April 27, 2024, 11:43:27 AM

Author Topic: Maturana takes up senior coaching job.  (Read 147140 times)

truetrini

Re: Maturana must face the music
« Reply #810 on: April 04, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »
Maybe Wim was right .. the locals not ready.

Is not me .... is Wim say so :-[ :-[
MAYBE??!! RIGHT AS 2+2= 4. THEM YUTES NOT READY AND OUR LEAGUE NOT READY!

I taught is just dat he was dissin we and we hobby 2 swing under coconut trees.
Why you always mixing me up wid TT and fishes! i never said anything negative about wim , or replied to the statement when he put his foot in his mouth for the umpteen time.

FYI i liked the dutch coach and appreciated his input especially when dealing wid dem lazy backward complaisant morons in T&T football , and though he may have been voicerous and insulting @ times @ least he told the truth!
hear me nah, yuh cross dressing NY transplant!

The job of a coach is not to say the players eh ready.....its his job to get them ready!

If he finds certain players eh good, pick others....if he cannot do the job, then either he resigns or is fired.

let Wim haul he nasty c**t...ah coconut should buss he ehad....Thats my taughts (sp on purpose)
Wham sar ! yuh just come from seance ah what?? take it easy breds, all i saying is i never had no beef wid wim. :beermug:

yuh still wearing yuh girdle or yuh take it off, i still have mines on..de one with de rossettes on it. :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 10:24:26 PM by Trinity Cross »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: April 9, D-day for Maturana
« Reply #811 on: April 04, 2009, 10:37:38 PM »
Seriously!!!
seriously???
if Tallman or E-Man had found the post that Victor was looking for you would have kept ya mangy dog self quite wid ya tail between ya legs
ring ring ring
go off now and start to cuss and call me names and do what ever ya have to do to give yourself your jollies
why do i even waste my time wid you
this is the last

Why do you waste your time with me?  Because you have nothing but time on your hands... yuh f**kin loser.  I bet your laptop surgically attached tuh yuh elbows... world's first homosexual android.  Why yuh doh log tuh f**k off and see if yuh could scare yuhself up a life yuh pansy-ass cunnie.  Don't you have some little retarded child or some homeless person to hug?

Bitch-ass pillow biter.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 04, 2009, 10:40:36 PM »
D tak on d ground is dat he eh goin a place so brace all yuh self.

Miss lady ah eh no mood for bad jokes eh....where you hear dat??.... >:(

well if he aint going we aint going SA simple as that, once he there fork that

I goh have to seriously consider ah one woman boycott of future games...we eh friggin serious nah, but let me wait on Weary's response before ah get even more vex!!!....... >:(
Yuh know something!! and forgive meh local forumites for what i'm about to say, but allyuh down dey cyar organize ah protest for ah few hours? ah mean nothing in the life does come easy! if we say we love we football and we willing tuh die for it , then why we can't organize ah protest in front the TTFF office on tuesday!!! why we trini's so complaisant boy??

i being real! if we can't get 1,000 ppl tuh march on the TTFF head quarters and infront the ministry of sports , den we as fans DON'T derserve another World Cup! and we derserve everything we get from jack and maturana!

T&T have tuh have @ 1,000 strong fans who is willing tuh take ah half day in protest of our football!!

why someone from the warrior nation can't organize ah protest! get someone in the radio station tuh anounce it and get the true fans out for ah 4 hrs while dem clown decide the faith of maturana!

why should we leave it in their hand! it's high time the fans have ah serious voice!  and i will go as far as to say , if i lived in trini, i would've tried tuh organize ah protest even if it failed , i would've @ least tried. common allyuh, show some heart nah man.   and i doh want tuh hear no lazy talk! YES WE FORKIN CAN!!                            positive.

Why? Is jus a game.
Nice try a$$hole!!  :P :devil:

It have a degree of seriousness in it. At what point is caring too much?
Then why bother to do anything if you're not passionate about it! and there's a thin line between caring and plain ole laziness.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maturana must face the music
« Reply #813 on: April 04, 2009, 10:42:23 PM »
Maybe Wim was right .. the locals not ready.

Is not me .... is Wim say so :-[ :-[
MAYBE??!! RIGHT AS 2+2= 4. THEM YUTES NOT READY AND OUR LEAGUE NOT READY!

I taught is just dat he was dissin we and we hobby 2 swing under coconut trees.
Why you always mixing me up wid TT and fishes! i never said anything negative about wim , or replied to the statement when he put his foot in his mouth for the umpteen time.

FYI i liked the dutch coach and appreciated his input especially when dealing wid dem lazy backward complaisant morons in T&T football , and though he may have been voicerous and insulting @ times @ least he told the truth!
hear me nah, yuh cross dressing NY transplant!

The job of a coach is not to say the players eh ready.....its his job to get them ready!

If he finds certain players eh good, pick others....if he cannot do the job, then either he resigns or is fired.

let Wim haul he nasty c**t...ah coconut should buss he ehad....Thats my taughts (sp on purpose)
Wham sar ! yuh just come from seance ah what?? take it easy breds, all i saying is i never had no beef wid wim. :beermug:

yuh still wearing yuh girdle or yuh take it off, i still have mines on..de one with de rossettes on it. :)
Breds my crossdressing is ah secret thing, why yuh putting meh business in the streets? ;D
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 04, 2009, 10:42:54 PM »

I goh have to seriously consider ah one woman boycott of future games...we eh friggin serious nah, but let me wait on Weary's response before ah get even more vex!!!....... >:(
Yuh know something!! and forgive meh local forumites for what i'm about to say, but allyuh down dey cyar organize ah protest for ah few hours? ah mean nothing in the life does come easy! if we say we love we football and we willing tuh die for it , then why we can't organize ah protest in front the TTFF office on tuesday!!! why we trini's so complaisant boy??

i being real! if we can't get 1,000 ppl tuh march on the TTFF head quarters and infront the ministry of sports , den we as fans DON'T derserve another World Cup! and we derserve everything we get from jack and maturana!

T&T have tuh have @ 1,000 strong fans who is willing tuh take ah half day in protest of our football!!

why someone from the warrior nation can't organize ah protest! get someone in the radio station tuh anounce it and get the true fans out for ah 4 hrs while dem clown decide the faith of maturana!

why should we leave it in their hand! it's high time the fans have ah serious voice!  and i will go as far as to say , if i lived in trini, i would've tried tuh organize ah protest even if it failed , i would've @ least tried. common allyuh, show some heart nah man.   and i doh want tuh hear no lazy talk! YES WE FORKIN CAN!!                            positive.

Why? Is jus a game.

Then why bother to do anything if you're not passionate about it! and there's a thin line between caring and plain ole laziness.
Dat still eh answer my question. At what point is it too much passion? At what point yuh going too far with being damn vex. I seriously asking.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

truetrini

« Reply #815 on: April 04, 2009, 10:45:10 PM »
Seriously!!!
seriously???
if Tallman or E-Man had found the post that Victor was looking for you would have kept ya mangy dog self quite wid ya tail between ya legs
ring ring ring
go off now and start to cuss and call me names and do what ever ya have to do to give yourself your jollies
this is the last

Why do you waste your time with me?  Because you have nothing but time on your hands... yuh f**kin loser.  I bet your laptop surgically attached tuh yuh elbows... world's first homosexual android.  Why yuh doh log tuh f**k off and see if yuh could scare yuhself up a life yuh pansy-ass cunnie.  Don't you have some little retarded child or some homeless person to hug?

Bitch-ass pillow biter.
so who biting pillow and why?  is it pain dat does cause yuh tuh bite down on something?  And why dis Pavlov fella getting pain?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 05, 2009, 12:23:12 AM »
i did my part in flooding emails before the 9th with "maturana must go".  Do your part next Email: ttff1908@yahoo.com, shaunfuentes@yahoo.com

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maturana is to Trinidad as Juande Ramos was to Tottenham!
« Reply #817 on: April 05, 2009, 12:37:58 AM »
The only thing you got wrong is he started laying eggs way before he landed at Piarco International ,hes being fired by lots of ppl over the last few yrs fans hate him in many places .
Yeah. People keep talking bout this great reputation he have. He had success with Colombia, but his reputation otherwise is shit. Dem Costa Ricans on BigSoccer was warning us bout Pacho, offering sympathy and shit.

I didn't know that man, the Costa Ricans offering us sympathy, LOL. I guess a positive is that coach Maturana has a talent to unite countries that hes coached, thats a gift there. ;)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 05, 2009, 03:22:16 AM »

Why? Is jus a game.

Dat still eh answer my question. At what point is it too much passion? At what point yuh going too far with being damn vex. I seriously asking.
OK breds , right now i'm seriously confused! i don't get your drift. let me go over this. first= i pleaded with the local based tuh organize a protest before or during the hearing on wednesday, i then encouraged them tuh make an effort BC nothing that's worth having comes easy, then i implore them not to take the lazy approach, and toped it of with the cliche"YES WE CAN"!

the next thing i know , you replied to my post with the ultimate question, and a short statement,"why? is jus ah game."
then i replied "nice try a$$hole!!" :P :devil:
then you "it have a degree of seriousness in it. At what point is caring too much" ?
then i replied , and now this. wham breds yuh high on bourbon or what! it seem like you just looking for a confrontation, BC your questions are unwarranted and confusing to say the least.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 05:30:54 AM by just cool »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 05, 2009, 08:00:56 AM »
Seriously!!!
seriously???
ring ring ring
this is the last

Bitch-ass pillow biter.
looks like I am going to have to manipulate the stimuli
SIT BOO BOO SIT
tut tut tut
bad bitch

ADDENDUM:
This place is THE BEST
no wonder I cant saty away
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 09:01:26 AM by Pavlov »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 05, 2009, 10:08:59 AM »
Something to consider. Discussion about Maturana led to a serious debate about advisors. ne person very much in contact with the inner runnings of T&T National football, indicated that Local Advisors in many instances do not believe a foreigner should be coaching T&T Football. As a consequence their guidance are less than honest, nor is it in the interest of T&T success for obvious reasons. I cannot say this is true or untrue, but I do know several peoples have brought this point up in the past.
Is this why Latas was brought in? Does Latas himself have a good understanding on local football? The truth is  with his connections, by now he should! Should Latas now take it upon himself and sit down with Maturana, isolate the other advisors and pull his cord.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 05, 2009, 11:00:00 AM »
SIT BOO BOO SIT
tut tut tut
bad bitch

ADDENDUM:
This place is THE BEST

"BOO BOO"... yuh think is de mangy flea-bitten bitch yuh does be lying down with yuh talking too or what?  Posted at 10:00 am... edited at 11:06 am.  Yuh had ah hour and 6 minutes to think about it and yuh still come back with something lame and corny.  Is "UBU" yuh dunce nannyhole.  Grown f**king loser of a man... 56 years old and what yuh doing with yuhself... f**king internet champion... link poster extraordinaire.

Like de fukking song say Paul yuh mudder c**t.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 05, 2009, 11:27:01 AM »
SIT BOO BOO SIT
tut tut tut
bad bitch

ADDENDUM:
This place is THE BEST

"BOO BOO"... yuh think is de mangy flea-bitten bitch yuh does be lying down with yuh talking too or what?  Posted at 10:00 am... edited at 11:06 am.  Yuh had ah hour and 6 minutes to think about it and yuh still come back with something lame and corny.  Is "UBU" yuh dunce nannyhole.  Grown f**king loser of a man... 56 years old and what yuh doing with yuhself... f**king internet champion... link poster extraordinaire.

Like de f**kking song say Paul yuh mudder c**t.
it is uncany how predictable you are
dem judges go love you
anywho
do ya ting man

oh by the way here is ya next stimuli
http://nexus404.com/Blog/2007/04/09/rc-vibrating-lingerie/
make sure you share with your internet friends
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 11:31:18 AM by Pavlov »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 05, 2009, 12:01:23 PM »
dem judges go love you
anywho
do ya ting man

Stimulus you c**t... stimuli is plural, yuh know... like de number ah dildos yuh does take in yuh ass regular?  Uncanny also has two "n"s... rhymes with 'nanny'... yuh middle name nuh.  Yuh could take yuh vibrating panty and tie it on yuh head... stimulate the clit yuh have in de middle ah yuh forrid, perfectly situated so that yuh could bend over and f**k yuhself.

Only action ah bet you does get.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 05, 2009, 12:03:12 PM »
wow  :o
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Victor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: April 05, 2009, 12:43:50 PM »
Pavlov,

Last night I put my foot in my mouth, and you tried to help me out. I have been reading this message board long enough to know that's the kind of fella you are. That's why I mentioned your name when I requested help to find the post, BIG MISTAKE.

Frankly, I don't like what's happening bet'w you, Bakes and TT. I don't know what happened bet'w you guys. I also don't know if you are personal friends and something brought this on. It's obvious,though, Bakes & TT are upset about something.

I implore the three of you, WestCoast, TrueTrini and Bake & Shark, to work out your differences and be courteous to each other. If you don't have the desire to reconcile your differences at least stop attacking each other unnecessarily. I am the one that fu#ked up last night. And, as senior members of this board, any one of you could have called me out.

Each one of you is unique, smart and capable of making your arguments w/o disrespecting each other. ALLYUH STOP NAH, PLEASE!!!

I have to go to the barber now, so I will not be reading the response to this post until I get back home sometime this evening.

Respect brothers!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 05, 2009, 12:57:32 PM »
...I am the one that fu#ked up last night. And, as senior members of this board, any one of you could have called me out.

Victor, go cut yuh hair and doh dig no horrors... you ent do nutten wrong.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 05, 2009, 02:40:13 PM »
Pavlov,

Last night I put my foot in my mouth, and you tried to help me out. I have been reading this message board long enough to know that's the kind of fella you are. That's why I mentioned your name when I requested help to find the post, BIG MISTAKE.

Frankly, I don't like what's happening bet'w you, Bakes and TT. I don't know what happened bet'w you guys. I also don't know if you are personal friends and something brought this on. It's obvious,though, Bakes & TT are upset about something.

I implore the three of you, WestCoast, TrueTrini and Bake & Shark, to work out your differences and be courteous to each other. If you don't have the desire to reconcile your differences at least stop attacking each other unnecessarily. I am the one that fu#ked up last night. And, as senior members of this board, any one of you could have called me out.

Each one of you is unique, smart and capable of making your arguments w/o disrespecting each other. ALLYUH STOP NAH, PLEASE!!!

I have to go to the barber now, so I will not be reading the response to this post until I get back home sometime this evening.

Respect brothers!

Victor,
I know exactly what ya sayin and i not able with posts that seem to be done by someone with a classicNarcissistic personality disorder
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 03:14:35 PM by Pavlov »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: April 05, 2009, 03:20:32 PM »
well i went through all BrownSugar's posts and found this one?
is this the one you were after?

Do you have a life?

Seriously?

????
 ??? :o
Seriously? He was trying to help......... I think.... wasn't he? Why you going on after him like that?
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: April 05, 2009, 03:32:10 PM »
well i went through all BrownSugar's posts and found this one?
is this the one you were after?

Do you have a life?

Seriously?

????
Seriously? He was trying to help......... I think.... wasn't he? Why you going on after him like that?
Thats ok i go handle he as I would not want you to be cursed and sworn at like how he treats women
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 05, 2009, 04:53:02 PM »

????

Yuh might want to sit this one out...  :)

Thats ok i go handle he as I would not want you to be cursed and sworn at like how he treats women

Yeah... take for example how I treating your bitch ass.  Then again woman like you love to play de victim role ent?  'Bout you go 'handle' me... you could handle anything yuh ole hen.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 05, 2009, 05:08:31 PM »
dem judges go love you
anywho
do ya ting man

Stimulus you c**t... stimuli is plural, yuh know... like de number ah dildos yuh does take in yuh ass regular?  Uncanny also has two "n"s... rhymes with 'nanny'... yuh middle name nuh.  Yuh could take yuh vibrating panty and tie it on yuh head... stimulate the clit yuh have in de middle ah yuh forrid, perfectly situated so that yuh could bend over and f**k yuhself.

Only action ah bet you does get.

Oh gawwd with all that f**k and c**t I Think we sholud rename this thread and call it's time to f**k ;D

Offline Victor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 05, 2009, 05:11:34 PM »
Bakes & WestCoast:

I am back; I sincerly hope you work things out in the near future. Please think about reconciling.

The two of you and many others on this board have gotten me through many tough days since 2005. After I have done everything I have to do on my job and in my personal life almost every day, I turn to this board. I read, agree and disagree with many members on this board. I also learn alot.

You guys offer alot. Continue to share your expriences and your knowledge with us; and refrain from disrespecting each other. If allyuh want to engage, that's fine. Engage and highlight the flaws in each others arguments. Both ah allyuh could do that well.  

Sincerly,

Victor

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: April 05, 2009, 06:26:41 PM »

yuh cant be serious

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 05, 2009, 06:37:44 PM »
????
Yeah... take for example how I treating your bitch ass.  Then again woman like you love to play de victim role ent?  'Bout you go 'handle' me... you could handle anything yuh ole hen.
did I say handle
geeez my bad
I meant ignore 
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 05, 2009, 06:45:44 PM »

????

If you say so mista  :beermug: I will just sit back an read with avid interest cause I ent have nuttin to do right now anyway. Lack of mobility et al.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 05, 2009, 08:24:10 PM »
Something to consider. Discussion about Maturana led to a serious debate about advisors. ne person very much in contact with the inner runnings of T&T National football, indicated that Local Advisors in many instances do not believe a foreigner should be coaching T&T Football. As a consequence their guidance are less than honest, nor is it in the interest of T&T success for obvious reasons. I cannot say this is true or untrue, but I do know several peoples have brought this point up in the past.
Is this why Latas was brought in? Does Latas himself have a good understanding on local football? The truth is  with his connections, by now he should! Should Latas now take it upon himself and sit down with Maturana, isolate the other advisors and pull his cord.

hmm, thats a good point there, I never thought of that.

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 05, 2009, 09:49:43 PM »
An American coach is what we need.  I saying that long time now. If we have to improve in concacaf and do some damage here and improve an american coach. And I like Arena.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 06, 2009, 07:17:33 AM »
Ah watching meh watch and worrying if the battery running low!

Still 3 days to go till D-Day!!!

Does anyone know how to speed time up?!  :waiting:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 06, 2009, 07:23:01 AM »
I hear the rumours from a player on the squad.

Latas and Yorke duo will be announced. Latas already in charge in calling all the shots apparently, and Pacho just there collecting a pay check.

Apparently Cornell and Kenwyne get drop for protesting to Yorke and Latas about Stern taking the penalty and the frenism and favouritism in the team since Latas come back.

If Latas and Yorke get the call...I hope the frenism thing is not true or it take a back burner to the bigger picture.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

1]; } ?>