April 26, 2024, 12:37:43 PM

Author Topic: De most Constructive Sweat in TnT  (Read 8240 times)

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
De most Constructive Sweat in TnT
« on: January 03, 2008, 10:28:54 PM »
So far, everybody who sweat in QRC on ah Sunday afternoon agree dat dat sweat is de best sweat in de Country on a weekly basis.  No greedy men, only brazilian knocking and touches galore.  I went all over de country falling ene different sweats and nutting cyah beat dat sweat.  De most skillful young players  in de country does come and take a taste.  If yuh second dat say I.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: De most Constructive Sweat in TnT
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 10:38:49 PM »
 :)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 11:01:46 PM »
I take it yuh never been to ah Pinto sweat or Santa Rosa not to mention the Savannah in Valencia, although I  grew up in Valencia, Pinto was the place for ah good sweat, man like Trotman meh cousin Kerry Norray, and former national team player Alvin Boissoir ''sweetbread'' I think I spell his last name wrong and much more Fabien and Denzil Garcia, if allure knew ah team name ''House of Dread'' allure should know ah Rasta known as "ROCK'' that was sweat.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 11:54:33 PM by triniairman »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 11:44:29 PM »
One a de bess sweat used to be on Cuevas on any weekend.  Real ball used to run dey.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 04:32:23 AM »
so what about Presidents ? King George or rehab ?

For me presidents still rule but then I havent been QRC one yet so cyah compare.

This sweat running carnival time ?
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 06:04:22 AM »
ah assuming them men who sweat n qrc does go throughout the whole island scouting other ppl sweat hmmmmmmmm
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 06:27:01 AM »
Horse, why u trying to make more men come to d sweat? It have enough men there already fighting up sweat...

And just so u know, it have real touches and skillz but men still play the trini way...look real pretty, embrass men but still throw away plenty.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 06:35:50 AM »
i does just have to laugh at these town folk..

they never see a sweat past the lighthouse but want to offer a conclusion about what is a best sweat..

from what i have seen of town sweats, they might have the best infrastructure, best organization, best goals, best boots and shin pads, best turf........... but definitely not the best vibes..

is be a kinda arrogant kinda segregated, who-is-who scene. I walk in a town sweat first week back from abroad to be told, "sorry, our sweat is full by some hoity toity white boy"  ???..  that kinda bullshit would never happen up in the east.. Men would either try to accomodate as much as possible, or form a side on de line, or form a whole new sweat.. men not on that exclusive scene..

a "constructive" sweat is about the brand of ball played, but also about the whole vibe in de sweat and the characters... town sweat is a kinda serious vibes... outside of town, yuh sweat and in addition to a best brand is nuff kicks, and characters.. plus men cool, men does sit down after and old talk, drink a lil beers etc.. you get to meet ppl from all walks of life and hear their stories and de happenins.. the bank manager could sit and hold ah convo with the urp man...  town sweat is just jump in your nice car and go home after..

yuh feel de skillful moses-lookin fellah or the vagrant with best touches could walk in any town sweat??

i would not go so far to say where have the best sweat, cause i never sweat consistently in central, south, tobago or north coast.. i sure it have ah best sweat in blanchisseuse... but i'll say that i've heard alot about the sweat up pinto and santa rosa..  UWI and eddie hart have some nice sweat too...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 06:45:53 AM by omarldinho »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 06:45:53 AM »
May i jion in. the best sweat i ever had the priviledge of watching not playing BC i aint no big player and dem boys would've shown me up , anyway  that sweat in question was in tobago, a small field in signal hill right off the main road. boy those guys were good and their touches were amazing, too bad  a lot more bago man don't get opportunity to play for T&T.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 06:45:53 AM »
sorry our sweat full .....:rotfl: :rotfl: like that is primary sch thing lol............and ah sure omar had on some xpensive boots he d bring back from abroad
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 06:53:57 AM »
I find presidents does be a real good vibe and we always have a beer and relax after and shit talk.

And Omar I could see the other side of the coin too....nuff times we had to tell man to ride out from our sweat up here in London. we only have two small goals and man pulling up with 5 friends and looking to walk on de field just so like they have some divine right to sweat.. When it cold or raining yuh cyah see dem hence we call dem de sunshine boys.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 07:06:01 AM »
I find presidents does be a real good vibe and we always have a beer and relax after and shit talk.

And Omar I could see the other side of the coin too....nuff times we had to tell man to ride out from our sweat up here in London. we only have two small goals and man pulling up with 5 friends and looking to walk on de field just so like they have some divine right to sweat.. When it cold or raining yuh cyah see dem hence we call dem de sunshine boys.

agreed that is understandable.. but i talking bout the sweat is 7 versus 7 (with some shitongs to boot), and i pull up with 1 other fellah to make the sides even.. plenty space to push back goals too, and this is the vibes yuh gettin..

oli ah ever tell yuh bout de church sweat.. that is the most exclusive sweat, only congregation men sweating..

i had a partner beg ah sweat from them a sunday morning.. first of all he walk on the field bareback and the sweat stop. men deeply offended, dey say that not allowed, he had to go and borrow ah jersey.. then he was properly introduced to the other players..

sweat start and he knocking.. then he and a fellah get into a lil tussle, and he buss ah small cuss on de fellah.. well boy sweat stop for a 5 minutes, men walk off the field..

the man say the following wednesday he get a phone call from de man who does run de sweat and get ah lecture about "sweat etiquette" yes..   :rotfl:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 07:22:29 AM »
Omar boy I understand totally where you coming from but not all west sweat so.

Not everybody does jump in they car and drive orf and not everybody does ban yuh.

Presidents grounds was a best sweat, they have some other good ones in King George and plenty in the savannah.
I run some nice ball in UWI grounds, some nice run in Pointe a Pierre, I even take a chook in a school called VOS across d highway a few times. They have a nice one in St Augustine Snr Comp field and In ehyshees on the avenue on certain nights. Even Chinese Association have a good indoor on certain days.

The thing is all sweat have cycles...some days is feast, other days is famine. All sweat does start orf hot and sweaty, when is holidays, Christmas and Carnival and men fly in fellas want to take a chook and lime with they partners, but is during the year when numbers small and men have function and ting to go to and numbers fall orf...they does be happy when men come to beg a sweat.

So in essence you must not ban anybody. I find it hard to ban a man or have him sit down on the side or say...when the regulars come yuh hadda come orf. Or have him waiting on the side with he boots in he hand.

Omar what usually happens is and this is the international sweat rule.....The shittiest man on the field, is the one who is the enforcer and like to ban sweat. He is the one who have d ball, he bring the post and he now learn to play football...this fella is usually a older character and never play p.e. or any kinda football before.

But whappen with him is he old...he work partners in the office have a sweat and to feel like he is part of the group he is d man, he in all sweat just to be one of the boys.

Another worse kinda sweat is a FRIEND sweat...where ok... they ent ban yuh sweat...but when yuh reach on the field they will all go one side under advantage thing, or you not getting a ball for the entire game. Not one pass, and if yuh win the ball they shouting at yuh to pass it to them and they doing total lala when they in possession.

When I tell yuh I hate them fellas...I want to call name yuh know but I go get ban.  ;D

Growing Up is plenty sweat I get a hold on small man...or when the regulars come yuh hadda come orf eh.

Spidey and Kiffy I feel I coming and Jumbie alyuh saturday...what time 4:30? Walk with a white and coloured jersey or wha.

P.S. But Omar...under all kicks they have some men who real real shitty and not only they shitty, they have attitude too, shouting at man, getting orn, pelting wild tackle, only beating, starting fight....dem so could get get ban.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 07:24:56 AM »
superoli... I ain't realize yuh does sweat in de rehab..I used to be there regular until I move to the US.. I sweat KG V park , doh like it too many people, but as a woodbrook man, Adams smith sq was de real deal for me...

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 07:37:11 AM »
BUT they have Sweat Ettiquette

It ent no joke thing...is proper manners, which will enable you future participation

1) Walk with a Coloured and a White Jersey. Bare Back not allowed unless is Skins vs Shirts.

2) Stand up on the side of the field and COUNT numbers and make sure you not making the teams uneven. If anything wait until another player comes to make the team even.

3) It is best if you participate as a guest of a regular member when going to a new sweat.

4) NEVER run on a field and act like you have a right. Stand up and ask if you may play.

5) If you get the OK...introduce yuhself at least to your teammates, shake dey hand, learn their name and communicate...football has commands and you must talk.

6) Your First ever touch of the ball must be perfect and you must pass to a team mate and not lose possession. This sets the tone for the rest of the game and your first impression is made. All other players will then make a mental assessment. Failure to do so may result in no other passes coming your way for the rest of the game.

7) In small goal...a Newbie must always start off in defence. Be it yuh playing last or yuh defending...after a while then you move up. Yuh cyar run on and play yuh playing best striker jess so.

8) Never pelt no wild blade and injure players.

9) No cussing fighting etc allowed

10) Go for the ball when it goes out of play

11) Assist in picking up the post and returning it after the sweat is done.

12) Finally...say THANK YOU to all the players when you leave for allowing you the opportunity to sweat.

Other than that...is Ban in yuh arse.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 07:39:10 AM by Touches »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 07:52:10 AM »
BUT they have Sweat Ettiquette

It ent no joke thing...is proper manners, which will enable you future participation

1) Walk with a Coloured and a White Jersey. Bare Back not allowed unless is Skins vs Shirts.

2) Stand up on the side of the field and COUNT numbers and make sure you not making the teams uneven. If anything wait until another player comes to make the team even.

3) It is best if you participate as a guest of a regular member when going to a new sweat.

4) NEVER run on a field and act like you have a right. Stand up and ask if you may play.

5) If you get the OK...introduce yuhself at least to your teammates, shake dey hand, learn their name and communicate...football has commands and you must talk.

6) Your First ever touch of the ball must be perfect and you must pass to a team mate and not lose possession. This sets the tone for the rest of the game and your first impression is made. All other players will then make a mental assessment. Failure to do so may result in no other passes coming your way for the rest of the game.

7) In small goal...a Newbie must always start off in defence. Be it yuh playing last or yuh defending...after a while then you move up. Yuh cyar run on and play yuh playing best striker jess so.

8) Never pelt no wild blade and injure players.

9) No cussing fighting etc allowed

10) Go for the ball when it goes out of play

11) Assist in picking up the post and returning it after the sweat is done.

12) Finally...say THANK YOU to all the players when you leave for allowing you the opportunity to sweat.

Other than that...is Ban in yuh arse.

lol.. all these are true, but lemme just add a couple more..

13) as a newbie, always apologize for bad passes, or throwing way goals..

14) if it have beers after, do not assume that you are entitled to participate by rudely dipping in the cooler.. wait for someone to offer, and even offer to make a contribution to the drinks..

15) If you meet incumbent shitongs in the sweat who pulling stones, under no circumstances are you to admonish them. Act understanding, until about your 3rd or 4th sweat at which time you can feel free to give them a piece of your mind.

16) if men thank you for coming, or tell you "good sweat fellah", then that is an invitation to return... On the other hand if man steups at yuh while yuh leaving, or tell yuh de next sweat is Saturday morning at 6am same place, then that is a cue to look elsewhere...

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 08:04:30 AM »
17) when yuh go back the sweat doh then turn up wid your partner without checking first

18) doh turn up late and get vex when sweat done becuase you playing for 1/2 hour and other men playing for 2 hours

19)it doh matter if you play intercol or for Trinidad take yuh turn in the back like everybody else

20) doh ever make the mistake of boasting of who yuh play for in de past....dat was de past (and a man did that! Men still f**king him up to this day)

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 09:19:05 AM »
I take it yuh never been to ah Pinto sweat or Santa Rosa not to mention the Savannah in Valencia, although I  grew up in Valencia, Pinto was the place for ah good sweat, man like Trotman meh cousin Kerry Norray, and former national team player Alvin Boissoir ''sweetbread'' I think I spell his last name wrong and much more Fabien and Denzil Garcia, if allure knew ah team name ''House of Dread'' allure should know ah Rasta known as "ROCK'' that was sweat.

Pinto and Santa Rosa was some serious sweat back in the days
Trotman, Bennett, Anthony DeSilva
when yuh see Scabby come out to sweat everybody want to impress!
I see some men sweat in Rosa that had skill for days, Mulpiece and this one skinny Indian fella talk bout control and beat the man used to sweat in sneakers with no laces and ting.
Too bad futsal wasnt big in them days, we had some serious small goal generals.

we have a decent sweat in Fig Tree here in South FL when men feel to show up, i heard back in the day real MLS men used to pass thru when we had two MLS teams in FL, Stern, Trotman and the Jcan Ty Marshall

but is a real jokey sweat, most times we does have 9 v 9 and nobody bring a ball, or 3 ball and all flat.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 09:39:04 AM »
superoli... I ain't realize yuh does sweat in de rehab..I used to be there regular until I move to the US.. I sweat KG V park , doh like it too many people, but as a woodbrook man, Adams smith sq was de real deal for me...

That was a nice sweat......
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 09:55:23 AM »

they never see a sweat past the lighthouse but want to offer a conclusion about what is a best sweat..

from what i have seen of town sweats, they might have the best infrastructure, best organization, best goals, best boots and shin pads, best turf........... but definitely not the best vibes..

is be a kinda arrogant kinda segregated, who-is-who scene. I walk in a town sweat first week back from abroad to be told, "sorry, our sweat is full by some hoity toity white boy" ???.. that kinda bullshit would never happen up in the east.. Men would either try to accomodate as much as possible, or form a side on de line, or form a whole new sweat.. men not on that exclusive scene..

a "constructive" sweat is about the brand of ball played, but also about the whole vibe in de sweat and the characters... town sweat is a kinda serious vibes... outside of town, yuh sweat and in addition to a best brand is nuff kicks, and characters.. plus men cool, men does sit down after and old talk, drink a lil beers etc.. you get to meet ppl from all walks of life and hear their stories and de happenins.. the bank manager could sit and hold ah convo with the urp man... town sweat is just jump in your nice car and go home after..

yuh feel de skillful moses-lookin fellah or the vagrant with best touches could walk in any town sweat??

i would not go so far to say where have the best sweat, cause i never sweat consistently in central, south, tobago or north coast.. i sure it have ah best sweat in blanchisseuse... but i'll say that i've heard alot about the sweat up pinto and santa rosa.. UWI and eddie hart have some nice sweat too...
Omar, ah feel yuh getting tie up wid de West Morrings Sweat.  QRC sweat have no "in-house" white boy, and yes anybody invited.  Now since is Christmas time. is all kinda new faces passing chroo, but as ah say, once it get too big, is nutting to split de sweat cause it have four goal post on de compound, and yes we does sit dong and lime wid everybody like normal.  As for de dipping in men cooler, ... :rotfl: :rotfl:we will offer ah man ah drink, if he aint put nutting towards de development, das natural hospitality.  Most ah dese men, come from sweats all over de country, and when dey reach dong in de QRC, is when dey standard does raise, and dey does enjoy de grade.  We does only entertain two touch football unless yuh in ah serious situation without support.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 11:30:58 AM »
Tuesday and Thursday night sweat in the Plex in Barataria used to be real nice too....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 12:08:53 PM »

is be a kinda arrogant kinda segregated, who-is-who scene. I walk in a town sweat first week back from abroad to be told, "sorry, our sweat is full by some hoity toity white boy???..  that kinda bullshit would never happen up in the east.. Men would either try to accomodate as much as possible, or form a side on de line, or form a whole new sweat.. men not on that exclusive scene..

a "constructive" sweat is about the brand of ball played, but also about the whole vibe in de sweat and the characters... town sweat is a kinda serious vibes... outside of town, yuh sweat and in addition to a best brand is nuff kicks, and characters.. plus men cool, men does sit down after and old talk, drink a lil beers etc.. you get to meet ppl from all walks of life and hear their stories and de happenins.. the bank manager could sit and hold ah convo with the urp man...  town sweat is just jump in your nice car and go home after..

i would not go so far to say where have the best sweat, cause i never sweat consistently in central, south, tobago or north coast.. i sure it have ah best sweat in blanchisseuse... but i'll say that i've heard alot about the sweat up pinto and santa rosa..  UWI and eddie hart have some nice sweat too...

omarldinho, yuh should ah play de ah-just-come-back-from-foreign card man, act all humble and get on a side and play against mister hoity-toity and double-foot him when yuh ketch him:)

anyway yuh raise some real good points..ah sure most men here could offer up reasons why dem hometown sweat is de best.....as long as de vibes good and men ha de touches (ah mean c'mon whey in TnT men eh have touches??) de sweat good.

Fyzabad? The Gallows (whey Randolph Burroughs dem gun down Rudy John in de late '70s), is a netball court, talk bout touches, skill, transient with touches, ole talk......fellahs could keep dey constructive sweat yes, gimme 2, 3 hours on The Gallows anyday, bless.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 12:22:17 PM »
Covigne Road Diego Martin! In De Tank Yard! Sweat all over T&T But Noting compares to IT.  ;D ;D
All American

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 12:31:21 PM »
Last week some CIC ole boys organise ah sweat on CIC grounds. Now, is only men who in college who playing college ball so is only 20-24 year old men who real fit and they touches on. That sweat was one of the best I play in years, quick one touch football, few errant passes and only high percentage shots.

Presidents 2 years ago was a best sweat. That sweat get so chronic that at 3:55 I shutting down my computer and heading home to gears up for the sweat and on Sunday the sweat was even nicer. We had a lil small thing this Christmas on Fatima grounds against a next side I play with called CIDI.

The thing is all sweat have cycles...some days is feast, other days is famine. All sweat does start orf hot and sweaty, when is holidays, Christmas and Carnival and men fly in fellas want to take a chook and lime with they partners, but is during the year when numbers small and men have function and ting to go to and numbers fall orf...they does be happy when men come to beg a sweat.

So in essence you must not ban anybody. I find it hard to ban a man or have him sit down on the side or say...when the regulars come yuh hadda come orf. Or have him waiting on the side with he boots in he hand.

Omar what usually happens is and this is the international sweat rule.....The shittiest man on the field, is the one who is the enforcer and like to ban sweat. He is the one who have d ball, he bring the post and he now learn to play football...this fella is usually a older character and never play p.e. or any kinda football before.

But whappen with him is he old...he work partners in the office have a sweat and to feel like he is part of the group he is d man, he in all sweat just to be one of the boys.

I saying that since we sweating in the Savannah. Now it reachah point sometime yuh pull up and is 3 a side cause the regulars not coming out and the men yuh brace eh coming back .

Més que un club.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 12:41:24 PM »
Kiffy and Spidey...

Alyuh hadda find a new sweat...QRC having they all inclusive tom

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 01:12:54 PM »
de best sweat back in the days used to be UWI by the side of the big cafe...that used to be a borse sweat

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 02:13:28 PM »
Might not be the most constructive............but ROCFAS back in the days was a nice sweat !! Since a man mention Covigne......ROCFAS used to be packup back in the days.......real collge ballers and some Nationals come out..........I remember saving against them........I was yute, barefoot just chilling men say ....boy come save.I was wrapping up them Nationals bare hand and Foot.....men was like "Wwow"".............good days...Now the park in a messs

Real beers, shit talk and tree used to blaze in that PARK..........the good ole days

Offline RGarcia

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 02:16:50 PM »
Might not be the most constructive............but ROCFAS back in the days was a nice sweat !! Since a man mention Covigne......ROCFAS used to be packup back in the days.......real collge ballers and some Nationals come out..........I remember saving against them........I was yute, barefoot just chilling men say ....boy come save.I was wrapping up them Nationals bare hand and Foot.....men was like "Wwow"".............good days...Now the park in a messs

Real beers, shit talk and tree used to blaze in that PARK..........the good ole days
Yeah i used to sweat in ROCFAS back in the day. The concrite cricket pitch used to mess it up but boy i used to like tearing up dem Diamond Vale Boys lol we used to bring a team from covigne Now and Den to play them.
All American

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 02:22:44 PM »

Yeah i used to sweat in ROCFAS back in the day. The concrite cricket pitch used to mess it up but boy i used to like tearing up dem Diamond Vale Boys lol we used to bring a team from covigne Now and Den to play them.

Nuff man buss they tail on that .....piece of concrete!! Since I ride out in the 90's ......the place look like a jungle. One setta razor grass.........I hear now is mostly Main Road, Covigne man that does sweat there now! Them new age vale men is waste a time!! But Covigne side used to have one set a ole man in the uder 19 league........lol. man have full beard......Cesar and Joker some ole horse sweating under 19..lol

Offline RGarcia

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 02:30:17 PM »

I have not been in Diamond Vale for sometime now so i do not know how it looks. but next time i go home i will have to check it out i had a paddah who house backs teh field so i will have to check him out one time. but yeah we used to bring over age men fuh so but that was part of the fun in it. Just knowing that ah man over age but the sweat must go on yuuh know....
                                   Obama 2008

Nuff man buss they tail on that .....piece of concrete!! Since I ride out in the 90's ......the place look like a jungle. One setta razor grass.........I hear now is mostly Main Road, Covigne man that does sweat there now! Them new age vale men is waste a time!! But Covigne side used to have one set a ole man in the uder 19 league........lol. man have full beard......Cesar and Joker some ole horse sweating under 19..lol
All American

1]; } ?>