April 24, 2024, 06:38:30 PM

Author Topic: Maturana takes up senior coaching job.  (Read 146800 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern slams Maturana's management.
« Reply #480 on: August 17, 2008, 12:29:12 PM »
Just Cool all yuh in luv wit d Colombian if u check when I join d forum Nov 19th 2005 so all d issues prior 2 Bahrain me eh have a clue so me neva knew what Rasta was talkin bout. So d axe I have 2 grind is in your big dotish head.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Unprofessional!
« Reply #481 on: August 17, 2008, 01:09:57 PM »
coops since nobody wanna say it i will..

YOU ON SHIT!
[/b]
Not on it only , he manufacturing it. In my heart of hearts is either Coops is the biggest brownnose looking for wuk or he just simply naive. Imagine this man play at national level and coming here with this BS.  Coops boy go somewhere else to sell your BS because no one buying it here. Maturana is an asshole and is highly unprofessinal and should be run out of town with extreme urgency. If JW planted you on this board to for PR purposes it aint working.

I agree with Coops as opposed to the other emotional utterances!!
         Sub1,Amarldinho if nobdy wants to say it i will,it seems there is a tendancy on here to get me off this forum like they did Slim,is one thing i never do and that is attack people,when people start telling me about going somewhere else like i'm on their website it makes me wonder,the thing is all the people you all hate and don't like in our Football are my friends and that would not change,i don't need this site to get my information,i put things on here on purpose to rile you guys up and you buy it,if Stern John is you all hero he is not mine and that's my personal opinion and view,i have nothing to sell or prove in T&T Football that's for Stern and them to do,i respect you guys and i hope you all would do the same to me in return.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 17, 2008, 01:26:36 PM »

YOU ON SHIT!
[/b]
Not on it only , he manufacturing it. In my heart of hearts is either Coops is the biggest brownnose looking for wuk or he just simply naive. Imagine this man play at national level and coming here with this BS.  Coops boy go somewhere else to sell your BS because no one buying it here. Maturana is an asshole and is highly unprofessinal and should be run out of town with extreme urgency. If JW planted you on this board to for PR purposes it aint working.

Sub1,Amarldinho if nobdy wants to say it i will,it seems there is a tendancy on here to get me off this forum like they did Slim,is one thing i never do and that is attack people,when people start telling me about going somewhere else like i'm on their website it makes me wonder,the thing is all the people you all hate and don't like in our Football are my friends and that would not change,i don't need this site to get my information,i put things on here on purpose to rile you guys up and you buy it,if Stern John is you all hero he is not mine and that's my personal opinion and view,i have nothing to sell or prove in T&T Football that's for Stern and them to do,i respect you guys and i hope you all would do the same to me in return.

coops, how does me saying you on shit equate to me attacking you or trying to get you off the forum?  90% of the post i make on this forum i on shit too. What happen you didnt read my next post after?

who could take you off the forum besides the mods?

you's ah big man, and look you just say u does put thing on here on purpose to rile up men, so doh come here with dem long tears when riled up man like sub1 take ah turn in yuh ass.

i say you on shit because i really cyah understand how you could look at the article in this thread with objective eyes and then spin it the way you did and talk bout we eh hear pacho side. Ent the article is about Stern's side of the story??  I eh know whey yuh feel you going with that jokey Carl Hooper-like spin, I seeing de ball big, big.

anyhow, bottom line no disrespect was intended from me but still, yuh was on shit.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 17, 2008, 01:32:18 PM »

YOU ON SHIT!
[/b]

coops, how does me saying you on shit equate to me attacking you or trying to get you off the forum?  90% of the post i make on this forum i on shit too. What happen you didnt read my next post after?

you's ah big man, and look you just say u does put thing on here on purpose to rile up men, so doh come here with dem long tears when riled up man like sub1 take ah turn in yuh ass.

i say you on shit because i really cyah understand how you could look at the article in this thread with objective eyes and then spin it the way you did and talk bout we eh hear pacho side. Ent the article is about Stern's side of the story??  I eh know whey yuh feel you going with that jokey Carl Hooper-like spin, I seeing de ball big, big.

anyhow, bottom line no disrespect was intended from me but still, yuh was on shit.

Ditto!!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 17, 2008, 01:37:37 PM »

YOU ON SHIT!
[/b]

Omar if you read all the posts after my own you would see how many different twist people put on this thing and nobody say they talking shyt,most repeated the same things i said,but the mentality is i am a JW fan so you find any thing i say not only on this topic alone i observe does be shyt to guys from the anti JW/TTFF clan.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 17, 2008, 01:44:18 PM »

YOU ON SHIT!
[/b]

Omar if you read all the posts after my own you would see how many different twist people put on this thing and nobody say they talking shyt,most repeated the same things i said,but the mentality is i am a JW fan so you find any thing i say not only on this topic alone i observe does be shyt to guys from the anti JW/TTFF clan.

but who fault is that?

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 17, 2008, 01:50:05 PM »

YOU ON SHIT!
[/b]

No one is advocating you leave the site. We are simply not buying what you are selling re JW. Bro continue to represent for JW. Hitler and Stalin had their representatives but the world still recognised them for what they were albeit after the fact. People who rail against JW dont want to wait until he is gone to say he is the biggest piece of shit to have ever happened to the people of T&T. We are talking now!! This is so that history would not be rewritten by people like yourself when he is gone. JAck Warner will never be considered a good or even halfway decent admionistrator of T&T football when all is said and done. He would be recognised for what he is /was, a thief and a scoundrel who desperately and ignorantly almost destroyed our football. He better hope I dont have to write his epitaph!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 02:00:47 PM by sub1 »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 17, 2008, 02:03:07 PM »

but who fault is that?
       You beat around the bush until i get you to say what you wanted to say all along and save yourself all the old talk,it's not that i'm talking shyt this is personal attacks,just because i'm open and gives credit where credit is due,i have enough negative and hurtfull post on this site all i try to do is put a positive spin on things,tell me what's wrong with that,do i have to join your wagon to be accepted.   

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 17, 2008, 02:11:39 PM »

but who fault is that?
       You beat around the bush until i get you to say what you wanted to say all along and save yourself all the old talk,it's not that i'm talking shyt this is personal attacks,just because i'm open and gives credit where credit is due,i have enough negative and hurtfull post on this site all i try to do is put a positive spin on things,tell me what's wrong with that,do i have to join your wagon to be accepted.   

Coops what nonsense you writing. We are all big men here and we could disagree and agree to disagree. Where does the acceptance part come in. I repect you for who you are and what you are about but i disagree 100% when you try to spin JW in a good light for us here on the board. You know very well your brother and I went to and played for saints. How could I not accept you when you were better than both of us together. If it came across as a personal attack then my apologies. But i hold no malice when I write what i think.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 17, 2008, 02:15:45 PM »

but who fault is that?

nice try, but i not buying it.

on this site there's the majority anti JW/TTFF clan and then there's the minority pro JW/TTFF clan and thats where it seems you living. So this "i just trying to put a positive spin", and "i just giving credit where credit due" talk to me is you being ignorant to your own personal biases. Like i said, just the fact that your first reaction to the article was to jump to the administration's defence should tell you that you coming squarely out of left field so don't act like you is ah man sitting on the fence trying to show us the light.  In any case, what it is you really expect to get posting on a site that we all admit is predominantly anti JW??

i like to think of myself as somewhere in the middle and try to be objective as possible, or in so far as that shitty administration allows. Thats why I said earlier on that I usually appreciate your perspective.

but as for the innocent victim posturing.... :shameonyou:

take yuh licks like ah man.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #490 on: August 18, 2008, 11:58:11 PM »

Stern has been and will always be a disruptive player. Remember the situation between he and Glen before the world cup ?
Pacho new so he now find this out. And he ent go take Stern side like the other coaches/JW yes men. How many coaches before had the balls to drop Stern. Just what he needed and it worked before in the final games in qualifying for 2006.

Let we hope this have the same effect and really motivate him to produce.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well the text part I not going to argue that but it was reported here before the world cup that he Stern did not want to play alongside Glen. At that time he had the backing of the technical staff so Glen was getting salt in the lead up to the World Cup. It was only at the World Cup that Glen got playing time alongside Stern. The story was given here by #8(poster's name) Claims to be a close personal friend of Glen and was giving it to us live from inside the camp. The had a few team meetings to try to get the situation sorted. Stern BIG and he does pull rank on everybody.

That being said, I am not making excuses for the text. But hey them men was in USA getting ready to play the game, after comming straight from Hati, so who was really to call ???

RASTAMAN YUH IS AH FACKING BALDHEAD !!
 Yuh sounding like one ah dem 'sight meh and relate' macomey man who does bump dey gum bout wha dey doh know.Yuh read de tata yuh write before yuh post it or yuh just facking retarted ????? 
Now you sound like you doh have ah facking idea about de game, and ah doh just mean on the pitch, but how de order of things are run ah the highest level of the game.Stern is not a 'disruptive player' a 'disruptive player' is someone who cause problems on and off the pitch,someone who is detrimental to the team and as a result hinders the performance of the team.If Stern had a problem with Cornell and he was 'disruptive' to the team ,do you think we would gone to the WC ?Do you think he or Cornell wudda ah still be on the team ,if the so called 'problem' between them was so 'disruptive' that Beenie wudda jepodize the whole team qualifying ? The fact is Stern was instrumental in getting us to the WC .Stern was never trying to 'salt' Cornell,he had no reason to.His place was secure on the squad for the simple fact that he was our LEADING FACKING GOAL SCORER nuttin else.No rank ting as you so dotishly put ,his spot was secure for his goals plain and simple.
Now ah doh want tuh slam Cornell but ah have tuh educate yuh chupid ass.A few years back in the Gold cup in Miami Cornell come on in de 2nd half and score ah nice header from ah cross from Angus.Well everybody say Cornell shud start the next game, so Cornell start the next game .............if he touch de ball twice he touch it pleanty and I eh joking, go and watch the tape....he was subbed at half time. My point is Stern doh feel threaten by any striker TnT have he is the only player we have that we could of count on to score goals for us to go to Germany and he delivered.The only player on TnT squad that yuh cud say 'bound tuh score'.
Just now rastaman ah go come back tuh you.....

Maturana is ah facking goat ,a has been who never had to do much with them Columbian teams that went to the WC. He had players like Valderama,Wanchope,Rincon in they prime,he had a good team,playing on talent.Hear meh good,when we was losing against Bermuda in TnT, at half time, Alvin facking Corneal had to come into the dressing room and talk to the players ,not that facking asshole that coaching TnT right now . He din have ah clue what to do and was looking and shaking like Muhammad Ali. That could never happen with a real gaffer,he is the one put the team on the pitch and now when things going wrong he eh have ah clue what to say to his players...NOT AH FACKING PEEP AT HALF TIME AND WE LOSING TUH BERMUDA ,AT HOME TOO.....Bertille St Clair better than this con't ,Maturana is ah dunce of the game working with old old old credentials.
Say what yuh want bout Beenie but as a expierence coach he understood  that TnT does not have a talent pool like Brazil or Argentina and he work with the best we had.Beenie eh expierement with youth ,he realize the talent we have just needed good coaching, and he provided that,the rest is history.
..Back tuh you now Rastaman Baldhead in case yuh din know,the so called 'disruptive' player never once turn his back on TnT and refuse tuh play.Always showing up when called,never late,and he doh walk with he hand swinging,he does walk with he goals.The man does be jeopdizing his starting place with the team that paying his wages,only tuh come home tuh some micky mouse organization and have tuh deal with pure bull shit and disrespect.But #14 never say 'fack dat',I bigger than this ,when Dwight and Latas getting the utmost respeck from everybody ,Stern for whatever reason,always getting pong and had to be proving himself.Imagine de haters say he is de laziest ,he doh run ah tall,he does loaf,he always in Zen partying hard,is like some ah all yuh practing tuh be paparattzi and hah nuttin beter to do  than tuh maco wha #14 doing off the pitch.But with all that at the end of the day it eh have another player in de Concacaf region scoring at the rate #14 scoring at, UP TO TODAY....NOT EVEN FACKING CLOSE AH SAY !!!
 So for all de IMPS who think dropping #14 is  the best thing for TnT or that he deserver that kinda ah disrespect,laugh now,becuz time will prove that TnT is going nowhere this WC without #14,unfortunately this will only prove that the assholes that consist of the ttff and their asslickers were wrong in desrespecting and dropping TnT most prolific goal scorer ever.

Maturana + de Corneals + jackass warner + ttff   x  rastaman =  PIG SHIT !!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 19, 2008, 01:08:20 AM »
if Trinidad lose to cuba especially for not scoring goals you think Maturana feeling pressure now?
i repeat

Offline precious

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 19, 2008, 03:12:33 AM »
berris i with yuh all de way..... Stern gives and has given everything to his country and ,to repeat berris, at the expense of his position with the team that puts money in his bank... He deserves to be treated with more respect purely outta the respect he does show TnT..

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 19, 2008, 04:15:58 AM »

Coachs pick teams and live and die by their choices but yuh mean nobody coulda pick up the phone and tell we boy that is no disrepect but they just want to try something new and as a result he not in the coachs plans right now ?

That woulda cost less than ah hundred tt.

I still waitning to see the Maturana plan in action.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 19, 2008, 06:57:41 AM »
BM here...thank you Berris

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: August 19, 2008, 07:05:47 AM »
EASY BERRIS

no stern no peace

PRESIDENT OF THE STERN FOR GOALS COMITTEE
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 19, 2008, 08:54:33 AM »
Berris for Prime Minister... Tell dem...
How on earth can anyone come and say we don't need Stern, or doh need him yet...

Stern 'I am Legend' John  should be on the team now.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 19, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »
WCQ 2010  goals score d man who score  eh needed. D man who he start in from ah him in d 2nd game eh even on d side all of a sudden he eh needed. I understand in fact overstand d logic
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 19, 2008, 11:54:33 AM »
I am a Stern fan but I am not Quite sure that Article buy Lasana will help him  with his relationship with the TTFF staff. However having seen Scott Sealy lately and Julius James I feel they need to be on this team

Offline Sammy D

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 19, 2008, 12:41:30 PM »
Personally, I ent no big fan ah Stern. He is as immobile as ah street sign but even street signs have ah purpose.If u ent know wey yuh goin then yuh definitely need one. D man scoring goals like water since he start running out fuh we. Ah ent know how d big boys does handle dem kinda ting but if how he get dah message is true, then dah is ah disrespect. If after all dem goals and all dem years ah service, dey cyar sit him down like ah big man and say " mih boy, hear dis, we tryin something new and ah ent feel we go need yuh so again", then they cyar expect we to understand and support that. Stern suppose to go out on he own terms. Say when he good. If he ent seeing d sign and understandin de program, then he have to get dah lil talk from d big boy dem. But he still active and producing. In fact he still miles ahead ah dem youths dey tryin dey. Is qualify we tryin to qualify or is fete match we playin? I ent expect de Spanish man to understand. He ent know him and he could hardly talk english enough too, but dem others who from here, shame on dem. Dem ha no excuse.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 19, 2008, 01:08:55 PM »
Which one worst Stern get drop via tex or  BS realize he get fire on his way to training on the radio. Even doh Pacho feel disrespected with the armband ting,the TTFF could handle the situation better than that.
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 19, 2008, 01:41:28 PM »
This situation just makes me wonder...really and truly...how is a foreign based player contacted for an upcoming game ?

By that I mean before the actual official request come from the TTFF/JW.  If his services are no longer needed, or the game get called off, how is the player/club informed ?

I hear about fellas...mostly US based, who hear about a game/trials via the papers or word of mouth and pay their own way for a chance to impress.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 19, 2008, 02:50:10 PM »
So d article eh help he relationship iwt d TTFF. How has havin a good relationship wit d TTFF benefitted anybody dey get rob wit dey eye open instead ah close.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 19, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »

Stern has been and will always be a disruptive player. Remember the situation between he and Glen before the world cup ?
Pacho new so he now find this out. And he ent go take Stern side like the other coaches/JW yes men. How many coaches before had the balls to drop Stern. Just what he needed and it worked before in the final games in qualifying for 2006.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well the text part I not going to argue that but it was reported here before the world cup that he Stern did not want to play alongside Glen. At that time he had the backing of the technical staff so Glen was getting salt in the lead up to the World Cup. It was only at the World Cup that Glen got playing time alongside Stern. The story was given here by #8(poster's name) Claims to be a close personal friend of Glen and was giving it to us live from inside the camp. The had a few team meetings to try to get the situation sorted. Stern BIG and he does pull rank on everybody.

That being said, I am not making excuses for the text. But hey them men was in USA getting ready to play the game, after comming straight from Hati, so who was really to call ???

Yuh sounding like one ah dem 'sight meh and relate' macomey man who does bump dey gum bout wha dey doh know.Yuh read de tata yuh write before yuh post it or yuh just facking retarted ????? 
Now you sound like you doh have ah facking idea about de game, and ah doh just mean on the pitch, but how de order of things are run ah the highest level of the game.Stern is not a 'disruptive player' a 'disruptive player' is someone who cause problems on and off the pitch,someone who is detrimental to the team and as a result hinders the performance of the team.If Stern had a problem with Cornell and he was 'disruptive' to the team ,do you think we would gone to the WC ?Do you think he or Cornell wudda ah still be on the team ,if the so called 'problem' between them was so 'disruptive' that Beenie wudda jepodize the whole team qualifying ? The fact is Stern was instrumental in getting us to the WC .Stern was never trying to 'salt' Cornell,he had no reason to.His place was secure on the squad for the simple fact that he was our LEADING FACKING GOAL SCORER nuttin else.No rank ting as you so dotishly put ,his spot was secure for his goals plain and simple.
Now ah doh want tuh slam Cornell but ah have tuh educate yuh chupid ass.A few years back in the Gold cup in Miami Cornell come on in de 2nd half and score ah nice header from ah cross from Angus.Well everybody say Cornell shud start the next game, so Cornell start the next game .............if he touch de ball twice he touch it pleanty and I eh joking, go and watch the tape....he was subbed at half time. My point is Stern doh feel threaten by any striker TnT have he is the only player we have that we could of count on to score goals for us to go to Germany and he delivered.The only player on TnT squad that yuh cud say 'bound tuh score'.

Maturana is ah facking goat ,a has been who never had to do much with them Columbian teams that went to the WC. He had players like Valderama,Wanchope,Rincon in they prime,he had a good team,playing on talent.Hear meh good,when we was losing against Bermuda in TnT, at half time, Alvin facking Corneal had to come into the dressing room and talk to the players ,not that facking asshole that coaching TnT right now . He din have ah clue what to do and was looking and shaking like Muhammad Ali. That could never happen with a real gaffer,he is the one put the team on the pitch and now when things going wrong he eh have ah clue what to say to his players...NOT AH FACKING PEEP AT HALF TIME AND WE LOSING TUH BERMUDA ,AT HOME TOO.....Bertille St Clair better than this con't ,Maturana is ah dunce of the game working with old old old credentials.
Say what yuh want bout Beenie but as a expierence coach he understood  that TnT does not have a talent pool like Brazil or Argentina and he work with the best we had.Beenie eh expierement with youth ,he realize the talent we have just needed good coaching, and he provided that,the rest is history.
..Back tuh you now Rastaman Baldhead in case yuh din know,the so called 'disruptive' player never once turn his back on TnT and refuse tuh play.Always showing up when called,never late,and he doh walk with he hand swinging,he does walk with he goals.The man does be jeopdizing his starting place with the team that paying his wages,only tuh come home tuh some micky mouse organization and have tuh deal with pure bull shit and disrespect.But #14 never say 'fack dat',I bigger than this ,when Dwight and Latas getting the utmost respeck from everybody ,Stern for whatever reason,always getting pong and had to be proving himself.Imagine de haters say he is de laziest ,he doh run ah tall,he does loaf,he always in Zen partying hard,is like some ah all yuh practing tuh be paparattzi and hah nuttin beter to do  than tuh maco wha #14 doing off the pitch.But with all that at the end of the day it eh have another player in de Concacaf region scoring at the rate #14 scoring at, UP TO TODAY....NOT EVEN FACKING CLOSE AH SAY !!!
 So for all de IMPS who think dropping #14 is  the best thing for TnT or that he deserver that kinda ah disrespect,laugh now,becuz time will prove that TnT is going nowhere this WC without #14,unfortunately this will only prove that the assholes that consist of the ttff and their asslickers were wrong in desrespecting and dropping TnT most prolific goal scorer ever.

:notworthy:

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 25, 2008, 05:30:33 AM »

Just the response I would expect from STERN'S BITCH.

I never said the man ent good. Every body know that he good. But he is a rank puller, cry baby, a disruptive player to the team. Yes he scores goals and we cannot take that away from him, but he sometimes has to be kept in check.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 25, 2008, 06:36:29 AM »
 I just want to say first Football is a confidence sport. Well obviously dropping Stern John in such a manner is NOT professional. That being said I don't see why all the fuss about he being dropped. The coach at that point in time didnt think he would be required. All teams need transition and continuity. Berris after Stern retire we screwed basically? In your opinion we should continue playing him and neglect anyone with the potential of replacing him?  ::)  You even call Maturana a shit hound coach because of what happen against Bermuda(Stern was there....Why he didnt score goals that would put us in a comfortable position for the second game?)  and Experimenting with youth. I totally disagree with that sentiment. 1) We got past Bermuda(which probably is no big deal in the grand scheme of things but to the youth that was there and made it possible, they got confidence from that I'm sure) 2) Trinidad and Tobago had the oldest team in the World Cup 2006..we need youth...The youth need to be on the team winning caps because in order for them to get a contract abroad where they can ultimately improve themselves therefore they need to play.
    Back to the Stern John issue. I have heard from National players that Stern is sometimes very arrogant on the field especially toward younger inexperienced players. Now he score alot of goals but probably Maturana does not want him to have that influence on the younger ones just yet. Football is a confidence sport and if the younger players have to have confidence broken down by ONE player, that ONE player should sit it out, at least for now. I mean bawling at a man is part of the game sometimes and players have to deal with it but I think Maturana doesnt think his youth is ready for such abuse right now. Trinidad and Tobago players usually cant take a man bawling at them. It totally throws off their game in most cases.
   My prediction is Stern John will be back in the fold very soon when he is needed. He has always been a clutch player who can decide a game with his goals. What he has to do is continue scoring for his club, work harder and be ready to help T&T when we need him. Its unfortunate TTFF and the coaching staff went about doing things the way they did but I have a strong feeling its just a matter of time .....Go T&T

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 25, 2008, 06:54:32 AM »
Welll...i seeing Southampton definitely  going up this year if Stern start gettign sweat cause he is the kinda bad mind person who will start bussing the net for fun to prove a point to Maturana!
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 25, 2008, 09:20:49 AM »
Ponnoxx, like yuh drink some smart juice or something dread. Good post. Ah remember cussing yuh a few times in de past, so ah have to give yuh some credit for a decent post too. Best I get a wuk with JACK too, so ah could get wise like you.   :o
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 25, 2008, 10:19:10 AM »
 Well Fantastic I never support Jack Warner in no way. All I said was the blacklist gave some men opportunity to play during the Gold Cup. Men start to come around me with this Jack suporter tag. Then in the spirit of sarcasm I chose the most annoying looking Jack Warner picture and put it up as my avatar. I dont have to prove myself to anybody . I dont support Jack Warner. He does hold our federation hostage using his money and power. Please dont say dem things again.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 25, 2008, 12:38:11 PM »
So its a motivational ploy to get Stern going.............

1]; } ?>