March 28, 2024, 04:47:40 PM

Author Topic: A colombian our new Football Coach  (Read 8698 times)

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A colombian our new Football Coach
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2008, 05:43:51 PM »
Good credits one thing of sure Jack must have gotten him for cheap, on another note once again we about to change our style of play. Personally I always taught we should play a more south American style of play with mix of the British game this is the way we have played for very long time also our players are better suited for this that style of play, we just need to perfect it. Aldo it will be interesting to see what style the coach adopts

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2008, 05:47:04 PM »
Story on wim - since he has been suspended, he has not contacted the TTFF in any way. Warner said in his personal opinion, wim will not be back, as the man showing nothing that he want the job back. warner said its still possible if he wanted to come back, but very improbable, as he would have to "rebrand" himself and his relationship with the ttff.

New coach says he is very excited on this new challenge.

warner said he was given a shortlist of available coaches by fifa and maturano was the best, so he went with him.
john barnes and brian hodgson i think were also on the list.
wonder how come he aint say mourninho was available.

Vranes sounds real excited to be back.

warner even make a joke and say that now vranes is now more fluent than him (warner) in english...talking about vranes love affair with T&T.

warner said on the 16-17 jan, for some big announcement for ttff centennial celebrations, they will announce future friendlies for this year against opposition that will "blow our mind"

A journalist start to ask him about the money problems, and warner jump up and shout "money problems?!" "who have money problem?!"
 that man is real kicks yes.
he say the only money problem is from wim as he is now suspended and has put himself in that situation.

also made announcements that the sunderland duo, stern, samuel, are recalled for ash wednesday for the guadelupe game at the oval.
seems like blacklist getting swept under the carpet.
warner also said that these were the players wim had on his agenda to recall for the new year, so they going with that...

Well boy i hope this columbia does a good job
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2008, 06:00:24 PM »
Whey....Anton must be feeling like a real piece of shit.

Imagine we even have thread on the first page talking bout him..The man is still fresh news.

Anton come like a man who after years of tracking finally get Ms Universe to fart on him and accept a date.

He spray up he cologne, make plans, went to the atm, wash and polish the car, buy a flowers, meet the father and mother, take a  interrogation, spend he last in dinner in the best restaurant, take she to a dance, buy drink for she and she friend, hold she lipstick and phone in he pocket....and after all dat when he do so to take a last pee before going home..... have the phone ring in he pocket and the caller saying.

Anton hun...my Colombian friend Maturano is taking me to his place...just drop off the phone and lipstick by my office tomorrow.

Thanks...but he will only be here for a few months, 6 to be exact...I'll call you, maybe we can arrange something then.

Take Care.

:devil:

« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 06:05:19 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2008, 06:15:26 PM »
warner said he was given a shortlist of available coaches by fifa and maturano was the best, so he went with him.

warner even make a joke and say that now vranes is now more fluent than him (warner) in english...talking about vranes love affair with T&T.

warner said on the 16-17 jan, for some big announcement for ttff centennial celebrations, they will announce future friendlies for this year against opposition that will "blow our mind"

A journalist start to ask him about the money problems, and warner jump up and shout "money problems?!" "who have money problem?!"
he say the only money problem is from wim as he is now suspended and has put himself in that situation.

also made announcements that the sunderland duo, stern, samuel, are recalled for ash wednesday for the guadelupe game at the oval.
warner also said that these were the players wim had on his agenda to recall for the new year, so they going with that...

What is the reason for the Vranes reference in the article?  Did I miss something?  It seems out of comtext.  What does it mean that "Vranes sounds excited to be back?"  Can someome enlighten me?
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2008, 06:16:07 PM »
ttff does real remind me of a scampish concert promoter.  which artist i goin' an bring to t'dad to make the people come out.  i go real hype up the concert and sometimes, some of the big name artist ent go come tru.  

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2008, 06:17:21 PM »

What is the reason for the Vranes reference in the article?  Did I miss something?  It seems out of comtext.  What does it mean that "Vranes sounds excited to be back?"  Can someome enlighten me?

"The Federation also announced Yugoslavian and past Senior Team coach Zoran Vranes as coach of the T&T Under 20 team and head of its youth development for a four-year period."

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 06:18:08 PM »

bss he is the under 20  coach like they cannot find anyone better??? well at least he would not be biased ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »

Imagine we even have thread on the first page talking bout him..The man is still fresh news.

Anton come like a man who after years of tracking finally get Ms Universe to fart on him and accept a date.

He spray up he cologne, make plans, went to the atm, wash and polish the car, buy a flowers, meet the father and mother, take a  interrogation, spend he last in dinner in the best restaurant, take she to a dance, buy drink for she and she friend, hold she lipstick and phone in he pocket....and after all dat when he do so to take a last pee before going home..... have the phone ring in he pocket and the caller saying.

Anton hun...my Colombian friend Maturano is taking me to his place...just drop off the phone and lipstick by my office tomorrow.

Thanks...but he will only be here for a few months, 6 to be exact...I'll call you, maybe we can arrange something then.

Take Care.

Touches, you sound like you talking from experience on that one dread :o
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 06:28:52 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 06:22:46 PM »
Everybody cuss and carry onn when wim got suspended even me, now we get a kick ass coach and ppl complaining, yuh can't really please ppl nah boy. touches bad analogy.                                         positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2008, 06:27:02 PM »
Everybody cuss and carry onn when wim got suspended even me, now we get a kick ass coach and ppl complaining, yuh can't really please ppl nah boy. touches bad analogy.                                         positive.

me eh complaining but the way how things are done in trinidad....

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2008, 06:32:06 PM »
I have always admired Maturana from his days with Colombia. He studied at Milan under Sacchi, so he is well rounded. Good choice for T&T, he should get the best out of the players. He has been working with FIFA for some time now and has not actually coached for quite a while. Lets wish him well.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2008, 07:22:44 PM »
Apparently no....he spoke through an interpreter......

The "translator" was actually Keith Lok Loy.  I wonder who else could speak spanish....maybe Anton?  That would put him in a favourable position as Assistant.

Vranes knows about us quite well...coach us...coach against us (sucessfully I hadda say).  Is how many years now since he first came down here...mustbe close to or more than 8 years?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2008, 07:29:55 PM »
Vranes knows about us quite well...coach us...coach against us (sucessfully I hadda say).  Is how many years now since he first came down here...mustbe close to or more than 8 years?
De first time Vranes coach T&T was 1994. He was even Joe Public's coach for a couple of years.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2008, 07:32:18 PM »
De first time Vranes coach T&T was 1994. He was even Joe Public's coach for a couple of years.

i wonder if he had apply for residency. might as well....he go still hadda wait another 8 years to get citizenship but it clear he eh leaving at all at all   ;D

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2008, 07:40:07 PM »
jack say friendlies against opposition that would blow our minds..heard last year, the year before, the year before that and so on..why jack doh hush he damn a$$...we will end up playing venezuela and a colombian club that was successful in the 80s or 90s but in the second division now.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2008, 07:49:56 PM »
Takin a page from Touches book. He leave out he gyul 4 Ms. Universe and get blank and d gyul eh waitin 4 he. I sure Anton thought he was goin 2 b d Under 20 coach.

So Look Loy new wuk is translator  
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2008, 07:54:22 PM »
jack say friendlies against opposition that would blow our minds..heard last year, the year before, the year before that and so on..why jack doh hush he damn a$$...we will end up playing venezuela and a colombian club that was successful in the 80s or 90s but in the second division now.

The Mother of All Friendlies - The Return Part 2
     - Jack be Nimble, Jack be Quick -

Coming to theaters near you!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2008, 08:21:24 PM »

Anytime ah colombian who cyah talk english take ah job for 6 months anywhere it does usually have cocaine shipments involved
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2008, 08:33:43 PM »

Anytime ah colombian who cyah talk english take ah job for 6 months anywhere it does usually have cocaine shipments involved

what if she working Villa?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2008, 08:50:44 PM »

what if she working Villa?

oh gorm,well is NOW she findin creative places to hide de packages
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2008, 10:24:26 PM »

Take Care.

Of Course Midknight...the timing of the swoop is an art....Maturano was my student.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack Warner was on I955fm?
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2008, 08:32:25 AM »
Anyone heard what he said ... could listen.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2008, 08:34:44 AM »

Take Care.

Of Course Midknight...the timing of the swoop is an art....Maturano was my student.

"...soon as he buy that wine, I just creep up from behind"
                                                                 -Notorious BIG

TrinInfinite

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2008, 09:08:38 AM »

Take Care.

"...soon as he buy that wine, I just creep up from behind"
 -Notorious BIG

:rotfl: :rotfl: "asking what your interests are, who you be with, things that make u smile, whats numbers 2 dial...  :rotfl: allyuh men good oui... juss waiting in the wings tuh s%$# up ah man oui... :devil:

-Notorious BIG

God is de BOSS....

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2008, 10:14:33 AM »
Whether the man (Maturano) can speak English well or not is hardly relevant.  Capello the new England coach can't speak English and that is not going to prevent him from doing a good job.  I am sure he has coached a lot of players who spoke a language other than Spanish.  We shall see.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2008, 11:14:22 AM »
What about Corneal, the man get demoted and he aint even had a practice session yet

De best thing that cudda happen to TnT. ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2008, 11:18:52 AM »
Can he speak English??
i eh kno
but he could also fix man teeth ;D

ingles con barreras ...

:rotfl: Dah ent nuttin, ah sure Bora cuddn' talk Chinese but he take them to the promise land. :beermug:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2008, 01:06:51 PM »
great great news!!!
zoran is a boss coach....see what he do with svg..make them competitive
matty is a legend...small pass brand...juss like strike squad days!!
i cyah wait...
and all of you haters who bumping yuh gum.....with only negativity..shatup!!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »
where did the racist talk come from with Wim? My understanding from someone on the coaching staff, is that with the Nakid issue, Wim stood up for the young waitress, when Nakid was rude. So where has he demonstrated that he is a racist.
The general talk in T&T was that he was asking hard questions on behalf of the players who did not get paid. He has gone on record as stating that the Federation should deliver. Some members of the TTFF took exception, and this is the real reason behind the suspension.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »
where did the racist talk come from with Wim? My understanding from someone on the coaching staff, is that with the Nakid issue, Wim stood up for the young waitress, when Nakid was rude. So where has he demonstrated that he is a racist.
The general talk in T&T was that he was asking hard questions on behalf of the players who did not get paid. He has gone on record as stating that the Federation should deliver. Some members of the TTFF took exception, and this is the real reason behind the suspension.

really well he have back bone

1]; } ?>