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 24, 2008, 10:36:49 PM »
Who here ever play savannah football?

That football different than any other kind of football in the world.

And it could be the Queen's Park Savannah, Aranguez Savannah, or the savannah in Pinto Road Arima -- once is in Trinidad...

EVERY SPECTATOR IS A COACH

Everybody could tell the winger where to stand up, how to make a run, how he loafing, or the right technique to cross the ball.

The center link never knocking the ball enough... the sweeper always playing wild... the keeper not diving enough...

IN TRINIDAD EVERY SPECTATOR IS A COACH

Allyuh let Maturana coach nah.

Is years the man doing it and he have results to show too.

Relax, sit down, and watch.  And leave Maturana to do his job.

Agreed.
Agreed sit down ,relax and watch we ass get kicked up and down Concacaf  :beermug:
doh listen
That under 14 is ah good idea ,I hear about a good 12 year old from Marabella who could get draft een for the NT .
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:41:10 PM by Quagmire »

1]; } ?>